Rebel Alliance (Star Wars) Vs. Covenant Empire (Halo)

• 197 results
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@eisenfauste: They do have plasma based weapons. Even their medical cruisers utilize turbolasers, which use plasma. So, no, I don't need to read up on anything, but before you laugh at other people, you might wanna try and not look like a moron yourself.

Or, you know, hypothetically, you could both talk to each other like human beings instead of trying to score arbitrary internet points.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@saren: As far as I can tell I talked to him like a human being, besides calling him immature in the end after he insulted my intelligence several times which isn't insulting to him merely an observation.

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: I was simply responding to him, but I agree I might've been out of line on that one. I apologize.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Penderor

Rebels need just one thing.

Luke Skywalker hihihihi.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@penderor: Rebellion era Luke is not capable of soloing armies.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@penderor: Even in the EU, Rebellion era Luke is only a top-tier street leveler.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Rebels....

Better weapons, and their armor could probably withstand limited amounts of covenant plasma. Besides Wookies can takes down and overpower larger covenant opponents such as brutes, while the rest of the infantry mops of the grunts. The rebel fleet is also vastly superior. The weapons and shielding on the rebel ships are much more advanced than anything the covenant has. Hundreds of rebel star fighters like x wings would be able to overwhelm the covenant. Compared to the empire, the covenant is a joke, the Rebels win without much trouble.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el: hundreds of x wings? Dude the smallest covenant ship has 200 to 300 covenant fighters, that hurt UNSC battleships. Covenant shields are just as good as Rebels, and their tech is better overall. Covenant weapons also wont miss unlike ur rebel ships, and also they have more numbering ships, better tacticans, and of course longer range as far as ik.............................

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Clark_EL

@killerwasp: I agree that the Covenant forces both army and ship wise outnumber the Rebels, but the Alliances' technology is vastly superior IMO. On the ground the rebels would do much better than the UNSC, with better weapons, vehicles, and air support. In space the technology of the x wings would rip apart covenant Seraphs and boarding craft. The large mon calamari cruisers would also be able to take down any covenant capital ship with ease. The shields on the rebel ships are much better, rebel ships can take constant harrsment from numerous Imperial ships and fighters wielding turbo lasers, while covenant ships eventually give into primitive (compared to Star Wars) kinetics energy weapons and missile attacks.

Rebels take this with ease....

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*sigh* Why're people bringing this up again? The Rebels get stomped. The UNSC is better off than they are in every facet. Claiming "better tech" is meaningless. Cov had better tech than UNSC, yet the UNSC still forced them to drag their @sses across the galaxy for 30yrs. The UNSC had sound military tactics and protocols, super-soldiers, superior armor and superior AI's and computers.

You can't compare the Rebels to the UNSC. That's like comparing a toddler to its Dad.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el: How is it VASTLY superior mhhh?

"n the ground the rebels would do much better than the UNSC, with better weapons, vehicles, and air support. "<--No they wont the UNSC only won ground battles when it came to Spartans, period, these said spartans would wreck anything the rebels had. On top of that the rebels only had basic infantry anyone with common sense will know that invisible elites will walk in there and wipe the rebels clean. They also dont have better vehicles, they barely had any as it as well. Nothing on the rebels side is gonna even scratch the Scarabs which would one shot anything the rebels had, heck even nova said that Luke was only a top tier street fighter.

"In space the technology of the x wings would rip apart covenant Seraphs and boarding craft. "<-- based on what? mhhh?

" The large mon calamari cruisers would also be able to take down any covenant capital ship with ease. "<-- why? and how?

"The shields on the rebel ships are much better, rebel ships can take constant harrsment from numerous Imperial ships and fighters wielding turbo lasers, while covenant ships eventually give into primitive (compared to Star Wars) kinetics energy weapons and missile attacks."<-- Kinetic energy weapons doesn't mean they are primitive at all... Also Covenant could harass the Imperial ships as well, they also move faster than rebel ships and can actually hit their target rather than missing a bunch. On top of that Kinetic energy from the UNSC is what dented the Covies ships, the covies ships have already proven to last against stronger powered stuff that wasn't Kinetic in the first place, so sorry that argument is out the door. Also I doubt any of the star wars weapons are able to block liquid suns being thrown at them as well. In the mean time the covenant would wreck the rebels idk why u satar wars die hards mock how badly then Covenant are, when their in the same league. Nothing so far proves anything. Covies use glassing weapons to kill them all, use their invisible ships to disrupt all rebel electronics and targeting systems for the rebels thus the Covies win.

Land battles covies stomp

Space battles covies win.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where's the force echo punk,

Covenant wrecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Well judging from his paragraphs there is no changing his mind. He truly believes that lasers are less than all Kinetic weapons. I can't wait for the no limits fallacy to begin on how Covenant weapons can't do jack and that their weapons will fail. I should also provide that covies cloaking devices can't be detected by the rebels so that ='s a instant stomp. Love the logic on this site.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Wolfrazer  Online
Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Clark_EL

@killerwasp: @eisenfauste: @reikai: Well I don't think any of us are going to changer our minds, so let's just agree to disagree. You guys did make some valid points though, i just feel like if the rebel alliance had the ability to take down one of the most Op faction in scifi, then they can pull out a win against the covies. I love halo and Star Wars, and am not biased towards either, I've read the halo books and the Star Wars EU. Anyways yeah, the covies are powerful, but I still think the rebels can scrape up a win, like they did with the Empire.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: when i meant by basic infantry was that they didnt have the heavy tiers like the Imps did with like Dark phase troopers and stuff.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el: The imperials are not the most op faction in Sci fi.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el: Don't know what makes you think the GE is one of the toughest things in Sci-Fi, when really they're barely even mediocre. It's not me being cruel, it's just the facts. They're technologically inferior to a great many sci-fi and really don't have much going for them. We saw that quite a bit with any number of Aressword's various Sci-Fi battles brewing up here.

Even against some Gundam series, in an invasion scenario the Galactic Empire would get repelled rather swiftly. And against the tech and prowess of the Nobility from Vampire Hunter D, the GE may as well be so many a baby seal. Even Marvel has any number of galaxy-spanning Empires that'd steamroll the GE of Star Wars. And they've created weapons capable of demolishing an entire galaxy. Like the Nega Bomb.

Even as absurd as it'd sound, the Planetary Trade Empire of Freeza's in DBZ is more dangerous when you consider that the average soldier is around the same level as Raditz and can nuke mountain chains and moon-bust.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give this one to The Covenant.

Their overall gear and their physiology trump the majority of what The Rebel Alliance bring to the table. Assuming they didn't have any Jedi, which would make things difficult, but not impossible for The Covenant.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Wolfrazer  Online

@clark_el: The Rebels only took down the Empire due to luck pretty much in winning the more decisive battles and the GE is hardly the most OP sci-fi faction.

@killerwasp: Ah. Yeah, true. They were the light on their feet, quick hit and run type of faction. They did have some heavy equipment, but it was used sparingly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Yeah not saying their bad, just thats the point their light infantry even with their spec ops.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Clark_EL

@reikai: @wolfrazer: @killerwasp: yeah sorry, I realise that was an overstatement, but can we agree the Galactice Empire would beat the Covenant Empire?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el: In a stomp the GE would wipe the Covies .

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: okay, well that's reasonable.

I do think the Covies definitely have the potential to beat the Rebels, but I think think alliance would pull through. What do you think about UNSC vs rebels?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el: Don't know, UNSC was losing to the Covenant until the Covenant offered them a Peace Treaty, could go either way. UNSC doesn't got the fire power as in explosive damage nor the accuracy of the covenant torps and other weapons, so chances are UNSC prolly lose only due to the fact the heavier Rebel ships would out weigh the numbers the UNSC has to offer. UNSC can spam ships but i feel the Rebels are too far high on damage to make any certain come back. However, if Cortana and the MC all but touch 1 of those ships Rebels lose, as shown with the covies.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Savageslayer

Covenant outnumbers the rebels by way too much

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: yeah agreed. What about purely on the ground?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el: depends on the forces that are given to us

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Eisenfauste

1 grunt solo's

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Covenant have them this is covvie vs rebels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: we were talking about the UNSC vs Rebels on ground lol.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Yeah and UNSC troops would murder Rebels on the ground. Even forgoing Spartans, there were still the ODST and Marines, figures with better military training and tactics, and better armor overall.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: wtf? sorry my post got deleted, basically my concerns is it depends on the set up and whos on the field. Anyway i agree with you just pointing out that it depends on the situation and stuff given.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Clark_EL

@reikai: @killerwasp: remember that rebels have limited amounts of armor, that should protect against most bullets, so they're not helpless.

As far as a specific scenario how about 20 rebel troopers, five Wookies, and two AAC-1 tanks vs. 15 marines, 4 odst, 1 Spartan, and 1 scorpion tank?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el: Yeah when my post got deleted i said fire power for the UNSC is a problem, they aint much better than our own modern weapons. However, odsts got heat vision and so on, so it makes it good for them. Also only need 1 AAC-1 tank, give 20 marines as well. put a commando or two for rebels and which spartan type? 2, 3, or 4?

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: okay so how about 50 marines, 4 odst, 1 Spartan II, and 1 scorpion tank, vs 20 rebel troops, 5 commandos, 5 Wookies, 1 AAC-1, and Han Solo?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el: yeah about that, also take away the 5 commandos ad like 2 or so it should be good for them. Odsts are for the wookies.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el: oops i messed up take away 3 commandos so its this

50 marines, 4 odst, 1 Spartan II, and 1 scorpion tank, vs 20 rebel troops, 2 commandos, 5 Wookies, 1 AAC-1 and Han Solo.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el: could go either way with that set up.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Stormdriven

Covenant stomp

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Covenant wrecks

I do believe Echo apologized for his rude behavior. So, there is little to no need to sink to his previous level.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Covenant wrecks

I do not think the covenant wrecks.

"1 grunt solo's"

That is wanking or just a joke, do not undersell the Rebel's. I don't think they win though.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers