• 51 results
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By G'bandit

ok the topic says it all, who would win ?

red-x (not robin) or Batman beyond (terry)   both at their best!

i think it is a very hard pick between them...... so i'll just walk away and leave you to decide....."later"

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Holacik

Batman Beyond suit can fly can't it?  He hits the sky and starts raining batarangs on X.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By _Sojourn_

Both of them are really skinny, so agility is a match, both trained with master fighters, and both have crappy gadgets that they throw at villians, so in the end it would be a draw.

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Holacik
Slight said:
"Both of them are really skinny, so agility is a match, both trained with master fighters, and both have crappy gadgets that they throw at villians, so in the end it would be a draw."

How so?  Beyond has the advantage of flight and is stronger. 
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By G'bandit
Holacik said:
"Batman Beyond suit can fly can't it?  He hits the sky and starts raining batarangs on X."

You have to remember that red-x is no pushover i mean we are talking about the guy that alone!
 took all the teen titanas's enemies. by himself!  also think about this,
 robin have taken he's own team mates by himself including raven and starfire who both are powerful
and can fly, and red x have the same of maybe better abilities than robin so the flight advantage i dont think will come in handy...
even if batman beyond is also no pushover.. that's why i didnt pick lol :p
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Holacik
G'bandit said:
"Holacik said:
"Batman Beyond suit can fly can't it?  He hits the sky and starts raining batarangs on X."

You have to remember that red-x is no pushover i mean we are talking about the guy that alone!
 took all the teen titanas's enemies. by himself!  also think about this,
 robin have taken he's own team mates by himself including raven and starfire who both are powerful
and can fly, and red x have the same of maybe better abilities than robin so the flight advantage i dont think will come in handy...
even if batman beyond is also no pushover.. that's why i didnt pick lol :p "

What robin did in the Titan's suit doesn't apply as it isn't Robin in the suit.  You also have to remember the biggest advantage he had in that fight was his knowledge of the Titans.  Which enemies of the Titans did Red X take out?
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By G'bandit

well im not sure i dont remember exacly but it was in this episode "Revved Up!" (Season 5, Episode 9) red x took them all out easy.. 

but i'm not saying batman beyond have no chance i mean terry have great enemies, even the comon gang members have super technology you know, terry is in a hard world himself that's why i say he's no box of kitties neather :)

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Holacik
G'bandit said:
"

well im not sure i dont remember exacly but it was in this episode "Revved Up!" (Season 5, Episode 9) red x took them all out easy.. 

but i'm not saying batman beyond have no chance i mean terry have great enemies, even the comon gang members have super technology you know, terry is in a hard world himself that's why i say he's no box of kitties neather :)

"

Revved up, is that the episode with the race, because if so, he didn't beat them in a fight.
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By G'bandit
Holacik said:
"G'bandit said:
"

"

Revved up, is that the episode with the race, because if so, he didn't beat them in a fight."
yea it is.. umm well you got a point there it wasnt in a fight...but he did eliminate them lol =D
anyway since i havent pick and technically my vote dont count cause im making the battle i guess they still in a draw..
 lets see what the next person to post have to say :)
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Holacik
G'bandit said:
"Holacik said:
"G'bandit said:
"

"

Revved up, is that the episode with the race, because if so, he didn't beat them in a fight."
yea it is.. umm well you got a point there it wasnt in a fight...but he did eliminate them lol =D
anyway since i havent pick and technically my vote dont count cause im making the battle i guess they still in a draw..
 lets see what the next person to post have to say :)
"
It's not a vote but a debate, and just because your the OP doesn't mean that your voice doesn't matter.
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By _Sojourn_

Well the flight aspect is mildly an advantage as it only gives his limited amount of time, and Red X has great jumping ability. They are both sucky characters though.... just my opinion

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Holacik
Slight said:
"

Well the flight aspect is mildly an advantage as it only gives his limited amount of time, and Red X has great jumping ability. They are both sucky characters though.... just my opinion

"
So who do you think would win?
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13  Edited By Nighthunter

Batman beyond

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Nighthunter said:
"Batman beyond
"

How.
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Holacik
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Batman beyond
"

How."
Who do you think would win?
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Red X he took down most the teen titans.  And batman beyond has a flay in his fighting he leaves his left side open when he fights.  He usually gets beat up by all his enemies so I say red X wins this.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Nighthunter
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Batman beyond
"

