(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
Team 1
Kraven (current version, armed with standard array of knives, spears, nets, poisons, ect)
Ultimate Spider-Man (no web shooters)

Team 2
Predator (warrior level, dual wrist blades, glaive, camoflage suit, no plasma cannon or wrist-nuke)
Alien

- All morals are on
- Everyone is in character with one major exception: all team members are completely willing to work together
- Victory is achieved by death or KO.
- Both teams are allowed to study the map before the fight, but neither team is given any information about their opponents, nor are they informed of their opponents' starting location.

Kraven and Spider-Man start by the top of the waterfall in the middle of the picture.
Predator and Alien begin on the ridge in the bottom-right corner of the picture.

No Caption Provided
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

bump

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By m0ntyb0y

I know that aliens pro @(((Prodigy))): I know aliens probably have Jurassic Park raptor-level intelligence, but that's still far below human-level 
hence I don't see how the predator and the alien can manage to work as a cohesive team

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@m0ntyb0y said:
I know that aliens pro @(((Prodigy))): I know aliens probably have Jurassic Park raptor-level intelligence, but that's still far below human-level  hence I don't see how the predator and the alien can manage to work as a cohesive team
I know it doesn't really make sense, but just go with it. Just assume that the Alien and Predator will not attack each other, and the Alien is intelligent enough to know that pack-hunting with the Predator may increase it's chances of survival.
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By m0ntyb0y

probably spider man and kraven because the alien, even if it treats the predator as "a member of its hive", is still comparatively dumb

kraven is a master hunter and I'm assuming spider-man has pretty high combat intelligence 

maybe the predator and alien team if the predator were very skilled (like on the high end of "warrior level")