Resident Evil Boss Free For All - Which Boss is the toughest ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lets say you dropped every Resident Evil video game or movie Boss into a giant pit to fight to the death. Which Boss from the RE series is the strongest and would be most likely to kill off the others, from both the movies and games ( including Degenerations Boss )

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By sesquipedalophobe

Nemesis from the video game. He's the only one with an infinite rocket launcher, which is the Resident Evil Achilles Heel.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kcaz

you really have to ask? albert wesker of course. super speed, super strength, super intellect and healing factor, i dont think any B.O.W can actually defeat him

Avatar image for shisho_the_fist
Shisho_The_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shisho_The_Fist

Wesker followed by Saddler or Nemesis then Krauser then Tyrant then Lisa Trevor

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nickzambuto

Normally Lisa Trevor and Birkin would stalemate, they're both pretty much immortal. Nothing besides total obliteration would kill them.

But Nemesis has that RPG, and if you ask me Wesker would probably know right off the bat to get a hold of that.

So with that, he might be able to beat Lisa and Birkin... might.

EDIT: TALOS also has a missile launcher. The main problem for Wesker would be lack of ammo for his RPG, but if he can snatch that as well then he'll definately win.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By TifaLockhart

@sesquipedalophobe: It holds 5 shots.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weapons aside, I am not sure if its Birkin Prime or UROBOROS AHERI...

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nickzambuto

@P0rtal said:

Oh yeah... forgot about that...

Still, neither Birkin nor Lisa can die. Period. You have two choices when facing them: A) Blow them up into little bitty pieces, or B) Run. Excella was big, but I doubt she has anything that can end either of them.

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Soul_Rebel

I'm going with Uroboros, love that thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@P0rtal said:

Still, neither Birkin nor Lisa can die. Period. You have two choices when facing them: A) Blow them up into little bitty pieces, or B) Run. Excella was big, but I doubt she has anything that can end either of them.

what do you mean? Birkin was nuked at the end of RE2 and was able to get taken out by a pistol if you are good enough, was it said he survived the explosion? ( not being sarcastic, actually curious to know ). But, ya. Uroboros on the deck of the ship in re5 could only be taken out by the laser...rockets did nothing and if that thing were slung into a pit with every other RE Boss i think it would come out alive and well with the carcasses of every other boss including nemisis. hand to hand nemmy would get his butt handed to him by el gigante, and other monsters like Del Lago might do immensely well, as only a spear to the right spot could kill it, and it was massive...who knows what it could do out of the water hehe.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nickzambuto

@P0rtal said:

@nickzambuto said:

@P0rtal said:

what do you mean? Birkin was nuked at the end of RE2 and was able to get taken out by a pistol if you are good enough, was it said he survived the explosion? ( not being sarcastic, actually curious to know ). But, ya. Uroboros on the deck of the ship in re5 could only be taken out by the laser...rockets did nothing and if that thing were slung into a pit with every other RE Boss i think it would come out alive and well with the carcasses of every other boss including nemisis. hand to hand nemmy would get his butt handed to him by el gigante, and other monsters like Del Lago might do immensely well, as only a spear to the right spot could kill it, and it was massive...who knows what it could do out of the water hehe.

What I mean by Birkin is, yes it can be taken out by a pistol, but it always comes back doesn't it?

Throughout Resident Evil 2 you fight Birkin several times, and after each defeat he just mutates into something stronger. He only finally died when the train self destruct completely obliterated him. After that, there were only bits and pieces left that he couldn't regenerate from. But so long as there is something left, he'll come back. Same thing with Lisa, though she doesn't mutate, just heals.

HollowInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HollowInside

Probably William Birkin, not so sure about that. Oh hey! Of course not! Yes, I remember, Morpheus from the Dead Aim clears all bosses with ease. He's friggin bulletproof, and has almost Wesker's level of speed, no one's gonna even touch him. Not to mention that he can shoot electric blasts, He will burn them all badly. He's like living atomic station, there's even no reason to kill him, since if he dies, he's gonna blow everyone up. As second best I can see.... ugh probably Jack Norman from revelations, since he can teleportate and make copies of himself, he's gonna be hard to hurt too.

Birkin and Nemesis gonna be pretty weak in this battle, especially if they are in their first forms. No one's gonna give them some time to regenerate and mutate to their next forms. Oh wait... did I say Jack Norman for the second best? Of cource not him! I forgot about Mallacoda from Revelations. The Thing's even bigger than Uroboros Aheri!! It will kill many of bosses with single smash. There's no one who can hurt except for Morpheus, and even that would take a hell of a time.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13  Edited By Deranged Midget

Uroboros was definitely the toughest boss possibly followed by Wesker simply due to his speed, strength, and durability.

I hate that pesky rocket launcher weakness...

HollowInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HollowInside

@Deranged Midget said:

Uroboros was definitely the toughest boss possibly followed by Wesker simply due to his speed, strength, and durability.

I hate that pesky rocket launcher weakness...

By what means he was toughest? And which uroboros?

Morpheus has better feats than Wesker. Alexia has better feats than Wesker. Not to mention Lisa Trevor or Rachel (from Revelations, almost a copy of lisa).

Seriously 1st place goes to Morpheus. Second for Dr. Carrigan with her executer virus, or Mallacoda or Alexia Ashford (in darkside chronicles she as pretty fast, even Wesker run out of her, LOL), and third for Uroboros Aheri or V-complex (from Darkside chronicles)

Wesker's got one chance here, to run the hell out of this fight. In The End this gonna be a battle between V-complex, Uroboros Aheri, Mallacoda and Morpheus, and perharps doctor Carrigan, it wouldn't be a problem for her to take control over Mallacoda, V-complex, or Uroboros-Aheri, or even of all of them. And may be Alexia, but I afraid she's slower than Morpheus and can't even hurt him, in fact no one here can. In game he was defeated only because of experemental "Charged Particle Rifle".

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#15  Edited By Deranged Midget

@HollowInside: The final Uroboros you face on the ship. And Wesker injected with Uroboros was pretty much unstoppable save for the lame excuse of an execution with the rocket launcher.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excella was the giant Uroboros Boss you fight on the deck of the ship and can only kill with a space laser. But, if some feel Birkin was one of the strongest, I would place the Boss from the Degeneration CGI movie on that list...he tanked a small platoon of rifle fire, mortars and RPGS without a problem, he knocked the explosives around easily lol...if not Excella Uroboros then definitely him :)