Repost from TheComicsLedger: Street levelers vs Predators

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

A group of characters wake up to find themselves in the exact same position as the people from the movie 'Predators': falling from the sky with a parachute down into a forest on an alien planet. They are:
Bucky (1 knife, 1 M16, bionic arm, and half a dozen extra ammo clips)
Bane (no Venom, one heavy submachine gun)
Moon Knight (current armor, crescent darts, truncheon, staff)

Assume the scenario is exactly as it was in the movie Predators. The three men have no idea where they are or how they got there. They know nothing about each other (unless Bucky and MK know each other from the past). The Predators hunting them are exactly the same as the three Predators from the movie, except in this case the Predators are aware that these three men are far more dangerous than normal humans.

How does it play out? Do the three men survive, or are the Predators sucessful in their hunt?  

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By crackerjack82

these must of been some dumb ass predators, to pick these three to hunt

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Scarbearer

Yeah I think your team is pretty damn good and can take this.  /Maybe/ they'll loose one... but I think all 3 have a pretty good chance of surviving.  Sure maybe with Venom, Bane might beable to trade a few direct blows with but I think being able to keep his wits and not going all roid rage will serve him better in this fight.

I'll go with the team, but I think it'd be a really fun fight to see play out.