(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
Deathstroke
Promethium mail armor, promethium broadsword, blasting staff, two mp5 submachine guns

Master Chief
Mark VI MJOLNIR powered assault armor, energy shields, MA5B assault rifle, two M6G Magnum sidearms, three frag grenades, combat knife

-Both are their most recent versions
-Both are in character, but have high incentive to win
-Neither is given any prep time or information about their opponent before the fight begins
-All standard methods of victory apply
-Deathstroke begins at the red X
-Master Chief begins at the blue X
-Map is unpopulated

No Caption Provided
Hero1921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Hero1921

Deathstroke wil win, more life experience. I will  explain more when some master chief people come down. I love ragging on those guys.

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

bump

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Backflip
@Hero1921: Let's play devils Adovacate.

Master Chief will win
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By EpitomeofCool

...thecomicsledger?

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@EpitomeofCool said:

" ...thecomicsledger? "

A comic book discussion forum created by k4tzm4n when he left CV. We're always looking for new members :) The discussions there are great and we don't have any idiots, noobs, or fanboys running amock. 
Hero1921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hero1921
@Backflip: Let's. LOL

Slade wins by a landslide.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@(((Prodigy))):
lol interesting....thanks..
Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By Backflip
@Hero1921 said:
" @Backflip: Let's. LOL

Slade wins by a landslide.
"
Nice argument. Not really becoming of an intelligent debate though
Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Omarpool

Master Chief wins. Faster reflexes. Stronger. Maybe smarter too. Spartans are geniuses but how much so has never really been explored. At a distance Chief would have amazing accuracy thanks to his enhancements and suit and will be able to hit DS with bullets that are meant to take down armor. Up close DS will be moving in slow motion thanks to Spartan time and the Chief's dense steel-like muscle, lighting fast reflexes, and near unbreakable bones will give him the edge. Stealthwise a Spartan is very very quiet even in that armor and he could get the drop on him. DS will have a hard time with stealth thanks to the radar, the chief's enhanced hearing (He can hear a pin drop in a sandstorm) and his sixth sense which tells him where someone is even when he can't see them.

Hero1921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hero1921

Slade Wilson was genetically augmented to be the perfect soldier,   when he was given a serum. In which all of his reflexes, sight, mind, and strengths were all increased greatly. His powers and skills

Slade became a super soldier. Unbeknown to Slade's superiors, the procedure boosted his brain capacity, increasing his coordination and stamina to superhuman levels. His mental capacities are accelerated by a factor of 9, allowing him to think and perceive nine times faster, affording him a greatly superior reaction time. He is said to have "the strength of ten men," and he also possesses enhanced speed and agility. 

Slade has also been granted an accelerated healing factor which enables him to recover from physical injuries much faster than most humans, which supplies him with great longevity, bordering on immortality. This ability has limitations, as he can not regenerate lost eyes or limbs. He has recovered from otherwise fatal injuries, but the experience is traumatic. He has suffered from short-term periods of insanity and animalistic behavior after these "resurrections" (much like Ra's Al Ghul after using a Lazarus Pit). These episodic feral states are temporary, however, and he eventually regains control of himself. 

As he is able to think nine times faster than most humans, Deathstroke possesses heightened senses, reflexes, and physical acumen, making him an astounding tactician. He has excellent hand to hand combat skills. His arsenal is extensive and, with his augmented physique, he can turn any object into a deadly weapon. Nevertheless, he prefers his broadsword, bo staff/bazooka, and automatic pistols.

He was also has been fight super humans on a regular bases. EX: Teen Titians, Green Arrow, sometimes the JL. Sure you can argue if he is so tough, why hasn't he killed The Teen Titans, because frankly from what I read. He doesn't want to kill them, but to make them suffer. I am sure he could see Maser chief from a mile away as well, due to the fact he can see the atom in his atom size form. He has beaten half of an A-List JLA with ease and prep. But even if he does not have prep, I am sure he could figure out about chief's armor and skills. He'd probably use his pistols or sniper rife and would notice it would be effective to Chief's shield. That's when he pulls out the RPG to take the defenses down and go the kill with either his swords or rifle. Or he could play tricks and set traps for him in his area and lead Chief there. I am assuming they have all their known weapons. So in either case it safe to safe that either of my two options could work out. Or he he could set something up. It is also safe to say he could dodge most of Chiefs attacks because of his reflexes, skills and experience. I should also mention he has had probably the same or more experience with fighting and being a soldier longer then Chief.  I have read comics of this guy taking down strong foes and super beings as if they were nothing.

