Red Hood Vs Blade

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bossmonster

Random rooftop encounter.

Standard equips.

Ko or Death for victory.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@bossmonster: I don't know who READ Hood is...but Blade stomps, bullets have little effect on him and he is physically superior to Jason in every way....

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Blade wins but certainly not a stomp.

Jason will give him a run for his money.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@bossmonster: I don't know who READ Hood is...but Blade stomps, bullets have little effect on him and he is physically superior to Jason in every way....

He's Red Hood's academic side-kick!

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade stomp

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@bossmonster said:

@ancient_0f_days:

Fixed

And I'm sure this is more debatable than this.

Cool

I'm not so sure that it is, Blade has better strength, speed, durability and skill feats than Jason and from what I remember, Jason doesn't really pack gadgets like the other Robins of old.....guns, knives and explosives probably won't cut it....and from what I've seen, he doesn't even pack too many explosives....Blade also has a legit healing factor and is a pretty casual bullet timer.......so yeah, someone can put up an argument for Jason lasting a minute or two, but he doesn't really stand too much or a chance...

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cfrehse

Jason would lose but after an awesome fight. He was trained by bats plus he took the gun route. Blade is better physically but hood would give him a damn good run.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Both Blade and Red Hood look badass, that I give them. Unfortunately, Red Hood would not last long enough. He may be skilled, but Blade has the advantage in commonly carried weapons, superior martial arts, and vampire physical prowess.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bossmonster

@cfrehse: @thesuperhuman: @ancient_0f_days: Here is what throws me off. CV mostly believe that Batman would put Blade away. Personally I feel different, but it's a debate forum so. Cool. However, Todd when toe to toe and proved himself against Bruce, but isn't the prep king that he is.
So, it's just shocking that thus far It's wash for Blade.
Is Prep really the only thing that Batman has going for him?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: pretty much and the fervent fanaticism of his fans. Blade would wreck the Bat in a random encounter but would actually lose if he was to run into him again. That's the prep factor.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blade would win. easy i think

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MAZAHS117  Online

The Red Hood is no scrub, but I'd give Blade 10/10 rounds in a random encounter

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wavemotioncannon: So strange. I like Blade as one of my top favorite Marvel Characters. But he doesn't get much love in or out of comics.
I will come up with a way to see what his upper limits are. I thought Red Hood would be a better challenge. Maybe I don't know enough of Red Hood like I thought I did.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 the_stegman  Moderator

I wouldn't mind seeing movie blade going against animated UTRH Jason.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cfrehse

@bossmonster: ya i think blade could beat bats though and ya his prep factor is the only thing people debate about. I really dont even like commenting on batman threads anymore because of it

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cfrehse:

@thesuperhuman:

@ancient_0f_days:

Here is what throws me off. CV mostly believe that Batman would put Blade away. Personally I feel different, but it's a debate forum so. Cool. However, Todd when toe to toe and proved himself against Bruce, but isn't the prep king that he is.

Batman has a chance to win in a random encounter with Blade due to his armor, skill, strength and gadgets. He's taken multiple stab wounds, bullets, point blank explosions etc without too much trouble in occasion, Bruce has better skill feats than Blade, his strength is much less than Blades but he can bench half a ton and leg press a little more than a ton, and his gadgets are whats gonna make the fight real good as well as his knowledge on vampires since he's fought them in the past. In the end he'd probably only get 4 wins out of 10, cus even though Batman has fought vamps, Blade is totally unique and is probably the most powerful vampire hes ever going to face....Jason, isn't even on the level, Batman held back on him every time out of pity.....but a prepped Bats vs Blade? Oh yeah, Bruce wins that....

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you got a sword you got a win!!!

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman has a chance to win in a random encounter with Blade due to his armor, skill, strength and gadgets. He's taken multiple stab wounds, bullets, point blank explosions etc without too much trouble in occasion, Bruce has better skill feats than Blade, his strength is much less than Blades but he can bench half a ton and leg press a little more than a ton, and his gadgets are whats gonna make the fight real good as well as his knowledge on vampires since he's fought them in the past. In the end he'd probably only get 4 wins out of 10, cus even though Batman has fought vamps, Blade is totally unique and is probably the most powerful vampire hes ever going to face....Jason, isn't even on the level, Batman held back on him every time out of pity.....but a prepped Bats vs Blade? Oh yeah, Bruce wins that....

The whole Batman argument doesn't make sense for this battle. It's a random encounter between Blade and Jason, so let's stay on track. But, as far as that fight goes, Blade nor Jason have preparation. So, Jason isn't going to know that Blade is a vampire. Blade doesn't have the same weaknesses as a vampire except for the whole needing blood thing, which is subtracts by using a special serum. Jason is only going to come up against a stronger, faster, and arguably more skilled opponent. And eventually lose.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@thesuperhuman said:

The whole Batman argument doesn't make sense for this battle. It's a random encounter between Blade and Jason, so let's stay on track.

First of all I wasn't responding to you or even the thread, I was responding to the thread starter directly as I had already given my opinion on the battle in the first few posts. Secondly if you were paying attention, the thread starter said this....

@bossmonster said:

Here is what throws me off. CV mostly believe that Batman would put Blade away. Personally I feel different, but it's a debate forum so. Cool. However, Todd when toe to toe and proved himself against Bruce, but isn't the prep king that he is.

So the fact that you think Batman has nothing to do with this thread just means you totally missed what I was even talking about.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheSuperHuman

@ancient_0f_days said:

@thesuperhuman said:

The whole Batman argument doesn't make sense for this battle. It's a random encounter between Blade and Jason, so let's stay on track.

First of all I wasn't responding to you or even the thread, I was responding to the thread starter directly as I had already given my opinion on the battle in the first few posts. Secondly if you were paying attention, the thread starter said this....

@bossmonster said:

So the fact that you think Batman has nothing to do with this thread just means you totally missed what I was even talking about.

Lose the hostility, partner. Why include my name if you weren't responding to me? You took the time to either type it out or search for it. My name wasn't part of any other person's post. Ignore this part, I found it cluttered above.

Also, I was paying attention. The thread got off track by Batman chatter, hence the first part of my previous post. It was in general, not pointing fingers.

The fact that you think Batman has everything to do with this thread is downright retarded, as it's between BLADE AND JASON TODD.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lose the hostility, partner. Why include my name if you weren't responding to me? You took the time to either type it out or search for it. My name wasn't part of any other person's post. Ignore this part, I found it cluttered above.

Also, I was paying attention. The thread got off track by Batman chatter, hence the first part of my previous post. It was in general, not pointing fingers.

The fact that you think Batman has everything to do with this thread is downright retarded, as it's between BLADE AND JASON TODD.

Yeah I thought so, and you weren't paying attention (proven) and if the thread starter was relating his reasoning to why Jason and Blade was a good match to Batman vs Blade and Batman vs Jason, it isn't off track and is directly related to the thread. I was answering his questions like several others, Batman was apart of a question being answered and LIKE I SAID

First of all I wasn't responding to you or even the thread, I was responding to the thread starter directly as I had already given my opinion on the battle in the first few posts.

Want to see where I already gave my argument? Since you seem to have missed that too....

Cool

I'm not so sure that it is, Blade has better strength, speed, durability and skill feats than Jason and from what I remember, Jason doesn't really pack gadgets like the other Robins of old.....guns, knives and explosives probably won't cut it....and from what I've seen, he doesn't even pack too many explosives....Blade also has a legit healing factor and is a pretty casual bullet timer.......so yeah, someone can put up an argument for Jason lasting a minute or two, but he doesn't really stand too much or a chance...

This is my argument referring to the thread. So you thinking Batman has nothing to do with the thread is retarded since the thread starter asked a question linking him to it .... simple as that, I gave an explanation as to why Batman would stand a chance but as a response to another poster but I forgot to quote him, either way, I still wanted to let the thread starter know my opinion on both subjects.... as for you....how about you stick to the thread, if you aren't going to answer the thread starter's questions like the rest did....

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperhuman: let me clarify why I brought up Batman. In previous battles, I have seen people say that Todd is a fair match up for Bruce on a good day of the week and Comic's do show that he's quite a bad ass. However, here Todd vs Blade is a total sweep. Now, I find this to be surprising in that I've seen at least 2 other threads on Blade vs Batman and it's normally a landslide in Batman's favor. I disagree with this. So, I thought, I'll see what people say about Todd vs Blade. From the comments thus far, it seems that the biggest difference is that Bruce is much much smart as he's seen as a Prep King. Were Todd is not. Second to that is equips that Batman has that Todd doesn't.

I've accepted that Todd can't take Blade. That much is clear. I was only saying that this is shocking to me because I was under the impression that he was much closer in skill to Batman and it would be a more debatable battle. This makes me think otherwise.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Blade stomps, thanks to the clear stat advantage in strength speed, durability and regen.

Skill is debatable, but I'd give it to Blade seeing as he is older and has more experience.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blade beats jason todd to a limping toad like appearance.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade stomps

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Even Cap would stomp Jason, and Blade would beat Cap easily

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

There was no need to bump this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade curbs

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This isn’t even an unfair fight.

Countless times Jason has contested with people his physical superior. His superior skill is more than enough to make up for it.

Between guns, explosives, and swords he’s packing the necessary gear to put Eric down.

On top of this, his suit currently has a cloaking system that not even Bizzaro can track. And remember that fullsuit taser capable of one shotting Batman and dropping Artemis (the Amazon)? Well Bizzaro upgrades that as well.

Jason is quite capable of putting down Blade.

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: It's definitely an unfair fight. "His superior skill" is very much an overstatement, with Jason being more skilled completely arguable at best. Even when Blade was just a human his skill allowed him to contest with people far his physical superior, so Jason is not alone in that regard. Even as a vampire his skill allowed to best opponents even superior to that. But now he greatly outclasses any human in strength, speed, durability, has superhuman senses (cloaking isn't going to work too well as he'd smell him, or hear any attempt to shoot or swing a blade), and a great healing factor on top of that.

Hitting him with bullets isn't exactly going to happen but supposing it does it would just be an annoyance. Slashing, impaling, and explosives if he somehow manages to be successful with are things he regularly tanks. Plus let's not forget that Blade uses guns, blades, and explosives too.