Red Hood vs Wonder Woman. (Read OP)

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jayc1324: Well I never said WW would beat him if skills were equalized. I voted for WW based off of durability and speed. I don't really feel like arguing about WW vs Jason btw...

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: It really doesn't matter if stats are equalized. Wonder Woman has other abilities. She can just force Jason to kill himself with her war cry.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: I never said Jason could beat her or anything. I have just been trying to abandon this thread!

Everyone let me leave.....PLEASE :D

bobthened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if strength is equal WW should logically be way faster. But does she have the feats?

"They are equal at everything, speed, strength, etc..."

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: I already told you I'm done dealing with your trolling. You can read the thread yourself to see the feats, ignore them if you wish.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#157  Edited By Outside_85

@ancient_0f_days said:

@outside_85 said:

Actually she can, the closest thing to an explanation we have is that she can feel the difference in air pressure and has it down to muscle memory to move the bracelets into the path of the projectile. Hence why she can do it while blind.

As a question, has anyone used a sniper rifle on New 52 Wonder Woman....apparently (to Kramotz) she's Spider-Man level if she hasn't been shot at with a high caliber rifle round.

Sniper rifle? No, not to my knowledge.

Large calibre bullets? Yes. The gunner of the aircraft Trevor was on during Darkseid's invasion, opened fire on the parademons Diana was in the middle of, Steve ofc protested and was told to relax because Diana simply deflected any of the bullets that came anywhere near her.

Btw, since we are at it, what kind of feat is beating the New 52 Lady Shiva anyways, when she has only one feat to her name: beating Batman and Dick once, years ago, yet getting her ass kicked by Grayson later on?

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By SodamYat

@jayc1324 said:

@sodamyat: I already told you I'm done dealing with your trolling. You can read the thread yourself to see the feats, ignore them if you wish.

and ive told you repeatedly that you havnt shown any proof. at all. zero.

you said she was the best and then merely mentioned a time she beat batman and robin.

i never once asked for stupid scans of her beating batman and robin.

i asked for scans that back up the sillyness you say. and you have failed to show the scans. and now youre running away on the claim that im trolling you when its very clear that you just dont knwo what youre talking about and cant back up your silly little claims. Its obvious. youre not fooling anyone. we all see that youre running away cause you cant back it up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: ...

You are the only one who thinks that.

Now would you stop pestering me like a child?

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@sodamyat: ...

You are the only one who thinks that.

Now would you stop pestering me like a child?

no need to keep insulting me. wouldnt want you to get in trouble.

now sure, i can stop replying to you as soon as you admit that you are clueless when it comes to this battle and that you have no scans to prove your silly claims.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Go on. Try to get me in trouble. I'd like to see that.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@sodamyat: Go on. Try to get me in trouble. I'd like to see that.

i dont need to try. youre doing a good enough job of getting yourself in trouble by yourself.

now are you going to post the feats that show that shes the best in the world or not?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Large calibre bullets? Yes. The gunner of the aircraft Trevor was on during Darkseid's invasion, opened fire on the parademons Diana was in the middle of, Steve ofc protested and was told to relax because Diana simply deflected any of the bullets that came anywhere near her.

Btw, since we are at it, what kind of feat is beating the New 52 Lady Shiva anyways, when she has only one feat to her name: beating Batman and Dick once, years ago, yet getting her ass kicked by Grayson later on?

I know right, people want to say "Jason's > Lady Shiva" ..... and they accept it just because she's Shiva. Then they want to ask us for feats for our guys while providing none for their side or for even Shiva herself. That's why I don't even mind @jayc1324's delusions

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@sodamyat: already did. Now leave me alone

Again. No you didnt. Thats a lie. You merely mentioned a batman and robin fight. Thats not backing up your statment about her being the best. Where is the feats that back you up? OH thats right, they dont exist

Im done with you. I dont like people who make false statements.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:

I know right, people want to say "Jason's > Lady Shiva" ..... and they accept it just because she's Shiva. Then they want to ask us for feats for our guys while providing none for their side or for even Shiva herself. That's why I don't even mind @jayc1324's delusions

heh,, they think that beating batman and robin means youre the best in the world apparently lol

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I don't have any delusions. You just have nothing to prove Diana is better than Jason. You dismiss my feat but provide none of your own of that calibre.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#170  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Dianas training and statements aren't feats. Has she shown knowledge of technical skill? Like pressure points. I didn't think so.

Shiva is the best, Cheshire, the second best, said so. And this statement actually matters cause they both have feats to back it up.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By SodamYat
@allstarsuperman said:

Shiva is the best, Cheshire, the second best, said so. And this statement actually matters cause they both have feats to back it up.

Can you show those scans then please

and remember we're using new 52 version. thanks.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat:

Cheshire has beat Green Arrow, Arsenal, memoryless Jason and Starfire all at the same time.

Shiva has beaten Batman and Robin, and before "they were inexperienced" excuse, then so was Shiva, she's only a bit older then Grayson in the New 52. That means Shiva beat Batman as a teen.

Shiva "five years later" beat Nightwing again. Even if Shiva's pre-flashpoint feats are not canon, Nightwings are. That means she beat a more experienced Grayson (who has stalemateing Slade feats) while was using gear. Nightwing without gear recently stalemated Batman. So Shiva (by ABC logic) is just as good as she ever was, if not better (since she doesn't have low showings like losing to Huntress)

Then bring in Jason oneshotting someone who beat Batman as a teen and near curbstomped Nightwing (who can stalemate Batman), makes Jason ridiculously impressive.

