#1 Posted by Cbookman123 (142 posts) - - Show Bio

1 day prep time

bloodlust

no mercy

#2 Posted by Morpheus_ (29910 posts) - - Show Bio
Deathstroke.
#3 Posted by VenomousDragon (984 posts) - - Show Bio

Be a better match without the prep, Deathstroke out preps these guys anyday.

#4 Posted by Cbookman123 (142 posts) - - Show Bio

okay if you say so, than i guess i can take out the prep part

#5 Posted by ChaosBlazer (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep Deathstroke

Without prep the team

#6 Posted by ThatThorFan (974 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins without prep.

#7 Posted by Jake Fury (21456 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke, regardless of prep time.

#8 Posted by VenomousDragon (984 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jake Fury said:

Deathstroke, regardless of prep time.

If you gave the team a fair amount of prep and gave slade none they could take him out for sure. especially since Jason's prep would involve deadly force.

#9 Posted by Jake Fury (21456 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon: Perhaps. But if they're on equal footing (either side with prep or no prep) Deathstroke wins.

#10 Edited by VenomousDragon (984 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jake Fury said:

@VenomousDragon: Perhaps. But if they're on equal footing (either side with prep or no prep) Deathstroke wins.

Both with equal prep Id probably give it to Deathstroke (pending) in a random encounter Its debatable Deathstroke is skilled but Dick and Jason arnt that far behind the bat himself and even if Tim isnt as skilled as the other two he isnt a slouch either and numbers definitely make a difference.

#11 Posted by Jayfournines (4160 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke kills them all with prep

#12 Posted by VenomousDragon (984 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Deathstroke kills them all with prep

When I said pending I was factoring in if they were givin stupidly small amounts of prep.

#13 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3973 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke wins, effortless curbstomp

#14 Posted by jashro44 (30516 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke with or without prep.

Online
#15 Posted by nickzambuto (19896 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Deathstroke wins, effortless curbstomp

Not even close. With no prep the Bat-team has a good shot at this. But it'll be tough either way.

#16 Posted by terry2012 (7945 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThatThorFan: This

#17 Posted by zhoryujeken (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Deathstroke wins, effortless curbstomp

Not even close. With no prep the Bat-team has a good shot at this. But it'll be tough either way.

even without prep deathstroke would murder them in about a minute tops. in titans east deathstroke was manhandling nightwing, robin, jericho and ravager at the same time, red hood isn't going to make a differnce.

#18 Posted by VenomousDragon (984 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhoryujeken said:

@nickzambuto said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Deathstroke wins, effortless curbstomp

Not even close. With no prep the Bat-team has a good shot at this. But it'll be tough either way.

even without prep deathstroke would murder them in about a minute tops. in titans east deathstroke was manhandling nightwing, robin, jericho and ravager at the same time, red hood isn't going to make a differnce.

Until He shoots slade in the face :P

#19 Posted by zhoryujeken (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon said:

@zhoryujeken said:

@nickzambuto said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Deathstroke wins, effortless curbstomp

Not even close. With no prep the Bat-team has a good shot at this. But it'll be tough either way.

even without prep deathstroke would murder them in about a minute tops. in titans east deathstroke was manhandling nightwing, robin, jericho and ravager at the same time, red hood isn't going to make a differnce.

Until He shoots slade in the face :P

he couldnt even shoot slades daughter in the face before she disarmed him and put her sword to his throat

#20 Posted by VenomousDragon (984 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhoryujeken said:

@VenomousDragon said:

@zhoryujeken said:

@nickzambuto said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Deathstroke wins, effortless curbstomp

Not even close. With no prep the Bat-team has a good shot at this. But it'll be tough either way.

even without prep deathstroke would murder them in about a minute tops. in titans east deathstroke was manhandling nightwing, robin, jericho and ravager at the same time, red hood isn't going to make a differnce.

Until He shoots slade in the face :P

he couldnt even shoot slades daughter in the face before she disarmed him and put her sword to his throat

If you couldnt tell from the :P face I was joking and when did that happen?

Btw your either underestimating the bat boys or overrating slade.

#21 Posted by zhoryujeken (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon said:

@zhoryujeken said:

@VenomousDragon said:

@zhoryujeken said:

@nickzambuto said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Deathstroke wins, effortless curbstomp

Not even close. With no prep the Bat-team has a good shot at this. But it'll be tough either way.

even without prep deathstroke would murder them in about a minute tops. in titans east deathstroke was manhandling nightwing, robin, jericho and ravager at the same time, red hood isn't going to make a differnce.

Until He shoots slade in the face :P

he couldnt even shoot slades daughter in the face before she disarmed him and put her sword to his throat

If you couldnt tell from the :P face I was joking and when did that happen?

Btw your either underestimating the bat boys or overrating slade.

no, i'm speaking fact. slade has already manhandled tim, dick and several other heroes at the same time without getting touched once. if you think the bat kids have a chance then you're retarded

#22 Posted by VenomousDragon (984 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhoryujeken said:

@VenomousDragon said:

@zhoryujeken said:

@VenomousDragon said:

@zhoryujeken said:

@nickzambuto said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Deathstroke wins, effortless curbstomp

Not even close. With no prep the Bat-team has a good shot at this. But it'll be tough either way.

even without prep deathstroke would murder them in about a minute tops. in titans east deathstroke was manhandling nightwing, robin, jericho and ravager at the same time, red hood isn't going to make a differnce.

Until He shoots slade in the face :P

he couldnt even shoot slades daughter in the face before she disarmed him and put her sword to his throat

If you couldnt tell from the :P face I was joking and when did that happen?

Btw your either underestimating the bat boys or overrating slade.

no, i'm speaking fact. slade has already manhandled tim, dick and several other heroes at the same time without getting touched once. if you think the bat kids have a chance then you're retarded

Now now insults are generally frowned upon around here.

Slade also beat the JLA once but if you make a thread You'll find few people think he would beat them.

#23 Posted by Saren (27201 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jake Fury said:

Deathstroke, regardless of prep time.

Moderator
#24 Posted by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#25 Posted by TDK_1997 (16125 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.