Red Lantern WWHulk VS Superman

• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

Hulk has prep and has control of his ring. Fight is in space

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Mr. Dead Pool: Can red lantern's create objects and shoot beams?
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By demifiend
No Caption Provided
pock63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pock63

Superman.
Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool
@texasdeathmatch:
Only if they have control. Most RL's are just raging maniacs.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@demifiend said:
"
No Caption Provided
"

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#7  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Red Lantern World War Hulk.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Silver2467
@Fortanono said:
" Red Lantern World War Hulk. "
will die. 
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@Silver2467 said:
" @Fortanono said:
" Red Lantern World War Hulk. "
will die.  "
I like what you did there.

If you take the ring off a Red Lantern they die. Hulk is still to slow. Superman would have that off him in nanoseconds. And he'd be dead just as fast.
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins . Easily .

The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The Mango

Don't lanterns have autoshields?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By ComicStooge

Super-Man still wins...kinda' easy...

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Mango said:
" Don't lanterns have autoshields? "
They can still be broken .
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OmegaDynasty

@Mr. Dead Pool
said:
"@texasdeathmatch: Only if they have control. Most RL's are just raging maniacs. "

Only ones I have seen with control were Hal and Guy, well not so true saw a female red lantern making some scissors constructs in a battle. lol

Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By The Average Bear
@OmegaDynasty said:
"

@Mr. Dead Pool
said:
"@texasdeathmatch: Only if they have control. Most RL's are just raging maniacs. "

Only ones I have seen with control were Hal and Guy, well not so true saw a female red lantern making some scissors constructs in a battle. lol

No Caption Provided
"
I seem to remember Atrocitus making constructs. Lemme look for the scan.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By spidey 15
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" Superman wins . Easily . "
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@spidey 15 said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
"

A possible speed blitz?
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15 said:
How? Hulk without the ring can probably match Superman in strength, but now he also has the mobility to contend with him.
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

Superman wins, not a stomp, but also not a hard fight.

Avatar image for nice_mister_manderson
Nice_Mister_Manderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman isn't bloodlusted people O.o

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Gremlin From Kremlin said:

@spidey 15 said:
How? Hulk without the ring can probably match Superman in strength, but now he also has the mobility to contend with him.

Aha no... Hulk even with the ring is no match for Superman in the strength department. He's outmatched here in speed, strength and durability.

Hulk goes down hard.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22  Edited By nightwing91

Supes for the win.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By demifiend
Superman wins . Easily .
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deranged Midget said:

@spidey 15 said:

Aha no... Hulk even with the ring is no match for Superman in the strength department. He's outmatched here in speed, strength and durability.

Hulk goes down hard.

No match, you say? Hulk's footsteps almost sinked the Eastern seaboard, he shattered an asteroid twice the size of Earth, Hulk has held the two tectonic plates of Sakaar, shattered the space-time continuum in The Incredible Hulk #135. His collision with Iron Clad sent a shockwave through infinite dimensions.
Name me a single feat of Superman that could at least be on par with the first 2 I mentioned.
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Gremlin From Kremlin: Oh please... His footstep "shook" the Eastern seaboard and tore New York apart and it wasn't WWH, it was World Breaker Hulk, a completely different incarnation. Huge difference. He was launched towards the Asteroid at quite the speed. Didn't break it with his own strength, it's called physics.

Superman's fight with Kal-L from Earth 2 shook the very fabric of the Multiverse. He moved and absorbed the energy of Mageddon which is about the size of Jupiter, which dwarfs the Earth. He's also pulled 1/3 of the Earth and could probably accomplish more. He's also taken on multiple Kryptonians of the same power level and almost won. Hulk has never done that. Superman has also flown through the sun and sat in the core.

Hulk loses, get over it.

Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deranged Midget: It's from World War Hulk #5, the comic is canon, what are you talking about? And those were only the footsteps, he didn't even try to destroy the Earth, imagine what would happen if he did. I know he was launchde into the astreroid, after which he punched. If it was such a great speed that you try to portray it as, Hulk wouldn't even have time to punch the asteroid and he would go right through it, like a bullet. I'm not denying the speed helped, but it was mainly Hulk's strength, if not for the speed, the shards of the asteroid wouldn't go as far and that's it.