How."
the gadgets and special abilities that the suit gives Terry more than anything, Red X is a better fighter but terry only has to land a few hits and it's game over
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Holacik
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Red X he took down most the teen titans.  And batman beyond has a flay in his fighting he leaves his left side open when he fights.  He usually gets beat up by all his enemies so I say red X wins this."
The Red X that took down the Titans was Robin, who isn't in the suit.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Nighthunter
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Red X he took down most the teen titans.  And batman beyond has a flay in his fighting he leaves his left side open when he fights.  He usually gets beat up by all his enemies so I say red X wins this."
yet we aren't talking about that Red X......

that Red X was Robin
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By G'bandit

red-x has better gadgets..

I mean 50 years into the future and batman has almost the same gadgets.. the improvement is really at minimum in the gadgets the best improvemet is that the suit flies and is more resistant.. but the gadgets are almost the same as the original batsy.. 

red x's gadgets are probably toxic cause is a X mark and it reacts and explodes or maybe they are like plastic explosive... technically all he needs is to touch terry and a bomb is set on him... also that glue like thingie is pretty strong.. he has more ways to do damage.. 

MaggotPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Red X loses...im sorry, Robin designed the Red X suit, yea its good...but Bruce designed the Beyond suit, it gives flight, invisibility, inhanced strength, plenty of gadgets better than thay of the red X's..Since the Red X is based off Jason Tod, the Red Hood, it makes sense that he would match Robins strength, but Terry has more gadgets as well as the same training both the Robins underwent..and Batman beyond fought aaaand joined the Justice League

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red X would probably win, guy was even with TT Robin in combat skills and had all sorts of random gadgets, plus teleportation as an extra advantage. In his first appearance Red X (not Robin) got the better of the Titans

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X is still more skilled than Terry and even though his suit isn't as technologically advanced, Terry isn't simply going to fly up and spam rangs since X can just spam X's. Besides, X is practically a physical carbon copy of Dick, is just as skilled, has better gear and teleportation capabilities.

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BloodBlunts

red x took down the titans yea but BB leads the future justice league. he is what grayson could never be a batman that was trusted and Batman will always beat Robin no matter what name they change into when the hit puberty (ie: Nightwing, Red Robin). theres a reason hes the next batman and grayson was a fill in.

unless this is the mysterios second red x in the teen titans anime who is undoubtably jason todd who would fair less than dick would

Divine_Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terry McGraysonDrake wins this round! DING! DING!

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Z___

Batman Beyond takes a generous majority.

Comparing suits, Terry get's huge advantages: monstrous strength (25 + tons), flight & flight speed (this seals it) and a very strong arrangement of advanced gadgetry that could counter X's.

Red X is outmatched here.

Z'

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodblunts:

You do realize Terry is in a completely different universe from Red X and Robin, right? It doesn't matter if "Terry's what Grayson could never be(not that that's much of an argument anyway), since they're not even in the same universe. All that matters is their feats

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly red x only has like 3 appearances and one is a cameo so...

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with X but if the tie-in comics count then Terry.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z___:

Is Terry stronger than Cyborg, faster than Starfire, more skilled than TT Robin?

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Are we going by comic book versions? Or are you talking about TT cartoon versions?

Z'

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus:

@arcus said:

@bloodblunts:

You do realize Terry is in a completely different universe from Red X and Robin, right? It doesn't matter if "Terry's what Grayson could never be(not that that's much of an argument anyway), since they're not even in the same universe. All that matters is their feats

ofcourse man i follow the new BB comic thats out now too that follows batman the animated series, and the Teen Titans Anime is its own universe in itself. so both are different universe than the standard dc universe. but it was just an opinion anyways. and going by feats batman beyond doesnt have too many impressive ones yet besides defeating the joker, inque, the blue girl with the super sharp sword, and taking down lord superman with lord batmans synthetic kryptonite suit and Red X 's feats are (as robin) taking down his own team due to memorizing their fighting techniques and the second red x didnt beat the whole team it was more just him vs robin. so id say BB.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red X he took down most the teen titans. And batman beyond has a flay in his fighting he leaves his left side open when he fights. He usually gets beat up by all his enemies so I say red X wins this.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z___: TT cartoon versions

