Red and Blue Superman vs Hyperion and Ms. Marvel

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
 Can the Red and Blue Supermen come together to defeat Hyperion and Ms. Marvel in an all out battle ?

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption

Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By supertrooper117

red and blue

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
supertrooper117 said:
"red and blue"
Now you know Red and Blue Superman are much weaker than the original version right ?
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By supertrooper117
King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"red and blue"
Now you know Red and Blue Superman are much weaker than the original version right ?"
i know, but they can use there energy attacks on hyperion and then double team ms. marvel 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"red and blue"
Now you know Red and Blue Superman are much weaker than the original version right ?"
i know, but they can use there energy attacks on hyperion and then double team ms. marvel "
Hyperion wont go out so easy here to either Red or Blue Superman... and Ms. Marvel maybe able to take one of them down herself
Arcane Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Arcane Xavier

MM and Hyperion for the win. Hyperion can most likely bide enough of the Supermen's attention so that MM can do some damage by herself. Then it's just a matter of ganging up on the one that remains.

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By supertrooper117
King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"red and blue"
i know, but they can use there energy attacks on hyperion and then double team ms. marvel "
Hyperion wont go out so easy here to either Red or Blue Superman... and Ms. Marvel maybe able to take one of them down herself"
yeah if they use energy and she goes binary but if they dont use there energy there stronger and faster... plus they would have better teamwork than these two
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"red and blue"
Hyperion wont go out so easy here to either Red or Blue Superman... and Ms. Marvel maybe able to take one of them down herself"
yeah if they use energy and she goes binary but if they dont use there energy there stronger and faster... plus they would have better teamwork than these two"
Now I will give you the fact that Red and Blue Superman would work better together than the Marvel Warriors... maybe you are on to something here
The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By The 502 Kid

Hyperion and Ms marvel win in a close match, Ms marvel would just absorb some of there power and Hyperion can go in for the kill