LOL, what? It only shook the boundaries of space and time, which Hulk has done on HIS OWN, without the help of Superman from Earth 2. Can you post the instance with Mageddon here, please, or at least name the issue? Pulling 1/3 of the Earth shouldn't be that hard, because he had help from the Martian and the Amazon and the magic lasso. It wasn't only his strength that helped him, it was also the speed which he was exerting in space. Anything can push anything in space, given enough acceleration, it's called physics, too. On the other hand, Hulk can't fly, so he relies on strength alone and he overpowered Stranger's beams, which were enough to move the Earth out of the orbit. Hulk has beaten Thor in warrior madness.

No, Hulk doesn't lose, he is a match for Superman in strength department without the ring and his rage will increase even more with a Red Lantern ring, which also depends on the fury of the wielder.
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Gremlin From Kremlin: No it was World Breaker Hulk, it has been mentioned several times afterwards when Skaar tries to kill him. World War Hulk disappeared after he finished fighting Sentry. Ok, he punched an asteroid supposedly twice the size of Earth. Doesn't mean it has the same density as Earth. Could be completely hollow and in turn lighter and significantly less dense as a planet let alone Earth. Also by bringing that up, Superman simply flew straight through a dead moon of Jupiter with ease. Don't make me bring up SA Superman feats considering the version of Superman has not been specified here.

When has Hulk EVER caused a shockwave through the "dimensions of time and space". Sounds like a massive amount of PIS. What did he do, thunder-clap and run into him?

Not exactly sure what issue it was but i think it was JLA #41.

Hulk beating Thor in warrior madness is PIS. Thor took on Thanos in Warrior madness and gave him a run for his money. Thanos backhanded Hulk and knocked him out.

Pulling 1/3 of the Earth isn't hard? The Earth weighs 6 sextillion tons, that's 2 sextillion tons right there. More than Hulk has ever lifted. His biggest strength feat is holding up 150 billion tons which is simply what a cover states. Also Hulk wouldn't really be able to power the Red ring. It's powered by Rage, Hulk's power is dependant on anger which aren't exactly the same thing.

Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deranged Midget: World Breaker Hulk is a "What If?" storyline, which has nothing to do with the main continuity. He didn't disappear, he was still there, turning back into Hulk, after the fight with Sentry.
Yes, he destroyed the asteroid twice the size of Earth. It could be less dense, but it could be more dense... a 100 times more dense. The shards didn't even look so small and they didn't fly into different directions after the Hulk's punch.  What does Superman flying through a DEAD moon of Jupiter has anything to do with his RAW STRENGTH? Exactly, it doesn't, it only depended on the speed. Besides anything about the density of the planet can be said about your instance with Mageddon and the dead moon of Saturn.
All planets have a different density. Despite the fact that Venus has lots of volcanoes, its density is still less than Mercury's. And the planets' densities don't only depend on their earth materials, but also on metals. From Hulk's punch the asteroid was shattered into large lumps. If, as you say, it was much less denser than the Earth, the asteroid from Hulk's punch would be turned into a bunch tiny chippings.

- search for the words "infinite dimensions".

Okay, I will have to look at that..

I see you like to claim things as PIS a lot. 
Thanos only back handed Professor Hulk, who doesn't even grow stronger with anger. And he didn't knock him out.

No, it should not be that hard, considering the fact that SUPERMAN CAN FLY. To move an object in space, you don't have to lift as much as it weighs, because the speed is also a factor when you move something, which was exactly what Superman did. Hulk without the ability of flight overpowered Stranger's beams, which were enough to move the whole Earth out of its orbit, Hulk is stronger than those beams, meaning Hulk is able to move the Earth out of its orbit, WITHOUT FLYING. When Hulk was holding a 150 billion tons mountain, he just wasn't mad enough.
Rage and anger are still similar.
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Gremlin From Kremlin: An asteroid lacks anything that would make it anywhere as dense as a planet, let alone one the size of Earth.

You've got to be kidding me... Two brutes of smilar strength running at each other causes a shockwave through infinite dimensions? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and isn't even possible considering both their powersets. As I said PIS. Thanos took out Hulk easy, he had trouble with Thor.

As I said before. 2 sextillion tons is a LOT more than Hulk has ever lifted. I dont' care if flight was involved, Hulk is completely outmatched and that's not even Superman's greatest strength feat. What speed? Superman was barely moving when pulling the planet and he was doing it under his own strength assisted by MM and Wonder Woman. Superman also lifted the Pyramid of Giza which weighs 6 million tons without even breaking a sweat, then proceeds to fly it to Mars. Hulk's strength feats are constantly inconsistant, while Superman maintains his strength levels.

Curious, do you have a scan of Strangers beams moving the Earth out of orbit or is just a statement? He just wasn't mad enough? How do you know that? The cover says something similar to "The Hulk's angry and he's only going to get angrier"

Snapping out of "beams" doesn't necessarily mean that Hulk could move the planet. That's bad logic.

Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deranged Midget: In reality, maybe, but in comics, everything is much different. Again, if the asteroid was made of something that is much less dense than the Earth, it would have turned into a bunch of littile chippings after Hulk's punch, but there were pretty damn big lumps left, after Hulk punched it. So, please, don't mind the density part, because I can say the same thing about Mageddon and Jupiter's moon and YOU have no way to prove that they were very dense.

How is it PIS? You can't refute something said on panel, just by calling it PIS, that's not how it works. I can say anything about Superman's feats PIS, but it isn't true. Thanos took out Thor easy, for that matter, he stopped Mjolnir in mid-air and made it fall on the ground. Hulk > Thor in terms of raw strength, I'm not saying that Hulk would beat Thor in an all out fight, because of Thor's Godblast.

No, it's really not. Sakaar doesn't have lots of bodies of water, meaning it only has a few tectonic plates and Hulk prevented Sakaar from falling a part. The fact that you don't care about the flight doesn't mean that Superman LIFTED 2 sextillion tons. Superman, Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman were in flight and in constant motion, when pulling the planet. It's not only their strength, but it's also the speed that they exert. You don't have to lift as much as an object weighs to move it, as long as you are exerting MOTION on it. Superman didn't bench press 2 sextillion tons, now did he? There's the difference. Hulk, on the other hand, held 2 tectonic plates of Sakaar (I don't know its size, but I'll find out) with his strength alone. And that's not even counting the fact that the tectonic plates were both moving into opposite directions, meaning that Hulk pulled even more than their actual weight. First, you try to diminish Hulk's feat of destroying an asteroid twice the size of Earth by saying that he was in flight there, that he was launched in it, but then you said that you "don't care" about the fact that Superman, Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman ALSO used flight and an ubreakable lasso and portrayed THIS feat as if all of them actually lifted 1/3 of Earth. Double standard much? 
It is a statement, I don't think that he actually tried to move the Earth with them.

Hulk overpowers the rays. He is stronger than them.

He wasn't mad enough, when he was holding 150 billion tons mountain, because he has had much greater feats than that, but during that issue in Secret Wars, he just wasn't angry enough, that's why he was struggling with it. Isn't that obvious?
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Gremlin From Kremlin: Pulling two tectonic plates together doesn't mean it's the whole planet's weight. It's basically continental plates that he was pulling back together. Hercules did something similar after WWH by pulling New York back together even after taking a beating from Hulk. Hulk is not Thor's superior in strength. It's been mentioned several times in comics and even presented after Thor fought against Zeus and was almost on par with him and Zeus literally gave Hulk the beating of his lifetime, completely eliminating his healing factor for days. If Thor went all out on Hulk, it would be the same result.

So he broke away from bonds that supposedly could move the earth out of it's orbit. There was no proof of him being able to move a planet nor has the character demonstrated the power to do so. More exaggerations out of pointless characters. It's the same with Sentry and his "power of one million exploding sons" nonsense".

