#1 Posted by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio

Can the two younglings of the Bat-family take down Remy? 

Red Robin & Damian Wayne 

VERSUS 

Gambit

Crime Alley, Gotham City.  8pm & unpopulated.  Begin 10 feet apart. 

RULES

• Random encounter
  • In character 
  • Everyone has basic knowledge (the same information you could obtain from a handbook entry... keep in mind, that means Remy knows they're heroes)
  • Standard gear
  • Standard elimination rules apply
  • Don't forget to provide reasons for your choice
Staff
#2 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote goes to Gambit. He's a little too quick for them to hit with his enhanced dexterity, also the starting distance of 10 ft means he could easily throw a couple of charged cards to distract/incapacitate them. I don't think the kids are quick enough to tag him and they would be too worried about exploding projectiles to adequately use their standard gear.

#3 Posted by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep in mind: he knows they're heroes, so I don't believe an immediate knock out via cards (especially with the short distance) is likely for a majority.

Staff
#4 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Keep in mind: he knows they're heroes, so I don't believe an immediate knock out via cards (especially with the short distance) is likely for a majority.

The kids are experience fighters and should be able to defeat him through strategy and tactics

#5 Posted by Pwok21 (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

The Robins are in character, so my vote goes to Gambit.

Seriously, Tim and Damian would just squabble.

#6 Posted by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pwok21: They're not forced to use teamwork, but I'd like to think they won't spent the time yelling at one another :P
Staff
#7 Posted by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio
@bornstar said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Keep in mind: he knows they're heroes, so I don't believe an immediate knock out via cards (especially with the short distance) is likely for a majority.

The kids are experience fighters and should be able to defeat him through strategy and tactics

Anyone disagree with this man?
Staff
#8 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit wins. Drake and Damian as a team equals failed operation.

#9 Posted by tomlikesfries (4643 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit takes it. If it was morals off, I think he would stomp.

#10 Edited by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio
@tomlikesfries said:

Gambit takes it. If it was morals off, I think he would stomp.

And that's exactly why morals are on and he's aware they're heroes...
Staff
#11 Posted by Sarpio__ (122 posts) - - Show Bio

the fact that this fight takes place in Gotham city could give Tim and Damian an edge.

#12 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit

#13 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

close, I think the bat kids should pull it off, it won't be easy but RR can come up with something while fighting Remy, the exploding cards is a problem for the team but they are in gotham which gives them some sort of edge. Like K4tz said Gambit would know they are heroes and would not go for the instant KO.