#1 Edited by tenavis (159 posts) - - Show Bio

The Combatants

Red Hood vs Bullseye

Red Hood -- the artist formerly known as Jason Todd

Bullseye -- winning bar bets since 1976

The Location

An abandoned mill located in the slums of Gotham City. Battle takes place late at night with no moon.

The Story

Gotham's mob bosses have grown tired of the Red Hood.
Of course, ridding Gotham of the Red Hood has proved difficult.  Their hired hitmen and assassins have proved inadequate. 
But word has reached their ears of an assassin -- perhaps the world's greatest -- from Hell's Kitchen. Bullseye.
They pay him what he demands with the stipulation that he brings them the Red Hood's head within one week.

But this target has proved difficult to bag: one of the Red Hood's moles informed him of Bullseye's arrival.
Paranoid, the Red Hood holes himself up in an abandoned mill in the Gotham's slums.
The Red Hood is equipped with two pistols, throwing knives, and one explosive batarang. 
He is also wearing his standard body armor.
He also wires part of the mill with explosives and deadly traps, to thwart any would-be intruder.  

As the days pass, Bullseye becomes a desperate man. He knows that if he does not kill the Red Hood soon, he too will become a hunted man.
However, on the evening of the seventh day, he receives word of the Red Hood's location.
He proceeds to the old mill with due haste.   
Bullseye is equipped with twin sais and throwing stars.

The Rules

1. Once Bullseye enters the old mill, neither combatant may leave the premises.
  2. Red Hood is alerted to Bullseye's arrival. However, since there are several entrances to the building, he will not be certain of Bullseye's precise location.
  3. Bullseye arrives at the mill at 9:00 pm. If he kills the Red Hood by midnight (3 hours) he meets the deadline and is considered the winner. If it takes him longer (or if he does not succeed at all) he is considered the loser.
  4. Morals are off.
#2 Posted by xdm (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Good set up.
Good job.

I like thread like that.

I would say Red Hood.
He has been trained by Batman.
DC world is more violent. I would see Bulleye versus Killer Croc...or Clayface...

However, I'm a fan of Bulleye. And your picture is nice...directly on my computer. From my point of view Bulleye is really underrated...but writers are rulers...

#3 Posted by termiteone4ever (7427 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say Red bull got this. I mean Red hood :)
#4 Posted by xdm (550 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:
" I have to say Red bull got this. I mean Red hood :) "
Lol
#5 Posted by miki (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

red hood, i think!

#6 Posted by kumak (36 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if Bullseye finds Jason, Jason is toast. He might dodge a few stars, but not all of them. But finding him in time might prove challenging. If Red Hood lays low and uses his traps, he'll be tough to kill in the time restriction.

Red Hood 7/10

#7 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5445 posts) - - Show Bio

RH could win this.

#8 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood FTW. It would be a good fight however.
#9 Posted by Sebastian Dark (224 posts) - - Show Bio

red hood wins
#10 Posted by Jake Fury (18672 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to take Jason due to a bit of an edge in equipment.
#11 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
"I'm going to take Jason due to a bit of an edge in equipment. "

I agree with this, I think the equipment, and the set up, gives Jason a bit of an edge. I think this will be a great encounter, however Jason will not walk away from this encounter without a limp.
#12 Posted by Jake Fury (18672 posts) - - Show Bio

Great setup too tenavis.
#13 Posted by tenavis (159 posts) - - Show Bio
@xdm said:
" Good set up.Good job.  I like thread like that.  I would say Red Hood. He has been trained by Batman. DC world is more violent. I would see Bulleye versus Killer Croc...or Clayface...  However, I'm a fan of Bulleye. And your picture is nice...directly on my computer. From my point of view Bulleye is really underrated...but writers are rulers... "
@Jake Fury said:
" Great setup too tenavis. "
Thank you. 

I'm glad you enjoyed it.
#14 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" @Jake Fury said:
"I'm going to take Jason due to a bit of an edge in equipment. "
I agree with this, I think the equipment, and the set up, gives Jason a bit of an edge. I think this will be a great encounter, however Jason will not walk away from this encounter without a limp. "
Yeah
#15 Posted by daredevil21134 (11862 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood
#16 Posted by weaponxxx (427 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood all the way. Home field advantage is by far the determining factor, but without it I could easily see Bullseye claiming victory.

#17 Edited by Deadcool (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye, he is able to kill with everything...  
@tenavis said:

The Red Hood is equipped with two pistols, throwing knives, and one explosive batarang
He also wires part of the mill with explosives and deadly traps, to thwart any would-be intruder.  

Those things wouldn't work, Bullseye is able to catch those things, and throw them again to Red Hood...

#18 Posted by tenavis (159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool said:
" Bullseye, he is able to kill with everything...  
@tenavis said:

The Red Hood is equipped with two pistols, throwing knives, and one explosive batarang

Those things wouldn't work, Bullseye is able to catch those things, and throw them again to Red Hood...