Lifting that 150 billion ton mountain or so they say so, is Hulk's biggest strength feat. There wasn't even any mention to how much the mountain weighed, it was never mentioned outside the cover. As I said before, the pulling together of the two tectonic plates is not equivalent to the whole planet, it's a section. Compared to Superman, who's biggest strength feat was pulling 11 planets with no trouble at all. Yes it was SA Superman but no specific incarnation of Superman was chosen here so I am free to chose any of my picking. Oh and I doubt Hulk could've shattered the Asteroid without the forward motion that he was launched at it with. If so, he wouldn't have needed to be launched in that manner.

As for Mageddon. It does factor in considering that it was creating anti-sunlight which was draining Superman of his power at a rapid rate. Yes you are correct in the fact that we don't know how much it could've possibly weighed but being the size of almost Jupiter which massively dwarfs Earth would still weight a vast amount more than Earth itself due to sheer size.

Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deranged Midget said:

@Gremlin From Kremlin: Pulling two tectonic plates together doesn't mean it's the whole planet's weight. It's basically continental plates that he was pulling back together. Hercules did something similar after WWH by pulling New York back together even after taking a beating from Hulk.

Tectonic plates can't even exist on planets without any large bodies of water, Sakaar doesn't have any large bodies of water, it can very well be larger than Earth. And Sakaar would probably fall apart, if Hulk didn't pull them together.
Here, the sheer output of Hercules's and Thor's strength was enough to change the orbit of a planet. That means Hercules can move half a planet with his STRENGTH alone, which surpasses Superman PULLING 1/3 of the Earth using flight. And, as you have stated yourself, Hercules took a beating from Hulk. If Hercules stalemated Thor, that means Thor would take a beating from Hulk, when having a contest of raw strength. 
Here's another example of Hercules physically stalemating/beating Thor:

So, Hulk > Hercules/Thor.

Hulk is not Thor's superior in strength.

Really? The scans prove you otherwise:

Hulk beats Thor beyond reason.Manhandles Thor and even crushes Mjolnir.

Knocks Thor out with Mjolnir? Or was that PIS again? 

So he broke away from bonds that supposedly could move the earth out of it's orbit. There was no proof of him being able to move a planet nor has the character demonstrated the power to do so. More exaggerations out of pointless characters. It's the same with Sentry and his "power of one million exploding sons" nonsense".

What kind of proof would you like? Stranger had no reason to lie, he is a cosmic entity, after all, he even represented one of the Living Tribunal's faces. Sentry's power of one million exploding suns is completely different. Stranger is a cosmic entity, he has beaten Silver Surfer before, he can probably destroy planets himself, if he wanted to. Nevertheless, YOU have no proof that Stranger's technology wouldn't be able to move the planet.

Oh and I doubt Hulk could've shattered the Asteroid without the forward motion that he was launched at it with. If so, he wouldn't have needed to be launched in that manner.

The fact that you doubt it is irrelevant in this debate. The speed helped, I'm not denying that, but if the speed was so great, Hulk's wouldn't even get a chance to punch the asteroid and he would simply go through, like a bullet, but it was mainly his strength. Hulk NEEDED to be launched in it, he cannot fly. And if he could, he could move planets on his own as well, heck, he could probably destroy planets with his bare fists. Destroying > moving (even though Superman didn't really move 1/3 of Earth with his strength, he used flight), just like it's harder to break a brick with your bare fist than to pick it up and throw it, or even use your speed on it, in order to move it.

As for Mageddon. It does factor in considering that it was creating anti-sunlight which was draining Superman of his power at a rapid rate. Yes you are correct in the fact that we don't know how much it could've possibly weighed but being the size of almost Jupiter which massively dwarfs Earth would still weight a vast amount more than Earth itself due to sheer size.

I'm still waiting for proof on this, please.
We still don't know how much Mageddon weighed, in fact, we can use your own logic here, by saying that Mageddon's composition wasn't as hard as Earth's, so you can't necessarily say that it was that much heavier than Earth.
And where does it say that it was as large as Jupiter? I can as well call THAT PIS, exaggeration, is there any real evidence for it? Exactly. This logic works both ways.

