Real fight full power galactus vs full power spectre

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By zee crusher

Whats makes this battle so mmuch better besides the fact their no dbz character is the one thing galactus cant control and it annoys him is magic so who would win im sure it probably be galactus but spectre put up a fight right?

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By acewasp23

zee crusher says:

"Whats makes this battle so mmuch better besides the fact their no dbz character is the one thing galactus cant control and it annoys him is magic so who would win im sure it probably be galactus but spectre put up a fight right?"

na its the spectre he is dc's living tribunal and the hand of god. oh yeah love the fact that there are no dbz characters in here.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Apparition

spectre easily.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Specter = Living Tribunal > Galactus

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zee crusher

Yeah no dbzs but fully powered galactus is omnipotent as well forgot to mention that sorry.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By acewasp23

zee crusher says:

"Yeah no dbzs but fully powered galactus is omnipotent as well forgot to mention that sorry."

yeah but he's not beyond the Living Tribunal

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zee crusher

I know the tribunal can wipe entire reliaties lol galactus can get rid of a planet thats about it i could never go agsint that id look like some fanboy besides i liek thor better.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the creator

Actually the Living Tribunal is far more powerful than the Spectre.

Read up on your history.

The Living Tribunal has proven capable of destroying entire solar systems (via the detonation of the sun) and has been dicussed as being able to destroy entire realities (universes ??). He exists in all universes/realities simultaneously.

The Spectre at his most powerful has never threatened an entire Solar System. Could he destroy a planet - yes but he lacks the scope of power the Tribunal has.

Back to the arguent in hand - We have seen the Spectre stop earth sized planets being pushed together or fight beings capable of destroying a planet. He has a greater endurance than Galactus as Galactus would deplete his energy reserves quickly in a combat of this magnitude, as he would need to be fighting at his maximum output and using his powers at this level drastically reduces the time duration between his feeds (currently 1 month if he does not expend energy in battle).

I think the Spectre could therefore outlast Galactus.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zee crusher

The_Creator says:

"Actually the Living Tribunal is far more powerful than the Spectre. Read up on your history. The Living Tribunal has proven capable of destroying entire solar systems (via the detonation of the sun) and has been dicussed as being able to destroy entire realities (universes ??). He exists in all universes/realities simultaneously. The Spectre at his most powerful has never threatened an entire Solar System. Could he destroy a planet - yes but he lacks the scope of power the Tribunal has. Back to the arguent in hand - We have seen the Spectre stop earth sized planets being pushed together or fight beings capable of destroying a planet. He has a greater endurance than Galactus as Galactus would deplete his energy reserves quickly in a combat of this magnitude, as he would need to be fighting at his maximum output and using his powers at this level drastically reduces the time duration between his feeds (currently 1 month if he does not expend energy in battle). I think the Spectre could therefore outlast Galactus. "

Thats usally the regular galactus your talking about its to very rare in marvel to see a full powered or omnipotent galactus because he never has heralds for more then two hours lol he should really take the enrgy from hsi ship galactus ship energies gave korvac his power making him omnipotent.But are you saying i dont know my history or was this to some one else because i said he could get rid of realities.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the creator

zee crusher says:

"The_Creator says:
"Actually the Living Tribunal is far more powerful than the Spectre. Read up on your history. The Living Tribunal has proven capable of destroying entire solar systems (via the detonation of the sun) and has been dicussed as being able to destroy entire realities (universes ??). He exists in all universes/realities simultaneously. The Spectre at his most powerful has never threatened an entire Solar System. Could he destroy a planet - yes but he lacks the scope of power the Tribunal has. Back to the arguent in hand - We have seen the Spectre stop earth sized planets being pushed together or fight beings capable of destroying a planet. He has a greater endurance than Galactus as Galactus would deplete his energy reserves quickly in a combat of this magnitude, as he would need to be fighting at his maximum output and using his powers at this level drastically reduces the time duration between his feeds (currently 1 month if he does not expend energy in battle). I think the Spectre could therefore outlast Galactus. "
Thats usally the regular galactus your talking about its to very rare in marvel to see a full powered or omnipotent galactus because he never has heralds for more then two hours lol he should really take the enrgy from hsi ship galactus ship energies gave korvac his power making him omnipotent.But are you saying i dont know my history or was this to some one else because i said he could get rid of realities."

No the history bit was with regards to Spectre and comparisons to the Living Tribunal.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zee crusher

I see but marvel and dc do compare then to each other even making them bond forming the alamagan universe but i agree the tribunal is like a high order cosmic being the spectre is just power in magic havin trouble with shazam.

trickzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By trickzzz

bump