velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By velle37

VS 

Has Tim improved enough to defeat Daredevil? Are Daredevil's acrobatics, MA skills, and enhanced senses too much for the 3rd Boy Wonder? 

They fight in Bludhaven. Both have standard equipment. This is for a KO. 

What happens?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Silver2467

Daredevil wins. Tim has grown to be one of the most intelligent, determined, and skilled members of the BatMan family. BatMan has stated that Tim will be greater than him, but Tim is not there yet. He's demonstrated high degrees of skill as Red Robin. He's proven willing to do what he believes necessary. But he still has not yet displayed the skill necessary to defeat Daredevil. Daredevil is the more skilled martial artist, has greater physical attributes, has superhuman senses, and is the superior acrobat. Of the two, I would say that Tim is more intelligent. If he had prep for this battle, he could defeat Daredevil. He's downed Lady Shiva by preparing ahead of time for an attack she planned on him. However, Tim has no prep in this instance. Tim has some decent equipment. His retractable bo staff could aid him in a fight against Daredevil with his billy clubs, and Tim could put up a good fight. But he can't win this. Daredevil's simply more skilled than he is and has greater reaction time. Tim is brilliant, but Daredevil simply supersedes him. Daredevil should win this. 

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Tim's improvements have mostly been mentally and academic his fighting abilities have not improved since he left The Titans. Though with prep Tim is very dangerous against superior fighter like taking out Shiva twice and Nearly taking down Cassie if not for severe blood loss. 

But straight fight Tim would lose to Matt

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By blade hunter
@Silver2467 said:
" Daredevil wins. Tim has grown to be one of the most intelligent, determined, and skilled members of the BatMan family. BatMan has stated that Tim will be greater than him, but Tim is not there yet. He's demonstrated high degrees of skill as Red Robin. He's proven willing to do what he believes necessary. But he still has not yet displayed the skill necessary to defeat Daredevil. Daredevil is the more skilled martial artist, has greater physical attributes, has superhuman senses, and is the superior acrobat. Of the two, I would say that Tim is more intelligent. If he had prep for this battle, he could defeat Daredevil. He's downed Lady Shiva by preparing ahead of time for an attack she planned on him. However, Tim has no prep in this instance. Tim has some decent equipment. His retractable bo staff could aid him in a fight against Daredevil with his billy clubs, and Tim could put up a good fight. But he can't win this. Daredevil's simply more skilled than he is and has greater reaction time. Tim is brilliant, but Daredevil simply supersedes him. Daredevil should win this.  "
Good analysis mate, Tim has become a top fight, he's in the top 15 fighter in DC maybe even the top ten but DD is one of marvels top Martial artist and is in the same league as Wolverine and Iron fist so he should win this fight.
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By blade hunter
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Tim's improvements have mostly been mentally and academic his fighting abilities have not improved since he left The Titans. Though with prep Tim is very dangerous against superior fighter like taking out Shiva twice and Nearly taking down Cassie if not for severe blood loss.   But straight fight Tim would lose to Matt "
He beat Ra's top assassins on his own.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By velle37
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Tim's improvements have mostly been mentally and academic his fighting abilities have not improved since he left The Titans. Though with prep Tim is very dangerous against superior fighter like taking out Shiva twice and Nearly taking down Cassie if not for severe blood loss.   But straight fight Tim would lose to Matt "

