• In-Character
  • Winner by Death or KO
BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

X could probably glue Ed to the ground with that red adhesive gunk he has. It held down Beast Boy so it should do the same for Ed. And considering he wouldn't know the material, Ed should be in place just long enough to get knocked out.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

X could probably glue Ed to the ground with that red adhesive gunk he has. It held down Beast Boy so it should do the same for Ed. And considering he wouldn't know the material, Ed should be in place just long enough to get knocked out.

There are so many ways Ed could get out of that it isn't even worth taking the time to list them all.

Ed stomps so hard I am officially depressed that someone thought this was a comparable match-up.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ed easily

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anything's depressing, it's how blatently overrated FMA characters are on this site.

I may have to stop making threads with them since apperantly they're now gods among street levelers.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red x

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Go ahead and explain. Maybe I'm forgetting something.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: Cut the glue with his blade, alchemize the ground and turn it into a material the glue doesn't stick to, if it's his automail leg that's stuck he could change the properties of that to make the glue not stick to it, etc.

Also, what makes you think Ed doesn't know this material? How different is it from regular glue?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anything's depressing, it's how blatently overrated FMA characters are on this site.

I may have to stop making threads with them since apperantly they're now gods among street levelers.

It's your own fault for not knowing a thing about FMA apparently.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? Most the FMA threads I've seen are people putting them against people way out of their depth and everyone agreeing on a stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Excuse me? Of course I know about Fullmetal Alchemist. It merely appears that we have different perspectives on the series' level of power.

If you believe Ed completely murders X, fine by me. At the absolute least though, don't be rude to me.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Excuse me? Of course I know about Fullmetal Alchemist series. It merely appears that we have different perspectives on the series.

If you believe Ed completely murders X, fine by me. At the absolute least though, don't be rude to me.

Wasn't trying to be rude, there was just evidence to suggest you lacked knowledge about FMA. My mistake.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ed stomps

He can throw the entire street in red X face literally.

His automale is strong enough to break walls and metals.

He's too op

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red x can cloak himself (Ed has NEVER fought an invisible opponent) that there is more or less an instant win since Ed has zero ways if detecting him

He can teleport himself which again Ed has no answer for.

The amount of fire power he brings to the table is more than enough to keep him on the defensive for most of the fight.

Lets also not forget that the teen titans are significantly more powerful than anything Ed has faced

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If X's glue held down Beast Boy I have a hard time believing Ed will so easily cut through it before he gets wailed on. And that's if he can even clap his hands to create the arm blade.

Along with having teleportation, he has an element of surprise. X could fight evenly with Robin, who was clearly low level superhuman in the cartoon. Ed is not winning so easily.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elric.

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd put money on Ed in a 1on1 fist fight but dat alchemy is too OP

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock: The Teen Titans are more powerful than anything Ed has faced? Really? Does The Father ring a bell? Hell, any of the Homonculi would fall into that category.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EE is debatably faster, and surely better from range.

He should take a solid majority.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PantyPolice

Fullmetal Alchemist fans think the series is the gift of the heavens.

I've watched it, I found it pretty good, but seriously, Edward would get the shit beat out of him by 12 year old Robin.

Ed would just be a basic metahuman in Dc.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@sherlock: The Teen Titans are more powerful than anything Ed has faced? Really? Does The Father ring a bell? Hell, any of the Homonculi would fall into that category.

Did Ed beat Father alone? No he didn't.

Only Bradley had superhuman stats, the rest had specific powers that would only make them basic metahumans in dc comics.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Red X. Why would you have him get stomped so hard?@pantypolice Did you watch Brotherhood or read the manga? Most likely not. With his alchemy and pretty good martial skill ontop of his physicals, Ed is more than "basic" metahuman.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Red X. Why would you have him get stomped so hard?@pantypolice Did you watch Brotherhood or read the manga? Most likely not. With his alchemy and pretty good martial skill ontop of his physicals, Ed is more than "basic" metahuman.

By our earth's standards he is a quality martial artist. His alchemy is basic earth matter sculpting really. That's a pretty basic metahuman power considering there are fodder with hax metahuman power.

Edward might be able to fight people like you or me to success, but you should really look into DC Comics and realize how skilled martial artists are in it and the strength/speed feats they have.

Batman for example can dish more damage with simple kicks and punches when he's serious than a bazooka, which are used to destroy tanks.

Child robin casually dodged bullets (like first day dick grayson) while smiling and acting like it was a gamme before beating the guy down.

12 year old Robin would beat anyone in our world up casually, even if you give said person an assault rifle.

Give me a knife and take away Edward's alchemy and I might be able to beat him in a straight fight with difficulty.

If we're talking about show red x, then edward likely wins, but if we're talking comic book, edward elric would be fodder to 99% of comic book martial artists/metahumans.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@blackwind: Robin is superhuman? LOLWUT?

-Cross a 8 lane street with a road median and footpaths on both sides with a jump.

-Solo a bunker full of robots before any of his teammates can even lift a finger.

-Kick the shit outta 15 feet tall giant made of somekind of super durable cinderblock.

-Hit Starfire hard enough to send her flying for 30 feet,crushing a car upon impact.

-Jump from the top of Titans Tower to the ground like nobody's business.

-Casually deflect bullets with his bo staff.

Yeah,he definitely is superhuman.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure Ed wins this, but it's been a while since i saw Red X in action, so i watched a couple clips on youtube. He had some serious skills and a whole bunch of nifty gadgets allowing him to take on the Titans, but i think Ed is faster, his automail gives him added physical advantages and his alchemy is a huge edge, obviously. He'd have to be fast enough with his alchemy to avoid getting a face full of x-shaped shurikens, but he's been in nasty situations before and won. Their skills seem relatively similar. I think Ed having a lot more feats tips the scales in his favour. X would give him a hard time, but i still see Ed winning this eventually.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice

By our earth's standards he is a quality martial artist. His alchemy is basic earth matter sculpting really. That's a pretty basic metahuman power considering there are fodder with hax metahuman power.

Yeah this looks basic..0:48

Loading Video...

Edward might be able to fight people like you or me to success, but you should really look into DC Comics and realize how skilled martial artists are in it and the strength/speed feats they have.

Red X has no comics.

Batman for example can dish more damage with simple kicks and punches when he's serious than a bazooka, which are used to destroy tanks.

No one is talking about Batman

Child robin casually dodged bullets (like first day dick grayson) while smiling and acting like it was a gamme before beating the guy down.

Still talking about Red X.

12 year old Robin would beat anyone in our world up casually, even if you give said person an assault rifle.

Roin in comics > Red X/Robin in Teen Titans

Give me a knife and take away Edward's alchemy and I might be able to beat him in a straight fight with difficulty.

...Lmao even taking away his alchemy, his automail let him kick a 500+ lb chimera across the room, he KOed being at had God's powers with his normal fist.

If we're talking about show red x, then edward likely wins, but if we're talking comic book, edward elric would be fodder to 99% of comic book martial artists/metahumans.

As I said, Red X has no comic book.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is why I try to steer away from this forum lol

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable said:

Grant Wilson would stomp 10 Eds.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice: Who's even talking about Grant Wilson? lol But you can stay delusional.

No Caption Provided
PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice: Who's even talking about Grant Wilson? lol But you can stay delusional.

No Caption Provided

He's a non significant metahuman.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Easternwind

@pantypolice: How would GW stomp 10 eds?

I barely know him, but isnt he like spiderman level physicals? Maybe I am thinking of someone else

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DeathHero61

@pantypolice:

Loading Video...

How is Red X winning?

And you are telling people you would beat a fictional character who fights monsters and superhumans casually? Thats how i know you are a dc/marvel fanboy.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@deathhero61: There is no winning. It's just a few people's opinions. You get 50 or more people to comment here and they say one character wins and it wont mean anything. Nothing is gets won and nothing gets settled.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Dude you need to see this guy trying to put Lady Shiva and Cassie on Kenshiro's level..omg. This site makes me lol

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DeathHero61

@darthaznable: What? no way that happened. Please tell me that didn't happen.

Plus animevice, and the other forums, forums that will not be named are far worse.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PantyPolice

@pantypolice:

Loading Video...

How is Red X winning?

And you are telling people you would beat a fictional character who fights monsters and superhumans casually? Thats how i know you are a dc/marvel fanboy.

Dora the Explorer is a fictional characters, is she too strong for you as well?

Anyway, let me know when you make superhuman monsters and I'll give it a try. I haven't fought one so I don't know if I could defeat one. That said I possess tons of martial arts training both armed and unarmed and I condition myself on a high level along with simply having the flow of a true fighter.

He also fight those "monsters" with alchemy, which in my battle was outlawed. Give me a promethium knife or sword and I'll give it a go. I've been training with a sword anyway since age 5.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DarthAznable
PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice: How would GW stomp 10 eds?

I barely know him, but isnt he like spiderman level physicals? Maybe I am thinking of someone else

Spiderman would beat 1000 eds. You don't realize how hax Spiderman is along with being a martial artist master.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DeathHero61

@pantypolice:

How is that relevant? how in anyway? Would you beat batman?

Anyway, let me know when you make superhuman monsters and I'll give it a try. I haven't fought one so I don't know if I could defeat one. That said I possess tons of martial arts training both armed and unarmed and I condition myself on a high level along with simply having the flow of a true fighter.

First off what the hell is wrong with you? Second off can you prove any of what you said right now? Plus a peak human like shown several times in the series would be easily overpowered by the monsters in the FMA universe.

He also fight those "monsters" with alchemy, which in my battle was outlawed. Give me a promethium knife or sword and I'll give it a go. I've been training with a sword anyway since age 5.

