• 53 results
#1 Posted by e3zombie (745 posts) - - Show Bio

How do you think its going to go down?

#2 Posted by Batman242 (4913 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing this is with prep for Slade since he has their pics on a wall. Off of that, I say Slade wins.

#3 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade has them

#4 Posted by e3zombie (745 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: Yea it was near the end of the 16th Red hood comic, just read it and was like wow. Really think he can over come Starfire with prep?

#5 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12677 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade in the past has been soloing the teen titans which included Nightwing, Starfire, Donna Troy, Cyborg, etc ..... unless Slade has been completely neutered, he's going to stomp here.

#6 Posted by Batman242 (4913 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie: Dude, I know for a fact that your a Deathstroke fan. Do you really think with prep of any sort Slade can't do it?

#7 Posted by e3zombie (745 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: Lol. I read both comics and I have watched Starfire kill a few 100 bad guys in a second in the new red hood, I think it was Chapter 13.

#8 Posted by jashro44 (29747 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie:Is that happening in deathstroke or red hood and the outlaws?

#9 Posted by 18hunt (3325 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire is the only way they win http://www.comicvine.com/starfire/29-2389/new-52-starfire-respect-thread/92-710574/

She is way above anyone here in strength

#10 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (14969 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: Dude you are really into starfire

that said without prep The team wins

#11 Posted by e3zombie (745 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: Get out fan boy.

@ThatGuyWithHeadPhones: Slade clearly has prep

@jashro44: I think both

#12 Edited by 18hunt (3325 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThatGuyWithHeadPhones said:

@18hunt: Dude you are really into starfire

that said without prep The team wins

Yup

@e3zombie said:

@18hunt: Get out fan boy.

@ThatGuyWithHeadPhones: Slade clearly has prep

@jashro44: I think both

HATERS GONNA HATE (when I saw this i lol, I dont take things like that seriously. I thought it was funny cause it was short and stiff), anyway it is a fact that Starfire has more abilities and has the upper hand on Deathstroke, I have been called a DS fanboy before, so what. DS still can win, but wut im saying is SF is his problem.

Some people here could be called DS fan boys themselves

#13 Posted by e3zombie (745 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: "i lol" "GONNA" "dont" "wut" I will not debate a monkey with an avatar.

#14 Posted by kingsloth (254 posts) - - Show Bio

without prep team wins

#15 Edited by 18hunt (3325 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

@18hunt: "i lol" "GONNA" "dont" "wut" I will not debate a monkey with an avatar.

Dont make me laff I can spew lettews

#16 Posted by 18hunt (3325 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie: But seriously man, my point is proven, I can shorten my words or use slang if I want. But that is besides the point. It was stated on an earlier post from a different topic that she (Starfire) could go head to head with Barda and still do a good job in that fight. Actually it was stated by

#17 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (7602 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Deathstroke already handle star fire pre 52 so I'm going with Slade cause Arsenal and Redhood stand no chance.

#18 Posted by consolemaster001 (6866 posts) - - Show Bio

Stupid.

#19 Posted by bog2814 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke would win in a true battle.

As far as how this is going to go down, everyone lives.

#20 Posted by sync1 (3063 posts) - - Show Bio

The outlaws stomp

#21 Posted by dondave (39927 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (4410 posts) - - Show Bio

What's taking so long for this fight to happen?

#23 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (4410 posts) - - Show Bio

Even pre new 52, Roy been able to give Slade a good fight. The fight could depend on whether or not Slade can take out Starfire quickly. She can do the most damage

#24 Edited by William_Andrews (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree that Deathstroke is BA, but have you guys even been reading Red Hood and the Outlaws??? Jason Todd has become a BA! I think the three of them together could take Slade. It was pointed out earlier that Deathstroke used to take on the Teen Titans, but lets be real... the Outlaws are better than any version of the Teen Titans. Many of you may think what I'm about to say is taboo, but I am certain Jason Todd is as good if not even better than Dick Grayson in his prime. The only thing Dick has going for him is that Jason can be impatient, but that is easily fixable with practice. Todd has way more Potential than Dick.

Granted, Deathstroke has super-human ability, and I'm not saying the Outlaws would necessarily beat him, but I think they've got a chance.

#25 Edited by ZhuRong (6729 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke got oneshotted by Power Girl. The team beats his a**.

#26 Edited by AllStarSuperman (27309 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate how this encounter never happened

#27 Edited by oceanmaster21 (11372 posts) - - Show Bio

team ftw

#28 Posted by Speedster101 (2113 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie: why are you insulting people and claiming that it's obvious he has prep when the OP is extremely vague.

Btw how much prep is involved? If it's a good amount Slade wins, otherwise Team.

#29 Edited by kendell (385 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by icecold14 (6326 posts) - - Show Bio

@speedster101: The OP is long gone this thread was made almost 2 years ago and as you can see hes ignorant

#31 Posted by Speedster101 (2113 posts) - - Show Bio

@icecold14: Ah lol thanks xD. I did even notice the date I just saw an interesting battle but then saw him going off on people so ya. Honestly idk why these are bumped though... And where do people find them?

I doubt someone just looked this up and then Bumped it?

#32 Posted by icecold14 (6326 posts) - - Show Bio

@speedster101: It is weird..... i wonder who bumps all these threads ;o

#33 Posted by AllStarSuperman (27309 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason solos

#34 Edited by xXxcarzellxXx (1683 posts) - - Show Bio

If bfr is allowed Starfire should throw him off the planet

#35 Edited by William_Andrews (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@kendell: What do you mean how? Jason Todd, currently, after his training from Batman, the All Caste, and the League of Assassins is definitely the greatest of the Robins and is not too far under Deathstroke's ability. Starfire is in her prime. And Roy Harper is at the top of his game and smarter than he's ever been. Not to mention there resources are far greater with the combination of Roy's intellect, their willingness to steal, their ability to steal (which they've done. They've stolen amazing resources), and their access to alien tech. With Todd's skill, Starfire's power, Roy's smarts, and their resources, they're better than any version of the Teen Titans, I'm sure of it. What would your counter argument be?

@speedster101@icecold14: I actually was just rereading RH&tO 16 and wondered why it never happened, so I did ended up looking it up on google and finding this thread. I would still love for this to happen even though it was so long ago.

#36 Posted by christianrapper (2594 posts) - - Show Bio

If bfr is allowed Starfire should throw him off the planet

why should she bother with that when she can just crush him with her bare hands or just incinerate him. to me it's pis that deathstroke could be a teen titan villain. some of them really out class him.

#37 Edited by kendell (385 posts) - - Show Bio

@william_andrews: my counter, that in most incarnations of the titans half could solo the outlaws, for resources gar (beast boy) has access to his fathers funds, how is the 5 richest person in the dcu (pre 52) plus cyborg inherited money from his father, add bruce's support they have a lot more resources than the outlaws. Nightwing over jason, hes smarter, better detective, fighter, the titans also have multiple heavy hiters and brains than just one (granted the outlaws are smaller). To summarize the titans are stronger, smarter, and have more resources than the outlaws.

#38 Posted by xXxcarzellxXx (1683 posts) - - Show Bio

@christianrapper: Right especially star wonder girl Superbly They're too much physically and raven would just rape him so yeah I agree he posed threats to humans tho

#39 Posted by Outside_85 (11783 posts) - - Show Bio

So he shoots Todd, dopes up Roy and bones Starfire, New52 in a nutshell.

#40 Posted by MidnightDragon18 (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason solos

#41 Posted by TheNaughtyTitan (5022 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in a 4 way.......

