Red Robin vs Batgirl (barbara)

Nightwing_1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nightwing_1234

fight takes place at midnight. In New York. Morals on. standard gear. current versions

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AllStarSuperman

red robin, any of the robins beat babs even though i like her more than tim and damian

max4523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By max4523

i disagree. people seem to forget, barbara was also trained by batman, has more experience, and is smarter than both robins. babs is almost as agile as nightwing and catwoman, and just as agile as batman. since babs has gotten her mobility back, sheks been kicking ass. i seriously think, if she couldnt out fight damien or tim, she could definitely out think them both. like batman who often does the same thing.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Red Robin easily.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BlackWind

Barbara is smarter than Tim in compute skills. She is one of the weaker fighters in the Batfamily.

Avatar image for manhunter_prime
Manhunter_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Manhunter_Prime

@max4523 said:

i disagree. people seem to forget, barbara was also trained by batman, has more experience, and is smarter than both robins. babs is almost as agile as nightwing and catwoman, and just as agile as batman. since babs has gotten her mobility back, sheks been kicking ass. i seriously think, if she couldnt out fight damien or tim, she could definitely out think them both. like batman who often does the same thing.

Tim is pretty smart in his own right. But since the OP doesn't mention prep time, i think we should assume that there is none, therefore prep smarts doesn't really come into play.

As such, tim takes it. They are both the weaker fighters of the Bat-clan, but I think tim is better. Especially since babs was out of commission for a while....

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Stronger

Is this a joke thread?

Tim stomps her @ss....

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points