#1 Posted by Pierpat (2690 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

Morals on for Rulk, off for Whitebeard.

Not prime Whitebeard, Marineford Whitebeard.

Fight to Ko/incapacitation/Death.

Random encounter.

Fight in a grassy plain, no sea water near.

No loebforce.

#2 Posted by BlackWind (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

Whitebeard wins for being a superior character. I refuse to accept any other explanation.

#4 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (986 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by lowlaville (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk with relative ease. Those shockwaves could give trouble though.

#6 Posted by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk.

#7 Edited by Experio (16080 posts) - - Show Bio

White beard. Cause of those damn shock-waves, Red Hulk will end up like this Vice Admiural

#8 Posted by xlab3000 (3282 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Rulk

#9 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk takes this. He's faster than White Beard and has enough striking force to overpower his Gura Gura technique as proven in Hulk #3 when he was fighting A-Bomb.

(From Right to Left)

His punches were generating 8.0,9.0 and 10.0 Earthquakes... Every time he punched A-Bomb the magnitude increased. So what's stopping him from doing the same to WB?

That being said, if that miraculously fails, there's still the heat he can generate which happens to work pretty good on WB...

#10 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Don't those feats fall under Loeb force Rulk

#11 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7664 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: No. That's just a high end feat for him.

Loeb Force Rulk would be like draining Silver Surfer in 1 panel, owning Uatu, lifting Mjolnir via enchantment loop hole, etc etc... Not to mention, most of them were graciously debunked by Parker. i.e He can't lift Mjolnir anymore, Uatu claimed he didn't beat him for x and y reasons to the proceed and beat him without much effort, etc.

#13 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: ^ It is not. It just a high end feat, Loeb kind of redeemed himself when Hulk owned Rulk with a Thunderclap.

#14 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

Rulk takes this. He's faster than White Beard and has enough striking force to overpower his Gura Gura technique as proven in Hulk #3 when he was fighting A-Bomb.

(From Right to Left)

His punches were generating 8.0,9.0 and 10.0 Earthquakes... Every time he punched A-Bomb the magnitude increased. So what's stopping him from doing the same to WB?

That being said, if that miraculously fails, there's still the heat he can generate which happens to work pretty good on WB...

I believe Rulk has got this match in the bag given his capabilites, such as this example and much more.

Rulk also gave Odinforce-Thor a beating and knocked the crap out of Grandmaster, an Elder a Universe who wields the "power primordial", which is energies from the big bang.

#15 Posted by Cooldes (4108 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk

#16 Edited by Kluh (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk

#17 Posted by Jmarshmallow (7354 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk, 8/10. But every fight is hard earned.

Jmarshmallow

#18 Edited by lowlaville (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanna add on that bullets have been able to hurt Rulk, I wouldnt be surprised if WB won.

#19 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: Im willing to say that's bad writing by Parker's part. His other writers depict him as near Hulk durability, even though he's kind of susceptible to piercing/cutting attacks.

#20 Posted by lowlaville (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Those shockwaves rip air and sliced up the entire marine ford with a slash from his hands, note he wasnt using his bisento then. So yeah, WB is more than capable in that department.

#21 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: He doesn't use cutting attacks... ever... Mostly is blunt force all the time. Those are Earthquakes after all.

#22 Edited by lowlaville (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Yes, but like reyleigh embues Haki in weapons, WB uses hus Bisento for slashing effect with his df powers... sometimes, I think. I dont read or watch one piece so mereely speculation.

#23 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: I see... No, he surrounds his halberd in his Gura Gura technique, which makes him able to throw concentrated earthquakes through the medium.

That being said, the only piercing weapon/move he posses its his halberd. And im strongly convinced Rulk will just grab it and break it.

#24 Edited by solon (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk

#25 Posted by Pierpat (2690 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumping this, i'd like to see more debate and an actual argument made for Rulk.

#26 Posted by Dark_Exile (1 posts) - - Show Bio

If this was Whitebeard in his prime - i'd give it to him, no doubt.

Whitebeard of Marineford - maybe his old age and ailing health would eventually get the better of him, but he'd definitely put up 1 hell of a fight, given what it took before he finally died, with half a face missing after it got burned away with magma, the hole in his chest from another magma attack, 100s of bullet wounds, canon attacks, and sword wounds......