rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rd1027

Attackers: dedmanwalkin

Your team is sent to take a valuable piece of intel. To do this, they must secure the building, and hack the computer (your team will have knowledge of how to) and protect it for 5 minutes. However, you must secure the encryption codes found at two separate locations, the central computer can not be hacked in any other way, shape, or form. Once you secure both, you can move on and try to assault the main structure. Note that all of the buildings, and battlefield are indestructible.

Defenders: Sebast_Allen

Your team must protect the intel that the other team is trying to take. You must hold out until the other team is either ko'd/dead.

Map:

No Caption Provided

The length of the battlefield is roughly 5 miles from your spawn to C, 2.5 miles to A and B.

Key:

Red I's: Where each of the attackers will spawn.

A and B: The two outposts with the encryption code you must take, these are military grade bunkers.

C: The main building

Blue Arrows: Where the defenders will spawn, two at a time.

Rules:

• No going above the limits, if anyone is let me know and that character is immediately turned into a peak human with no other powers.
  • No going out of bounds of the battlefield, if you do then your team member is automatically dead.
  • Standard Morals apply unless you choose the morals off perk
  • Both of your teams will be supplied with a tactical view of the battlefield, no other knowledge.
  • All characters will come with standard gear unless supplemented with prep or the gunslinger perk.
  • No prep done can break the limits, you can also not change/alter the battlefield with the prep unless you are the defenders, you will have 10 minutes to set up your traps.
  • No knowledge of the other team unless through previous encounters or the full knowledge perk.
  • Team chemistry will come into play.
  • Intangibility is legal, but only in a defensive manner (with a maximum duration of one minute and a 30 second cooldown between uses).
  • Limit of 5 clones per team.
  • If both users select prep, you must pm me your outlines to avoid unfairness. If only one sleets prep you can just post it here.
  • Feats for Video Game characters must be limited to cutscene feats and known abilities. In game mechanics are not allowed (such as master chief flipping over warthogs)

Teams:

@sebast_allen

-Current Sasuke

-Ben 10 : Composite Master control. Restricted

-Iron Fist

-Composite Delsin Rowe

Perks

-Full knowledge

-perfect teamwork

@dedmanwalkin

Hank Pym

Ultimate Schizoid Man

Spiral

Kenji Uedo

Marvel Bonus:

Mr. Negative

Perks:

Full Knowledge

Gunslinger

@dedmanwalkin 's items are the following:

Hank Pym - N52 Nth Metal Armor

Ultimate Schizoid Man - Casanova Armor

Spiral - The Soulsword

Kenji Uedo - Invisibility Serum

Marvel Bonus:

Mr. Negative - Shard of Lightning

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DedmanWalkin

Thanks, I guess :p, I'll have my post up in a few days at the latest, currently writing exams. Please refrain from using Spoiler tags, I can't open 'em for some reason.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: While I am waiting I'll do an introductory post for my team.

rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks man, really appreciate it, looks like you're gonna be a huge threat *Fearfully looking at Kenji*

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: You needn't worry about Kenji, it is Mr. Negative who is the lynchpin of my team. Kenji is the decoy.

Let's take a quick look at my team:

Hank Pym, otherwise known as Giant Man AKA Wasp AKA Yellowjacket AKA Ant Man AKA whatever strikes his fancy, is best known for his ability to shrink and grow himself to ridiculous proportions through his narcissistically named Pym Particles. He is a skilled scientist and has many inventions to his name. He is wearing N52 Nth Metal Armor which will increase his speed and strength as well as allow for limited flight and healing.

Ultimate Schizoid Man hails from the 1610 universe otherwise known as the Ultimate Universe. He is best known for being able to do what his "father" can do namely create a whole mess of dupes. Much like Jamie Madrox he also can copy anything he is wearing which in this case is MCU Iron Man's Casanova Armor. This means I can have up to 5 Iron Men running around at any time. Don't worry though, you'll not see that happen here.

Spiral is potent magic user and able swordsmen who just happens to have 6 arms. In addition to high magic knowledge she is a master of cybernetics with some of the best capabilities in biological-technological merging in the multiverse. She has been given a power anti-magic artifact that will render any magic use against my team null and void. It also allows for high level teleportation which was never a problem for Spiral anyways.

Kenji Uedo, otherwise known as Zero, is one of the Five Lights or 5 new mutant births after M-Day. His X-gene actually makes him into a techno-organic being much like Warlock or the Phalanx. He can use this for a variety of effects but mainly for creating TO creatures that respond to his will. Here he has Lyle Norg's invisibility Serum which renders him and anything that comes from him completely invisible to most forms of detection.