Do you have scans of him fighting Cassie?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Silver2467
@blade hunter said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" Daredevil wins. Tim has grown to be one of the most intelligent, determined, and skilled members of the BatMan family. BatMan has stated that Tim will be greater than him, but Tim is not there yet. He's demonstrated high degrees of skill as Red Robin. He's proven willing to do what he believes necessary. But he still has not yet displayed the skill necessary to defeat Daredevil. Daredevil is the more skilled martial artist, has greater physical attributes, has superhuman senses, and is the superior acrobat. Of the two, I would say that Tim is more intelligent. If he had prep for this battle, he could defeat Daredevil. He's downed Lady Shiva by preparing ahead of time for an attack she planned on him. However, Tim has no prep in this instance. Tim has some decent equipment. His retractable bo staff could aid him in a fight against Daredevil with his billy clubs, and Tim could put up a good fight. But he can't win this. Daredevil's simply more skilled than he is and has greater reaction time. Tim is brilliant, but Daredevil simply supersedes him. Daredevil should win this.  "
Good analysis mate, Tim has become a top fight, he's in the top 15 fighter in DC maybe even the top ten but DD is one of marvels top Martial artist and is in the same league as Wolverine and Iron fist so he should win this fight. "
I would say possibly top 15 but not top 10. He is an excellent combatant, but he has work to do before he rises through the ranks that far. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Silver2467
@velle37 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
"Tim's improvements have mostly been mentally and academic his fighting abilities have not improved since he left The Titans. Though with prep Tim is very dangerous against superior fighter like taking out Shiva twice and Nearly taking down Cassie if not for severe blood loss.   But straight fight Tim would lose to Matt "
Do you have scans of him fighting Cassie? "
I don't have scans, but as Robin, he was trying to stop Cassandra from killing her father, David Cain. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Silver2467 said:
" @blade hunter said:
" @Silver2467 said:
Good analysis mate, Tim has become a top fight, he's in the top 15 fighter in DC maybe even the top ten but DD is one of marvels top Martial artist and is in the same league as Wolverine and Iron fist so he should win this fight. "
I would say possibly top 15 but not top 10. He is an excellent combatant, but he has work to do before he rises through the ranks that far.  "
Tim isn't top 15.I can name 15 fighters that are better. :)
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@blade hunter said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Tim's improvements have mostly been mentally and academic his fighting abilities have not improved since he left The Titans. Though with prep Tim is very dangerous against superior fighter like taking out Shiva twice and Nearly taking down Cassie if not for severe blood loss.   But straight fight Tim would lose to Matt "
He beat Ra's top assassins on his own. "
5 basic no namers and he never actually defeated them he spent both of those fights on the run and trying to get away he took them down by blowing up Ra's fort and dipping on a bat line
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By velle37
@Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
I don't have scans, but as Robin, he was trying to stop Cassandra from killing her father, David Cain.  "

She was drugged at the time right? Then there was the gun situation, the lights go off, come back on, and ninjas are dead...... That the right one? 

I need to find scans of this.......
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Silver2467
@velle37 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
I don't have scans, but as Robin, he was trying to stop Cassandra from killing her father, David Cain.  "
She was drugged at the time right? Then there was the gun situation, the lights go off, come back on, and ninjas are dead...... That the right one?  I need to find scans of this....... "
I don't remember all of the circumstances. It has been a long while since I've looked at that issue. Sorry. 
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@velle37 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
No scanner sorry but it is issue 151 of Robin he nearly takes her out due to readiness but is badly beaten from a previous fight with LOA members and the battlefield they are on is rigged with explosives set up by Cass
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Silver2467
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
No scanner sorry but it is issue 151 of Robin he nearly takes her out due to readiness but is badly beaten from a previous fight with LOA members and the battlefield they are on is rigged with explosives set up by Cass "
Tim was very impressive in that storyline. His break in, his interrogation of David Cain, and his battle with Cassandra. 
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By velle37
@Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
She was drugged at the time right? Then there was the gun situation, the lights go off, come back on, and ninjas are dead...... That the right one?  I need to find scans of this....... "
I don't remember all of the circumstances. It has been a long while since I've looked at that issue. Sorry.  "

I think this was when Deathstroke drugged her since he couldn't have Rose. Used her, Tim came to stop her they fought, David gave her a gun to kill him with, the light went out, came back on, and the other ninjas were dead and Cain was gone. This cultivated suspicion on Cassie about killing the ninjas, later found out to be David's doing, he snapped their necks and left. 

