Bat-Mite vs Kubik

Lucifer vs HOM Scarlet Witch

Tim Hunter vs Jamie Braddock

ZH Parallax vs Legion

Max Faraday vs Franklin Richards

Hourman 1M vs Marquis of Death

One on one fights.

#3 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

No one will be alive to tell the winner.

#4 Edited by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

I would advise Lucifer get a more tougher match up.

#5 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Marvel can win. They've got multiversal feats(HOM Scarlet, and I think also Mad Jim Jaspers, if I'm not wrong?) and some of them can't be killed physically, like Proteus for example. Franklin Richards can kill Celestials easily and he has made Galactus an herald of him, and Legion has erased all the Elder Gods from reality with ease.

#6 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

......Legion is just a weirdo.

#7 Posted by Needlebay (1938 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer, Mxy, and Bat-Mite can be considered multiverse as well.

#8 Posted by comicace3 (6008 posts) - - Show Bio

I die

#9 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol said:

I would advise Lucifer get a more tougher match up.

#10 Posted by dondave (38481 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont see a real opponent for Lucifer here

#11 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Needlebay said:

Bleh! The pics are messed up, so here are my matchups:

Mxy vs MJJ

Jenny Quantum vs Proteus

Bat-Mite vs Kubik

Lucifer vs HOM Scarlet Witch

Tim Hunter vs Jamie Braddock

ZH Parallax vs Legion

Max Faraday vs Franklin Richards

Hourman 1M vs Marquis of Death

One on one fights.

#12 Posted by Needlebay (1938 posts) - - Show Bio

^^ Finally someone addressing some solo matches. Don't cut Tim Hunter short. He was creating hundreds of universes subconsciously, without even knowing it and he hardly had any power loss.

#13 Posted by BigCimmerian (8579 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with prep is omniverse buster so he should be included as well.

#14 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer solos all other people here with extreme ease and then gets mad because that isnt even a challenge

#15 Edited by TravisTouchdown (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are people saying Lucifer solos? These are clearly one on one fights.

#16 Edited by MysticMedivh (3287 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

Batman with prep is omniverse buster so he should be included as well.

This. Batman curbstomps The One Above All, The Presence, Over Monitor, Mandrakk, Lucifer Morningstar, Michael Demiurgos, Pre-Crisis Darkseid with the Anti-Life Equation and Soulfire, Superman Prime One Million with the Sword of Superman, Superman Prime with the Guardian Amp, Galactus at full power with the Ultimate Nullifier, Thought Robot, Living Tribunal, H/P Doomsday with the Rage Entity, Squirrel Girl with PIS, Loebforce Rulk, Pre-Recton Beyonder, Pre-Recton Molecule Man, Doctor Doom with the Cosmic Cube, Thanos with Heart of the Universe, Imperial Joker, High Father, Yuga Khan, The Mask, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Onslaught in his Second Form, Divine Spawn, Man of Miracles, Hal Jordan Parallax Zero Hour, Kyle Rayner ION, Mad Jim Jaspers, Bat-Mite, Unbound Spectre, Full-Power Tyrant, House of M Scarlet Witch, Morgan Freeman, Chuck Norris, Bat-Mite, Nemesis, Proteus, Doctor Manhattan, The Fulcrum, Adam Warlock with the Infinity Gauntlet, Rune King Thor with Destroyer Armor, Belt of Strength, Deep Warriors Madness, and Mjolnir, Odin with Destroyer Armor and Odinsword, Eternity, Infinity Oblivion, Death, The Alien Entity, White Phoenix of the Crown, All of the Celestials, Akhenaten, Hunger, Abraxas, Entropy, Spectre, Merlyn, Protégé, Scathan, In-Betweener, Roma, Atlez, Proemial Gods, Lord Chaos, Master Order, Silver Surfer with the Uni-Power, Master Hate, Mistress Love, Uatu the Watcher, Silver Age Superman with Plot Device Powers, Cthulhu, Anthropomorpho, Dweller in Darkness, Eon, Franklin Richards, Mephisto, Shuma-Gorath, Kubik, Phantom Stranger, Imperiex, The Entity, Rao, Kal Kent, COIE Anti-Monitor, Zoom, The Endless, Doctor Strange, Doctor Fate, Eclipso, Decreator, Krona, Kismet, Parallax, Rama Kushna, Nekron, The Quantum Mechanics, Solaris, Sun-Eater, Zeus, God Swamp Thing, Bruce Almighty, Monarch, Amazo, Neron, Trigon, Elders of the Universe, Mikaboshi, Dormammu, Surtur, Ymir, Atum, Terminus, Cyttorak, Q (Star Trek), Pop-Eye the Sailor Man with Spinach, Stan Lee, and Bugs Bunny with five minutes prep.

#17 Posted by TheGrayGhost (979 posts) - - Show Bio

That is not worlds funniest mxy. That's n52 "in a coma" Mxy

And only one of these people created specifically infinite universes and still had enough left over to fight the Spectre

Oh and there is Lucifer