Mr. Negative, otherwise known as Martin Li, is a powerful crime boss mainly due to his ability to wholesale corrupt anyone to his cause. His abilities have limits but unless you have been trained to resist him or possess no darkness for him to latch onto, he will bring out the worst in you. Here he wields the Shard of Lightning, a potent Shen Gong Wu that grants him the power to move at incredible speed for the span of a lightning strike or about 1-2 seconds.

Preparing to attack:

Before my attack begins my team will take some actions to get ready for the attack on the complex. Negative will activate the Shard of Lightning and proceed to corrupt everyone except for Spiral because she can not only resist him but potentially turn it against him. At this point, he tells Pym to shrink the whole team into one of his labs. He glances at Spiral and says, "How much?"

"2 million and I am yours," she says.

"Agreed," he says. He tells Kenji to absorb the Ultimate Schizoid Man. Kenji does as he commands and brings him into him. This means that for all intents and purposes, Kenji now has access to infinite mass to create whatever creatures he so desires.

"A dragon, Kenji!" Negative says. Soon Kenji's creation engine activates, more and more clones are created and absorbed. A dragon starts to take shape with multiple Iron Man Boot Jets providing lift with Repulsors providing powerful energy breath. It then becomes completely invisible. "Pym, bring my Shadow Dragon to full size!" Pym nods and the Dragon grows to massive size in seconds. He rains down Unibeams carving large swathes of destruction.

"Now, living bombs Kenji, one for each of our foes." More creatures erupt from his body and stand waiting the 10 Arc Reactors pulsing in its body. "When our dragon draws out the enemy, send them into their hearts Spiral."

Your move!

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

get's pop corn, settles back into lounge.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@dedmanwalkin:

Alright, my turn: I'm skipping the intro's

I'm just going to jump straight into Delsin's abilities.

Delsin Rowe

No Caption Provided

Smoke

No Caption Provided

Which is designed for quick, fast-paced battle, Alex is going to find himself hard-pressed trying to cope with the onslaught Delsin will be bringing to this battle, especially since the smoke, ash and fire in these attacks are going to eat away at Alex's being. Alex is also going to struggle tagging Delsin, who can dematerialize every time Mercer makes an attack.

Neon

No Caption Provided

This power is used primarily for getting a distance between Delsin and his enemies and making precise, powerful attacks. The beams are bullet like in speed if not faster, the only drawback being its rate of fire which is now nullified because of the upgrades it has, your team is going to have a really hard time fighting while getting their bodies disintegrated by Delsin's Neon and an even harder time tagging Delsin who can just dematerialize into a semi-solid form that moves with speed and agility.

Video

No Caption Provided

The Video power is very versatile: it allows for both different approaches to combat and fast traversion. This ability is going to be the one that puts your team on edge, it's going to constantly suprise him and keep him off guard, this ability is even faster than the Neon, just in shorter bursts (Which are still very long). Team is going to have even more trouble catching Delsin, and it has the attack and defense abilities needed to keep them at mid distance where Delsin can destroy them

Concrete

No Caption Provided

This power is used primarily to deal lots of damage to enemies as quickly as possible while at the same time giving Delsin a solid defense. This will be Delsin's go to ability when enemies get's into close range, it's going to muscle it's way out of the close quarters situations so that Delsin can use his other abilities to finish them off.

Other skills include (When not using powers)

• Enhanced Strength: Like all Major Conduits, Delsin has enhanced strength. An example sees Delsin effortlessly pulls his brother's arm off of Abigail Walker, to the point where Reggie shows physical pain.He was also able to effortlessly pull off a chainlink door off a cage.
  • Durability: Delsin is able to fall from relatively high distances and land unharmed. He first discovers this when entering the Fish Canary to find Betty and Hank, commenting that "that...should've hurt". He has also been shown to be able to withstand numerous gunshots while showing only slight discomfort.
  • Rapid Healing: Delsin is stated to be able to quickly heal from sustained wounds. This is shown twice:
    • After Augustine tortures Delsin to the point of knocking him unconscious, he wakes up a week later to find the concrete shards in his legs gone.
    • When Delsin encounters the looters in the tunnel, they panic when they realize what he is. One of them shoots Delsin twice, but it doesn't take long for him to get back onto his feet.

Ben 10

No Caption Provided

This version of Ben is composite, meaning a mixture of all his watches, he'll have the attitude of Ben 10 000, who is willing to go for the kill.

Sasuke Uchiha

No Caption Provided

The best Uchiha there is, Sasuke's the most versatile player in this game, and is going to be the biggest problem your team will face.

