Red Hood (Batman:Arkham Knight) Vs Captain America (MCU)

• 143 results
Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By theamazingbatman

Batman is dead , and there is no one to stop the murderous Red Hood from terrorizing the city . So , Gordon invites MCU Captain America to gotham to stop Red Hood .

Captain America accepts .

Rules :

Captain America is from CA2 : WS

He has his uniform and shield .

He can't kill Jason .

Jason has all his red hood gear from Batman Arkham Knight .

He could kill cap .

Gameplay is allowed for Jason .

Fight takes place on a rooptop in Gotham at night .

Both characters start at a distance of 10 meters .

Who wins?

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By theamazingbatman
Loading Video...

This video shows Jason's abilities

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:

@theamazingbatman: Feats for Jason? Haven't played arkham knight.

Can you handle spoilers?

Make sure to put up a spoiler block so no one else sees them. I'm not going to be playing the game any time soon if ever so I don't mind.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman said:
@thenaughtytitan said:

@theamazingbatman: Feats for Jason? Haven't played arkham knight.

Can you handle spoilers?

Make sure to put up a spoiler block so no one else sees them. I'm not going to be playing the game any time soon if ever so I don't mind.

What do you think after watching that video? Can Jason beat Cap?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enator564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap would destroy Jason in seconds

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zaied

Red Hood can dodge bullets in midst of combat, and plays a bit faster than Batman. He's also an exceptional marksman so he should be able to beat Cap.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RandomSid82

@zaied said:

Red Hood can dodge bullets in midst of combat, and plays a bit faster than Batman. He's also an exceptional marksman so he should be able to beat Cap.

He really didn't look impressive in that video, at all. He has some decent acrobatic feats but it took him over 2 minutes to take out a random group of thugs.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

He really didn't look impressive in that video, at all. He has some decent acrobatic feats but it took him over 2 minutes to take out a random group of thugs.

He was impressive . He could dodge bullets , was very skilled in combat , very acrobatic , could use guns while fighting etc .

And how is taking out a lot of thugs in 2 minutes is bad??

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:
@zaied said:

He was impressive . He could dodge bullets , was very skilled in combat , very acrobatic , could use guns while fighting etc .

Because they are a random group of thugs with no feats. Cap took out trained shield agents in seconds. And any hero(or villain or anti-hero) that uses guns can use them in combat, it isn't a skill that is hard to learn. The only thing that was even semi-impressive was the acrobatics.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:
@zaied said:

Where does he dodge bullets? What time? I assume it's aim dodging which isn't very impressive.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman said:
@randomsid said:
@zaied said:

Where does he dodge bullets? What time? I assume it's aim dodging which isn't very impressive.

He dodges a bullet at 9:00

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By theamazingbatman

@theamazingbatman said:
@randomsid said:
@zaied said:

Because they are a random group of thugs with no feats. Cap took out trained shield agents in seconds. And any hero(or villain or anti-hero) that uses guns can use them in combat, it isn't a skill that is hard to learn. The only thing that was even semi-impressive was the acrobatics.

And the mercs that faced Cap have a lot of feats?

Cap required more than seconds to take out those shield agents +

Nothing proves that anyone other than Rumlow was trained .

+ Those agents were stupid .

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:
@theamazingbatman said:
@randomsid said:
@zaied said:

Definite aim dodging. For one it's game mechanics and for two, you can see the laser sight. The player dodges the shot from seeing the laser sight.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:
@theamazingbatman said:
@randomsid said:
@zaied said:

Dodged before it was shot, unimpressive. Cap has aim blocked bullets countless times... Jason aim dodging isn't going to win him the fight.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:
@theamazingbatman said:
@randomsid said:
@zaied said:

The one's Cap faced actually do have feats. For one they are trained shield agents, for two some of them actually went with him on missions, the first mission in the second captain america movie for instance. And no, he took them all down in seconds in the elevator scene. The whole scene is like 30 seconds and that's from the time before they attacked him. And that is with one hand.

They were stupid but they were smart enough to trap one of his arms against the elevator? Something doesn't add up there.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman said:
@thenaughtytitan said:
@theamazingbatman said:
@randomsid said:
@zaied said:

Definite aim dodging. For one it's game mechanics and for two, you can see the laser sight. The player dodges the shot from seeing the laser sight.

Game mechanics are allowed .

And how is aim dodging not impressive?

@theamazingbatman said:
@thenaughtytitan said:
@theamazingbatman said:
@randomsid said:
@zaied said:

Dodged before it was shot, unimpressive. Cap has aim blocked bullets countless times... Jason aim dodging isn't going to win him the fight.

It has been a while since I saw CA 2 . Can you show me a video where he dodge bullets? ATM , I can't recall any such scene .

Aim dodging won't win jason the fight , but his speed , skill and equipment might .

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman said:
@randomsid said:
@theamazingbatman said:
@randomsid said:
@zaied said:

The one's Cap faced actually do have feats. For one they are trained shield agents, for two some of them actually went with him on missions, the first mission in the second captain america movie for instance. And no, he took them all down in seconds in the elevator scene. The whole scene is like 30 seconds and that's from the time before they attacked him. And that is with one hand.

They were stupid but they were smart enough to trap one of his arms against the elevator? Something doesn't add up there.

Only Rumlow have feats .

Where is it stated that they are "trained" agents?

Which one other than Rumlow went with him on missions?

He atleast took a minute to put down those guys .

His uses both his hands in pretty much the entire fight .

They seemed pretty stupid to me .

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman:

It has been a while since I saw CA 2 . Can you show me a video where he dodge bullets? ATM , I can't recall any such scene .

Aim dodging won't win jason the fight , but his speed , skill and equipment might .

I never said he dodged bullets, i said he aim blocked. Which he did in his second fight with Winter Soldier. Anyway Jason's speed isn't impressive, you have no solid base for his speed, no actual speed feats. All you have to go off of are the game mechanics, it looking kind of quick doesn't do much for him here.

No Caption Provided

Here Cap dodges a bullet after it's fired. It's debatable that he actually dodges it after it's fired because a scene has to be edited in this manner to show both Cap and the Gunman firing. In my opinion it's an actual bullet timing feat, as shown the bullet misses the mark and hits the wrecking ball and I feel this was done on purpose to show that Cap actually does move out of the way before the bullet gets to him.

(I slowed down the scene btw)

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:
@theamazingbatman said:
@thenaughtytitan said:
@theamazingbatman said:
@randomsid said:
@zaied said:

Game mechanics are allowed .

And how is aim dodging not impressive?

Game mechanics are not generally considered canon because they are controlled by the player, not the character. And aim dodging is not impressive because anybody can do it, hell I could aim dodge.

@thenaughtytitan said:
@theamazingbatman said:
@thenaughtytitan said:
@theamazingbatman said:
@randomsid said:
@zaied said:

He is no faster than Cap was, his is definitely less skilled, and no equipment he has will allow him to get past Caps shield.

Just one example of Cap "aim dodging" in Captain America 2, everytime he puts his shield up to block the bullets, and they are coming MUCH faster than from a little pistol.

Loading Video...

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

goes either way

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: His aim blocking is what I was citing as well... put up a gif of what may be bullet timing depending on how you look at it.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RandomSid82
@theamazingbatman said:

Only Rumlow have feats .

Where is it stated that they are "trained" agents?

Which one other than Rumlow went with him on missions?

He atleast took a minute to put down those guys .

His uses both his hands in pretty much the entire fight .

They seemed pretty stupid to me .

It is stated many times that shield agents are trained. That is rather ludicrous to think they could be field agents in the most highly trained intelligence service in the world and not be trained. Even Coulson says they are some of the most highly trained soldiers in the world in Thor.

And you obviously didn't watch it or don't remember it, he used both hands for like the first 15 seconds and that was only because of his strength, they initally tried to trap his hand and only failed because he was so much stronger than them. They knew they needed an advantage, planned for it, and very nearly pulled it off right away and still pulled it off in the first 15 seconds. That isn't the actions of a stupid person in the least.

I will give you that it took him a full minute, but regardless, they were highly trained agents and he had a crutch in that for most of the fight he was unable to use his other hand and got hit by a cattle prod early on in the fight. Here, watch the video again:

Loading Video...

Then there is also this, way more impressive than anything in that video of Red Hood:

Loading Video...

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AgentofChaos1

Red hood snaps his neck

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

cap

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red hood snaps his neck

How do you snap someones neck after you've been sliced in half by a motorcycle?

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Red Hood advantages:

• Faster
  • Agility
  • Skill (H2H Combat)
  • Gear

Captain America advantages:

• Strength
  • Durability
  • Shield

So in conclusion, I believe if Jason is allowed all of his gear (including "detective mode") I believe he could take this with a slight majority.