SA Superman

Is completely irrelevant in this debate, because by the rules of the battle forums, we always use the current, latest versions of superheroes, unless specified by the OP.
And I think he moved way more than 11 planets that time..
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By slimj87d

Lets not underestimate a WW Hulk with a Red Lantern ring here... If he is strong enough to lift 150 Billion pounds without the ring and durable enough to be shot through an asteroid twice the size of earth... THEN IMAGINE HIM WITH A RING. Look at how much the Ring amps a normal human. 

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D said:
Lets not underestimate a WW Hulk with a Red Lantern ring here... If he is strong enough to lift 150 Billion pounds without the ring and durable enough to be shot through an asteroid twice the size of earth... THEN IMAGINE HIM WITH A RING. Look at how much the Ring amps a normal human. 

That would be a 150 billion ton mountain, my friend. Not pounds, but that was an honest mistake. Lol. Giving the Hulk a Red Lantern Ring would only boost his strength and anger to unimaginary levels, plus he would be given the ring's abilities ontop of his own. I believe his anger far outplays Atricitus', which puts him, in my opinion, way above any other Lanterns and possibly Superman himself.
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#35  Edited By Kallarkz

Mmmmm. So his strength is moved up to an unknown factor. He is able to create constructs I suppose...though if he will is another question.  

So an important question would be..what are the weaknesses of a red lantern ring?  
First, a member of the red lantern corps can never remove his ring or he will die immediately as it becomes their sole life support. They have no heart and their blood is purged. 
Second, if a member of the Red Lantern Corps feels the emotion of love their connection to the Ring is severed and they immediately die.
Third, if a Red Lantern uses up the charge of his ring his/her life support goes away so they need to keep it charged. Using it excessively (like Hulk would in a fight with Superman) depletes it's power  

Superman could win with 2 easy ways. 
He either: 
1) Gets the ring off Hulks finger or destroys it. (Rings can be removed) 
2) Simply reminds Hulk of his wife who died or asks him why is it he is so upset and pissed off. 
All throughout WWH Hulk has flashbacks and thinks about his wife who died and the people who died in the explosions so with him being in control of the ring so it would be rather difficult to argue he wouldn't remember these events. 

In reality, Hulk is weaker with the Red Lantern ring as he is more susceptible to a number of weaknesses that could cause him immediate death. He relies heavily on his ring which can be depleted of charge. He simply has too many weaknesses to be exploited. 

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Boobster
@Deranged Midget: World Breaker Hulk is a "What If?" storyline, which has nothing to do with the main continuity. He didn't disappear, he was still there, turning back into Hulk, after the fight with Sentry.
Yes, he destroyed the asteroid twice the size of Earth. It could be less dense, but it could be more dense... a 100 times more dense. The shards didn't even look so small and they didn't fly into different directions after the Hulk's punch.  What does Superman flying through a DEAD moon of Jupiter has anything to do with his RAW STRENGTH? Exactly, it doesn't, it only depended on the speed. Besides anything about the density of the planet can be said about your instance with Mageddon and the dead moon of Saturn.
All planets have a different density. Despite the fact that Venus has lots of volcanoes, its density is still less than Mercury's. And the planets' densities don't only depend on their earth materials, but also on metals. From Hulk's punch the asteroid was shattered into large lumps. If, as you say, it was much less denser than the Earth, the asteroid from Hulk's punch would be turned into a bunch tiny chippings.

- search for the words "infinite dimensions".  Okay, I will have to look at that..   I see you like to claim things as PIS a lot.  Thanos only back handed Professor Hulk, who doesn't even grow stronger with anger. And he didn't knock him out.  No, it should not be that hard, considering the fact that SUPERMAN CAN FLY. To move an object in space, you don't have to lift as much as it weighs, because the speed is also a factor when you move something, which was exactly what Superman did. Hulk without the ability of flight overpowered Stranger's beams, which were enough to move the whole Earth out of its orbit, Hulk is stronger than those beams, meaning Hulk is able to move the Earth out of its orbit, WITHOUT FLYING. When Hulk was holding a 150 billion tons mountain, he just wasn't mad enough. Rage and anger are still similar.
You do realise that it was a hyperbole ? If it was sent across "infinite dimensions" it would have been mentioned in some other comics, while it never was. IronClad is barely class 100, there is no way between him and Hulk could be such ammount of power ouput, because Hulk fough with guys stronger than IronClad and never sent those shockwaves. World Breaker Hulk is not only on a What If storyline, it is an incarnation of Hulk after WWH.
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D said:
Tons. 1 ton = 1000 kilograms.