You are purposely ignoring the fact that he has shown martial art skills. Outsped people who can dodge bullets and canon fire casually, and has been training in hand to hand combat ever since roy mustang offered him a position in as a full state alchemist which was when he was 6-7 years old. And again can you even prove that you can do anything to edward anyway? Because based on the BS you are spouting you make it sound like you would beat him even with alchemy.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Easternwind

@pantypolice: spiderman has his spider sense.

And you underestimate numbers.

Ed has reacted to things near spidermans speed.

1000 eds would win. I would be willing to CaV this, or make a thread asking people, because I dont see how even with the sense he could beat 1000.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, *I* am The Batman, not you!

This little blurb is just so many kinds of funny.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude.

forget the 1000 eds vs Red X, I would debate you on THAT. You vs wrath XD

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice: spiderman has his spider sense.

And you underestimate numbers.

Ed has reacted to things near spidermans speed.

1000 eds would win. I would be willing to CaV this, or make a thread asking people, because I dont see how even with the sense he could beat 1000.

Ed isn't fast enough to tag him and the large amount won't be able to throw 100 punches at the same time anyway.

Do you read comic Spiderman? He's much higher leveled than the movie ones for example. He is more skilled than Ed, he is a genius, he is effortlessly faster, he's stronger than anything Ed can throw at him, he'd literally run through alchemy, and he'd one hit each Ed.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Easternwind

@pantypolice:

Yes I like spiderman about as much as I like FMA

You are under rating Ed

He is a bullet timer, he could hit spiderman

He has fighting skill, he is a martial arts master, and fights people on higher stats often

He has taken hits from a Chimera that cut through steel like butter, and he punched in the face

His alchemy can disintegrate someone in a touch

He can raise up entire Areas of ground

Oh and most importantly,

THERES A THOUSAND OF HIM

No Caption Provided

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By flashback0180

@pantypolice:

ed has fought and defeated a planet buster .

a person who is stronger than god himself ,who can create a STAR with his bare hand, who can steal1000 souls with just a thought.

No Caption Provided

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By PantyPolice

@easternwind said:

@pantypolice:

Yes I like spiderman about as much as I like FMA

You are under rating Ed

He is a bullet timer, he could hit spiderman

He has fighting skill, he is a martial arts master, and fights people on higher stats often

He has taken hits from a Chimera that cut through steel like butter, and he punched in the face

His alchemy can disintegrate someone in a touch

He can raise up entire Areas of ground

Oh and most importantly,

THERES A THOUSAND OF HIM

No Caption Provided

The Chimera feat is pretty much fodder in the comic book universes (dc and marvel), non metahuman martial artists do shit like that all the time. Spiderman constantly takes top fighters out in marvel, he's one of the best martial artists in marvel + he has all the rest of the stuff. Spiderman without a doubt is more skilled than anyone Ed has fought or Ed himself and he has higher stats than anyone he's fought.

I mean you could say the same thing about special forces versus Batman "but there is 1000", but comic Batman would fodderize the entire army with his bare hands.

This is a spiderman who can use his webs though and who could just swing anything they use at him back with said webs. Spiderman would kill around 30 Ed's with single swipes of a giant pillar.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice:

a person who is stronger than god himself ,who can create a STAR with his bare hand, who can steal1000 souls with just a thought.

No Caption Provided

That's not canon. That's like taking Accelerator's planet sized feat for a battledome battle, it was in a novel that wasn't canon to the comic, that is just a movie. Anime movies aren't canon unless they are based on comics like dc comics movies.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Dredeuced

@pantypolice: While Flashback is really over-exaggerating what Ed did and what Father did, what he's posting was part of the original comic. Father most definitely created a miniature star and could, at will, suck souls out of people. Ed only got to him after he had his God containing measures reversed and he was forced to use too much energy and couldn't shield himself anymore.

That said, you are making light of Ed's alchemy to an incredible degree.The dude's ability wouldn't be low level metahuman. He's basically got Firestorm's core ability(even moreso, because he can affect organic material as well), he just has to touch first. The fact that, with a single touch he could destroy or recreate an entire city block easily isn't something low level metas do. How that translates to this fight is where the debate is, but you're grossly misrepresenting Ed's power with your diminutives.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By flashback0180

@flashback0180 said:

@pantypolice:

No Caption Provided

That's not canon. That's like taking Accelerator's planet sized feat for a battledome battle, it was in a novel that wasn't canon to the comic, that is just a movie. Anime movies aren't canon unless they are based on comics like dc comics movies.

WHAT!! what movie??? it's in the OFFICIAL MANGA

both FMA and FMAB don't exactly follow the manga . FMAB just has the events down ,while fma is a mess.you should watch it before u make assumptions.

now back to the topic , its clearly shows father creating a SUN with his bare hands

IT IS CANNON

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

...kami is big as the moon....-_-....