Red Hulk vs. Street Levelers

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Red Hulk vs. Street Levelers: Wolverine (Pre Cornel), Captain America (Steve), Winter Soldier, and Clint Barton

Round 1: Not Loeb Rulk, and Clint is Giant Man

Round 2: Not Loeb Rulk, and Clint is Ronan

Round 3: Not Loeb Rulk and Clint is Hawkeye

In character for all rounds, no BFR for all rounds, and for all rounds the fight is in a darkened Gotham Street

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By OreoAssassin
JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin:

from what I heard he stalemated Rulk so added the others to make it fair but I might be wrong

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

@oreoassassin: They've only "fought" once and it consisted of James clawing Ross and trying to get answers out of him, Ross grabbed him, James slashed his eyes, and Ross got pissed off and swatted him out blocks away. James had to steal a cab to drive back minutes later.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Wolverine008
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Logan solo's

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@oreoassassin: Logan could've killed him when X-Force went against the Thunderbolts in Hulk #15... Red Hulk isn't the best to fight Logan, not only he seriously lacks Hulk's overpowered healing factor, but his durability and superhuman reflexes and speed as well.

If anything, Logan makes Ross blind and stabs him in the head. Good Night Thaddeus!

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 juiceboks  Moderator

@ghostravage: I doubt it would be that easy, neither one was really trying to end the other and in a real fight Ross isn't dumb enough to let James get near him like that. Couple thunderclaps should be enough to take James out, or at the very least make him disoriented enough for Ross to grab him and pummel Wolverine into submission.

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MarlboroMan

Definitely going with Rulk here.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rulk

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#14 god_spawn  Moderator

@ghostravage: I doubt it would be that easy, neither one was really trying to end the other and in a real fight Ross isn't dumb enough to let James get near him like that. Couple thunderclaps should be enough to take James out, or at the very least make him disoriented enough for Ross to grab him and pummel Wolverine into submission.

Rulk said though Wolverine could've killed him if he wanted. And it was under Loeb's pen, so considering the rap sheet he had under Loeb, take it for what you will.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rulk

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan is the only one who can do something here, the rest are distractions which could or could not do much.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@god_spawn: I don't doubt it, he had his claws at his neck. I'm just saying in a real fight I don't think Ross would give James the chance to get that close. He's smarter than most incarnations of Hulk (at least strategically) and he'd probably be more prone to aoe attacks to protect his head.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Ross already knew how people dealt with Hulk in the past and still, that didn't make him any less dumb while fighting Logan, moreover, Red Hulk only possess a degree of strength of Hulk and heat generation through anger... Logan has fought several times against >the best< Hulk so far and held his ground for prolonged periods, even if he can't really beat him, he knows how to take him down at the very least.

As for the thunderclap strategy, i see where you're coming from but Rulk's thunderclaps have never been shown IIRC, moreover, their strength never implied nor showcased either. Even Doc Samson's have been shown but Red Hulk's not. While Wolverine has chances to 1 hit KO coupled with sufficient speed to blitz him, Rulk doesn't have anything besides brute force to deal with Wolverine, and he has taken quite "good" hits from Hulk who far exceeds Red Hulk in ALL attributes sans smarts.

All this said, the fact that Rulk almost died under Loeb's pencil against Wolverine makes me think Rulk is not supposed to deal with the people he lost or almost lost in his run, say, Hulk, Thor, Uatu, Wolverine to name a few.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@ghostravage: Well from what I remember, Ross didn't really have much room to avoid Logan since they started right next to each other. Wolverine also instigated the fight as well, and it was clear that Ross wasn't really trying to fight him in the first place. Like I said, in a real fight u don't think Rulk would try to go h2h unless he knew he could get some good hits in. Did Wolverine fight current Hulk? When?

I don't think so either but we can infer based on his strength and striking feats that they could put him out of commision if he really tried. We've seen his punches measure a 10 on the Richter scale and he's broken Savage Hulk's arm without much trouble. I think it's a fair assumption that he could thunderclap with at least the power to match Savage Hulk. Especially if he's not kidding around (and knowing that James could easily kill him given the chance I would think not). I believe Rulk's brute strength is enough to accomplish what WWH did while holding back.

Fair point, but Rulk "almost died" in a fight he wasn't prepared for in the first place and had a disadvantage from the start. The same would've happened to Thor or almost any brick in his place, especially if they were in the same mindset.

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RaynorJ
Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raynorj: Nice one mate... Is it from Hulk #32?

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RaynorJ

@ghostravage: I am honestly not sure i just remembered i saw it in another thread being used for a debate. I can't tell you where it comes from though...

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raynorj: It is mate, thanks for the scan.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Hulk wins

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3, but not without taking out Steve, Clint and Bucky

BrockTheRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Red Hulk wins in a regular fight.

Wolverine wins in a battle to the death.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine can solo. Having the others here as a distraction makes it even easier.