Red Hood wins: 6-7/10

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RandomSid82

@yify said:

Red Hood advantages:

• Faster
  • Agility
  • Skill (H2H Combat)
  • Gear

• Strength
  • Durability
  • Shield

So in conclusion, I believe if Jason is allowed all of his gear (including "detective mode") I believe he could take this with a slight majority.

Red Hood is NOT faster and does NOT have better agility and he also does NOT have better H2H skill. Go back and look at the video's. Hell even in Captain America 2 when he is running with Sam Wilson. Sam mentions that he ran 13 miles in 30 minutes and Cap says that was slow for him, that he must have gotten a late start. That's 26 miles an hour and isn't even his top speed.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:

Red Hood advantages:

• Faster
  • Agility
  • Skill (H2H Combat)
  • Gear

• Strength
  • Durability
  • Shield

Red Hood is NOT faster and does NOT have better agility. Go back and look at the video's. Hell even in Captain America 2 when he is running with Sam Wilson. Sam mentions that he ran 13 miles in 30 minutes and Cap says that was slow for him, that he must have gotten a late start. That's 26 miles an hour and isn't even his top speed.

I meant faster in terms of combat speed.

-yify

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RandomSid82

@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:

Red Hood advantages:

• Faster
  • Agility
  • Skill (H2H Combat)
  • Gear

• Strength
  • Durability
  • Shield

Red Hood is NOT faster and does NOT have better agility. Go back and look at the video's. Hell even in Captain America 2 when he is running with Sam Wilson. Sam mentions that he ran 13 miles in 30 minutes and Cap says that was slow for him, that he must have gotten a late start. That's 26 miles an hour and isn't even his top speed.

-yify

You mean like taking out highly trained agents while having the crutch of only being able to use one arm and being hit with a cattle prod at the beginning of the fight in just 1 minute while Red Hood took over 2 minutes to take out a group of random featless thugs while using two guns?

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:

Red Hood advantages:

• Faster
  • Agility
  • Skill (H2H Combat)
  • Gear

• Strength
  • Durability
  • Shield

-yify

You mean like taking out highly trained agents while having the crutch of only being able to use one arm and being hit with a cattle prod at the beginning of the fight in just 1 minute while Red Hood took over 2 minutes to take out a group of random featless thugs while using two guns?

Feat of these highly trained agents? otherwise their just "random thugs"

-yify

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:

Red Hood advantages:

• Faster
  • Agility
  • Skill (H2H Combat)
  • Gear

• Strength
  • Durability
  • Shield

-yify

-yify

Really? You can't be serious. EVERY shield field agent is highly trained. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get into shield as a field agent and not be highly trained.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:

Red Hood advantages:

• Faster
  • Agility
  • Skill (H2H Combat)
  • Gear

• Strength
  • Durability
  • Shield

-yify

-yify

Really? You can't be serious. EVERY shield field agent is highly trained. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get into shield as a field agent and not be highly trained.

I'll take that as a no for the feats.

-yify

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:

Red Hood advantages:

• Faster
  • Agility
  • Skill (H2H Combat)
  • Gear

• Strength
  • Durability
  • Shield

-yify

-yify

-yify

I'll take that as you burying your head in the sand because you can't accept that you can't get into shield without being highly trained. Nobody likes blind fanboyism. Regardless, watch the movie for feats.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:

Red Hood advantages:

• Faster
  • Agility
  • Skill (H2H Combat)
  • Gear

• Strength
  • Durability
  • Shield

-yify

-yify

-yify

I'll take that as you burying your head in the sand because you can't accept that you can't get into shield without being highly trained. Nobody likes blind fanboyism. Regardless, watch the movie for feats.

I'm fairly certain that Skye was put into the field before she had any H2H combat feats. But hey if you can't admit that your fodder have no feats, then by all means carry on.

-yify

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:

Red Hood advantages:

• Faster
  • Agility
  • Skill (H2H Combat)
  • Gear

• Strength
  • Durability
  • Shield

-yify

-yify

-yify

I'm fairly certain that Skye was put into the field before she had any H2H combat feats. But hey if you can't admit that your fodder have no feats, then by all means carry on.

-yify

Actually, she wasn't. She was trained before she went into the field and was continuing her training. That is why she always went in after the fighting was done before her training. And again, watch the movie for feats, they are there. I'm not going to spend my time searching the internet for specific video's when all you have to do is watch the movie.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:

Red Hood advantages:

• Faster
  • Agility
  • Skill (H2H Combat)
  • Gear

• Strength
  • Durability
  • Shield

-yify

-yify

-yify

-yify

Actually, she wasn't. She was trained before she went into the field and was continuing her training. That is why she always went in after the fighting was done before her training. And again, watch the movie for feats, they are there. I'm not going to spend my time searching the internet for specific video's when all you have to do is watch the movie.

No she wasn't, go and watch the episode 0-8-4

So you're telling me you're to bored to show feats for the person you are debating for? And that I should go and watch the film to prove what I already know?

-yify

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:

Red Hood advantages:

• Faster
  • Agility
  • Skill (H2H Combat)
  • Gear

• Strength
  • Durability
  • Shield

-yify

-yify

-yify

Who says that EVERY shield agent is HIGHLY trained?

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:

Red Hood advantages:

• Faster
  • Agility
  • Skill (H2H Combat)
  • Gear

• Strength
  • Durability
  • Shield

-yify

-yify

-yify

-yify

So you're telling me you're to bored to show feats for the person you are debating for? And that I should go and watch the film to prove what I already know?

-yify

The very episode you are talking about.

Grant Ward: "Sky, the girls not qualified to be a shield agent."

Coulson: "That's why I brought her on as a consultant."

A few minutes later.May: "There are already two people on this bus not cleared for combat, you're adding a third."

She was most definitely NOT a field agent.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:

Red Hood advantages:

• Faster
  • Agility
  • Skill (H2H Combat)
  • Gear

• Strength
  • Durability
  • Shield

-yify

-yify

-yify

Every shield FIELD agent. And Coulson said it. In Thor Coulson tells Thor that he made some of the most highly trained agents in the world look like mall cops.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:

Red Hood advantages:

• Faster
  • Agility
  • Skill (H2H Combat)
  • Gear

• Strength
  • Durability
  • Shield

-yify

-yify

-yify

-yify

-yify

The very episode you are talking about.

Grant Ward: "Sky, the girls not qualified to be a shield agent."

Coulson: "That's why I brought her on as a consultant."

A few minutes later.May: "There are already two people on this bus not cleared for combat, you're adding a third."

She was most definitely NOT a field agent.

Yet she was still let into the field.

-yify

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RandomSid82

@yify said:

-yify

The ONLY reason she was there at all was because they were not expecting combat. That doesn't make her a field agent.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:

-yify

The ONLY reason she was there at all was because they were not expecting combat. That doesn't make her a field agent.

Any military/police/Agency force on the planet will tell you the exact same thing as I'm going to: You never go anywhere without expecting combat.

-yify

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:

-yify

Any military/police/Agency force on the planet will tell you the exact same thing as I'm going to: You never go anywhere without expecting combat.

-yify

They were on a scientific mission, not a combat mission. She was in the temple while the combat cleared field agents were outside. She was not cleared for combat and was not a field agent. She never became a field agent, never became an agent at all, until after her training. You do NOT become a shield agent without being highly trained, and you do not become a shield field agent without an even higher level of training.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:

Red Hood advantages:

• Faster
  • Agility
  • Skill (H2H Combat)
  • Gear

• Strength
  • Durability
  • Shield

-yify

-yify

-yify

Every shield FIELD agent. And Coulson said it. In Thor Coulson tells Thor that he made some of the most highly trained agents in the world look like mall cops.

He said " you made some of the most highly trained agents in the world look like mall cops"

He never said " Every SHIELD field agent is Highly trained"

+ when coulson was talking about the highly trained agents , he was ONLY talking about the ones that thor defeated . He never said that the rest of the Shield agents are just as much trained .

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By YIFY

@yify said:
@randomsid said:
@yify said:

-yify

-yify

They were on a scientific mission, not a combat mission. She was in the temple while the combat cleared field agents were outside. She was not cleared for combat and was not a field agent. She never became a field agent, never became an agent at all, until after her training. You do NOT become a shield agent without being highly trained, and you do not become a shield field agent without an even higher level of training.

Then show me the "highly trained agents" feats....

-yify

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By theamazingbatman

Cap was having trouble against Batroc , someone who is less skilled than jason .

+ Jason has Pistols , explosives , detective vision and Grapnel hook etc .