Recap

Strengths: He has the strengths of 10 men. So let's assume the average man could 150-200 lbs. He could life around 1500-2000lbs then. Putting him close to or just as strong as Chief.
Speed/Reflexes: He once figures out where Wally West was going to Strike him and stop the speeding hero in his footsteps. I have also seen pics of him dodging bullets and laser beams of all kinds, or stopping incoming arrows from Green Arrow.
Endurance: I have seen him take lickings, blasted through walls, stabbed in the eye, fought several high class fighters and lived to tell the tale. Fought JLA heroes. And he also has a healing factor that could heal almost all injuries with the exception of losing limbs.
Skill: Almost 40+ years of war and fighting experience with the normal folk, soldiers, alien, undead, robots, and lastly superhumans. Chief has only fought aliens and humans. Slade has more experience against the unknown. Which would make him more effective against anything really. He is also an expert marksman, swords fighter, and martial artist.

And these are my reasons why he could defeat Chief. Maybe it won't be easy, maybe not. I just know at the end of the day. Slade will be playing around with his new weapons courtesty of the recently deceased Master Chief.

No Caption Provided

Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Omarpool

@Hero1921: You copied just about all of that from Comicvine...Anyway these are two supersoldiers that have been enhanced in the same areas. Master Chief has just been enhanced better. The only thing that Deathstroke might have going for him is his intelligence but that won't help you much when your opponent is faster, stronger, and also a genius. He won't be able to set a good trap because Chief has an insane amount of luck, and insane senses plus he doesn't have much on hand. Sure he could start scavenging stuff from the nearby buildings but that would just leave him exposed as while he makes the trap. Someone with super hearing won't have trouble hearing someone make a trap. He'd be able to see the Chief from a mile away? I'm sorry unless he has X-Ray vision then no. There are buildings here. And judging from the part of the post you didn't copy and paste from this site you didn't read the OP. He has no sniper, or RPG. How is he going to find out about Chief's skills and suit unless he experiences them first hand (If he does then that'd be a lose for him because Chief would destroy him up close or weapon wise) ?Master Chief wins this one.

No Caption Provided
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Omarpool said:

" Master Chief wins. Faster reflexes. Stronger. Maybe smarter too. Spartans are geniuses but how much so has never really been explored. At a distance Chief would have amazing accuracy thanks to his enhancements and suit and will be able to hit DS with bullets that are meant to take down armor. Up close DS will be moving in slow motion thanks to Spartan time and the Chief's dense steel-like muscle, lighting fast reflexes, and near unbreakable bones will give him the edge. Stealthwise a Spartan is very very quiet even in that armor and he could get the drop on him. DS will have a hard time with stealth thanks to the radar, the chief's enhanced hearing (He can hear a pin drop in a sandstorm) and his sixth sense which tells him where someone is even when he can't see them. "

Spartan's are not geniuses, not all of them at least.  Slade is smarter then Chief is by a considerable margin.  I doubt Chief's reaction time is any better then Slade's is either. 
Slade's senses are superior, he was able to detect the Atom even though he shrunk down to a particle. 
Slade's weaponry seems to be better also, since the promethum sword can possibly cut through Chief's armor and the blast can possibly damage him.

That being said, I do give the fight to Chief though. But there isn't much to suggest he's physically superior to Slade without the Mjolnir armor, at least not by a ridiculously huge margin that you're making it out to be.
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sgtcrispy

Giving it to Chief due to his armor. I'd say that with John's armor and physical enhancements he's stronger and faster than Slade. Slade is smarter by quite a lot, but John Isn't an idiot either. I'll give it to Chief.

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Sgtcrispy said:
" Giving it to Chief due to his armor. I'd say that with John's armor and physical enhancements he's stronger and faster than Slade. Slade is smarter by quite a lot, but John Isn't an idiot either. I'll give it to Chief. "
I agree with this, but he isn't THAT much stronger or faster then Slade is.  An unarmored John vs Slade would of been a closer fight. 
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sgtcrispy
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
" Giving it to Chief due to his armor. I'd say that with John's armor and physical enhancements he's stronger and faster than Slade. Slade is smarter by quite a lot, but John Isn't an idiot either. I'll give it to Chief. "
I agree with this, but he isn't THAT much stronger or faster then Slade is.  An unarmored John vs Slade would of been a closer fight.  "
I think with the armor he has a decent strength advantage, maybe not too crazy though.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Sgtcrispy said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
I agree with this, but he isn't THAT much stronger or faster then Slade is.  An unarmored John vs Slade would of been a closer fight.  "
I think with the armor he has a decent strength advantage, maybe not too crazy though. "
Sure, but I'm speaking of John without his armor. 
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sgtcrispy
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
I think with the armor he has a decent strength advantage, maybe not too crazy though. "
Sure, but I'm speaking of John without his armor.  "
Oh, yeah then they're around the same.