@Boobster said:

- search for the words "infinite dimensions".  Okay, I will have to look at that..   I see you like to claim things as PIS a lot.  Thanos only back handed Professor Hulk, who doesn't even grow stronger with anger. And he didn't knock him out.  No, it should not be that hard, considering the fact that SUPERMAN CAN FLY. To move an object in space, you don't have to lift as much as it weighs, because the speed is also a factor when you move something, which was exactly what Superman did. Hulk without the ability of flight overpowered Stranger's beams, which were enough to move the whole Earth out of its orbit, Hulk is stronger than those beams, meaning Hulk is able to move the Earth out of its orbit, WITHOUT FLYING. When Hulk was holding a 150 billion tons mountain, he just wasn't mad enough. Rage and anger are still similar.
You do realise that it was a hyperbole ? If it was sent across "infinite dimensions" it would have been mentioned in some other comics, while it never was. IronClad is barely class 100, there is no way between him and Hulk could be such ammount of power ouput, because Hulk fough with guys stronger than IronClad and never sent those shockwaves. World Breaker Hulk is not only on a What If storyline, it is an incarnation of Hulk after WWH.

No, I don't realize that, because a lot of people post so many things here that are exaggerated. Sure, maybe it was a hyperbole, it still does not by any means diminish Hulk's strength in comparison with Superman. 
And yeah, I know Hulk even called himself the Worldbreaker back on Sakaar..
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Boobster
@Gremlin From Kremlin: Hulk and Superman are pretty equal in strength, both have done ridiculous feats, neither have show their upper limits, but Superman always had advantage over Hulk because of speed, reaction and variety of powers. Now with red power ring Hulk will be stronger ( unless Superman is blood lusted) and with flight he will cause Superman trouble. I say Hulk wins unless he explodes from overloading.
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Kallarkz
@Boobster said:
@Gremlin From Kremlin: Hulk and Superman are pretty equal in strength, both have done ridiculous feats, neither have show their upper limits, but Superman always had advantage over Hulk because of speed, reaction and variety of powers. No with red power ring Hulk will be stronger ( unless Superman is blood lusted) and with flight he will cause Superman trouble. I say Hulk wins unless he explodes from overloading.
I don't think physical strength will be the deciding factor. Hulk will be able to fly but he still has slower reaction time and a number of different weaknesses that i listed previously. 

@Kallarkz
said:
Mmmmm. So his strength is moved up to an unknown factor. He is able to create constructs I suppose...though if he will is another question.   So an important question would be..what are the weaknesses of a red lantern ring?  First, a member of the red lantern corps can never remove his ring or he will die immediately as it becomes their sole life support. They have no heart and their blood is purged. Second, if a member of the Red Lantern Corps feels the emotion of love their connection to the Ring is severed and they immediately die.Third, if a Red Lantern uses up the charge of his ring his/her life support goes away so they need to keep it charged. Using it excessively (like Hulk would in a fight with Superman) depletes it's power  Superman could win with 2 easy ways. He either: 1) Gets the ring off Hulks finger or destroys it. (Rings can be removed) 2) Simply reminds Hulk of his wife who died or asks him why is it he is so upset and pissed off. All throughout WWH Hulk has flashbacks and thinks about his wife who died and the people who died in the explosions so with him being in control of the ring so it would be rather difficult to argue he wouldn't remember these events. In reality, Hulk is weaker with the Red Lantern ring as he is more susceptible to a number of weaknesses that could cause him immediate death. He relies heavily on his ring which can be depleted of charge. He simply has too many weaknesses to be exploited. 
Using the majority of the arguments given in this thread one could argue Colossus could beat Quicksilver because he is stronger....o.O

Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster: Obviously Superman will beat Hulk because of his speed, all I was trying to prove is that Hulk can match Superman in strength and that was it.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Boobster
@Kallarkz: What weaknesses exactly ? Hulk fought with fast characters before.
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster said:

@Gremlin From Kremlin: Hulk and Superman are pretty equal in strength, both have done ridiculous feats, neither have show their upper limits, but Superman always had advantage over Hulk because of speed, reaction and variety of powers. No with red power ring Hulk will be stronger ( unless Superman is blood lusted) and with flight he will cause Superman trouble. I say Hulk wins unless he explodes from overloading.
I don't think physical strength will be the deciding factor.  Hulk will be able to fly but he still has slower reaction time and a number of different weaknesses that i listed previously.

And why would he have slower reaction time, if the rings enhance the reaction time and reflexes and Hulk also gets preparation in the use of his ring here?
And I didn't even say anything about Hulk beating Superman here.
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Kallarkz
@Boobster said:
Ill paste what I wrote: 
So an important question would be..what are the weaknesses of a red lantern ring?  
First, a member of the red lantern corps can never remove his ring or he will die immediately as it becomes their sole life support. They have no heart and their blood is purged. 
Second, if a member of the Red Lantern Corps feels the emotion of love their connection to the Ring is severed and they immediately die.
Third, if a Red Lantern uses up the charge of his ring his/her life support goes away so they need to keep it charged. Using it excessively (like Hulk would in a fight with Superman) depletes it's power  

He either: 
2) Simply reminds Hulk of his wife who died or asks him why is it he is so upset and pissed off. 
All throughout WWH Hulk has flashbacks and thinks about his wife who died and the people who died in the explosions so with him being in control of the ring so it would be rather difficult to argue he wouldn't remember these events. 

In reality, Hulk is weaker with the Red Lantern ring as he is more susceptible to a number of weaknesses that could cause him immediate death. He relies heavily on his ring which can be depleted of charge. He simply has too many weaknesses to be exploited. 

Hulks weaknesses make him a time bomb that would slowly die as the rings energy was depleted. 
Which characters has hulk defeated who have been seen moving at Supermans speed? (Within the last 10-15 years)
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Kallarkz

@Boobster said:

I don't think physical strength will be the deciding factor.  Hulk will be able to fly but he still has slower reaction time and a number of different weaknesses that i listed previously.

And why would he have slower reaction time, if the rings enhance the reaction time and reflexes and Hulk also gets preparation in the use of his ring here?And I didn't even say anything about Hulk beating Superman here.
Never said you specifically did sir. 
And to date a Red Lantern Ring has never been seen to increase the reaction speed or reflexes of any of its bearers. 
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Boobster
@Kallarkz said:
@Boobster said:
Ill paste what I wrote: 

He either: 

Hulks weaknesses make him a time bomb that would slowly die as the rings energy was depleted. Which characters has hulk defeated who have been seen moving at Supermans speed? (Within the last 10-15 years)
But I don't know if Hulk can actually die, he restored himself from a skeleton state. 
What is with love ? Superman is gonna love Hulk in the battle ? :D
He needs to get the ring off Hulk, and that won't be easy.
Yes, because Superman actually knows about Hulk, his wife and what happened on Sakaar. Epic arguement.
Hulk defeated Gladiator, fought Hyperion, Jack-of-Hearts, Sentry.
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Kallarkz
@Boobster said:

But I don't know if Hulk can actually die, he restored himself from a skeleton state.  What is with love ? Superman is gonna love Hulk in the battle ? :D He needs to get the ring off Hulk, and that won't be easy. Yes, because Superman actually knows about Hulk, his wife and what happened on Sakaar. Epic arguement. Hulk defeated Gladiator, fought Hyperion, Jack-of-Hearts, Sentry.

