#1 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Sonja has 2 hatchets 1 long sword and 3 daggers. Elektra has 2 sais 1 katana 20 shuriken Lady shiva is new 52 has 2 katanas and that sweet ponytail of death or whatever it is. Google cover of nightwing 14 and 2 kasari-gama Fight takes place in jungle no prep 40 ft apart equidistant to center point destination

#2 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't give me the easy answer. I'm not doing this with a pre determined victor in Mind. First off I have no idea qho would win and second I want to know how you think this will play out. Explain the scenario in your head. And make it bloody!! I want to read something interesting and fun!

#3 Posted by Owie (3742 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Lady Shiva wins this, she's the most skilled. But a Red Sonja/Electra battle is interesting to me, I think it could go either way. Red Sonja is massively experienced, has fought a variety of demons and whatnot, so she can fight above her pay grade, and as I understand it she's "peak human" in her physical attributes. Elektra is probably more skilled than her--at least in subtle ways--and also ridiculously fast. Basically I don't know who takes second place after Shiva. I'd tend to lean towards Electra but I could buy an argument for Sonja.

#4 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8867 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Sonja the she-devil of Hyrkania would murder both.