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodblunts: Red X took on all the Titans in his first appearance

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus:

@arcus said:

in his first appearance he had the advantage of knowing his enemies inside and out cuz it was robin. the second one was probly jason todd who isnt as good as dick and i dont remember him taking down the titans

terry wins especially if its against the second red x

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus:

@arcus said:

in his first appearance he had the advantage of knowing his enemies inside and out cuz it was robin. the second one was probly jason todd who isnt as good as dick and i dont remember him taking down the titans

terry wins especially if its against the second red x

Yup, this. ^

And comic Terry's still stronger than TT's Cyborg and just as fast as TT's Starfire and at times perhaps even faster. Imo he has better combat speed, and it could be because of his suit.

Although I think Red X (aka,imo) Jason will put up a good show.

Z'

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By mickey-mouse

@z___:

And comic Terry's still stronger than TT's Cyborg and just as fast as TT's Starfire and at times perhaps even faster. Imo he has better combat speed, and it could be because of his suit.

Although I think Red X (aka,imo) Jason will put up a good show.

Z'

Da Fudge?

You realize Cyborg lifted a building right?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BloodBlunts

@lukehero said:
Loading Video...

@bloodblunts:

he is impressive but i hand it more to the element of surprise. they didnt expect to see him at all let alone to have jason todds skill and a suit that isnt stable. and it seems that since he knew about the suit he must have been spying on the titans giving him well needed prep time.,also with the batman beyond suit being built by bruce instead of dick and the skills terry has grown to learn still make me lean toward terry.

also the rules said theyre both at their best. well terry ends up leading the justice league im sure his best is better than jasons

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

@bloodblunts: Why do you think that's Jason Todd? That was never said in the show IIRC

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BloodBlunts

most logical conclusion to me. same skills as robin, and theres a scene where beast boy has a chalk board trying to figure out his identity and two names stuck out and they were 1 nosyarg kcid (5th dimension robin) and Jason Todd he obviously exists in that universe and that was a very subtle hint that jason todd returned watching the old robin and stole his suit to do his own thang, this was before jason became red hood so there was more flexibilty with his character since he was out of the game for so long

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodblunts: Keep in mind he made this thread 6 years ago. A lot more Batman Beyond Comics have come out. Not that I am trying to say Batman Beyond doesn't win, but this thread overall should be redone. If they were both at their normal showings it would be a much better fight, at their best, BB wipes the floor with him. He took punches from a superman character.

I was just showing a video that disproved a few things.

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@bloodblunts: Keep in mind he made this thread 6 years ago. A lot more Batman Beyond Comics have come out. Not that I am trying to say Batman Beyond doesn't win, but this thread overall should be redone. If they were both at their normal showings it would be a much better fight, at their best, BB wipes the floor with him. He took punches from a superman character.

I was just showing a video that disproved a few things.

personal opinion is that terry during his time in the batman beyond animated series would still win. the stealth of his suit, electric barrier, and auto batarangs could probly counter red x"s suits capabilities cuz i give it to bruce making something over dick

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By mickey-mouse

@bloodblunts: Stealth would be the only problem, but Terry can't stay in stealth mode for long periods of time. Once Terry attacks, Red X could teleport behind him.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red X in a decent fight.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regular Robin woud win.

Princess_Kenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ends in sex

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodblunts: why do you keep bringing up Jason Todd? We don't know who Red X is, and it's not relevant to this fight anyway because they're in separate universes.

batfan1939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know this is old, but I think that the cartoon versions would be nearly equal — Terry was horrendously untrained during the series, and Red X was a top-level fighter, able to go toe-to-toe with TT Robin, who defeated the other Titans cleanly whenever it suited him. Red X has X-a-rangs, sticky goop, X's that draw nearby heavy objects inwards (potentially crushing Beyond), saw blades, hacking tools, teleportaion, hovering/levitation/gliding and more. Beyond has electrified gauntlets, batarangs, gas, multiple vision modes (which means X won't be using cloaking), and enhanced strength and speed. Pairing the latter with his street fighting and limited training means he'll be able to keep up in melee, assuming he doesn't take too many hits from X's weapons. I say it's 50/50, given Terry's physical enhancements.

Comics Terry stomps, due to actual skill even without the suit.