I don't see Tim taking Cassie in a straight fight. Even drugged he should lose horribly, but eh............
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By blade hunter
@Vance Astro said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @blade hunter said:
" @Silver2467 said:
I would say possibly top 15 but not top 10. He is an excellent combatant, but he has work to do before he rises through the ranks that far.  "
Tim isn't top 15.I can name 15 fighters that are better. :) "
In the DC universe? go for it mate.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Silver2467
@velle37 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
I don't remember all of the circumstances. It has been a long while since I've looked at that issue. Sorry.  "
I think this was when Deathstroke drugged her since he couldn't have Rose. Used her, Tim came to stop her they fought, David gave her a gun to kill him with, the light went out, came back on, and the other ninjas were dead and Cain was gone. This cultivated suspicion on Cassie about killing the ninjas, later found out to be David's doing, he snapped their necks and left.  I don't see Tim taking Cassie in a straight fight. Even drugged he should lose horribly, but eh............ "
No, you're correct that he couldn't defeat Cassandra. She's at least as skilled as Shiva, making her the greatest martial artist on New Earth, followed closely by Shiva, Dragon, Tiger, and BatMan. Tim could defeat her, but he'd need prep. 
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By velle37
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
No scanner sorry but it is issue 151 of Robin he nearly takes her out due to readiness but is badly beaten from a previous fight with LOA members and the battlefield they are on is rigged with explosives set up by Cass "

So Tim was battle worn from previous fights but almost beats her because of "readiness?" But she had the field rigged with explosives so this foils his plans?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Silver2467
@blade hunter said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @Silver2467 said:
" @blade hunter said:
" @Silver2467 said:
In the DC universe? go for it mate. "
I could name 15. 
1. Cassandra Cain 
2. Lady Shiva 
3. Richard Dragon 
4. Bronze Tiger 
5. BatMan 
6. Sensei
7. Deathstroke
8. Black Canary
9. David Cain
10. Connor Hawke
11. Constantine Drakon
12. Ra's al Ghul
13. Dick Grayson
14. Jason Todd
15. Talia al Ghul
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@velle37 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
So Tim was battle worn from previous fights but almost beats her because of "readiness?" But she had the field rigged with explosives so this foils his plans? "
That and his underestimating her mental state and her manipulation of him
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By blade hunter
@Silver2467 said:
" @blade hunter said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @blade hunter said:
" @Silver2467 said:
I could name 15. 1. Cassandra Cain 2. Lady Shiva 3. Richard Dragon 4. Bronze Tiger 5. BatMan 6. Black Canary 7. Connor Hawke 8. Deathstroke 9. Constantine Drakon 10. David Cain  11. Ra's al Ghul 12. Dick Grayson 13. Jason Todd 14. Sensei 15. Talia al Ghul "
Sensei should be in the top ten but i dont think Jason is better that Tim in a straight H2H fight and at the moment its a close call between Tim and Dick.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Silver2467
@blade hunter: I edited it. Look again. Although, I'm not entirely sure I agree that Dick is only equal to Tim, and Jason is debatable. 
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#23  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

DD.

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By blade hunter
@Silver2467 said:
" @blade hunter: I edited it. Look again. Although, I'm not entirely sure I agree that Dick is only equal to Tim, and Jason is debatable.  "
If you look at the Tim and Jason fights Tim would be winning but Jason always used under handed tatics ( in their first fight Jason threw dirt in Tim's eyes just so he could get the upper hand)
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By velle37
@Silver2467 said:
" @blade hunter said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @blade hunter said:
" @Silver2467 said:
I could name 15. 1. Cassandra Cain 2. Lady Shiva 3. Richard Dragon 4. Bronze Tiger 5. BatMan 6. Black Canary 7. Connor Hawke 8. Deathstroke 9. Constantine Drakon 10. David Cain  11. Ra's al Ghul 12. Dick Grayson 13. Jason Todd 14. Sensei 15. Talia al Ghul "

16 Silver Monkey 
17 Shrike
18 I-ching
19 Sensei (when he was alive)
20 O-sensei  (when he was alive)
21 David Cain
22 White Canary
23 Natas
24 Onyx
25 Ravan
26  Wildcat
27 Deathstroke (he's enhanced, but MA as well) 
28 KGBeast (he's enhanced) 
29 Master Kirigi
30 Azrael (enhanced) 
 31 Judomaster 
32 Bane
Avatar image for greenlantern555
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GreenLantern555
@Silver2467 said:
 "BatMan has stated that Tim will be greater than him, but Tim is not there yet."
Has Bruce said this about every Robin? Cause he said that about Dick too.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@blade hunter said:

1.Bruce Wayne 
2.Diana Prince 
3.Dinah Lance 
4.Cassandra Cain 
5.Sandra Wu-San 
6.Conner Hawke 
7.Benjamin Turner 
8.Jade Ngyuen 
9.Richard Dragon 
10.Constantine Drakon 
11.Val Arrmor 
12.Slade Wilson 
13.The O-Sensei 
14.Rose Wilson 
15.Artemis
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By velle37
@GreenLantern555 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
 "BatMan has stated that Tim will be greater than him, but Tim is not there yet."
Has Bruce said this about every Robin? Cause he said that about Dick too. "

Bruce has said that Nightwing will surpass him in fighting ability, and that Tim has the potential to be a better detective, but not necessarily surpass him outright.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@velle37 said:

16 Silver Monkey 17 Shrike18 I-ching19 Sensei (when he was alive)20 O-sensei  (when he was alive)21 David Cain22 White Canary23 Natas24 Onyx25 Ravan26  Wildcat27 Deathstroke (he's enhanced, but MA as well) 28 KGBeast (he's enhanced) 29 Master Kirigi30 Azrael (enhanced)  31 Judomaster 32 Bane "

I don't think David Cain,Talia Al Ghul,or Wildcat are more skilled than Tim.Azreal either.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By velle37
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
So Tim was battle worn from previous fights but almost beats her because of "readiness?" But she had the field rigged with explosives so this foils his plans? "
That and his underestimating her mental state and her manipulation of him "

Hmmm.... What "readiness" did he have that alowwed him to nearly beat Cass even battle worn?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Silver2467
@velle37 said: 

16 Silver Monkey 17 Shrike18 I-ching19 Sensei (when he was alive)20 O-sensei  (when he was alive)21 David Cain22 White Canary23 Natas24 Onyx25 Ravan26  Wildcat27 Deathstroke (he's enhanced, but MA as well) 28 KGBeast (he's enhanced) 29 Master Kirigi30 Azrael (enhanced)  31 Judomaster 32 Bane "

I don't agree the majority of the characters listed here. 
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By velle37
@Vance Astro said:
"@velle37 said:

I don't think David Cain,Talia Al Ghul,or Wildcat are more skilled than Tim.Azreal either. "

I think David Cain and Wildcat would beat Tim down. Maybe not Talia though.
Avatar image for greenlantern555
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By GreenLantern555
@velle37 said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
Has Bruce said this about every Robin? Cause he said that about Dick too. "
Bruce has said that Nightwing will surpass him in fighting ability, and that Tim has the potential to be a better detective, but not necessarily surpass him outright. "  
Just curious ;-) 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@velle37 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@velle37 said:

I don't think David Cain,Talia Al Ghul,or Wildcat are more skilled than Tim.Azreal either. "
I think David Cain and Wildcat would beat Tim down. Maybe not Talia though. "
I think David Cain is mediocre but then again i've only seen him in the Batgirl series..Cassandra beat the f#ck outta him.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By velle37
@Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said: 
I don't agree the majority of the characters listed her.  "

Which ones?
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By velle37
@Vance Astro said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@velle37 said:

I think David Cain and Wildcat would beat Tim down. Maybe not Talia though. "
I think David Cain is mediocre but then again i've only seen him in the Batgirl series..Cassandra beat the f#ck outta him. "

Batman beat him, Cassandra beat him, but he was supposedly the world's best assassin. He supposedly stalemated deathstroke fighting for hours with no winner. But i heard from somebody that this was later a lie told by a drunk guy. i read the comic about it then wondered at the inconsistency, because i see cain and DS figthing then i see Cass beating David, then i see DS "toying" with Cass. Bats beat down David, and has one shotted DS, but not really beaten him in a straight fight. It's weird. 

