any takers?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Killemall

@Army2442: Which Quasar?? Wendell or Phyla???

Coz Wendell would make a win for team 2 however Phyla in the team gets stomped.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Army2442

@Killemall:Wendell

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By czarny_samael666

1.Skaar > Rulk thanks to Old Power. I even see him as a worthy opponent to Blue MArvel. He will lose, but not as easily as Rulk would.
2.Quasar blocked more powerfull people than Blue Marvel. He also can put on his shields in nanoseconds.

I see Quasar BFRing one of his enemy to Quantum Zone and taking second one with Skaar. 
Without it, I still see Quasar winning with Blue Marvel, even while he shouldn't be able to drain him (anti-matter) or punch him to the death.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Killemall

Provided they fight smart i think team 2 win. Blue marvel is the most powerful character but those nega band gives Wendell great deal of versatility. Whats stopping Wendell from making you a construct over Red Hulk's and Blue Marvel's head to suck out all the oxygen. His constructs are very durable (well a low point would be gladiator in recent series shattering his construct but Blue Marvel might be less powerful than Gladiator and at their best they have stood attack from galactus).

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Army2442

@Killemall:Do you think that rulk could be skaar tho?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Killemall

@Army2442 said:

@Killemall:Do you think that rulk could be skaar tho?

Well why not, i know Sakaar has impressive power set (specially the old powers) but he has been beaten by Hulk in past. Rulk is not joke either. Hard to say, its old strong powerset vs energy draining abilities. I think i am gonna go with Rulk on this one, although i am sure people would think otherwise.

with BFR allowed i dont see how team 1 can handle Quasar (Wendell) at all, when i initially posted i must have misread the OP i though BFR was not allowed.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Army2442

@czarny_samael666:Remember that the old power takes a while to charge so rulk could easily close the distance before he full charges the attack.

Bernicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bernicky

Quasar might solo

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Army2442 said:

@czarny_samael666:Remember that the old power takes a while to charge so rulk could easily close the distance before he full charges the attack.

No, it only take time to charge power of planet itself (thanks to Old Power) into his fists. 
Skaar can use OP without any charging and create volcanos in the batlefield without any problem. He BFR'd Juggernaut with one OP-move. 
sixsithsix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sixsithsix

This depends on match-ups IMO. Rulk drained Surfer, which means he should be able to drain Wendel's bands. If he does that while BM and Skaar fight, Rulk and Adam can win with the double team on Skaar. If he can't drain Quasar, or if they pair off the other way, Wendel will beat BM and they can double team Rulk for an easy win. This is what I think would happen most of the time. Quasar and Skaar should win 75% of the time.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By czarny_samael666
@sixsithsix said:

This depends on match-ups IMO. Rulk drained Surfer, which means he should be able to drain Wendel's bands. If he does that while BM and Skaar fight, Rulk and Adam can win with the double team on Skaar. If he can't drain Quasar, or if they pair off the other way, Wendel will beat BM and they can double team Rulk for an easy win. This is what I think would happen most of the time. Quasar and Skaar should win 75% of the time.

1.This wasn't normal Surfer.
2.Wendell's drain abilities are higher than Rulk's. Rulk's highest feat is drainning Hulk since we can't really measure Surfer's accident. Quasar channeled power of a star.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeanroygrant

Team 2

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Army2442

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Army2442 said:

No, it only take time to charge power of planet itself (thanks to Old Power) into his fists. Skaar can use OP without any charging and create volcanos in the batlefield without any problem. He BFR'd Juggernaut with one OP-move.

He was only able to do this after Juggernaut stop attacking him because he reverted back to his base form giving Skaar the chance BFR him, I doubt Rulk would be so gracious.

sixsithsix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sixsithsix

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.This wasn't normal Surfer. 2.Wendell's drain abilities are higher than Rulk's. Rulk's highest feat is drainning Hulk since we can't really measure Surfer's accident. Quasar channeled power of a star.

1. True

2. Wendel has more feats, but even a weakened Surfer should be comparable to a star. I'd call that a push at best, and since Rulk's is a personal ability, while Wendel's is generated I think Rulk could possibly supersede Wendel. Maybe.

I didn't say it was strong argument for Rulk's team. :)

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Skaddix

Agreed even a weak Surfer should at least equal one Star although star is not precise since wide range of energy.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Army2442

@Skaddix:Didn't he also absorb Tarrax as well, that at lest shows he has some level of consistency in his absorption powers.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Skaddix

@Army2442 said:

@Skaddix:Didn't he also absorb Tarrax as well, that at lest shows he has some level of consistency in his absorption powers.

I ignored most of Red Hulks feats during that spree. The Loeb Force is might indeed though.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#20  Edited By owie  Moderator

Of course these are current characters, and Rulk is no longer draining energy, right?

But if we assume it is the draining version of Rulk, I see Rulk beating Skaar in a good fight, and I see Quasar beating Blue Marvel also in a good fight, for versatility and speed reasons. Then Quasar beats Rulk for his aforementioned higher draining ability, or if not, for speed and versatility again.

If they match up the other way, Quasar beats Red Hulk and Blue Marvel beats Skaar in a good fight. Then again Quasar beats Blue Marvel.

Basically Quasar can't solo this, but he can beat any of the characters. I think Rulk's draining abilities would be the biggest challenge, but Blue Marvel would be tough too.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Skaddix

Rulk can still drain energy. He is just aware that there is now a cost to pay so he avoids using it.

Hmm how good is Quasar agianst a good blast of antimatter. Blue Marvel can do it omnidirectionally.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By geraldthesloth

Quasar isn't soloing this, but Quasar should be able to absorb any energy attack thrown at him by Blue Marvel regardless of the energy type. I see the second team winning this.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GhostRider29

Didn't Ares fight Skaar? I'm only asking because I don't read anything with any form of Hulk in it.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By termiteone4ever

I am pretty sure Its team 1 got this . Blocking blue marvel power doesnt say anything . He is much more durable and fast as hell he can defeat quasar i am pretty confident . Now Ruck on Skarr fight go on for while but I am seen Rulk Winning smarter and have some tricks up sleeves

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Skaddix

@geraldthesloth said:

Quasar isn't soloing this, but Quasar should be able to absorb any energy attack thrown at him by Blue Marvel regardless of the energy type. I see the second team winning this.

Antimatter is not energy. It just creates a lot when it hits actual matter but it in it of itself is not energy.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Owie said:

Of course these are current characters, and Rulk is no longer draining energy, right?

But if we assume it is the draining version of Rulk, I see Rulk beating Skaar in a good fight, and I see Quasar beating Blue Marvel also in a good fight, for versatility and speed reasons. Then Quasar beats Rulk for his aforementioned higher draining ability, or if not, for speed and versatility again.

If they match up the other way, Quasar beats Red Hulk and Blue Marvel beats Skaar in a good fight. Then again Quasar beats Blue Marvel.

Basically Quasar can't solo this, but he can beat any of the characters. I think Rulk's draining abilities would be the biggest challenge, but Blue Marvel would be tough too.

I agree in most. Quasar can solo this if he will fight with Blue Marvel in air and then come for Rulk.
But Skaar is a match to Rulk in physical atributes, so with OP he should win that. 

@sixsithsix said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

2.Wendell's drain abilities are higher than Rulk's. Rulk's highest feat is drainning Hulk since we can't really measure Surfer's accident. Quasar channeled power of a star.

2. Wendel has more feats, but even a weakened Surfer should be comparable to a star. I'd call that a push at best, and since Rulk's is a personal ability, while Wendel's is generated I think Rulk could possibly supersede Wendel. Maybe.

That is not the point. Surfer would have to lose his abilities and connection to Power Cosmic (as when Doom or High Evo depowered him) to completly lose energy.

@Army2442 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Army2442 said:

No, it only take time to charge power of planet itself (thanks to Old Power) into his fists. Skaar can use OP without any charging and create volcanos in the batlefield without any problem. He BFR'd Juggernaut with one OP-move.

