This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
vs
caption
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk wins.Raditz isn't strong enough to compete.

#3 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

FCKING HOT PIC!!! Gonna draw that hulk pic NOW! perfect for practice. 

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the cover of #6

#5 Posted by Mac Gargan (23 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"It's the cover of #6"

I miss MT so much :( and RH for the win
#6 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Raditz would win. They haven't shown enough of Rulk for me to say he could beat him

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Red Hulk wins.Raditz isn't strong enough to compete."
#8 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

although the chin is going to be a problem.....probably gonna turn out like pop eye...damn, you know that character 

#9 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk should win. Raditz doesn't have the power to compete with him, though speed wise he should beable to avoid him. But Raditz would probably be cocky and think he could take it.

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Red Hulk should win. Raditz doesn't have the power to compete with him, though speed wise he should beable to avoid him. But Raditz would probably be cocky and think he could take it."
Agreed,
#11 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
Red Hulk will be all up in Raditz ass... and he will use his Tail to choke his hang his azz
#12 Edited by Erik (31662 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk would pop Raditz's head like a swollen pimple.

#13 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Red Hulk will be all up in Raditz ass... and he will use his Tail to choke his hang his azz
"
ouch
#14 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Red Hulk should win. Raditz doesn't have the power to compete with him, though speed wise he should beable to avoid him. But Raditz would probably be cocky and think he could take it."
Agreed.
#15 Posted by thorownzsuperman (70 posts) - - Show Bio

red hulk

#16 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"King Saturn said:
"Red Hulk will be all up in Raditz ass... and he will use his Tail to choke his hang his azz
"
ouch"
You Better Believe It
#17 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"King Saturn said:
"
ouch"
You Better Believe It"
lol that would be a funny sight
#18 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

Easy fight, Red Hulk

#19 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

raditz looses. he is stupid as hell and he is weak as f^*k.

#20 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk wins because of size and strenght advantage. A Super Saiya can barely lift 100 tons, Raditz is nowhere near SSJ-level, though his energy manipulating abilities, durability, hand to hand combat and speed give him some help but it won't be an easy fight, if Rulk grabs him it is all over, even Raditz manages to escape he will be cocky just as Nobody stated and he would think an earthling is too weak.

#21 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

red hulk will just get mad, and would knock himself out from the heat.

#22 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"Red Hulk wins because of size and strenght advantage. A Super Saiya can barely lift 100 tons, Raditz is nowhere near SSJ-level, though his energy manipulating abilities, durability, hand to hand combat and speed give him some help but it won't be an easy fight, if Rulk grabs him it is all over, even Raditz manages to escape he will be cocky just as Nobody stated and he would think an earthling is too weak."

Youhave no facts claimng your proof of the SSJ part. But I think Rulk will win but not without going all out in it though.
#23 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Theracles said:
"Red Hulk wins because of size and strenght advantage. A Super Saiya can barely lift 100 tons, Raditz is nowhere near SSJ-level, though his energy manipulating abilities, durability, hand to hand combat and speed give him some help but it won't be an easy fight, if Rulk grabs him it is all over, even Raditz manages to escape he will be cocky just as Nobody stated and he would think an earthling is too weak."

Youhave no facts claimng your proof of the SSJ part. But I think Rulk will win but not without going all out in it though."
Which part? The strength?
#24 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah

#25 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, since DBZ ended, Akira has recieved many letters of fans asking him questions that were never answered in the manga or the anime for that matter, so one of the fans posed an interesting question, he asked how much weight can a SSJ lift, Akira replied by saying they can lift 100 tons but have a hard time lifting that, he also recieved a question if SSJ2 Vegeta could beat Broly and he replied by saying that Broly is more powerful than SSJ3 Goku, that is where I found the info about Broly's power-level.

#26 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"red hulk will just get mad, and would knock himself out from the heat."
LOL
#27 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"Ok, since DBZ ended, Akira has recieved many letters of fans asking him questions that were never answered in the manga or the anime for that matter, so one of the fans posed an interesting question, he asked how much weight can a SSJ lift, Akira replied by saying they can lift 100 tons but have a hard time lifting that, he also recieved a question if SSJ2 Vegeta could beat Broly and he replied by saying that Broly is more powerful than SSJ3 Goku, that is where I found the info about Broly's power-level."
can you show us this?
#28 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Theracles said:
"Ok, since DBZ ended, Akira has recieved many letters of fans asking him questions that were never answered in the manga or the anime for that matter, so one of the fans posed an interesting question, he asked how much weight can a SSJ lift, Akira replied by saying they can lift 100 tons but have a hard time lifting that, he also recieved a question if SSJ2 Vegeta could beat Broly and he replied by saying that Broly is more powerful than SSJ3 Goku, that is where I found the info about Broly's power-level."
can you show us this?"
I watched it on tv, it was in a channel where they talk about video games or something.
#29 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"oldmagic said:
"Theracles said:
can you show us this?"
I watched it on tv, it was in a channel where they talk about video games or something."
this is Bullshit
#30 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Theracles said:
"oldmagic said:
"Theracles said:
can you show us this?"
I watched it on tv, it was in a channel where they talk about video games or something."
this is Bullshit"

Right..........
#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Red Hulk wins.Raditz isn't strong enough to compete."
#32 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Theracles said:
"oldmagic said:
"Theracles said:
can you show us this?"
this is Bullshit"

Right.........."

you remember Akira saying all that but you cant remember the channel you were watching.
#33 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Theracles said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Theracles said:
"oldmagic said:
"Theracles said:
can you show us this?"
this is Bullshit"

Right.........."

you remember Akira saying all that but you cant remember the channel you were watching."

I wasn't paying attention to the channel's name, I obviously remember some oof Akira's words, its like passing through channels and finding a cool movie but after you watch it, you go back to another channel before even knowing the previous channel's name.
#34 Posted by xxironspiderxx (75 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk wins because of size and strenght advantage. A Super Saiya can barely lift 100 tons, Raditz is nowhere near SSJ-level, though his energy manipulating abilities, durability, hand to hand combat and speed give him some help but it won't be an easy fight, if Rulk grabs him it is all over, even Raditz manages to escape he will be cocky just as Nobody stated and he would think an earthling is too weak.

in gt goku and vageta at ss4 could barely lift a city

#35 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (384 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought no dbz threads?

#36 Posted by Albertphytagoras (1723 posts) - - Show Bio

Red hulk stomps.

#37 Posted by Wolverine08 (38805 posts) - - Show Bio

#38 Posted by Farkam (4807 posts) - - Show Bio