mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@gojira2014: Is this morals on?

Team 1 Stronger

Xena is fast...Sonja...Hmmmm not so much for me.

Skill: Xena is damn sure good, but Red Sonja...Hmmmm....not even remotely enough to compete with Bats & DD.

Team 2: Better Gear

Batman & DD have more experience, but not really a deciding factor here.

Batman & DD are both top h2h fighters in their perspective universes; DD top 20? Top 25? Batman top 10 in his universe.

Batman & DD both have very good speed for this fight.

DD senses could be a huge help avoiding being gutted by that damn flying spin wheel of Xena's

Is this New & Pre 52 feats? New 52 Armor?

Answer my questions then I'll put down a vote.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lukehero said:

@gojira2014: Is this morals on?

Team 1 Stronger

Xena is fast...Sonja...Hmmmm not so much for me.

Skill: Xena is damn sure good, but Red Sonja...Hmmmm....not even remotely enough to compete with Bats & DD.

Team 2: Better Gear

Batman & DD have more experience, but not really a deciding factor here.

Batman & DD are both top h2h fighters in their perspective universes; DD top 20? Top 25? Batman top 10 in his universe.

Batman & DD both have very good speed for this fight.

DD senses could be a huge help avoiding being gutted by that damn flying spin wheel of Xena's

Is this New & Pre 52 feats? New 52 Armor?

Answer my questions then I'll put down a vote.

Pre 52 as he has more feats that way.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: I think Xena can beat either one of these guys...especially if the guys have morals on?

Red Sonja might be able to Stalemate DD, but IDK about her handling a fight with Batman due to Bat gadgets. Xena would have to be the MVP and carry the team. Honestly, I will vote stalemate or Team 2 wins 5.1/10 . Very close battle, even though I have read you guys CAV, I'm still gonna need to see more of Sonja. Hopefully Wyldsong can show us how Sonja would handle a more modern day foe like Batman.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@gojira2014: I think Xena can beat either one of these guys...especially if the guys have morals on?

Red Sonja might be able to Stalemate DD, but IDK about her handling a fight with Batman due to Bat gadgets. Xena would have to be the MVP and carry the team. Honestly, I will vote stalemate or Team 2 wins 5.1/10 . Very close battle, even though I have read you guys CAV, I'm still gonna need to see more of Sonja. Hopefully Wyldsong can show us how Sonja would handle a more modern day foe like Batman.

awesome, glad your following the CaV. Hope its been good thus far.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: Very good. I'm sure Xena would handle Batman as if he were some sort of weird God once he started tossing around his gadgets, but DD and Bats with morals on would have to figure out the girls were superhuman first before laying down any sort of heavy attack.

Avatar image for xxbatmanxisxsupremexx
xxBATMANxISxSUPREMExx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@gojira2014: Very good. I'm sure Xena would handle Batman as if he were some sort of weird God once he started tossing around his gadgets, but DD and Bats with morals on would have to figure out the girls were superhuman first before laying down any sort of heavy attack.

Thanks for the breakdown.