He was only able to do this after Juggernaut stop attacking him because he reverted back to his base form giving Skaar the chance BFR him, I doubt Rulk would be so gracious.

He can do this in any moment he wants.  I don't see why he wouldn't be able to.
emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By emperorznb

Quasar can solo.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Army2442

@emperorznb:Doubtful seeing as though he would trouble with just Blue Marvel on his own.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SexualLobster

I think Blue Marvel could take out Skaar before he knew he was taken out.

This is more of a Blue Marvel vs Quasar battle.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Army2442

@SexualLobster:Agreed but rulk vs skar would be an interesting fight.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By czarny_samael666
@SexualLobster said:

I think Blue Marvel could take out Skaar before he knew he was taken out.

This is more of a Blue Marvel vs Quasar battle.

Quasar - besides drainning - has only nanosecond defensive moves (like Wonder Woman), while IDK any Blue Marvel's reaction speed-feats on this level, so BM would have to really break Quasar constructs, which should be above his level. 
And since I don't see BM as a typical speedster, Skaar wouldn't go down that easily. And even while I belive that Quasar with good tactic can solo, Skaar isn't useless at all.
Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Skaddix

He is at least lightspeed blitzing skarr is easy for him. Blue marvel can break the moon in a single blow a blow not based on hitting the object at lightspeed

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Army2442

@Skaddix: Skaar is really tough tho and Quasar is at lest as fast he is so its doubtful he will get the blitz off.

sixsithsix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By sixsithsix

@czarny_samael666 said:

@sixsithsix said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

That is not the point. Surfer would have to lose his abilities and connection to Power Cosmic (as when Doom or High Evo depowered him) to completly lose energy.

He should, I absolutely agree...but with Loebforce in effect, anything becomes possible. By all rights, the only way to truly beat Surfer is astrally. At least according to him. Yet Rulk stomped him, and did things that aren't supposed to happen to Surfer. Not in 616. Rulk's feats (Loebforce is still canon) put him in Wendel's range. He can show the Watcher his pimphand, spank Terrax like he's a petulant child, and steal Surfer's power cosmic (a direct manifestation of the link between him and Galactus no less)...ridiculous? Yes. Canon? Also yes. And makes him a threat to Quasar through energy drain.

@Army2442 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Army2442 said:

He can do this in any moment he wants. I don't see why he wouldn't be able to.

I agree with this. Skaar is powerful enough to do this anytime, regardless of Juggy's form.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Army2442

@sixsithsix said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@sixsithsix said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

He should, I absolutely agree...but with Loebforce in effect, anything becomes possible. By all rights, the only way to truly beat Surfer is astrally. At least according to him. Yet Rulk stomped him, and did things that aren't supposed to happen to Surfer. Not in 616. Rulk's feats (Loebforce is still canon) put him in Wendel's range. He can show the Watcher his pimphand, spank Terrax like he's a petulant child, and steal Surfer's power cosmic (a direct manifestation of the link between him and Galactus no less)...ridiculous? Yes. Canon? Also yes. And makes him a threat to Quasar through energy drain.

@Army2442 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Army2442 said:

He can do this in any moment he wants. I don't see why he wouldn't be able to.

I agree with this. Skaar is powerful enough to do this anytime, regardless of Juggy's form.

I wasnt talking about Juggernaut I was talking about Skaar, who was KOed which momentarily stoped Juggernaut from charging giving skaar the chance to BFR him. My argument is that Skaar almost never uses his abilities to his fullest and I doubt that Rulk would stop attacking Skaar after KOing him.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Skaddix

Wait this is morals off? Skarr gets oneshotted no Moral means Blue Marvel can just nail any foe with a blast of antimatter.

sixsithsix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By sixsithsix

@Army2442:

I see. Apologies. I agree with that. I don't see Rulk ko'ing Skarr though. BM maybe, but not Rulk.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Army2442

Bump