#1 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21329 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason and Roy have 2 days prep. Fight takes place in daytime Gotham. Start 500 feet away.

Jason and Roy get New World and New 52 feats.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by whysoserious1 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Hood

#3 Posted by dondave (35935 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#4 Posted by Experio (15100 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#5 Posted by Xeno_Seeker (414 posts) - - Show Bio

with prep the team.

#6 Posted by Jayc1324 (11038 posts) - - Show Bio

Team. She gets shot in the face.

#7 Posted by Wolverine08 (40591 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: Then she nonchalantly heals.......

#8 Posted by tomlikesfries (4640 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say X-23. What can the team do with prep if they don't even know who they're fighting? Laura could use the starting distance to her advantage, where she can easily track Roy and Jason, but they'll have a hard time finding her if she takes proper care in hiding and sneaking. Plus, what can they do to put her down?

#9 Posted by Oni_Bane (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

Does the team have anything to put her down permanently?

#10 Posted by dondave (35935 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say X-23. What can the team do with prep if they don't even know who they're fighting? Laura could use the starting distance to her advantage, where she can easily track Roy and Jason, but they'll have a hard time finding her if she takes proper care in hiding and sneaking. Plus, what can they do to put her down?

Use their spaceship to go too Tamaran and collect a bunch of weapons and just fire them from their ship

#11 Edited by tomlikesfries (4640 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@tomlikesfries said:

Use their spaceship to go too Tamaran and collect a bunch of weapons and just fire them from their ship

Is their spaceship fast enough to make a round-trip from Earth to Tamaran in two days? And they can't fire from their ships, they have a starting distance and location set.

#12 Posted by Wardemon32 (4144 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries:

Why can't they start in their ships?

And gas clog arrow FTW.

#13 Posted by DarthAznable (6312 posts) - - Show Bio

Roy finds a syringe and can't fight urges...Jk but seriously

Team. They've worked together before as well.

#14 Edited by dondave (35935 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@tomlikesfries said:

Is their spaceship fast enough to make a round-trip from Earth to Tamaran in two days? And they can't fire from their ships, they have a starting distance and location set.

Their Spaceship can teleport.

#15 Posted by Jayc1324 (11038 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: But it won't matter because she will be tied up already because the team had prep and knows that she has a healing factor

#16 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1391 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say close fight but I'm going to have to go with X23 because of her healing factor and brutality.

#17 Posted by patrat18 (9445 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Transformers1024 (1774 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood and Arsenal

#19 Posted by PapiNacho (2377 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood has chakra swords, that is all.

#20 Posted by IRS (455 posts) - - Show Bio

With the prep time they can easily get a hold of something that could, if not put her down, then at least contain her.