"
That picture is what I imagine Bullseye looks like as he enters the mill.
#19 Edited by Deadcool (6811 posts) - - Show Bio
@tenavis:  Then he does this, and everybody dies...

#20 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

bullseye, one shot one kill.

#21 Posted by tenavis (159 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:
" bullseye, one shot one kill. "
Yikes!

I'd think Red Hood would have a shot at dodging a few, at least.
#22 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio
@tenavis said:
" @mrtrickster said:
Yikes!  I'd think Red Hood would have a shot at dodging a few, at least. "

too bad bullseye has deadly accuracy and there's multiple entrances that set up for him
#23 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye he is to quick on the draw and he is a master of trick shots 

#24 Posted by tenavis (159 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:
" @tenavis said:
" @mrtrickster said:
Yikes!  I'd think Red Hood would have a shot at dodging a few, at least. "
too bad bullseye has deadly accuracy and there's multiple entrances that set up for him "
I see your point. 

Even on Red Hood's home turf, Bullseye has some advantages.
#25 Posted by daredevil21134 (11862 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus:
Typical answer from you lol
#26 Posted by darktiger (4610 posts) - - Show Bio

red hood wins he is a better combatant and has better equipment

#27 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

He might have the edge in h2h, but do you have any evidence for him being able to dodge Bullseye? And Bullseye is a bullet dodger who keeps up with Daredevil and Elektra in h2h, so Jason won't have an easy time taking him down. With his ricochets and ruthlessness, I don't have any problems seeing Bullseye winning this.

#28 Posted by darktiger (4610 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

@darktiger said:

He might have the edge in h2h, but do you have any evidence for him being able to dodge Bullseye? And Bullseye is a bullet dodger who keeps up with Daredevil and Elektra in h2h, so Jason won't have an easy time taking him down. With his ricochets and ruthlessness, I don't have any problems seeing Bullseye winning this.

well think again

#29 Posted by dondave (37634 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood

#30 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@Esquire said:

@darktiger said:

well think again

Okay, let's break this down. Can Red Hood dodge bullets from a squad of trained soldiers who are surrounding him while headshotting every single one of them? Bullseye can.

I tell you what, if you're so confident in Red Hood, I CHALLENGE YOU to a Challenge a Viner Match! Me with Bullseye, you with Red Hood!

#31 Posted by darktiger (4610 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

@darktiger said:

@Esquire said:

@darktiger said:

well think again

Okay, let's break this down. Can Red Hood dodge bullets from a squad of trained soldiers who are surrounding him while headshotting every single one of them? Bullseye can.

I tell you what, if you're so confident in Red Hood, I CHALLENGE YOU to a Challenge a Viner Match! Me with Bullseye, you with Red Hood!

ok let's do it

#32 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7548 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye hits him with a paper plane. :P

#33 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

rh.

#34 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Lester.

#35 Posted by Dernman (15128 posts) - - Show Bio

Normally I'd give it to Bullseye but It's harder to say with the advantages given to Red Hood.

#36 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

said:

Red Hood could shoot Bullseye while he was throwing something at him.

Bullseye is not only a proven bullet dodger, he's got bullet-speed reflexes. Red Hood cannot shoot him nearly as easily as you imply.

He also has adamantium reinforcements on his skeleton, so bullets won't necessarily penetrate him even if Jason could hit him.

Red Hood just has to pull a trigger but Bullseye has to wind his hand or arm back to throw a projectile at Red Hood.

Bullseye has fast enough reflexes and throwing feats to make this irrelevant. He can flick a toothpick hard enough to break glass and kill someone at 100 yards, and that doesn't require winding up or moving his arm or anything like that. It just requires moving a finger, similar to pulling a trigger.

Red Hood has fought people on Bullseye's level and above him.

And Bullseye has fought people on Red Hood's level and above him. It goes both ways, and really has no effect on the battle at hand.

If you are skilled enough Bullseye's aim will become null and void if he can't hit you like has happened in the past.

Bullseye consistently tags Daredevil, and DD is a massively better dodger than Red Hood has even shown to be. Jason has zero dodging feats to indicate him dodging Bullseye much at all, much less rendering Lester's aim useless. This is even more true considering Bullseye's ricochet skill.

I KNOW FOR A FACT RED HOOD IS A BETTER MARTIAL ARTIST THAN BULLSEYE SO HE BEATS HIM EASILY.

I'm glad you know that for a fact. Now would you mind posting some feats to indicate it? Bullseye can go hand-to-hand with Daredevil and Elektra, and he also has Twin Sais here, which is an advantage compared to Red Hood's throwing knives. Bullseye's adamantium knuckles also add power to his strikes, an advantage Red Hood doesn't have. There is no way Jason beats Lester easily, neither at range nor up close.

#37 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye.

#38 Posted by darktiger (4610 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP