jamesisaacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jamesisaacs

Red Sonja:

Peak level for female without bordering into superhuman boundaries.

Weapon Master, even Conan couldn't best her.

Unarmed Combat: Red Sonja has mastered the martial arts disciplines of her era and is a deadly fighter even without any weapons. She has taken down many enemies larger than herself merely with her fists and feet

Berserker Strength

Divine Protection

"Answering Sonja's cry for revenge, the red goddess Scathach appeared to her, and offered to bestow upon her unparalleled skill in battle on the condition that she would never lie with a man unless he defeated her in fair combat"

So not only does Batman lose, he also doesn't get to pound her sweet ass unless he wins ..but he won't.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Red Sonja get b&^%hslapped... Bruce Wayne style.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Strider1992

@stronger said:

Batman stomps.

@saiyan_earthling said:

Unlikely. She gave Spider-man a fight in a random encounter (she didn't win but she gave him a tussle) and fought both Scorpion and Hobgoblin and seemed to be doing pretty well. Batman wouldn't stand a chance against any of those three in a random encounter but Sonja was keeping pace. I'd say Sonja takes a majority here.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WWQ7

Red Sonja. She is stronger, faster and more durable.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

Batman stomps.

@saiyan_earthling said:

Unlikely. She gave Spider-man a fight in a random encounter (she didn't win but she gave him a tussle) and fought both Scorpion and Hobgoblin and seemed to be doing pretty well. Batman wouldn't stand a chance against any of those three in a random encounter but Sonja was keeping pace. I'd say Sonja takes a majority here.

Scorpion and Hobgoblin are like nothing compared to bigger villains like Green Goblin, Venom, etc. The reason her doing well is because Spider-man was there to help her out. Batman would still be able to outsmart them.

Bruce Wayne is the better fighter, as he has fought the likes of Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, and Bronze Tiger. Maybe in the sword skills department, Red Sonja takes the blade, but that's about it.

And he's superior to Sonja physically. He is strong to the extent that even Deathstroke said that Batman hits harder than most metahumans

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By Strider1992

@saiyan_earthling: Spider-man wasn't there to help Vs Hobgoblin. He took her off field into a 1v1 situation and she held her own. This was Kingsley one of the most experienced Goblins out there (only second to Norman) the guy is a 7tonner and beat the crap out of Phil Urich IIRC. He is no push over at all.

Bruce only has a bit more knowledge on how to fight he arguably does not have the same amount of experience as Sonja who spends everyday fighting and killing. Batman is also not superior to Sonja physically. Taking on Spider-man, Conan and Hobgoblin should be enough to prove that. Not to mention he'll also have to get past Sonja's healing factor:

No Caption Provided

The only thing Bruce has her beat in is unarmed fighting skills and shes not a huge distance behind him. add in the fact she'll be using a blade it makes that advantage less overwhelming. Throw in the fact she's physically superior to Bruce in almost every aspect, there is no reason she should not take a solid majority.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red sonja should take this.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Stronger

@stronger said:

Batman stomps.

@saiyan_earthling said:

I don't think her Marvel appearances are canon nowadays,since she is currently a Dynamite character.

Anyway,even if they do,give me strength,speed,skill and durability feats of her,if you want me to take you seriously.

Well,Batman has held his own or beat superhumans that would actually beat both ex.(Artemis,Solomon Grundy,Deathstroke,Aquaman,Clayface,Cheetah and even a mind possesed Wonder Woman).

Batman is VASTLY superior in the skills departement,as of way more and better feats.

The way I see it,the only think Sonja has over Batman is a healing factor.Still,she could be knocked out.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By russellmania77

NANANANA BATMAN

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By owie  Moderator
@saiyan_earthling said:

@strider92 said:

@stronger said:

Batman stomps.

@saiyan_earthling said:

Scorpion and Hobgoblin are like nothing compared to bigger villains like Green Goblin, Venom, etc. The reason her doing well is because Spider-man was there to help her out. Batman would still be able to outsmart them.

Bruce Wayne is the better fighter, as he has fought the likes of Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, and Bronze Tiger. Maybe in the sword skills department, Red Sonja takes the blade, but that's about it.

And he's superior to Sonja physically. He is strong to the extent that even Deathstroke said that Batman hits harder than most metahumans

Batman is not superior to her physically. First, he's just plain human. If he hits harder than other humans, it's due to his training. A trained martial artist knows how to make a standard punch hurt a lot more, that's all there is to it.

I think Sonja may actually be slightly in the superhuman strength/speed level to be honest. She gets her strength etc from her goddess.

I think Pete was holding back a bit in his fight against Sonja since she was possessing his wife. But still she clearly was able to handle his speed/agility/strength to a reasonable degree.

And I would agree with Strider that Hobgoblin is hardly a second-tier villain. Actually I think most of the Hobgoblins could take Norman.

This appearance was actually not a Marvel appearance, it was a crossover between Dynamite and Marvel. You can argue it's not canon due to that, but they actually referenced her previous appearances with Pete back in her previous Marvel incarnation, so I think its reasonable to assume that it is in fact part of continuity--they were chaining the Marvel/Dynamite continuities together.

I'm not altogether sure Sonja wins here due to the all-powerful Utility Belt, but I think she could win at least a 50/50 split in pure H2H. And the fact that she has a sword and he doesn't may give her that 6/10 lead in h2h.

Also, in terms of feats, Sonja defeats demons and monsters by herself all the time.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@owie said:
@saiyan_earthling said:

@strider92 said:

@stronger said:

Batman stomps.

@saiyan_earthling said:

Batman is not superior to her physically. First, he's just plain human. If he hits harder than other humans, it's due to his training. A trained martial artist knows how to make a standard punch hurt a lot more, that's all there is to it.

I think Sonja may actually be slightly in the superhuman strength/speed level to be honest. She gets her strength etc from her goddess.

I think Pete was holding back a bit in his fight against Sonja since she was possessing his wife. But still she clearly was able to handle his speed/agility/strength to a reasonable degree.

And I would agree with Strider that Hobgoblin is hardly a second-tier villain. Actually I think most of the Hobgoblins could take Norman.

This appearance was actually not a Marvel appearance, it was a crossover between Dynamite and Marvel. You can argue it's not canon due to that, but they actually referenced her previous appearances with Pete back in her previous Marvel incarnation, so I think its reasonable to assume that it is in fact part of continuity--they were chaining the Marvel/Dynamite continuities together.

I'm not altogether sure Sonja wins here due to the all-powerful Utility Belt, but I think she could win at least a 50/50 split in pure H2H. And the fact that she has a sword and he doesn't may give her that 6/10 lead in h2h.

Also, in terms of feats, Sonja defeats demons and monsters by herself all the time.

Any feats of her putting down a monster with her bare hands?That's how you could prove she is stronger.Even though you must prove then that the monsters she has faced are at least 1 tonners.

And even if she is,Batman has defeated beings way stronger than him again(Bane,Azrael,Artemis,Solomon Grundy etc).

Crossovers battles are non-canon due to the fact that plot is involved.With the same logic, battles in JLA/Avengers are also accounted,because of the cosmic egg.

I don't know if Sonja's monsters deserve the credit you give them.And anyway,does she defeat them with bare hands?If not,then just give Batman a sword and he will do the same.

Plus factor for Bats is his ultility belt as you said.

Still noone has given me any h2h Sonja feats.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dondave

Red Sonja

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By medulaoblaganda

@dondave: batman will win barely. it will be tough though

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandiego008: @owie: @medulaoblaganda: @dondave: @jamesisaacs: well the only thing here that could take batman down is berzerker strength but even that wont take him down because of all of batmans gadgets

Sonic grenades...batarangs...explosive batarangs...tazers...flash grenades...so yeah batman stomps funny is in it? Despite all that martial traning batman isn't above playing dirty!

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lifeofvibe: i agree with you my friend!! batman wins any day. after all red sonja cannot really tank alot of batrangs, and shocking weapon or gas.

Zer0-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman hits that.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is old lol at batsy winning this. Red Queen here went toe to toe with Vamprella who'd murder batsy.. She's mastered every fighting style of her world and keeps getting re born to learn and fight more. She's the chosen of a Goddess who gave her Unrivalled Skills. Greatest fighter of her planet. She's beaten Conan, God's monsters, and went toe to toe with Spidey..

With a blade (she mastered every weapon on her world and added some not normally used as weapons.).....This is a a random battle Batsy gets taken down by the Red Valkrie here

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman oneshots with a pressure point, drops her like a sack of potatoes. When she wakes up, she is wearing actual clothes and underwear, and a scalding letter is in her pocket

LadyTriestel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With all of Batman's gadgets, combat know how, fist fighting know how, and can use the trees with his bat rope, Batman should have good chance of winning.