Post Edited:2008-06-03 18:14:04

#2 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Red hulk, he uses his brains

#3 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

we'll see in a few days.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (225168 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk should take this fight.

#5 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the Red Hulk and A-bom better then Abomination and Green Hulk.

#6 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Red Hulk should take this fight. "

He actually HAS to, in issue #4 hes fighting green hulk... and issue #5 hes fighting thor, which can only mean that he won in issue #4

#7 Posted by KR1$UPR3M3 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

red hulk.

#8 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

el rojo

#9 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

If you go over to Marvel.com there's a sneak peek of Hulk #4 and it shows Red Hulk bringing the pain to ol' green skin.

#10 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29794 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"el rojo"

Ooo, Espanol.

#11 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he either wins or Thor interrupts cause apparently Red hulk meets up with Thor.

#12 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman says:

"pixelized says:
"el rojo"
Ooo, Espanol."

Español. :)

zzzzzzzzzz

#13 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29794 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

"Warsman says:
"pixelized says:
"el rojo"
Ooo, Espanol."
Español. :) zzzzzzzzzz"

Yo no tiene un computadora especial :(

#14 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman says:

"Unbelonger says:
"Warsman says:
"pixelized says:
"el rojo"
Ooo, Espanol."
Yo no tiene un computadora especial :("
#15 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman says:

"Unbelonger says:
"Warsman says:
"pixelized says:
"el rojo"
Ooo, Espanol."
#16 Posted by Demosapien (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Warlock360 says:

"King Saturn says:
He actually HAS to, in issue #4 hes fighting green hulk... and issue #5 hes fighting thor, which can only mean that he won in issue #4"

No. They could both decide to stop fighting. I doubt if he wins!

#17 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman says:

"Unbelonger says:
"Warsman says:
"pixelized says:
"el rojo"
Ooo, Espanol."

Hold Alt and then press in order 164.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

#18 Posted by ShadowUltraDestoryer (43 posts) - - Show Bio

what level is red hulk?

#19 Posted by ShadowUltraDestoryer (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman says:

"ShadowUltraDestoryer says:
"what level is red hulk?"
Whatever level he wants to be :P"

ok then i vote red hulk.

#20 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29794 posts) - - Show Bio

ShadowUltraDestoryer says:

Whatever level he wants to be :P

#21 Posted by ShadowUltraDestoryer (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman says:

"Warsman says:
ok then i vote red hulk."
Joking. I was joking. He's around Savage Hulk-level, just so you know."

lol oh ok sorry im just feeling down today, im was thanking he was at wwhulk level or something.

#22 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29794 posts) - - Show Bio

"Warsman says:
ok then i vote red hulk."

Joking. I was joking. He's around Savage Hulk-level, just so you know.

#23 Posted by ShadowUltraDestoryer (43 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

100 ton class. He isn't as durable though. In his fight with A-bomb artillery bullets hit his skin and made little dent marks the same way it would while hitting the blog. Normally bullet bounce off hulk. So he isn't to high up there."

oh ok thanks, zee.

#24 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#25 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

100 ton class. He isn't as durable though. In his fight with A-bomb artillery bullets hit his skin and made little dent marks the same way it would while hitting the blog. Normally bullet bounce off hulk. So he isn't to high up there.

#26 Posted by ShadowUltraDestoryer (43 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"zee crusher says:
100 ton class. He isn't as durable though. In his fight with A-bomb artillery bullets hit his skin and made little dent marks the same way it would while hitting the blog. Normally bullet bounce off hulk. So he isn't to high up there."
oh ok thanks, zee."
Np. If you wanna see red hulk in action go to hulk page and look at the red hulk respek thread I made for him there you shall see only gamma based characters can understand what he says. Also him kicking A bombs A$$ lol."

lol im going right now thanks.

#27 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

"zee crusher says:

oh ok thanks, zee."

Np. If you wanna see red hulk in action go to hulk page and look at the red hulk respek thread I made for him there you shall see only gamma based characters can understand what he says. Also him kicking A bombs A$$ lol.

#28 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:
oh ok thanks, zee."
Np. If you wanna see red hulk in action go to hulk page and look at the red hulk respek thread I made for him there you shall see only gamma based characters can understand what he says. Also him kicking A bombs A$$ lol."

lol im going right now thanks."

np.

#29 Posted by Villinova (75 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't matter who wins, because we all lose for such lame characters.

#30 Posted by lordraiden (7614 posts) - - Show Bio

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Red hulk, he uses his brains"

You mean unlike WWH!

#31 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

You mean unlike WWH!"

who takes on the entire earth, loses, is exiled, fights around, comes back, settles his little anger management problem, and loses. yes unlike WWH, who also only uses his brute strength.

#32 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Demosapien says:

"Warlock360 says:
"King Saturn says:
He actually HAS to, in issue #4 hes fighting green hulk... and issue #5 hes fighting thor, which can only mean that he won in issue #4"

No. They could both decide to stop fighting. I doubt if he wins!"

yeah thats probably gonna happen because Red Hulk is on a Vendetta for the Green HUlk so... No your option is complete BS

#33 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

It hasn't been proven that this Red Hulk is stronger. I think his durability is weaker since Wendigo did damaged that was never done to the Hulk. If he's not as durable I don't thibnk he is as strong.

#34 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"It hasn't been proven that this Red Hulk is stronger. I think his durability is weaker since Wendigo did damaged that was never done to the Hulk. If he's not as durable I don't thibnk he is as strong. "

did you see how quick he took out wendigo? are you serious dude

#35 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Alpha says:
"It hasn't been proven that this Red Hulk is stronger. I think his durability is weaker since Wendigo did damaged that was never done to the Hulk. If he's not as durable I don't thibnk he is as strong. "
did you see how quick he took out wendigo? are you serious dude"

Yes, and I also saw the damage that Wedigo gave him before he did. The Wendigo that the Hulk faced I believe was stronger than any other Wendigo and he never caused that level of damage.

#36 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

And vice versa, Hulk never really did that amount of damage to the wendigo like the red one

#37 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"And vice versa, Hulk never really did that amount of damage to the wendigo like the red one"

Only because the Hulk isn't that brutal. Instead of cutting off a head he would rather smash and not use guns. He relies only on his strength. But my point is still valid. If Red Hulk's durability is weaker it is a good chance that his strength is weaker based on how their powers work.

#38 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"lordraiden says:
"Vlad Tepes Dracula says:
You mean unlike WWH!"
who takes on the entire earth, loses, is exiled, fights around, comes back, settles his little anger management problem, and loses. yes unlike WWH, who also only uses his brute strength. "

Yeah it's not like he used his brains in the fight with Juggs

#39 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

#40 Posted by Blazing Eagle (280 posts) - - Show Bio

Go GReen!!!!

Its the Communies vs. the United States again.

#41 Posted by Blazing Eagle (280 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm an old timer coming back to Marvel after a 9-10 yr absence, so how did WWHulk came to be? How different is he from SAvage Hulk? and lastly where did this Hulk persona come from? I am only aware of Savage Hulk, Cunning Grey Hulk, and ordinary Bruce Banner.

#42 Edited by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

So much disrespect to a character that has earned it. Green Hulk should kill him theres no way Doc Sampson should match Banner this is a spite thread or either a joke thread. If Red hulk beats him it has to be Plot induced.

#43 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Blazing Eagle said:
"I'm an old timer coming back to Marvel after a 9-10 yr absence, so how did WWHulk came to be? How different is he from SAvage Hulk? and lastly where did this Hulk persona come from? I am only aware of Savage Hulk, Cunning Grey Hulk, and ordinary Bruce Banner."

Just imagine this. Hulk was banished into another planet after they used him to destroy a monster. It was a blessing and a curse. He had to fight his way, team up with new guys and through pain and pleasure, he became the new king, overthrowing the old one of a world with a wife and a baby coming his way. All through the persona of Hulk, not Banner.

....Now imagine this, the spaceship they sent him through got messed up and destroyed the world, barely escaping the world with a bunch of comrades. Now, Hulk lost a kingdom he earned through hard work, comrades that earned the right to call friends and most importantly, his family. Angry doesn't even cut it with what he felt right then and there.

#44 Edited by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Blazing Eagle said:
"I'm an old timer coming back to Marvel after a 9-10 yr absence, so how did WWHulk came to be? How different is he from SAvage Hulk? and lastly where did this Hulk persona come from? I am only aware of Savage Hulk, Cunning Grey Hulk, and ordinary Bruce Banner."

Well Lets just say  WWH  was one of the maddest versions of Banner ever he beat more top tiers than you can count so you should just ignore all the previous comments and watch these links.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynl2t8fQA04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_e_YfHd5hM&feature=related 
#45 Posted by why so serious (1379 posts) - - Show Bio

WW Hulk beat up some of the toughest brawlers of all time.  Thats how he's different.

#46 Posted by MrDirector786 (43647 posts) - - Show Bio

In a real fight, Green Hulk should win. But with Loeb, Red Hulk defeated him before shouting out this:

#47 Posted by mattbryce2000 (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

red hulk is weakened by the fact that he overheats with time. even if red hulk is stronger, the hulk can last long enough to force rulk to over heat
#48 Edited by ChompOnThis12589 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Hulk wins without a doubt! Red Hulk (General Ross) doesn't have potentially limitless strength like Green Hulk (Bruce Banner) does. Also Green Hulks regeneration is way wayyy faster and more efficient. Green Hulk grows stronger as he gets angrier but Red Hulk just overheats, which is obviously a huge advantage to Green Hulk. Green Hulk is smarter, can become much stronger and doesn't have the disadvantage of overheating. Green Hulk FTW without a doubt. IMO it would go Green Hulk wins 9/10 times to Red Hulk.

#49 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio
Green Hulk.
#50 Posted by God_Spawn (38361 posts) - - Show Bio

The angry nerd gets angrier, angry nerd smash, angry nerd wins.