Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Temudjin
Rei
Rei
Wolverine
Wolverine

Rules:

• This is wolverine at his most skilled, fresh from Master Po's dojo, with his full healing factor and Adamantium skeleton
  • Winner needs to keep their opponent down for at least 10 minutes (KO or death)
  • No weapons aside from Wolvie's claws
  • For those unfamiliar with Rei or Fist of the North Star/Hokuto no Ken, I suggest you look into it on your own time. But here's a short (and somewhat outrageous) introduction:

Wasteland
Wasteland

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Rei is faster and might be stronger, but even if that is the case I don't think he has any way of keeping down Wolverine for long. So I think Wolverine would eventually win.

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting. On the one side,I don't believe Rei will ever cut Adamantium, but he should be faster and could at least tank slashes from Logan and continue fighting with a few stab wounds ,although Logan would kill him with a stab through the skull or hitting deep enough to get his organs, but Rei could possibly block it with his ki.

The problem for Wolverine is the fact that his opponent can cut him from a distance and is good enough to filetize huge rocks,statues and even a building to small blocks. He could technically get a lucky shot on his neck to decapacitate him or just slice all of Logans flesh off and win via incapacitation

Avatar image for corvasiusattano
CorvasiusAttano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rei can probably cut off all his skin and muscle then shove his hand between his ribcage and cut Logan's heart. Don't know if that will kill logan but it might incapacitate him.

Anabeargirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rei cuts through anything with an air from his hands. Sacred fist of justice stomps 10 Logans at once.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7 sirfizzwhizz  Online

Rei is 100 times faster, stronger, and range cutting attacks. He can easy cut Wolverine heart or lungs which will KO Wolverine. Easy. Wolverine healing factor been taxed by less.

heykorby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rei most likely can't make it through adamantium but hes still gonna Fillet him like a fish