Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Killemall

@NatalieImbruglia said:

Reed is the smartest mathematical man on physics on Earth while Doom is the second, but Doom is smarter than Reed in every other aspect of the academic field and magic too.

I dont think thats a fair assessment, because when marvel made the list it was smartest people on marvel earth, smart on mathmatics, physics etc wasnt stated. All they gave was a list of who are considered smartest: Reed, Doom, Tony, Pym, Banner, cant remember the sixth, and seventh was Cho.

But have to admit when it comes to Magic, Reed is a science man, Doom rivals Dr. Strange.

@Erik said:

If Doom can call his magician friends, Reed can call The Council. The team of Reeds that kills every Doom they encounter in every universe they hop to.

Well Doom could also call upon the legion of doom, and seeing how they are trapped in the negative zone and there is 2 IG lying around, they would be more formidable would they not? But i dont think that was the purpose of this thread.

Avatar image for natalieimbruglia
NatalieImbruglia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By NatalieImbruglia

@Killemall said:

@NatalieImbruglia said:

Reed is the smartest mathematical man on physics on Earth while Doom is the second, but Doom is smarter than Reed in every other aspect of the academic field and magic too.

I dont think thats a fair assessment, because when marvel made the list it was smartest people on marvel earth, smart on mathmatics, physics etc wasnt stated. All they gave was a list of who are considered smartest: Reed, Doom, Tony, Pym, Banner, cant remember the sixth, and seventh was Cho.

But have to admit when it comes to Magic, Reed is a science man, Doom rivals Dr. Strange.

@Erik said:

If Doom can call his magician friends, Reed can call The Council. The team of Reeds that kills every Doom they encounter in every universe they hop to.

Well Doom could also call upon the legion of doom, and seeing how they are trapped in the negative zone and there is 2 IG lying around, they would be more formidable would they not? But i dont think that was the purpose of this thread.

Yeah, but Reed had always been mediocre in tactical smartest. For example. Tony has always been smarter than Reed in this field and Doom smarter than Tony in tactical expertise.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Killemall

@NatalieImbruglia said:

Yeah, but Reed had always been mediocre in tactical smartest. For example. Tony has always been smarter than Reed in this field and Doom smarter than Tony in tactical expertise.

This i cant argue against, Dr. Doom has better feats too with prep, and thats what i was trying to say from my very first post.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By karrob

A blood lusted Reed is nothing to balk at. And though these two are neck and neck in smarts Dooms main advantage has always been his magic and willingness to do perform more dangerous experiments.to achieve desired results (Hulk and Thing come to mind). But if the Council of Reed is any indication of what a blood lusted in character Reed can do I am going with Reed.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#55  Edited By Erik

@Killemall said:

@Erik said:

I think you missed the entire point of my post. Besides that, The Council have a few IG to their power sets as well among other things.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Killemall

@Erik said:

I think you missed the entire point of my post. Besides that, The Council have a few IG to their power sets as well among other things.

To be honest i still think i am missing the point but MEH! thats just me.

Well then it would turn to IGs vs IG would be a fight on much grandeur scale.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

Reed brings Hulk and he then destroys Doom

Doom brings Juggernaut.

Ok. Reed bring Rulk

Doom brings Loki who turns Rulk into chicken

Reed bring Phoenix

Doom steals Beyonder's power again

All right I'm tired of you now. Reed brings whole Marvel Universe.

Beyonder>Multiverse>Universe

Reed brings Superman Prime One Million, Zoom, Rune Knig Thor, Martain Manhunter, Cosmic Spiderman, Wolverine 616, and Z fighters

Beyonder>All them

wtf is Wolverine doing there?

Reed brings Timmy Turner

It takes Timmy Turner several seconds to utter his wish. Beyonder's powers are instantanious.

Reed brings Doom

So Reed brings in Doom to fight Doom? Wouldn't that basically be conceding defeat?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

This is why I hate "battles of prep" it just becomes a case of "who can bring in what" it's never ending.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By renamed040924

@Moonchilde said:

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

Doom brings Juggernaut.