Danny Rand

No Caption Provided

The immortal Iron Fist. Will of Iron, fists of Chi, what else can I say about this juggernaut of power. Danny is a warrior and a hero, he'll hold no qualms killing his enemies if they pose a threat to the intel.

Strategy

My team has perfect teamwork, all of them are willing to kill, and they all follow orders and fight as a team. My team also has complete knowledge of your team, there will be no suprises. Iron Fist will meld the teams minds together so they have a kind of telepathic link giving them even more perfect teamwork.

Sasuke will summon hawks/snakes for anyone in need of fast travel.

First thing Ben's gonna do is use his abilities from his Biomitrix to fuse GhostFreak with XLR8, who can move at speeds of over 500mph within two seconds of running, he's going to go invisible and blitz around the battlefield till he finds Schizoid man and he's going to snap his neck and dump his body before anyone can react. Once this is done, he'll regroup and fuse Echo Echo with Toepick, make a few clones, then he'll find any other enemies, and he's going to incapacitate them by scaring them so they can't react to anything, and then knocking them out or killing them using Echo Echo's powerful sonic attacks. One clone will stay behind though, so that if the others die, Ben will still live.

Delsin's going to go invisible, and he's going to create Demons to protect each warehouse from the enemy, these demons have the ability to digitize any foes hit with their fireballs, so whoever fight them is dead meat, as they fly around and are hard to tag.

Danny's going to use his Chi sense and find Mr.Negative, on a snake. Once found, Danny will hit him with his fiery dragon, or fiery fists, or his air slice (able to go through giants), any of his combat abilities that can kill negative from a distance. Once that's finished, he'll let the snake go on its on, sniff out enemies and attack them while he silently escapes from any attackers.

Sasuke's a trained ninja, he's going to silently traverse the battlefield, and when he finds his opponent (Kenji) , he'll genjutsu him before all else, them hit him with a large amount of Amaterasu and burn him to nothing, he'll also use Blaze release to make sure none of Kenji escapes his onslaught. Once finished, he'll find Spiral with his Snakes, Hawks or his ability to see Chakra signitures and he'll kill her with Amaterasu, or Susanoo, Chibaku tensei, Genjutsu or tele attack

Counter

@sebast_allen:

Preparing to attack:

Before my attack begins my team will take some actions to get ready for the attack on the complex. Negative will activate the Shard of Lightning and proceed to corrupt everyone except for Spiral because she can not only resist him but potentially turn it against him. At this point, he tells Pym to shrink the whole team into one of his labs. He glances at Spiral and says, "How much?

"Agreed," he says. He tells Kenji to absorb the Ultimate Schizoid Man. Kenji does as he commands and brings him into him. This means that for all intents and purposes, Kenji now has access to infinite mass to create whatever creatures he so desires.

"A dragon, Kenji!" Negative says. Soon Kenji's creation engine activates, more and more clones are created and absorbed. A dragon starts to take shape with multiple Iron Man Boot Jets providing lift with Repulsors providing powerful energy breath. It then becomes completely invisible. "Pym, bring my Shadow Dragon to full size!" Pym nods and the Dragon grows to massive size in seconds. He rains down Unibeams carving large swathes of destruction.

"Now, living bombs Kenji, one for each of our foes." More creatures erupt from his body and stand waiting the 10 Arc Reactors pulsing in its body. "When our dragon draws out the enemy, send them into their hearts Spiral."

Your move!

Nice strategy, problems here being that your shard exceeds the speed limits a hundred fold at the least, meaning it should be disallowed. Second thing here is, now that your Shard access has been denied, your plan falls apart and my plan still works just fine.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DedmanWalkin

@sebast_allen:

Shard of Lightning

You have evidence that proves that the Shard violates the rules? Sure the show states that it accelerates you to Lightspeed but the evidence presented shows that to be patently false. Heck if you look at the video:

Loading Video...

They gain the ability to move at a high speed for 2 seconds which grants them about 40 seconds or so of superspeed. There isn't a single thing that they do that could not be achieved by say even Movie Quicksilver:

Loading Video...

As you are probably aware, Movie Quicksilver is well within the rules (Max Mach 10) and he is capable of producing any and all effects that 2 Jack Spicers can achieve. So while it is suggested that it allows for travel at lightspeed, it simply does not have the feats to support that. Given that I am only using the Shard for 1 task and pretty much never touching it again, I see no reason for why it should be disqualified. Barring that, should it get DQed, Mr. Negative can still corrupt them all. None of them have any idea who he is as they have never met and Negative is one of the best hidden crime bosses in comics. Once he touches them, they become his except for Spiral as I outlined earlier. Had my initial items be DQed, I still could have pulled off my plan without any real issue. Lastly, you aren't in charge of whether or not something is DQed, the TC is. Until you have a ruling from him, my plan is still in full effect.

