Red/Green run the gauntlet (Read OP for clarification)

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By daak1212
Dangerous Red
Dangerous Red
No Caption Provided

Animal Man and Swamp Thing run the gauntlet!!!!! Morals off there is healing in between each round lets see how far they get. All DC characters used are pre 52

Round1. Superman (Allstar), Captain Atom, Black Adam, and Wonder Woman

Round2. Static Shock, Shazam, Magog, Lobo, and Aquaman

Round3. Mera, Electro, Manthing,and Hal Jordan

Round 4: Vision, Flash (Barry), Marian Manhunter, Sandman, Dust of the Xmen, Mercury, and Ironman

Round 5: Northstar, Exodus, Holocaust, Genocide of Uncanny X-force, Spot from Daredevil

Those were the warm ups....

Round 6:QuickSilver, Void, Johnny Storm, Quasar, Nova, and Moondragon.

Round7: Dr. Strange, Dr. Voodoo, Dr. Fate, Dr, Doom (He has tech just no prep so guess what he has)

Round8: Kyle Rayner, John Stewart, Guy Gardner, Sodam Yat, Etrigan, Thor.

Round9: Ikarus, Sersei, Gilgamesh, Black Bolt, Karnak, Super-Skrull, Beta Ray Bill, and Gladiator.

The heavy weights...

Round10: Thanos, Magneto, Silver Surfer, Mirror Master, Captain Cold, Metallo, Cyborg Superman with rings, Dormammu, Ghost Rider (Blaze), and Iceman.

Can they clear it???

Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Question:Why are some of the first rounds harder than the next ones ?

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By daak1212

@Maxwell Lord the fourth: Shhh. Actually I thought if I threw in some odd ball people with different powers then your standard super strength and flying it would make it a more interesting match up

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212: Hmmm...Yes;I can see that.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By daak1212

@Maxwell Lord the fourth: So do you think Buddy and Allec can make it through?

I actually thought for a round after the tenth one I'd use DBZ's Cell but thats if they can clear

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212: Well Cell is much much weaker than some of the people here...as for saying if they clear or not well I would say they have 5.5/10 chances to do so.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Killemall

@Maxwell Lord the fourth said:

Question:Why are some of the first rounds harder than the next ones ?

Wondering the same, do they even make it past the first round??

Then i read the last round and i said, gosh this guy sure doesnt what the gauntlet to be completed :) i'll be damn shocked if even a troll would come admit they might clear it.

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall: Actually there is a version of Swampthing that could possibly clear it...Plus if you take a second to think about animal man's power set it is not that much of a mismatch:he can access alien animals;krypto is a dog with Kryptonian powers;he can combine that with the division of bacteria;so theoritecally they can do something here;oh and there is also the suneaters.Hmmm...Now that I think of it;Swamp thing;even at usual levels;can do lots of damages here too;and is also able to do the multi body trick.
The_Elemetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Elemetal

@Maxwell Lord the fourth said:

@Killemall: Actually there is a version of Swampthing that could possibly clear it...Plus if you take a second to think about animal man's power set it is not that much of a mismatch:he can access alien animals;krypto is a dog with Kryptonian powers;he can combine that with the division of bacteria;so theoritecally they can do something here;oh and there is also the suneaters.Hmmm...Now that I think of it;Swamp thing;even at usual levels;can do lots of damages here too;and is also able to do the multi body trick.

I actually didnt think about it like hat haha, but I can see them making it pretty far

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By daak1212

@Maxwell Lord the fourth: @Killemall: I made that match up because of Red/Green's powers. Anylife form with out any molecular handling would lose to Swamp thing easily and Buddy can always turn intoa Sun Eater. I made the match with either people of own molecular control in mind or people who couldnt be stomped.