Ok. Reed bring Rulk

Reed bring Phoenix

Reed brings Superman Prime One Million, Zoom, Rune Knig Thor, Martain Manhunter, Cosmic Spiderman, Wolverine 616, and Z fighters

Beyonder>All them

Reed brings Timmy Turner

It takes Timmy Turner several seconds to utter his wish. Beyonder's powers are instantanious.

Reed brings Doom

So Reed brings in Doom to fight Doom? Wouldn't that basically be conceding defeat?

Yes, but that just proves Reed even better then his better.

It's like, he's there thinking, "OK, gotta beat Doom, but he's better then me. wut do?" So he decides to bring in Doom to fight himself. That idea, makes Reed better then his better.

@The Stegman said:

This is why I hate "battles of prep" it just becomes a case of "who can bring in what" it's never ending.

This thread lost all seriousness around page 2. The entire exchange above was us messing around.

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60  Edited By Goku1fan

@nickzambuto said:

@Moonchilde said:

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

Doom brings Juggernaut.

Ok. Reed bring Rulk

Reed bring Phoenix

Beyonder>All them

Reed brings Timmy Turner

Reed brings Doom

Yes, but that just proves Reed even better then his better.

It's like, he's there thinking, "OK, gotta beat Doom, but he's better then me. wut do?" So he decides to bring in Doom to fight himself. That idea, makes Reed better then his better.

@The Stegman said:

This thread lost all seriousness around page 2. The entire exchange above was us messing around.

Word we were just messing around

Meat_Spinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Meat_Spinner

@nickzambuto:

the op says the battle to the death (I.E. - Doom simply wouldn't care for petty things like that)

with two months prep Doom can get all the gems for infinity gauntle if he so wanted. And i don't recall Richards ever building a time machine

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By renamed040924

@Meat_Spinner said:

@nickzambuto:

the op says the battle to the death (I.E. - Doom simply wouldn't care for petty things like that)

with two months prep Doom can get all the gems for infinity gauntle if he so wanted. And i don't recall Richards ever building a time machine

I AM THE OP!!!

Meat_Spinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Meat_Spinner

@nickzambuto:

I SHALL TYPE IN BOLD LETTERS, FOR I AM THE KEYBOARD WARRIOR!!

Oooh, look out guys, we've got a Badass over here!

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By renamed040924

@Meat_Spinner said:

@nickzambuto:

Damn straight I'm a badass. Let me let you in on a little secret... sometimes... I remove my USB port without properly ejecting it first.

Meat_Spinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Meat_Spinner

@nickzambuto said:

@Meat_Spinner said:

@nickzambuto:

Damn straight I'm a badass. Let me let you in on a little secret... sometimes... I remove my USB port without properly ejecting it first.

No Caption Provided

Duuuuude! That is most triumphant and wicked! Next thing you're going to say izzat you never, ever send error reports to Microsoft

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By renamed040924

@Meat_Spinner said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Meat_Spinner said:

@nickzambuto:

No Caption Provided

Duuuuude! That is most triumphant and wicked! Next thing you're going to say izzat you never, ever send error reports to Microsoft

Weeelllll... I don't wanna brag but... I don't.

Meat_Spinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Meat_Spinner
@nickzambuto said:

@Meat_Spinner said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Meat_Spinner said:

@nickzambuto:

No Caption Provided

Weeelllll... I don't wanna brag but... I don't.
Daayuuuumn!   

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump cause this is still a good battle.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reed wins Reed under these conditions is a scary thought this is Doom basically without magic vs a blood lusted reed who just wants to kill victor Doom is screwed.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By dondave

@enzeru: Why wouldn't you count Valeria?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without PIS Doom stomps. He actually has....prep feats and inventions that crush Reed. Anti-matter gun, time stop, displacing opponents 2 seconds back in time, inhibitor ray, brain scrambler, etc. Reed wins literally through plot and Deus ex machina.

Avatar image for aditya_priyadarshi
Aditya_Priyadarshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goku1fan: Then Doom finds a way to cross over into the DC verse and brings Superman