k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

No Caption Provided

Unpopulated. Vehicles remain. Everything is on limits.

RULES

-Random encounter.

-In character.

-Standard gear for all:

• Moon Knight has his standard gear from the Vengeance of series
  • Frank is well armed with an assortment of standard firearms (assault rifle, shotguns, pistols), knives and explosives (grenades, claymores, etc)
  • Todd has twin pistols, his custom knife, a taser and batarangs
  • Roy has regular arrows and a basic assortment of trick arrows, daggers and a bo-staff

-Standard elimination rules apply.

-Begin at opposite ends, visible and (as you can see) near tons of cover.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Ferro Vida

In a random encounter I would give Todd and Harper an edge for a number of reasons. The big ones are they he and Roy work well together, whereas Castle and Spector do not. They are going to be able to coordinate much more efficiently in this fight. Both of them also have a good ranged option, whereas only Frank does on his team. MK has his crescent discs, but he only has so much range and destructive potential in those. I think Harper would lay down some cover fire, then he and Todd would split up and move up along opposite sides of the street to catch Frank and MK in a pincer move.

DrRenekton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DrRenekton

I'l say Team 1 for now, but I can be persuade to Team 2 if they can mobilize fast enough for Moon Knight to close the gap while The Punisher covers him.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By deadpoolrules

@DrRenekton said:

I'l say Team 1 for now, but I can be persuade to Team 2 if they can mobilize fast enough for Moon Knight to close the gap while The Punisher covers him.

this

Does anyone noticed that Deadpool's mask is almost identic to the Red Hood's one?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Ferro Vida

Not really... Lol

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Team One because they have better training. Punisher would probably be the first to go and Moon Knight could hold them off for a while via his tougher armor.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BringnIt

Team two because their picture is way cooler.

Avatar image for the_third_of_the_fallen
The_Third_of_the_Fallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Todd and Roy stomp the others. No doubt

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

This gets bumped down for matches like Captain America vs Superman?  Unacceptable!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44

How good is roy?

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By blackadamFTW

I'm inclined to say Team 1, but that's probably because I don't know much about either of the people on Team 2.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By KainScion

team 2. frank is a beast, highly trained (more training than jason or roy anyway) and has a very high pain treshhold (sorry didnt know how to spell this). plus he is a master with weapons better than todd and bullets are faster than roys arrows. if i recall moon knight was a boxer, marine and a cia agent so he beats todd too in training. being an ex-mercenary he should have at least medium level with guns. yeah going with team 2.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Saren

@KainScion said:

frank is a beast, highly trained (more training than jason

wut

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KainScion

@CitizenBane: jason never finished his training with batman. right?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Saren

@KainScion said:

Being dead kinda threw a spanner in those particular works, yes. But exactly what training has Frank gone through that beats a couple of years under Batman?

Remi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Remi

That local flavor.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By KainScion

frank is a qualified Marine, Green Beret, Navy SEAL and Special Forces Sniper. he is also a student of Nash-Ryu Ju Jitsu, as taught by Adam Nash in the Marines amongst three other forms of martial arts including Hwarangdo.

@CitizenBane:

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@CitizenBane said:

@KainScion said:

Being dead kinda threw a spanner in those particular works, yes. But exactly what training has Frank gone through that beats a couple of years under Batman?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Saren

@KainScion said:

frank is a qualified Marine, Green Beret, Navy SEAL and Special Forces Sniper. he is also a student of Nash-Ryu Ju Jitsu, as taught by Adam Nash in the Marines amongst three other forms of martial arts including Hwarangdo.

@CitizenBane:

Ehrrm, this makes him better than Jason how? Tim Drake has more training than this and Jason nearly killed him.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Saren

@k4tzm4n: LOL.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By KainScion

@CitizenBane: how did he nearly kill him? jason is good at prep.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By CrimsonCake

Team 1,I suspect Roy would still have his trick arrows even if it's a random encounter.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@CrimsonCake: In the OP: 

Roy has regular arrows and a basic assortment of trick arrows, daggers and a bo-staff

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Saren

@KainScion: Beat him up and then shoved a batarang in his chest.

AngelicPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AngelicPhoenix

i bleed red, so i gotta go with hoodie and roy boy. though moon and frank has the exp.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KainScion

@CitizenBane: battle for the cowl? mmh. good point. but i still think frank and moon knight can take them.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Park

Roy's accuracy alone should take this fight. They start out on opposite ends of the area which gives those with ranged weapons (Frank, Jason and Roy) the advantage. Of those three, Roy's abilities dwarf the others. What's to stop him from using his near perfect marksmanship to simply paralyze/kill Frank and Spector?

@KainScion: As far as Jason's training is concerned he was trained by Batman. After that depending on if this is New 52 Jason or not he either spent years training under various mentors following in Bruce Wayne's footsteps as well as learning how to kill from mercenaries too, or he was trained and disciplined by some ancient zen ninja clan called the All-Caste after spending time in Talia's care. His training is either on par with Batman's or he's a ninja who had bat training, either way it's a long resume.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Park said:

Roy's accuracy alone should take this fight. They start out on opposite ends of the area which gives those with ranged weapons (Frank, Jason and Roy) the advantage. Of those three, Roy's abilities dwarf the others. What's to stop him from using his near perfect marksmanship to simply paralyze/kill Frank and Spector?

@KainScion: As far as Jason's training is concerned he was trained by Batman. After that depending on if this is New 52 Jason or not he either spent years training under various mentors following in Bruce Wayne's footsteps as well as learning how to kill from mercenaries too, or he was trained and disciplined by some ancient zen ninja clan called the All-Caste after spending time in Talia's care. His training is either on par with Batman's or he's a ninja who had bat training, either way it's a long resume.

The excessive amount of cover? Moon Knight's carbonadium armor? They're not running around like fools in the open here. Accuracy is certainly an advantage, but I hardly doubt Roy is going to effortlessly drop them here.

AngelicPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AngelicPhoenix

@CitizenBane said:

@KainScion said:

@CitizenBane:

Ehrrm, this makes him better than Jason how? Tim Drake has more training than this and Jason nearly killed him.

lolz!!! omg, i could see tim during seal training. I wish there was more about jason's training.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Park

@k4tzm4n: Ok I agree about the armor but the entire Arrow family has been shown to be able to shoot people in cover...

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Park: I'm not saying it's impossible; I'm saying it's not an effortless feat in this scenario.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Sweet OP pictures.

And sweet fight, I don't know which team gets my vote...

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Park

@k4tzm4n: True... I still say team 1

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ThexX

I say Team 1 fro the win. Jason & Tim have ranged weapons. Jason is good at range and at Close Quarters, Roy is great at range and has some close quarter feats (with his bow & arrows). Also during Red Hood and the Outlaws #9 Roy used a arrow that stuck to Mr, Freeze's helmet and sent 1.21 gigawatts of electricity into Mr, Freeze that knocked him out. The reason I bring up that issue is because Roy could just use that same arrow and shot Moon Knight with an KO him. Unless carbonadium armor does not conduct electricity. And then it would be a 2 on 1 match.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ThexX said:

I say Team 1 fro the win. Jason & Tim have ranged weapons.

um ........ Tim??? Did you read the OP ........ no ....... cuz it's Jason Todd and Roy Harper (Arsenal/Red Arrow)

and yes they have ranged weapons .... but so does Punisher .... i'd say he has more individual firearms than both of them .... and I'm sure Moonknight has some kind of projectiles as well ....

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BringnIt

I don't think comparing training is relevant. Compare feats.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ThexX

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@ThexX said:

um ........ Tim??? Did you read the OP ........ no ....... cuz it's Jason Todd and Roy Harper (Arsenal/Red Arrow)

and yes they have ranged weapons .... but so does Punisher .... i'd say he has more individual firearms than both of them .... and I'm sure Moonknight has some kind of projectiles as well ....