1) Every single bearer of a Red Lantern ring has his/her blood expelled and their heart removed the moment they are inducted into the Corps. The ring becomes their sole life support. Him simply being "Hulk" doesn't exclude him from this weakness that every corps member has had to face. 
2) Hulk was in love with his wife who died no? He was mainly distraught over her death. Thinking of ones wife tends to induce feelings of love. 
3) Removing a bearers ring has happened a number of times. And with Superman moving at the speeds that he has been seen to how could Hulk counter his constant attempts to remove it? 
4) Each time Hulk was questioned about his actions he thought about those who died and his wife.   
5) Superman is known for ripping off peoples heads or trying to reason with them first?
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Boobster
@Kallarkz said:
@Boobster said:

But I don't know if Hulk can actually die, he restored himself from a skeleton state.  What is with love ? Superman is gonna love Hulk in the battle ? :D He needs to get the ring off Hulk, and that won't be easy. Yes, because Superman actually knows about Hulk, his wife and what happened on Sakaar. Epic arguement. Hulk defeated Gladiator, fought Hyperion, Jack-of-Hearts, Sentry.
1) Every single bearer of a Red Lantern ring has his/her blood expelled and their heart removed the moment they are inducted into the Corps. The ring becomes their sole life support. Him simply being "Hulk" doesn't exclude him from this weakness that every corps member has had to face. 2) Hulk was in love with his wife who died no? He was mainly distraught over her death. Thinking of ones wife tends to induce feelings of love. 3) Removing a bearers ring has happened a number of times. And with Superman moving at the speeds that he has been seen to how could Hulk counter his constant attempts to remove it?  4) Each time Hulk was questioned about his actions he thought about those who died and his wife.   5) Superman is known for ripping off peoples heads or trying to reason with them first?
1) Yes, because being a Hulk is ... an ordinary thing, right ?
2) What does that have to do with battle ? Hulk is freaking enraged, he is not gonna think about love when fighting Superman.
3) By punching his face.
4) And Superman is gonna ask Hulk about this when Hulk is pounding his face into the ground ? It's not like enraged Hulk will tell someone from another universe (!!!111) the reason of his actions.
5) Yes, because ripping Hulk's head is that easy...
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kallarkz
@Boobster said:
@Kallarkz said:
@Boobster said:

1) Every single bearer of a Red Lantern ring has his/her blood expelled and their heart removed the moment they are inducted into the Corps. The ring becomes their sole life support. Him simply being "Hulk" doesn't exclude him from this weakness that every corps member has had to face. 2) Hulk was in love with his wife who died no? He was mainly distraught over her death. Thinking of ones wife tends to induce feelings of love. 3) Removing a bearers ring has happened a number of times. And with Superman moving at the speeds that he has been seen to how could Hulk counter his constant attempts to remove it?  4) Each time Hulk was questioned about his actions he thought about those who died and his wife.   5) Superman is known for ripping off peoples heads or trying to reason with them first?
1) Yes, because being a Hulk is ... an ordinary thing, right ? 2) What does that have to do with battle ? Hulk is freaking enraged, he is not gonna think about love when fighting Superman. 3) By punching his face. 4) And Superman is gonna ask Hulk about this when Hulk is pounding his face into the ground ? It's not like enraged Hulk will tell someone from another universe (!!!111) the reason of his actions. 5) Yes, because ripping Hulk's head is that easy...
sadly it is becoming pointless to continue this discussion with you but I will attempt to. You are intent on ignoring facts that have been stated on paper and are simply making things up as you go along. 
I am introducing weaknesses that have been seen on paper and the arguments you use to counter them are "Hes Hulk....he can't die no matter what". He has all the strengths of the ring but none of its weaknesses? Right. 
Would Superman try to reason with him first? Pick up a Superman comic =)  
And Boobster please read the comments people write instead of simply being so intent on defending Hulk. Did I write Superman would rip off Hulks head? Anyone else who would read that sentence would understand that it meant that Superman is not a hot head and attempts to diffuse matters in a number of ways and not just running in kicking butt and taking names. 

You will have a very difficult time not being seen as a fanboy if you remain intent on focusing on Advantages instead of Disadvantages. 
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Boobster
@Kallarkz: You'd better read some Hulk comics, because I dont want to continue this debate as well.
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Kallarkz
@Boobster said:
@Kallarkz: You'd better read some Hulk comics, because I dont want to continue this debate as well.
We were discussing the weaknesses of a Red Lantern Ring. Doubt I will see that in a Hulk comic. 

Not a problem at all =) 
Good day