And i don't see Tim beating Wildcat.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Silver2467
@velle37 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said: 
Which ones? "
Azrael, even enhanced, is still lacking in fighting skills when compared with most of the BatMan family. Onyx I disagree with. KGBeast is a wimp. Master Kirigi is questionable. Shrike. Ravan. A few of the others are debatable as well. 
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By velle37
@Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said: 
Which ones? "
Azrael, even enhanced, is still lacking in fighting skills when compared with most of the BatMan family. Onyx I disagree with. KGBeast is a wimp. Master Kirigi is questionable. Shrike. Ravan. A few of the others are debatable as well.  "

Shrike beat Tim and Cass had to save him. Ravan has given Batman trouble. Onyx has skills that Cass doesn't as both have sparred and she gave Cassandra a few pointers. She was one of the best in the LOA, until she quit and became a vigilante. Master Kirigi i think wouold beat Tim. Who are the others? 

Though I agree that Azrael and KGBeast without enhancements would lose.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@velle37 said:
  And i don't see Tim beating Wildcat. "
If Tim can't beat Ted..it's not because he's more skilled.
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By blade hunter
@Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said: 
Which ones? "
Azrael, even enhanced, is still lacking in fighting skills when compared with most of the BatMan family. Onyx I disagree with. KGBeast is a wimp. Master Kirigi is questionable. Shrike. Ravan. A few of the others are debatable as well.  "
Tim beat KG beast when he started as Robin and Tim would wipe the floor with most people on that list.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Silver2467
@velle37 said: 
Shrike beat Tim and Cass had to save him. Ravan has given Batman trouble. Onyx has skills that Cass doesn't as both have sparred and she gave Cassandra a few pointers. She was one of the best in the LOA, until she quit and became a vigilante. Master Kirigi i think wouold beat Tim. Who are the others?  Though I agree that Azrael and KGBeast without enhancements would lose.  "
Shrike doesn't have enough showings to say he's above Tim, especially after his recent showings as Red Robin. Onyx is not as skilled Cassandra. Black Canary has sparred with Wonder Woman, but that doesn't mean she's more skilled. 

By the way, I already listed Deathstroke and Sensei in my list. That was somewhat redundant. 
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By velle37
@blade hunter said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said: 
Which ones? "
Tim beat KG beast when he started as Robin and Tim would wipe the floor with most people on that list. "

I've never seen Tim fight KGBeast, but if that happened i'll concede. I know Batman had trouble with him, and eventually NW beat him (or at least threw him across the room). 

Do you have scans?
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By velle37
@Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said: 
Shrike beat Tim and Cass had to save him. Ravan has given Batman trouble. Onyx has skills that Cass doesn't as both have sparred and she gave Cassandra a few pointers. She was one of the best in the LOA, until she quit and became a vigilante. Master Kirigi i think wouold beat Tim. Who are the others?  Though I agree that Azrael and KGBeast without enhancements would lose.  "
Shrike doesn't have enough showings to say he's above Tim, especially after his recent showings as Red Robin. Onyx is not as skilled Cassandra. Black Canary has sparred with Wonder Woman, but that doesn't mean she's more skilled.  By the way, I already listed Deathstroke and Sensei in my list. That was somewhat redundant.  "

I'm not the one who put Black Canary up, and you said you changed you list or whatever happened but i didn't  meane to have DS and Sensei up. I apologize for offending you. 

And in Batgirl's series Shrike defeated TIm, Cassandra came and saved him.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Silver2467
@velle37 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said: 
Shrike doesn't have enough showings to say he's above Tim, especially after his recent showings as Red Robin. Onyx is not as skilled Cassandra. Black Canary has sparred with Wonder Woman, but that doesn't mean she's more skilled.  By the way, I already listed Deathstroke and Sensei in my list. That was somewhat redundant.  "

I'm not the one who put Black Canary up, and you said you changed you list or whatever happened but i didn't  meane to have DS and Sensei up. I apologize for offending you. 