#42 Edited by William_Andrews (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@kendell: I'm sorry, but you are so wrong about the resources. When I was referring to resources, I was mostly referring to alien tech, and Roy's intellect to use those resources is so much greater than the Titans. You saying what your saying tells me that you definitely haven't read too much of RH&tO. Not a single person in the Titans is as smart as Roy. Cyborg is smart and he can do a lot of things with the right resources, but he's not nearly as innovative as Roy. And, I've already stated, I'm certain Jason is as good if not better than Grayson. Grayson is not a better fighter. More acrobatic, sure, but that doesn't mean better fighter. Better detective, maybe, Jason consistent provides information that could have only come from his detective work, but he never really shows us his detective work so we can't really answer that due to ignorance of Jason's ability, but Grayson's definitely not a better fighter. Not to mention Jason is willing to kill. Even if he wasn't, he'd still be a better fighter than Grayson.

Titans have a lot of history, and I haven't read it all, but I've read enough to be confident that the Outlaws are way better.

Granted, in Annual 1, the Outlaws could hardly beat Cheshire, but I honestly believe we can't base our decision off of that for reasons that I'm too lazy to explain.

#43 Edited by kendell (385 posts) - - Show Bio

@william_andrews:

1: i actually haven't read much outlaws, Roy feats?

2: alien tech doesn't equal better resources, titans have more money, and pretty sure tech (again haven't read alot of outlaws)

3: pre 52 dick fought deathstroke, Cheshire, brother hood of evil, hes got a better track record than jason

And lastly it takes more than roy being smarter, or jason beging a better fighter than dick, titans are stronger, bigger, better resources, and it may be easy to say killing is better, but if you lived in dc pretty sure you would want the guys that will take care not to harm you if your in there way. As a team titans are better, which one you find more entertaining is subjective.

#44 Posted by senglord (2250 posts) - - Show Bio

Team has better firepower.

Starfire is a MASSIVE wildcard. Her power level is only a step below keyptonians now, with no kryptonite beyond her drug problem.

This is worse than a DS vs Wonder Woman New 52 thread. Starfire uses her head in fights.

#45 Edited by William_Andrews (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@kendell: I agree with everything you've stated above aside from your resources statement, because what ever they don't have, they steal, make or have access to. But my statement has nothing to do with them being more entertaining. Our discussion was relative to the Outlaws standing a better chance against Deathstroke, not who can save the city better. If this were a who would you prefer to save your city, I would agree with you, but it's not and I don't.

As for Roy feats, there are too many to name. The thing about the Outlaws is that they are perfect for each other. They are an amazing team that compliment each other so well, but Roy, as a part of the Outlaws, has defeated Lobo + his seemingly unkillable gang, taken on the League of Assassins with astounding results, etc. Jason may seem like the leader, but they are all equally amazing.

#46 Edited by kendell (385 posts) - - Show Bio

@william_andrews: can you tell me what happened, or how he defeated lobo cause that sounds like pis endless they super nerfed lobo. The titans are stronger than the oitlaws. They have two street levelers and one how is slightly above

Titans 1: wonder girl, kid flash

Titans 2: raven, wonder girl, kid

Flash

titans 3:wonder girl, suberboy, impulse, miss Martian, BB

between those teams there were other members like terra, and Jericho but the members i listed were constant. Titans definitely stand a better chance against DS.

Pre 52 wins and new 52 prob DS prob wins.

#47 Edited by William_Andrews (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@kendell: I don't remember exactly, but I think it had something to do with Roy creating something out of alien tech that teleported Lobo away.

I think we're just gonna have to agree to disagree.

#48 Posted by kendell (385 posts) - - Show Bio

@william_andrews: all right then, i enjoyed debating with you and welcome to the vine

#49 Posted by christianrapper (2594 posts) - - Show Bio

@speedster101: It is weird..... i wonder who bumps all these threads ;o

someone just googles something like deathstroke vs red hood and a list of battles come up. then they read the comments and respond.

#50 Posted by Speedster101 (2113 posts) - - Show Bio