#1 Edited by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Fight in the streets of Los Angeles. Punisher is armed with two pistols, 3 grenades and a knife. Jason is armed with an assault rifle, 3 batarang and a katana. No prep.

Round 2: No weapons. In the streets of Gotham City. Fighting hand to hand.

Round 3: Two hours of preparation. Jason and Frank fight in a large warehouse.

#2 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexander505 said:

Round 1: Fight in the streets of Los Angeles. Punisher is armed with two pistols, 3 grenades and a knife. Jason is armed with an assault rifle, 3 Batarang and a katana. No prep.

Round 2: No weapons. In the streets of Gotham City. Fighting hand to hand.

Round 3: Two hours of preparation. Jason and Frank fight in a large warehouse.

Can Punisher beat damian, Because Damian got In Jasons @ss In batman and robin

#3 Posted by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher is not Damian ;)

#4 Posted by VenomousDragon (975 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont bring up that damian carp if jason wanted to he could have had that little boy crying while sing the batman theme song with the barrel of a gun in his mouth.

round 1 Id give to jason because he has the advantage at long range and close range while punisher only has the advantage at mid range

round 2 Id give to jason

round three is a toss up imo both have good crude but effective prep and who wins would depend on what they brought.

#5 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon said:

Dont bring up that damian carp if jason wanted to he could have had that little boy crying while sing the batman theme song with the barrel of a gun in his mouth.

round 1 Id give to jason because he has the advantage at long range and close range while punisher only has the advantage at mid range

round 2 Id give to jason

round three is a toss up imo both have good crude but effective prep and who wins would depend on what they brought.

#6 Edited by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon said:

Dont bring up that damian carp if jason wanted to he could have had that little boy crying while sing the batman theme song with the barrel of a gun in his mouth.

round 1 Id give to jason because he has the advantage at long range and close range while punisher only has the advantage at mid range

round 2 Id give to jason

round three is a toss up imo both have good crude but effective prep and who wins would depend on what they brought.

True, He did say he wasn't into the fight

#7 Edited by VenomousDragon (975 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

@VenomousDragon said:

Dont bring up that damian carp if jason wanted to he could have had that little boy crying while sing the batman theme song with the barrel of a gun in his mouth.

round 1 Id give to jason because he has the advantage at long range and close range while punisher only has the advantage at mid range

round 2 Id give to jason

round three is a toss up imo both have good crude but effective prep and who wins would depend on what they brought.

Ive seen it and it doesnt mean squat.

Jason was holding back, tired, didnt have his gear, was ambushed, damian caused no actual damage and he ran away once jason rearmed himself.

it proves absoultly nothing.

#8 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon said:

@utotheg38 said:

@VenomousDragon said:

Dont bring up that damian carp if jason wanted to he could have had that little boy crying while sing the batman theme song with the barrel of a gun in his mouth.

round 1 Id give to jason because he has the advantage at long range and close range while punisher only has the advantage at mid range

round 2 Id give to jason

round three is a toss up imo both have good crude but effective prep and who wins would depend on what they brought.

Ive seen it and it doesnt mean squat.

Jason was holding back, tired, didnt have his gear, damian caused no actual damage and he ran away once jason rearmed himself.

it proves absoultly nothing.

Yeah...................That's why I agreed with you.

#9 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

@VenomousDragon said:

Dont bring up that damian carp if jason wanted to he could have had that little boy crying while sing the batman theme song with the barrel of a gun in his mouth.

round 1 Id give to jason because he has the advantage at long range and close range while punisher only has the advantage at mid range

round 2 Id give to jason

round three is a toss up imo both have good crude but effective prep and who wins would depend on what they brought.

True, He did say he wasn't into the fight

Also, this whole thing is about damian catching them off guard. Jason was extremely tired before the match and was getting into bed. The only random encounter fight Damian has a chance at is against Tim.

#10 Posted by VenomousDragon (975 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

@VenomousDragon said:

@utotheg38 said:

@VenomousDragon said:

Dont bring up that damian carp if jason wanted to he could have had that little boy crying while sing the batman theme song with the barrel of a gun in his mouth.

round 1 Id give to jason because he has the advantage at long range and close range while punisher only has the advantage at mid range

round 2 Id give to jason

round three is a toss up imo both have good crude but effective prep and who wins would depend on what they brought.

