• 82 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6179 posts) - - Show Bio

Both have 3 days prep

Jason has his two pistols

Bane has an oozie

I also want you guys opinion on who wins hand to hand

#2 Posted by dondave (37464 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller: is bane on venom, and with prep Jason ftw

#3 Posted by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane

#4 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason

#5 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason

#6 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane easily, Jason isnt that impressive from what i have seen.

#7 Posted by New_World_Order (13230 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason.

#8 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: @ThunderGodsWrath: @morgrim: @Batman242:Why does Jason win? Bane has better skill showings and they are only limited to the gear they have in the OP, and Bane has some pretty good pain tolerance and his own agility is pretty good. Also standard battle forum rules state they start up close so Bane doesn't have to dodge far and in a city environment there is enough cover for Bane to close the gap.

#9 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Bane in both rounds.

#10 Posted by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane both rounds.

#11 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane

#12 Posted by dondave (37464 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:To me Jason better with prep than Bane is

#13 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@jashro44:To me Jason better with prep than Bane is

What is he going to do with his prep? He is only imitated to the gear they have in the OP. And also what makes Jason better at prep then Bane?

#14 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6179 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Ya he's on venom

#15 Posted by New_World_Order (13230 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@dondave: @ThunderGodsWrath: @morgrim: @Batman242:Why does Jason win? Bane has better skill showings and they are only limited to the gear they have in the OP, and Bane has some pretty good pain tolerance and his own agility is pretty good. Also standard battle forum rules state they start up close so Bane doesn't have to dodge far and in a city environment there is enough cover for Bane to close the gap.

Prep gives Jason the win

#16 Posted by nickzambuto (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Things are factored quite into Bane's favor, with prep and venom. I might give Jason the nod in a random encounter with no venom, but as is Bane takes the cake.

#17 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath:As I said above how does prep give Jason the win?

#18 Posted by dondave (37464 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Using prep Jason could have have taken out out Batman, took over Gotham's underworld and took out Mr Freeze and his crew, there only limited in the OP by the weapons they can use in the physical battle not what they can do with prep

#19 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Bane did defeat batman, and take over gothams under world in knightfall.

#20 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

red hoods been shown as a much better marksman than bane. hes faster, more agile and trained by the bat and then the all caste. hes way better at stealth. hed take cover reposition leaving an explosive trap at his first spot, then hed be hiding in a position to exploit that with shots to the head from cover if the trap didnt work/wasnt enough. red hood wins

#21 Posted by dondave (37464 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: he could have killed batman but decided not to because he wanted Batman to know he did it, hence why we have Batman:Under the Red Hood

#22 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Todd wins.

#23 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6179 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Scans

#24 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Are you mad bro? Bane won because he cheated he literally broke out every single gotham criminal. And batman had to track them all down and when he was finished after three months of sleepless nights capturing criminals the likes of joker and scare crow. He came home to sleep and bane jumps out of nowhere breaks his back and takes it as a win please

#25 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Oh didn't see the H2H. Bane wins that hands down. But Jason might not be as fast as Bane, but he is more agile. (if that makes sense to you). He can evade Bane long enough just to get at least 6 feet away and just cap him.

#26 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@jashro44: he could have killed batman but decided not to because he wanted Batman to know he did it, hence why we have Batman:Under the Red Hood

Yes but Bane did actually do it and also could have killed batman. He basically did the same thing as Jason. I don't see how it makes Jason smarter then bane. If Jason is smarter it isn't by much.

@morgrim said:

@jashro44: Are you mad bro? Bane won because he cheated he literally broke out every single gotham criminal. And batman had to track them all down and when he was finished after three months of sleepless nights capturing criminals the likes of joker and scare crow. He came home to sleep and bane jumps out of nowhere breaks his back and takes it as a win please

I brought up knightfall as a prep showing because dondave said Jason wins due to prep. Bane has had other fights with batman and there never one sided in randoms. If I were to bring up a good fight with batman in a random I would bring up detective comics 701.

@Batman242 said:

@jashro44: Oh didn't see the H2H. Bane wins that hands down. But Jason might not be as fast as Bane, but he is more agile. (if that makes sense to you). He can evade Bane long enough just to get at least 6 feet away and just cap him.

I agree Jason is more agile but thing is nightwing is even more agile then Jason and he was taken down by Bane pretty easily.

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

@jashro44: Scans

Of knightfall? That is a lot of scans.....I would need to scan the entire story arc which is way to much. Sorry.

@JamesKM716 said:

Jason Todd wins.

Why?

#27 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Red Hood should be able to use the prep time allowed in order to kill Bane.

It's just my opinon

#28 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716 said:

@jashro44: Red Hood should be able to use the prep time allowed in order to kill Bane.

It's just my opinon

But Bane also gets prep as well. I am fine with agreeing to disagree if you don't want to debate.

#29 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane in the prep round, and bane would kill Jason in the hand to hand round. Bane is consistently shown to be a better hand-to-hand fighter than Nightwing and has beaten him on several different occasions. Nightwing also normally best's Jason in hand-to-hand combat. ABC logic. Guns wont have a huge effect on Bane, his pain tolerance is ludicrous.

#30 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

We all need to realize that the only reason batman or nightwing have ever had trouble with bane is because of their whole no kill rule, batman has techniques where he literally can tap you on the forehead or stomach and kill you instantly but he dosent use them becuase of morals. Jason has almost the same killer techniques as batman without the reservations there is nothing stopping him from putting a bullet in banes head or using an instant kill move and thats why he wins. maybe if he had morals it would be a different story but he does not some jason for the win

#31 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim said:

We all need to realize that the only reason batman or nightwing have ever had trouble with bane is because of their whole no kill rule, batman has techniques where he literally can tap you on the forehead or stomach and kill you instantly but he dosent use them becuase of morals. Jason has almost the same killer techniques as batman without the reservations there is nothing stopping him from putting a bullet in banes head or using an instant kill move and thats why he wins. maybe if he had morals it would be a different story but he does not some jason for the win

When has Jason shown an instant kill pressure point? And Jason also fights dirty against batman and nightwing and this has never really helped him.

#32 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim: Batman has only had trouble with Bane once in a morals on situation. That was in Knightfall when he had been fighting for months and to top it all off, he was sick. Jason hasn't demonstrated pressure points or nerve strike to the same extent as Dick, and definitely not Bruce. In a straight up fight, it isn't in character for him to use these at all. His fighting style is very similar to Grayson's minus Dick's superior agility. In a straight up fight he loses.

#33 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

I agree Jason is more agile but thing is nightwing is even more agile then Jason and he was taken down by Bane pretty easily.

True, but did Nightwing have prep? Was that in Knightfall?

#34 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6179 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I mean scans of banes agility

#35 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4806 posts) - - Show Bio
Good fight, but Bane breaks the Hood (+)
#36 Posted by Nefarious (20394 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane.

#37 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@jashro44 said:

I agree Jason is more agile but thing is nightwing is even more agile then Jason and he was taken down by Bane pretty easily.

True, but did Nightwing have prep? Was that in Knightfall?

Nightwing did not have prep however neither did Bane. And no it was after knightfall during chuck dixons nightwing run I believe.

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

@jashro44: I mean scans of banes agility

#38 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I know, but if memory serves, Red Hood has some good prep feats... or maybe i'm thinking of the Under the Red Hood animated movie.

If I were to think real hard, I'd say

6-7/10 Red Hood victory.

#39 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716 said:

@jashro44: I know, but if memory serves, Red Hood has some good prep feats... or maybe i'm thinking of the Under the Red Hood animated movie.

If I were to think real hard, I'd say

6-7/10 Red Hood victory.

So does Bane though...His first major story arc was a huge prep feat which I think can at the least match anything Jason has done.

#40 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Or surpass. That was epic what he did.

but with Jason, he does have prep so that's a factor.

#41 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: Yes but Banes prep is just as much a factor if not more so IMO. From the feats mentioned so far I honestly think Bane is at least just as smart if not smarter then Jason...

#42 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Yeah but my problem with that is afterwards, Bane doesn't have many (any?) Prep feats...

#43 Edited by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716 said:

@jashro44: Yeah but my problem with that is afterwards, Bane doesn't have many (any?) Prep feats...

He doesn't really need many prep feats (he probably does, I just don't recall his other prep feats). He also played chess with Ras and did pretty well which shows tactics. And based off what has been mentioned so far Jason hasn't done anything Bane hasn't in prep.

#44 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Isn't Bane's intelligence near to Bruce's? Lol I'm just giving it to Bane off of that. But Jason can find a way to stop the flow of Venom. Cap him in one knee is all he need to slow him down just a bit to get behind him.

#45 Posted by kingsloth (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Modern bane would lose the prep round as he has been dumbed into just a strong brute, but originally he was a prep monster. Bane would win the hand to hand combat round.

#46 Edited by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242:

Isn't Bane's intelligence near to Bruce's? Lol I'm just giving it to Bane off of that.

I think he is pretty close to batman all though Bruce is without a doubt the better tactictian. He might be a tier behind batman all though I still think Banes feats are better then Jasons prep wise.

But Jason can find a way to stop the flow of Venom. Cap him in one knee is all he need to slow him down just a bit to get behind him.

I don't think that will be easy with Banes agility, skill and pain tolerance.

#47 Edited by New_World_Order (13230 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath:As I said above how does prep give Jason the win?

I don't know, I just thought Jason would be better with prep.

#48 Posted by Saren (25681 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingsloth said:

Modern bane would lose the prep round as he has been dumbed into just a strong brute, but originally he was a prep monster.

A dumb brute who manipulated Poison Ivy, Clayface and Deathstroke like pawns on a chessboard, engineered a toxin that had Flash running for his life, and orchestrated an elaborate plan that nearly resulted in Batman's death via repetitive fists to the face?

Sure. He'll lose the prep round.

Moderator
#49 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6179 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: When did bane manipulate deathstroke cause he would get ripped in two

#50 Posted by Saren (25681 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller: The first new 52 arc of TDK. He injected Slade with Venom off-panel and then sent him to go kill Batman.

Moderator