Good try though, but you'll need something better than that. You'll need to still detail how you deal with my wholly unstoppable strategy.

No Surprises?

There is a difference between full knowledge and the ability to analyze that knowledge to determine all possibilities. You know what my team's powers and abilities are but you have no idea how those powers and abilities can be combined to create. Additionally, you have no prep time so you'll have to figure all of this out on the fly. There is no way that these people are going to be able to understand the force they are up against in the seconds it takes mine to bring forth my Shadow Dragon. You'll also remember that I have full knowledge as well which means I know what your team is capable of doing. Basically, your team will be wholly surprised by my team's actions because nothing they know about the character's present would allow them to predict this strategy.

Counters

Let's say that my team doesn't engage in my strategy, your team still loses.

Where are you getting these hawks and snakes? There are none on the battlefield and you can't leave the battlefield or bring anything form the outside. You don't have prep so you have no time to get these things. So can Sasuke just materialize them? Also, you only get 5 summons per team so only 5 hawks or snakes which means no Echo Echo use at all.

Ultimate Schizoid Man is wearing Iron Man armor, Ghostfreak nor XLR8 have the strength to just outright break his neck. Ghostfreak can't use his intangibility offensively as outlined in the rules. Also, Composite means he is a mixture of all the personalities not just one that suits your needs best, you don't get to pick and choose. He'll be the sum total of all the various version's morality and for the most part Ben 10 is never willing to kill. His positive morality FAR FAR outweighs his negative morality. Composite Ben was a bad idea as you just made Morality an issue. Remember, my team knows about Toepick so they'll stick to their other senses. That said, once that minute is up, Ultimate Schizoid Man roasts your Ghostfreak/XLR8 with Unibeams.

I sure wish I had a Scientist Supreme on my team with access to a lab and some time to make something to take down Delsin. Oh wait, I totally do. Hank Pym has built things that would boggle your team's combined minds. So he builds a device in one of his labs to absorb Delsin's digital energy and proceeds to vacuum him up Ghostbuster's style. Hank Pym gets unlimited prep thanks to his shrinking beyond your ability to detect.

When Danny gets close, Negative will just punch his head right off his body using the speed from the Shard of Lightning. Danny can't possibly stop him from doing this and since Negative has the speed and strength to go toe to toe with Spider-man it won't end up well for Danny.

How is Sasuke finding Kenji? Lyle Norg's invisibility serum makes him practically undetectable to every form of detection your team has. Don't think Chakra is going to help you because as a Techno-Organic being he doesn't have any unless he has absorbed someone elses. So how are you detecting him? You'd have to Amaterasu the entire battlefield. Kenji can literally be right in front of Sasuke and Sasuke would never know. One touch from Kenji though can allow him to take control of Sasuke. I gotta thank you, I always wanted a Sasuke on my team.

Good luck using any of your magic against Spiral. The Soulsword allows her to cut through and destroy anything magic hurled her way. Amaterasu and Susanoo are both useless against her. Genjutsu is literally useless against her as she has "Danced in other's souls." You try it on her and she turns against Sasuke immediately. Chibaku Tensei can just be sent to Limbo where it is useless. Spiral can completely counter everything that you can bring at her. What can she do to attack you? Well, she can unleash the armies of Limbo upon you.

Things you have yet to counter:

• Far better equipment
  • Shrunken Team
  • Kenji's complete Invisibility to your team
  • Spiral's magic
  • Shadow Dragon
  • Overall Strategy

rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: @dedmanwalkin: As of now the shard is allowed, but however if @sebast_allen can provide a greater feat, it will be banned. The light speed thing is a hyperbole I think and feats>statements for me.

rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dedmanwalkin: @rd1027:

What the hell? We started the debate, after I argued and got Sasuke in, I've been waiting for this to start, my brother must have logged in to Comic Vine and Started the debate, I'm so sorry, I'm just gonna go ahead and start again if it's cool with you guys, I mean I've even been posting on other threads, I had no idea this was already a debate :(

@dedmanwalkin:

Alright, my turn: I'm skipping the intro's

I'm just going to jump straight into Delsin's abilities.

Delsin Rowe

No Caption Provided

Smoke

No Caption Provided

Which is designed for quick, fast-paced battle, Alex is going to find himself hard-pressed trying to cope with the onslaught Delsin will be bringing to this battle, especially since the smoke, ash and fire in these attacks are going to eat away at Alex's being. Alex is also going to struggle tagging Delsin, who can dematerialize every time Mercer makes an attack.

