#1 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

• This is the second Red X from Teen Titans. (This Red X has an unknown identity and is not Dick Grayson/Robin.)
  • The Red Hood is the animated version from Batman : Under The Red Hood.
  • Standard equipment for both and all feats from their animated series/movie.
  • Win by death or KO.
  • Morals on and in character.
  • No BFR.

Are you reddy? Hahaha. Okay I'm sorry that was a horrible pun.

Red X

VS

Red Hood

Info :

Just a bit for info for both of them :

Red Hood - Jason was shown to be able to stalemate Batman for an extended period of time before his prepped attacks failed and his anger took the better of him. When he is calm though he deadlier and focused. He is ruthless and doesn't hesitate to kill when he has the chance. Red Hood has shown to have the following equipment in the movie :

• Numerous Arrangements of Pistols (He was shown using Glocks and had Desert Eagles at the end of the movie)
  • Sharp Knife (Capable of cutting Batman's wires)
  • Helmet (extremely protective and Jason manually made it explode)
  • Rocket-Propelled Grenade Launcher (tried to kill Black Mask)
  • Crowbar (to mimic his method of death on Joker)

Red X - Red X is an acrobatic and skilled martial artist capable of stalemating Dick Grayson in Teen Titans and defeat him numerous times. Red X didn't kill at all in the show, but is an anti-hero and is shown to KO numerous opponents. He also held off the entire Teen Titans and nearly defeated them with his suit's numerous X-weapons, including :

• X-Wristblade (An X-shaped wristblade)
  • Explosive X (An X shaped blast that explodes on contact)
  • Adhesive Restraint (X-shaped blast that was highly sticky)
  • X-Shuriken (An X-shaped shuriken)
  • Constrictive Restraint (Much like the Adhesive Restraint but constricting)
  • Electric X (An X-shaped electric blast)
  • X-Portal (An X that made a portal to the other side of a wall)
  • Xenothium belt (Belt that holds gadgets and can turn him temporarily invisible)
#2 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

I think X would win this but not without a fight.

#3 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

(1) I don't think the TT Robin was Grayson, I think it was Drake. (2) Red X wins.

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

(1) I don't think the TT Robin was Grayson, I think it was Drake. (2) Red X wins.

It's implied that it is Dick Grayson, and the Teen Titans wiki says it is Dick Grayson.

#5 Posted by ogarza (124 posts) - - Show Bio

i feel like watching teen titans now. red hood

#6 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm. Never knew that.

#7 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm tempted to say Jason. He gave Bruce and Dick a run for their money for the majority of the film and even gave Bruce a hell of a fight at the end. He definitely possesses superior agility and combat speed.

#8 Posted by 8bitGangsta (392 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood is more willing to kill, and is probably slightly more skilled than Red X, but Red X has a larger arsenal of better weapons, plus invisibility could come in handy. Red X would win in a hard battle.

#9 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

x would win. stalemating the titans is a better feat than stalemating batman and robin

#10 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@8bitGangsta said:

Red Hood is more willing to kill, and is probably slightly more skilled than Red X, but Red X has a larger arsenal of better weapons, plus invisibility could come in handy. Red X would win in a hard battle.

#11 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

I'm tempted to say Jason. He gave Bruce and Dick a run for their money for the majority of the film and even gave Bruce a hell of a fight at the end. He definitely possesses superior agility and combat speed.

True, but Red X has an extremely impressive array of weaponry.

#12 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: No doubt, but so does Batman, and Jason took care of that quite efficiently.

#13 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: No doubt, but so does Batman, and Jason took care of that quite efficiently.

That's only because he knew Batman's arsenal though.

#14 Posted by thelastlife0726 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going w/ Red X, as he prove himself to be a match for Dick, and everyone knows Dick can hand Jason his ass any day.

#15 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelastlife0726 said:

I'm going w/ Red X, as he prove himself to be a match for Dick, and everyone knows Dick can hand Jason his ass any day.

Yes, but this is the animated version of Red Hood/Jason Todd. In the animated version he easily escaped Dick Grayson and Batman and stalemated Batman for a period of time.

Bruce Wayne > Dick Grayson

Red X stalemated the entire Teen Titans though, including Dick Grayson.

#16 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

There is some episode where it scrolls Robin's name backwards and its Dick Grayson.

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Also I'll say Jason based on brutality alone. But i don't really know the two universes seem so different. Red X is hardcore but he still comes from a place that feels innocent compared to Under The Red Hood.

Great Match Up, man.

#17 Posted by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Which Red X? Dick Greyson or the Mysterious Burglar who steals the Red X suit?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#18 Posted by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Whoops, missed that part of the OP, my bad.

I say Red X. He takes on people like the ENTIRE TEEN TITANS!!! In a suit he's obviously never used before, because he did this while STEALING it from them!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#19 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@Romulus9000: Thanks, I try.

@Floopay: Yeah he really is badass. His outfit is pretty cool too.

#20 Posted by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Romulus9000: Thanks, I try.

@Floopay: Yeah he really is badass. His outfit is pretty cool too.

i agree

X wins because he has better equipment, he is gonna take a beating, mabey even got shot, but he wins due to better weapons

#21 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3612 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

#22 Edited by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: no because in that episode when SF go's to the futer, robin is nightwing

#23 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3612 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: TT robin has Tim's fighting style and Bo staff. There was also other hints that it could have been Tim as well. Anyway TT's robin was probably all 3 robins together

#24 Posted by Onemoreposter (3564 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason stomps hard.

#25 Posted by TDK_1997 (13718 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason can win.He put a helluva fight to Bruce in the movie.

#26 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: True enough. I still thin Jason stands a good enough chance due to his experience, training and speed.

#27 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: True enough. I still thin Jason stands a good enough chance due to his experience, training and speed.

I know. I never said he didn't have a chance. He has better training and skills, but his firepower isn't as good as Red X's.

#28 Posted by Strider92 (15272 posts) - - Show Bio

With standard gear Red X is to versatile. The stuff his suit could do was pretty damn good.

Unarmed Jason should beat down Red X due to his better H2H and more lethal approach to fighting.

#29 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: No it's not, but he isn't a stranger to an opponent with a versatile arsenal. I believe Jason's aggressiveness and ruthlessness would grant him an advantage

#30 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: No it's not, but he isn't a stranger to an opponent with a versatile arsenal. I believe Jason's aggressiveness and ruthlessness would grant him an advantage

Yeah I could understand where you're coming from. He did counter Batman's tech, although it's not as good as Red X's.

#31 Posted by Outside_85 (7118 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

It was heavily implied that it was Dick on several occasions (falling circus during a flashback, a break with Batman). But it was sort of nailed when the imp Larry appeared, had the same DNA and his real name Nosyarg Kcid is Dick Grayson spelled backwards.

As for the fight I am leaning towards Red X because his arsenal is just more impressive...and he knew how to use it.

#32 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85 said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

It was heavily implied that it was Dick on several occasions (falling circus during a flashback, a break with Batman). But it was sort of nailed when the imp Larry appeared, had the same DNA and his real name Nosyarg Kcid is Dick Grayson spelled backwards.

As for the fight I am leaning towards Red X because his arsenal is just more impressive...and he knew how to use it.

Larry the Titan

#33 Posted by russellmania77 (13624 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#34 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15819 posts) - - Show Bio

Red x

#35 Edited by dondave (26917 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood

#36 Posted by Obtrusive (1632 posts) - - Show Bio

That guys face looks like a broken x box.

#37 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4931 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason stomps hard.

There both Jason as far as we know.

#38 Edited by ChaosMarvel (987 posts) - - Show Bio

Red X. He had some pretty advanced gear.

#39 Edited by priestvalon (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Red x duit lets him teleoprt

#40 Posted by never give up (9231 posts) - - Show Bio

bump good match

#41 Posted by JediXMan (27984 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm backing Red X.

#42 Edited by MaggotPrince (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Red X is supoosed to be Red Hood in the Teen Titan world, just like slade is Deathstroke..The robin from TT is supposed to be Grayson...in one episode where they go to the future he even becomes Nightwing..Red X has the same personality as Red Hood as well..in an all out fight id give it to Hood since hes older..more savage..and ive seen him actually kill people in the comics and series...Love both X and Hood..more X looks than Hoods though