And in Batgirl's series Shrike defeated TIm, Cassandra came and saved him. "
I wasn't offended. I didn't mean for it to come across that way. My point with mentioning Canary was that you mentioned that Onyx has sparred with Cassandra. That doesn't prove very much. Canary has sparred with Wonder Woman, but that doesn't mean her skills are comparable to Wonder Woman's. Shrike defeated Tim before his showings as Red Robin. The validity of that in comparison with his current skills is questionable given his recent showings. 
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By velle37
@Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said: 

I wasn't offended. I didn't mean for it to come across that way. My point with mentioning Canary was that you mentioned that Onyx has sparred with Cassandra. That doesn't prove very much. Canary has sparred with Wonder Woman, but that doesn't mean her skills are comparable to Wonder Woman's. Shrike defeated Tim before his showings as Red Robin. The validity of that in comparison with his current skills is questionable given his recent showings.  "

I see your point. 

BTW the robin/Shrike/Batgirl fight was in Robin and Batgirl: Fresh Blood. It was more of a rescue, than a save, but the fight made it clear Shrike was above him. 

But do you have scans of the trip the Bat-family took to train?
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#46  Edited By danhimself
@Silver2467 said:
This
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By velle37

Does anyone have scans or character hearsay about how good Daredevil is? Any good showings?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Silver2467
@velle37 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said: 

I wasn't offended. I didn't mean for it to come across that way. My point with mentioning Canary was that you mentioned that Onyx has sparred with Cassandra. That doesn't prove very much. Canary has sparred with Wonder Woman, but that doesn't mean her skills are comparable to Wonder Woman's. Shrike defeated Tim before his showings as Red Robin. The validity of that in comparison with his current skills is questionable given his recent showings.  "
I see your point.  BTW the robin/Shrike/Batgirl fight was in Robin and Batgirl: Fresh Blood. It was more of a rescue, than a save, but the fight made it clear Shrike was above him.  But do you have scans of the trip the Bat-family took to train? "
No, but there have been several instances. There are comics about BatMan's training before returning to Gotham after 12 years of travel; Dick's training under BatMan; Jason's training under BatMan; Tim's training under BatMan; Tim's training under Shiva; Bruce's training with Shiva, Oracle's training under Richard Dragon; Bruce, Dick, and Tim traveling before One Year Later; and so on. There are a number of them training. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Silver2467
@velle37 said:
" Does anyone have scans or character hearsay about how good Daredevil is? Any good showings? "
He's held his own against a number of very skilled fighters, like Wolverine, Iron Fist, Echo, Elektra, and others. He defeated Captain America once, but that fight had circumstance surrounding it in Daredevil's favor. Besides, Cap has defeated Daredevil at least one other time anyway. He's still very skilled though. 
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By velle37
@Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said:
" Does anyone have scans or character hearsay about how good Daredevil is? Any good showings? "
He's held his own against a number of very skilled fighters, like Wolverine, Iron Fist, Echo, Elektra, and others. He defeated Captain America once, but that fight had circumstance surrounding it in Daredevil's favor. Besides, Cap has defeated Daredevil at least one other time anyway. He's still very skilled though.  "

I see. What has allowed him to beat Iron Fist or Wolverine? 

@Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @velle37 said: 

I see your point.  BTW the robin/Shrike/Batgirl fight was in Robin and Batgirl: Fresh Blood. It was more of a rescue, than a save, but the fight made it clear Shrike was above him.  But do you have scans of the trip the Bat-family took to train? "
No, but there have been several instances. There are comics about BatMan's training before returning to Gotham after 12 years of travel; Dick's training under BatMan; Jason's training under BatMan; Tim's training under BatMan; Tim's training under Shiva; Bruce's training with Shiva, Oracle's training under Richard Dragon; Bruce, Dick, and Tim traveling before One Year Later; and so on. There are a number of them training.  "

I know. I've seen those. I've just heard about a trip Bruce, Tim and Dick went on, that was brutal and increased their skills, but never seen it. Tis all.