@Ancient_0f_Days: Ok Frank has ranged weapons big deal. Roy is arguable the best marksmen here (how has been able to put 8 arrows into a persons head in less then 1 seconds this happened in Red Hood and the Outlaws issue 4). And Jason has his own Marksmen feats & also has some damn good H2H feats too. And also Moon Knight ranged weapons are his throwing crescents. Lets see here which has more range Throwing Crescents are Guns/Bow&Arrows. I am going to go with Guns/Bow&Arrows. And what is stopping Roy from just use a electrified arrow on either one of them and KO's them.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ThexX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@ThexX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Ok Frank has ranged weapons big deal. Roy is arguable the best marksmen here (how has been able to put 8 arrows into a persons head in less then 1 seconds this happened in Red Hood and the Outlaws issue 4). And Jason has his own Marksmen feats & also has some damn good H2H feats too. And also Moon Knight ranged weapons are his throwing crescents. Lets see here which has more range Throwing Crescents are Guns/Bow&Arrows. I am going to go with Guns/Bow&Arrows. And what is stopping Roy from just use a electrified arrow on either one of them and KO's them.

get over yourself and reread my post .... i know team 1 wins ..... if you were actually reading, you'd see that I wasn't even referring to the fight at hand .... i was correcting you because the things in your post were clearly flawed ..... so .... FAIL for not reading ....... lol at the fact you said "big deal" when I proved you wrong ..... you fail

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#39  Edited By ComicStooge

My head says Team 1, but my heart says Team 2. :(

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@BringnIt said:

I don't think comparing training is relevant. Compare feats.

Indeedy.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ThexX

@Ancient_0f_Days: What is your problem. Ok I made a mistake and typed Tim instead of Roy one time other then that one time i have typed Roy. And other then that mistake where is my flaw.

@ThexX said:

I say Team 1 fro the win. Jason & Tim have ranged weapons. Jason is good at range and at Close Quarters, Roy is great at range and has some close quarter feats (with his bow & arrows). Also during Red Hood and the Outlaws #9 Roy used a arrow that stuck to Mr, Freeze's helmet and sent 1.21 gigawatts of electricity into Mr, Freeze that knocked him out. The reason I bring up that issue is because Roy could just use that same arrow and shot Moon Knight with an KO him. Unless carbonadium armor does not conduct electricity. And then it would be a 2 on 1 match.

TheAnnihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#42  Edited By TheAnnihilator

Team 2. I think they could take it.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ThexX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: What is your problem. Ok I made a mistake and typed Tim instead of Roy one time other then that one time i have typed Roy. Other then that mistake where is my flaw.

This is your flaw ..........

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@ThexX said:

you said this like the other team didn't have ranged weapons ...... I corrected you .... then you went on a tangent .....

@ThexX said:

You had no idea what I was talking about in the first place cuz you didn't read a damn thing in my post .......... you just went off on a tangent about "oh who cares if punisher has gunz (even though i made it sound like they didn't) THEY'RE BETTER" totally missed the whole point of my post ...... and you missed it again ...... fail

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ThexX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@ThexX said:

you made it sound like the other team had no guns at all .... then ignored the fact that I brought it up ... and went off on a tangent about how roy was better .... when i said absolutely nothing about it .... but i guess thats totally fine right .....

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#45  Edited By SavageDragon

Punisher and Moon Knight in a tough fight wins. Jason Todd is tough and skilled but Moon Knight has him in most areas. And Punisher vs Red Arrow? come on Frank would blow his head off.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ThexX

@Ancient_0f_Days: I was pointing out that Jason and Roy have the advantage at range. Because Moon Knight really doesn't have range weapons other then his throwing crescents. And yes Frank has ranged weapons but he is still at a disadvantage when both of his opponents also have ranged weapons and his partner does not have any range weapons other then his Throwing crescents. And also I know it seem like I am down playing Frank because i am not. I know what Frank is cable of. It just that Moon Knight will be a ease target because of the way he operates.

FenrikGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By FenrikGrey

With all that equipment..i say team 2...if frank fires and throws all the thing he have neighborhood with team 1 included..or at least give spector time to close the gap and start the fist fight in wich spector has advantage in tecnic and suit..

NyghtMare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By NyghtMare

Awesome fight. I give it to Punisher and MK. I think Punisher can keep the other team suppressed and discombobulated while MK closes the distance and beats Jason. Then they double team Harper and cut his face off with a crescent dart.

anihush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By anihush

idk franks feats can anybody list the top 4

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By yodagod

Roy has the most ranged skill here IMO. I think that's all they need to edge out a win. Frank is good, and MK has some impressive durability, but ultimately I think Roy can flat beat Frank while Jason occupies MK. Then they can just overwhelm him. Even if MK tkes Jason out (a distinct possibility), he won't do it before Roy beats Frank. And even 1on1, again Roy's range advantage wins it here.