And no its not PIS. Jason took edges over both Batman and Grayson under Winichs pen. And Morrison wrote him as seemingly superior to Grayson.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: posted some context for Jason's opponents

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat:

Cheshire has beat Green Arrow, Arsenal, memoryless Jason and Starfire all at the same time.

Shiva has beaten Batman and Robin, and before "they were inexperienced" excuse, then so was Shiva, she's only a bit older then Grayson in the New 52. That means Shiva beat Batman as a teen.

Shiva "five years later" beat Nightwing again. Even if Shiva's pre-flashpoint feats are not canon, Nightwings are. That means she beat a more experienced Grayson (who has stalemateing Slade feats) while was using gear. Nightwing without gear recently stalemated Batman. So Shiva (by ABC logic) is just as good as she ever was, if not better (since she doesn't have low showings like losing to Huntress)

Then bring in Jason oneshotting someone who beat Batman as a teen and near curbstomped Nightwing (who can stalemate Batman), makes Jason ridiculously impressive.

And no its not PIS. Jason took edges over both Batman and Grayson under Winichs pen. And Morrison wrote him as seemingly superior to Grayson.

.....and this makes them the best in the world to you?......

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@sodamyat: Street levelers with feats of beating other street levelers >>>>>> high tier characters with only titles like "war" and statements.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By SodamYat

@allstarsuperman said:

@sodamyat: Street levelers with feats of beating other street levelers >>>>>> high tier characters with only titles like "war" and statements.

so basically what youre saying is that street levelers with skill beating other street levelers with skill is >>>> high tier characters with skill beating other high tier characters with skill...interesting "logic"

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: no. Street levelers beating street levelers with established skill is millions of times better the high teir titles, statements, and assumptions.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: no. Street levelers beating street levelers with established skill is millions of times better the high teir titles, statements, and assumptions.

and now what youre saying is that feats is greater than titles, statements, and assumptions. i agree.

but wonder woman has more than just that....soooo, whats the problem?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: skill feats for wonderwoman and her opponents? H2H, technical skill, swordsmanship, etc.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: skill feats for wonderwoman and her opponents? H2H, technical skill, swordsmanship, etc.

fighting Hermes with swordsmanship at super speeds.

summersaults, perrys, blocks, joint manipulation

anything else?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@sodamyat: speed doesnt matter. Hermes skill feats? None of those are impressive, every street leveler can dodge, block, and counter a punch.

Red Hood has more cqc skill, he out fought Batman and more techinal skill he pressure pointed Shiva.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: speed doesnt matter. Hermes skill feats? None of those are impressive, every street leveler can dodge, block, and counter a punch.

Red Hood has more cqc skill, he out fought Batman and more techinal skill he pressure pointed Shiva.

speed does matter. skill doesnt matter if your opponent is so fast that he kills you before you can make a single move.

none of what are impressive?

right they can all do that, and so can wonder woman.

how do you know that? how do you measure skill?

oh please, he's not more skilled than batman. nor is he better than batman.

nor is he better than shiva.

just stop it.

do you even read wonder woman books?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: the stats are equalized so speed really doesn't matter.

If he's beaten them then he is better then then(either through skill or gear).

If I did read Wonder Woman books I know I wouldn't just write off her good feats. Like how you're doing to Jason.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: the stats are equalized so speed really doesn't matter.

If he's beaten them then he is better then then(either through skill or gear).

If I did read Wonder Woman books I know I wouldn't just write off her good feats. Like how you're doing to Jason.

yes it does. hes not used to the speed

so then youre flat out saying that Jason is better than Batman and Shiva...lol ok

So you dont read wonder woman books. got it.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: I love how I come at you with actual feats and your big retort is "Wonder Woman can do summersaults".

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: I love how I come at you with actual feats and your big retort is "Wonder Woman can do summersaults".

that would be hilarious if it were true. but its not...so..

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: speed doesnt matter.

It matter's quite alot since it's not been equalized. And it matters because Diana is close to being on par with Flash and Hermes in close quarters. And if you want something about Hermes' level of skill;

No Caption Provided

Let's just call him quadri-dexturous, he's as home with attacking with his feet as he is with his arms.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: @sodamyat: new 52 WW skill feats? or gtfo. Your guys assumptions mean nothing. Jason's trained under gods as well. Hell Jason as arguably better training all around. He's been train by batman and other gods, by ninja, by mercs, his training is more versatile.

Fixed. You forget Batman is a god.

No Caption Provided

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@ancient_0f_days: @sodamyat: new 52 WW skill feats? or gtfo. Your guys assumptions mean nothing. Jason's trained under gods as well. Hell Jason as arguably better training all around. He's been train by batman and other gods, by ninja, by mercs, his training is more versatile.

Fixed. You forget Batman is a god.

No Caption Provided

you need to change that picture and put jasons head on it since allstarsuperman thinks jason is better than batman

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: read the op, its equalized

So this is more or less futile since Diana has never been as weak as Jason and he's never been as powerful as her.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um what are Diana's new 52 skill feats?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

trained by the God of War and Amazons. so what do you want to see? joint manipulations? sword fighting? acrobatic stuff? agility stuff? striking? let me know and i'll post the scan

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason is Diana's level? Diana stomps, she's lived with Superstrength, Jason will probably accidently throw his sword into space.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's just all agree that Bat-God is an infinitely better martial artist than both WW and Jason.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@darthaznable said:

trained by the God of War and Amazons. so what do you want to see? joint manipulations? sword fighting? acrobatic stuff? agility stuff? striking? let me know and i'll post the scan

Sure

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers