#1 Edited by russellmania77 (15758 posts) - - Show Bio

No bfr

5 hours of prep for both teams (except hulk of course)

Hulk is very angry and wants to smash other team

Starfire is in berserker mode

Who wins?

#2 Posted by GhostRavage (9320 posts) - - Show Bio

Who are the Outlaws... Because Red Hood is out of his league here...

#3 Posted by russellmania77 (15758 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by GhostRavage (9320 posts) - - Show Bio

Arsenal is a character, if so,what are his/her abilities and feats if you may? Starfire goes down without much trouble...

#5 Posted by russellmania77 (15758 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by GhostRavage (9320 posts) - - Show Bio

I know who Starfire is... What does she have on Hulk -.-

#7 Posted by russellmania77 (15758 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: she is a class 100 so basically near hulks strength, she can speedblitz, star bolts, in berserk mode she is invanerable and becomes stronger

#8 Posted by TifaLockhart (14119 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this HeroClix?

#9 Posted by sync1 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

I know who Starfire is... What does she have on Hulk -.-

Arsenal is Red Arrow with a robotic arm.

#10 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8187 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by GhostRavage (9320 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: I hope you do know Hulk is only class 100+ because Marvel classification system sucks balls, Hulk at base depends on the situation... Hell, Hercules and Thor are class 100+ and their grappling fight was tearing the earth out of orbit... Iron Man is Class 100 and he loses badly against Hulk or any other class 100...

So no... She's not stronger nor near as strong as Hulk... What does Berserk mode does to her... Can you show scans?

#12 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

I think hulk could thunderclap and destroy hood and arsenal easily,,than starfire would be a good fight,,not so sure if her energy attacks would do much damage but she is very strong and should put up a good fight but I'd take hulk,,wolverine should clean up any thing left by hulks first thunderclap

#13 Posted by GhostRavage (9320 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1: Red Arrow is Green Arrow in a parallel universe, like an evil person? Don't know anything about him but saw something similar in a cartoon a few days ago...

#14 Posted by russellmania77 (15758 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: first off iron man isn't a class 100, he is 92 and what does Thor vs Hercules have to do with this?

#15 Posted by God_Spawn (38244 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Red Arrow (Arsenal) is the Nightwing Green Arrow that Grayson is to Bruce. He was his young companion that grew into his own character.

Moderator Online
#16 Posted by God_Spawn (38244 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#17 Posted by TifaLockhart (14119 posts) - - Show Bio

His point was the Class system is not to be taken literally. It only goes up to 100 tons, which guys such as Namor and Thing have lifted more than.

#18 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8187 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by GhostRavage (9320 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: So Red Arrow is like Nightwing? I mean he grew with Green Arrow as a side kick to later become Red Arrow?

#20 Posted by TifaLockhart (14119 posts) - - Show Bio

WHAT'S WITH THE BASEBALL CAP?!

#21 Edited by russellmania77 (15758 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: damn I read my sources wrong. Well do u think hulk takes starfire easily?

#22 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by God_Spawn (38244 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen anything from the Outlaws that suggests they can beat Hulk for a majority. Kori's best blast nuked part of a Tamaranian city, along with the blight aliens in it. It was actually quite impressive and that is their only shot and it isn't something she has done often. Aside from that, Crux was able to draw a good amount of blood from her with a sneak attack and he was weaker than she was and neither showed any feats on par in strength or durability wise in comparison to Hulk. The only way I even see them winning is said nova blast and if you count the pre-52 feats since she was able to take out Braniac's ship with it. But either way, it still wasn't something she did all of the time.

Moderator Online
#24 Edited by God_Spawn (38244 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: Pre-52, I have seen arguments that suggest she possibly could due to her being a better fighter, class 100, was rather durable, and had some solid energy projection so she could execute a BFR or something if things got too shaky. But current one he could take with a bit of a struggle, just due to her flight and possible energy output. She hasn't shown much of any of the same stats as she used to and seems more grounded. She is still a tank to the Outlaws and her nova blast in issue 13 was glorious.

But like I said, she used this once and was very, very pissed off since her sister got nearly fatally stabbed in front of her. That big boom is Outlaw's only hope to even remotely put him down. I see Hulk eventually getting her and putting her down in a handful of blows. She won't last long when he grabs her.

Moderator Online
#25 Posted by God_Spawn (38244 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#26 Edited by GhostRavage (9320 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by russellmania77 (15758 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: ok cool, so it's good I put berserker mode but idk if I should put pre-52 or not