Steve Epting art
Avatar image for sebastianshawshank
SebastianShawShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is a random incounter while on patrol. Happens at night in a generic city on the roof-tops.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I'd probably have to say team 2 here. I don't  think Tim is skilled enough to hang with Daredevil and I don't see him having the physical capabilities of putting Spider-Man down. As for Nightwing, still more skilled than Tim, much closer to DD, has the ability to tangle with either but with morals on and such I see them starting out going into terms of h2h using their respective weapons, staff for Tim, escrima sticks for NW, and batons for DD. I see Tim falling to either person he faces and relatively quickly compared to NW, he isn't out fighting DD and Spider-Man and since he doesn't know anything about DD nor does Nightwing, the possibility of them using a sonic weapon to exploit DD's senses is slim IMO nor would they really get the chance to, resulting in a possible team up against NW if he hasn't fallen yet. Even if they do manage to beat DD, Spider-Man would kick it up and I don't see both beating him when it turns more serious.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

team two without a doubt

batmanary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batmanary

I say team 1 takes it. Nightwing and Red Robin were well trained and, not only did they learn from Batman, but they also had their own journeys around the world learning to fight, whereas the Marvel heroes don't have this. Red Robin would definitely notice Daredevil is blind, and reacts on his other senses, and so would begin by masking them...truly rendering him blind, and Spidey would be taken down with h2h.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jojjimbo

Team 2.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By RainEffect
@batmanary said:
I say team 1 takes it. Nightwing and Red Robin were well trained and, not only did they learn from Batman, but they also had their own journeys around the world learning to fight, whereas the Marvel heroes don't have this. Red Robin would definitely notice Daredevil is blind, and reacts on his other senses, and so would begin by masking them...truly rendering him blind, and Spidey would be taken down with h2h.
Highly disagree with Tim being able to tell that Daredevil is blind. Bullseye couldn't when they first met and he's something of one of the deadliest assassins in the Marvel Universe. 

The other reason why Team Two would win is that they know how to co-ordinate their actions more efficiently than Tim and Dick. I'm expecting a lot of gruff for that statement, but how many times have those two fought side by side, even mimicked each other's movements?
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By dernman

Spiderman could do it on his own.

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Blob
@Dernman said:
Spiderman could do it on his own.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By karrob

Team 2

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cochise

Team 2. Spider-Man could take anyone in the Bat family in a physical fight.