Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Perfect Cell

VS

Rules:

• Rei has all of his abilities.
  • Wolverine is adamantium
  • Silver Samuari is equiped with his standard gear with an addition to his Teleportation Ring.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Rei wins. His technique is second best only to Kenshiro's Hoto Shienken...

lol
Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Daffy Duck

Don't know much about Rei or who he is, but you have a guy with unbreakable adamantium bone and with a healing factor of of 1,000 cell regeneration a second and then you have a guy who can cut through almost anything (with or without his sword) and can teleport object into the battle field and use those against them.

Both of these guys are AAA class fighters too.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Daffy Duck said:
"Don't know much about Rei or who he is, but you have a guy with unbreakable adamantium bone and with a healing factor of of 1,000 cell regeneration a second and then you have a guy who can cut through almost anything (with or without his sword) and can teleport object into the battle field and use those against them.

Both of these guys are AAA class fighters too."
Rei can kill people without even with just a few waves of his hand... his fighting technique allows him to cut people to pieces instantly... and even though Wolverine and Silver Samurai arent really just regular fighters... Rei has shown to be able to cut through some of the hardest metals... so he should be able to hurt them both...
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kimikirai

Rei is simply faster than both of them, and i'd bet he is a more skilled fighter too. Can Rei cut through Adimantium? I don't know. The metal doesn't exist in FOtNS. However, he cuts through buildings, metal, and flesh easily like butter. He can do it so fast, you don't even know what happened. I say Rei KO'd Wolverine and kills Silver Samurai. With his special technique (which slices from multi-directions as he jumps over you), he should be able to separate Wolverine's head from his spine.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Rei has a way to keep wolverine down. I think he would beat the Silver Samurai though.