Ive seen it and it doesnt mean squat.

Jason was holding back, tired, didnt have his gear, damian caused no actual damage and he ran away once jason rearmed himself.

it proves absoultly nothing.

Yeah...................That's why I agreed with you.

Then why did you bring it up as if it mattered?

#11 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon said:

@utotheg38 said:

@VenomousDragon said:

@utotheg38 said:

@VenomousDragon said:

Dont bring up that damian carp if jason wanted to he could have had that little boy crying while sing the batman theme song with the barrel of a gun in his mouth.

round 1 Id give to jason because he has the advantage at long range and close range while punisher only has the advantage at mid range

round 2 Id give to jason

round three is a toss up imo both have good crude but effective prep and who wins would depend on what they brought.

Ive seen it and it doesnt mean squat.

Jason was holding back, tired, didnt have his gear, damian caused no actual damage and he ran away once jason rearmed himself.

it proves absoultly nothing.

Yeah...................That's why I agreed with you.

Then why did you bring it up as if it mattered?

Well first of all It was a joke for the op.

Second I was posting it for other people to see, And I replied to your comment to agree but with all of the photos I couldn't find a place to agree so I had to say It In another post.

#12 Posted by God_Spawn (38398 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason

Jason

Frank.

Moderator Online
#13 Edited by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

Its very strange that Damian was able to beat Jason, because Tim was able to easily beat Damian in the Batcave. Jason is much better than Damian. Jason is at the same level of Dick. I think it's a mistake of the authors. The authors commit many errors...

Damian is the son of Bruce and Ra's nephew. Damian has trained, is very good and has great potential, but currently, it should not be able to beat Jason or Dick. In future can beat them.

#14 Posted by SoA (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexander505: Frank Castle.

#15 Posted by God_Spawn (38398 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexander505: He didn't beat Jason.

Moderator Online
#17 Posted by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Jason

Jason

Frank.

You, consider Frank better than Jason in the preparation?

#18 Posted by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Alexander505: He didn't beat Jason.

True..

#19 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Alexander505: He didn't beat Jason.

He didn't?

#20 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Jason

Jason

Frank.

I am not calling you a fool because most posts i see you make i agree with. And i respect them. But i feel like this is foolish.

Jason maybe wins the second match but that is all. Frank has a mile long list of feats and years upon years of exp over Jason.

#21 Edited by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

You can win Frank only because there are a lot of comic books about him for years. I respect that. Is normal. But we are objective. In a few years Jason has demonstrated great skill, both in the use of firearms, strategy and martial arts.

Jason is just Frank Castle of the Bat-Family

#22 Edited by God_Spawn (38398 posts) - - Show Bio

@Romulus9000: I don't see what is so foolish about it? While I would agree Frank would normally win a gun fight against Jason, I think Jason has the superior fire arm and he isn't close to being some common thug or gangster when it comes to it. Frank could potentially win a couple due to his own expertise with the pistols and grenades but I don't see how that makes my post foolish?

Moderator Online
#23 Edited by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys everyone has their own opinion ^^

I believe that the round where Jason can win 100% is the second.

#24 Posted by The Stegman (26106 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'm gonna hate that issue of Batman & Robin now if everyone's gonna start using the fight  and I use the term ''fight'' loosely, with Damian to discredit Jason.

#25 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: you misread what i said. YOU are not a foolish man, i just think that post is foolish. I agree that Jason is more than a common thug. I dont think he is in frank's class of expertise. Not to mention the very long list of feats that frank has over Jason.

Jason is a badass, for sure, but i think Frank just has way way way more exp and that wins him the matches.

Except unarmed, i think in a close quarter h2h Jason would take it.

#26 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Jason

Round 2: Jason

Round 3: Frank

#27 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

So far Punisher is Out Gun and then in H2H he can hold his own but still loses in time. 3rd round is Punisher 100%. This guy with Prep kept Sentry from bringing him in to Osborn.