Neon

No Caption Provided

This power is used primarily for getting a distance between Delsin and his enemies and making precise, powerful attacks. The beams are bullet like in speed if not faster, the only drawback being its rate of fire which is now nullified because of the upgrades it has, your team is going to have a really hard time fighting while getting their bodies disintegrated by Delsin's Neon and an even harder time tagging Delsin who can just dematerialize into a semi-solid form that moves with speed and agility.

Video

No Caption Provided

The Video power is very versatile: it allows for both different approaches to combat and fast traversion. This ability is going to be the one that puts your team on edge, it's going to constantly suprise him and keep him off guard, this ability is even faster than the Neon, just in shorter bursts (Which are still very long). Team is going to have even more trouble catching Delsin, and it has the attack and defense abilities needed to keep them at mid distance where Delsin can destroy them

Concrete

No Caption Provided

This power is used primarily to deal lots of damage to enemies as quickly as possible while at the same time giving Delsin a solid defense. This will be Delsin's go to ability when enemies get's into close range, it's going to muscle it's way out of the close quarters situations so that Delsin can use his other abilities to finish them off.

Other skills include (When not using powers)

• Enhanced Strength: Like all Major Conduits, Delsin has enhanced strength. An example sees Delsin effortlessly pulls his brother's arm off of Abigail Walker, to the point where Reggie shows physical pain.He was also able to effortlessly pull off a chainlink door off a cage.
  • Durability: Delsin is able to fall from relatively high distances and land unharmed. He first discovers this when entering the Fish Canary to find Betty and Hank, commenting that "that...should've hurt". He has also been shown to be able to withstand numerous gunshots while showing only slight discomfort.
  • Rapid Healing: Delsin is stated to be able to quickly heal from sustained wounds. This is shown twice:
    • After Augustine tortures Delsin to the point of knocking him unconscious, he wakes up a week later to find the concrete shards in his legs gone.
    • When Delsin encounters the looters in the tunnel, they panic when they realize what he is. One of them shoots Delsin twice, but it doesn't take long for him to get back onto his feet.

Ben 10

No Caption Provided

This version of Ben is composite, meaning a mixture of all his watches. This means he'll have abilities from his Original Omnitrix, his Alien Force Omnitrix, his Ultimatrix, his Biomatrix, and his current Omnitrix. He's locked out all of his super OP aliens but has master control over all of his abilities, he's gonna give you big trouble, WAY Big Trouble ;)

Sasuke Uchiha

No Caption Provided

The best Uchiha there is, Master of the Dojutsu. He's the most ruthless, cynical and analytical player in my team, he's willing to go for the kill no problem, he's going to be a huge burden on your team

Danny Rand

No Caption Provided

The immortal Iron Fist. Will of Iron, fists of Chi, what else can I say about this juggernaut of power. Danny is a warrior and a hero, he'll hold no qualms killing his enemies if they pose a threat to the intel.

Strategy

As you know, my squad has perfect teamwork, this isngoing to factor into the battle greatly, also, with full knowledge on your team, my team will know the basics about each of your group members, so there won't be any moves that are going to really shock my team.

First thing first:

Counter

@dedmanwalkin said:

@sebast_allen:

Preparing to attack:

Before my attack begins my team will take some actions to get ready for the attack on the complex. Negative will activate the Shard of Lightning and proceed to corrupt everyone except for Spiral because she can not only resist him but potentially turn it against him. At this point, he tells Pym to shrink the whole team into one of his labs. He glances at Spiral and says, "How much?

Your move!

Firstly, I'll need to see the strongest person Negative has controlled, pretty sure the Scientist Supreme has telepathic resistance in his suit.

Even if Negative does manage to get control over his team, he has knowledge on my team, not his, and his team does not have the teamwork to do what you're saying perfectly.

Negatived no tactition, he'd never think of fusing heroes powers together. He'd likely just let them go all out, while hey follow simple commands like 'Attack' and 'Retreat'.

This is standard gear, Hank only brings his ini labs on research missions, never in the middle of a fight.

I'll need to see Negatives level of control over the corrupted people, as they may just dismiss him and run a muck.

If ANY of Negatives attempted controlling of his team fails, the team will fall apart, and they will fight.

Strategy 2

First things first:

Sasuke pulls a MS Sasuke vs Danzo Genjutsu, meaning he hits everyone in his team with his fully powered Genjutsu, but only to switch off there morals, and don't worry about the fighting it, they do have perfect teamwork, and know that what they are protecting could save or destroy the world.

Sasuke goes on to tell them that the Genjutsu is not controlling them, rather letting them ignore their usual morals when it comes to fighting the enemy.

Danny use his Chi abilities to give the team a telepathic link while synching there memories with each other to further increase their teamwork capabilities.

All summons made by Sasuke are patched in to the telapathic link so that whatever they see, the team sees.

Ben will firstly transform into Echo Echo, from there he'll make four clones, all of the clones will revert back to Ben, and transform into the following Aliens/Alien Fusions

Loading Video...

Don't worry about there attitudes, if they vary too much, Sharinnegan will set them straight. They'll also get mentally linked by Danny.

Attack

On attack we'll have one of the ben clones transformed into a fusion of Chromastone and Feedback. He'll be the one to face Spiral, as he can absorb all of her magical energy leaving her a husk. If he's somehow destroyed, he just regenerates back to Diamond head, and from there he will transform into Toepick/Heatblast and just scare her into not attacking and scorch her to nothing, and if that fails or suceeds, he'll transform into a Fusion of Gravattack and Atomix and finish her off or go on to finding other enemies to kill.

We'll have a second Ben clone follow up the attacks in the Fusion form of Wildmutt and NRG, he's gonna fly around and find Kenji and his Dragons, who are invisible and he's gonna teach them why Nuclear fission is as strong as it is, The suit was not very durable, NRGMutt's going to rip it's reactor out and eat it for more power, and after he's totally disintegrated the Dragons, he'll do the same to Kenji. From there, he'll help where he can, eruptiong lava explosions where he sees enemies, he'll go after Hank using his super senses and just cover him in lava and Nuclear energy.

Defense

Another Ben clone will Transform into a fusion of Swampfire and Wildvine, giving him complete control over the environment, he'll have plant towers surrounding the warehouses, and if anyone tries to get in, the knock out gas, vines, spikes and plant minions slow them down long enough for Swampvine to restrain them in tons worth of vines or just transform into a fusion of Gutrot and Ghostfreak, so he'll go invisible and release deadly chemical gases like Cynide or Zyklon B.

Delsin's going to go invisible and Summon a group of Angels and Demons to protect the warehouses, these creatures can digitize opponents through touch of attacks, so no-ones surviving them, and They'll support Defense Ben in all he does.

Recon

If you're thinking 'How would they even see my team or find them?'

While Attack and Defense do their thing, Recon go out and expose the enemies location and them go to Attack or Defense.

Sasuke's Hawks and Snakes are going to find opponents and relay info to the team, and then they'll go for the kill.

My teams telepathicly linked, they see what the others see, so Sasuke's going to spot anyone here via Sharinnegan and his team will know there location, to go a step further, Sasuke will also hit anyone he sees with Amaterasu, to add insult to injury. From there, he'll go and find Negative, and he'll hit him with Enon, and Then Tsukuyomi, and then Susanoo, till there's nothing left, he'll absorb any attacks coming his way or deflect them via Sage of Six Paths Jutsu. And no, the Shard won't be a problem, Sasuke can pull up a Susanoo before litghtning goes from the sky to the ground, which is way faster than Mach 10, and his eyes can surely keep track of Negative, and if not, Bansho Tenin, which will not be needed, if Negative is too much, Sasuke teleports the Shard to himself, and then Speedblitses Negative and uses it himself to bolster his already incredible speed.

Final clone Ben will become a fusion between Wildmutt and XLR8, he'll blitz around the battlefield and make a mini tornado around any opponents he finds to alert his team to them, after this, he goes to defense and becomes a fusion of Four Arms and Humoungasour, any opposition seen will be crushed.

That ends my strategy, and if you wondered about where the real Ben is, he is a fusion of Greymatter and Brainstorm who is fortifying all of the tech we're protectings defense, making it unhackable, instant victory once pym is defeated.

If any member of my team is BFR'd, Ben prime in BrainMatter planned for it, based on what he saw from Tetrax' teleporter, he builds a new ones while everyone is occupied and gives them to his team.

The last resort

If things are looking bleak for my team, if all else fails, Sasuke makes every member of your team cores of his Chibaku Tensei, no avoiding it, THEY ARE the core, it's the ultimate victory attack unless you can break out of it, even teleporting yourself would fail, as you still remain the core of the attack, so materials would still cling on to you.

Conclusion

@sebast_allen:

Good luck using any of your magic against Spiral. The Soulsword allows her to cut through and destroy anything magic hurled her way. Amaterasu and Susanoo are both useless against her. Genjutsu is literally useless against her as she has "Danced in other's souls." You try it on her and she turns against Sasuke immediately. Chibaku Tensei can just be sent to Limbo where it is useless. Spiral can completely counter everything that you can bring at her. What can she do to attack you? Well, she can unleash the armies of Limbo upon you.

This was in my bro's idiotic post, sorry, Chibaku cannot be bfr'd though, I'll need to see her TP resistence, Thor probably has the best soul resistence in Marvel, he still gets TP'd every once in a while.

Sasuke is immune to Genjutsu as of now.

If she does, my team just summon plant creatures via Swampvine, Summons via Sasuke, Angels and Demons via Delsin, may I go on?

Things you have yet to counter:

• Far better equipment

Casanova

-NRG absorbs arc reactors, the armour wasn't very durable in the movie.

Nth Metal

-Has nothing on Nuclear fission or Lava

Soulsword

-Nice, you can teleport, oh wait, Chromastone absorbed all the mana from the Soulsword like he did the being with an infinite supply of mana

• Shrunken Team

Wildmutt senses them, NRG lava's them.

• Kenji's complete Invisibility to your team

Sharingan allows one to see Chakra (Lifeforce), even through the ground, Rinnegan allowed Pain t see invisible barriers that not even trained sensors could.

Wildmutt's senses allow him to feel exactly where the opponent is

Iron Fist can sense the presence of everything around him

• Spiral's magic

Absorbed, courtesy of Feederstone

• Shadow Dragon

Countered

• Overall Strategy

Not

Again, apologies for this, I'm gonna sort my bro out, thanks for understanding. And all of the minions I have should be allowed, they aren't clones, they're fodder, bar the four Ben clones who should be counted on the five clone limit.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

@dedmanwalkin:

@rd1027

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: So you ignore this till the last day so you can get a do over? Hope that goes over well with voters.

Attack Prep

Negative's power can only be countered by someone who can center themselves completely or has high level mystical protection. He could corrupt Professor X with little issue. When White Dragon was sent to kill him, Negative corrupted him and he told him to go attack the Hood's gang, that was a suicide mission. He made Spider-man also attack the Hood's gang which was more successful given Spider-man's superior stats. My team should be easy to corrupt given their dark sides and general inability to center themselves. Spiral is the only potential problem and she can be bought.

No Tactician? He operated completely in secret in one of the most densely superhero/supervillain populated cities in the Marvel universe. He was only revealed to the world because Aunt May just happened to walk into FEAST to volunteer.

If knowledge is really an issue, Kenji can uplink everyone.

When Hank was kidnapped randomly by the Stranger, he was found to have labs, equipment, and even a full on Quinjet in his suit. Anything that would be found on a character in a random occurrence is standard gear.

Your Strategy

How long does this Genjutsu take? Because my Shadow Dragon will be on you in less than a minute. I also don't see Iron Fist falling prey to Genjutsu of any type given his powers allow him to do the same thing. How long does Iron Fist's mind fusion take? Also, unless you can show it working on animals, I don't see how your bringing in Sasuke's various summons.

Again, where are these summons coming from? You don't have prep and the battlefield does not have any animals present. Does Sasuke just pull them out of his ass? Now let's say that the clone limit doesn't apply to summons. Do you really want to go down that rabbit hole? Spiral can then open portals into Limbo and summon millions upon millions of demons, filling the skies with them. In addition, with no limits on summons, Kenji can build thousands of Shadow Dragons with the unlimited mass that USM provides. How much can your team hope to take? This is why the 5 summon limit exists to keep teams like mine capable of summoning entire armies into battle from just overrunning them with minions. Screw it let's just as @rd1027.

Shrunken Team

My team is at atomic scale, no weapon you wield can hurt them at that scale. The Atom walked through NUCLEAR FIRE completely unscathed. When Amazo was on a rampage, only 2 people weren't horribly KOed and only one of them had no superhuman durability. You could only hurt my team with another shrunken foe or some sort of particle based weapon system neither of which do you have. Wildmutt's superhuman sense of smell is also USELESS as a means of detection for my team. You'd need an electron microscope to detect my team and Wildmutt isn't that good. Nothing you have can detect my team, nothing you have can touch my team.

Spiral's Magic

Should Spiral decide that fighting your team in actual combat, your team still has no real counter to her magic. First and foremost Marvel Magic is distinct from Chi Manipulation. They are two entirely different things. Ben 10 Magic is derived from mana which is in fact Chi. Essentially, Ben 10 Magic = Mana = Chi =/= Marvel Magic. Feedback can try all he might but he can't touch Spiral's magic. But let's say that he can just for shiggles. The maximum energy absorption for this tourney is Nuke which means that only a nuke's worth of energy could be absorbed, not infinite mana as you suggest. The Soulsword is linked to Limbo, an entire dimension of magic, Spiral has access to unlimited magic. Once you Feedback hits his maximum, Spiral reverts him to Ben and runs him through with one of her real swords.

The Bens!

Now you can only potentially detect my Shadow Dragon with your NRGMutt. Once my dragon detects him, one of my suicide creations teleports inside and grows to fullsize inside him destroying him from the inside. GG Ben 1! Since Feedstone is running about, he also gets torn apart from the inside by another suicide creation inside. Since I have full knowledge, a second one is prepped for when he downgrades into Diamondhead and he is also destroyed. GG Ben 2! My first Dragon is likely dead now so the next one pops up. It proceeds to rain destruction upon all of the plant life with concentrated unibeams. The plants are obliterated. The buildings are immune to damage so they can pour it on. GG Ben 3! XLRMutt doesn't have the durability to stand up to Unibeams either. Eventually one of my Shadow Dragons catches him. GG Ben 4! Once Pym analyzes the Video powers that your Demons will inevitably use against him, he develops a device to absorb all that Video energy and detect it. The next Shadow Dragon is now immune.

Delsin Rowe

Since my next Shadow Dragon is immune to Video and can detect it, it will go after Delsin. How many Unibeams do you think he takes until he dies? He dies to bullets, a unibeam will slice right through him. He is now also dead. Thanks for giving me the info I needed.

Hawks and Snakes and Sasukes, oh my!

You are seriously sending hawks and snakes to try and detect my atomic scale team? Good luck with that! Also, how are they not instantly dead from Unibeams? Also, you still somehow think that Sasuke will be able to find any of my team members. YOU CAN'T FIND OR TOUCH MY TEAM! They are functionally invincible to your team. Chibaku Tensei is also useless because you don't know where to target. If my Dragons detect Sasuke, a suicide bomb grows and explodes within him instantly. You can kill a million of my dragons, I have an infinite supply of them.

Ben and Danny!

This just leaves poor defenseless Ben Prime and Iron Fist. Danny will try and Iron Fist my Dragon at some point and get suicide bombed. He dies quick. This means that Ben Prime is alone against my entire team. He'll likely try to Echo Echo again but by that time, Spiral will have scryed his position and disabled the Omnitrix. At this point he reverts to Ben and Negative runs him through. GG Ben Prime! Kenji comes and absorbs the computers into him. He rips the codes out of them. At this point they use the codes.

Fact is you have not in anyway dealt with my shrunken team's immunity to ALL OF YOUR ATTACKS AND DETECTION.

Conclusion

Despite your "brother's" idiocy interfering and giving you a convenient second chance, you still have yet to produce anything that saves your team from my team's superior construction. Though you were never going to win, Shrinking is one of the most OP abilities in comics.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DedmanWalkin

*Sigh* Did you even read my messege, my brother started the debate. I only saw it two days ago...

Wow, he didn't get caught, that makes him a tactition now? He has no showings at all that give him the overall leadership to execute such a complicated plan. Your team has no perfect teamwork, they don't know how each others powers work, there is no way Negative or anyone in the team would come up with such a plan without prep or perfect teamwork, regardless of whether they can control themselves or not.

Show me Kenji linking up the team, and show me Negative ever asking a telepath or something like it to link him up, it's a very different thing for him to do.

He was found to, or he found, how long ago was that, and when has he recently had this in his standard gear, because I can assure you, Hank from 5 years ago is different to Hank now.

Genjutsu is instant, and Sasuke has used it one nine beings at once, NINE, and these nine beings are all supposedly being nigh impossible to put in a Genjutsu. My team agreed to fall under Genjutsu, all it does is turn morals off, which they all accept, because they all realize the importance of this battle.

static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111118828/3147709-mindmeld.jpg

There's the mind meld, he can even use it to calm groups of people down etc.

Sasuke summons them through one of his Jutsu's. It's cool, They aren't even important to my teams sucess.

Sasuke can see invisible people, any Sharingan user can see invisible enemies, see Chakra through walls, etc. And the Rinnegan adds to this allowing the user to see Invisible structures, barriers that not even trained ninja's that are built for just sensory can see. Danny can use his Chi sense to find the team. And certain aliens that Ben has can find the team which will be explained later...

Can you prove that Hank can shrink multiple people to Atomic scale, and that in Atomic scale he's immune to Lava, Nuclear energy etc, because him and Atom work in different ways, no logic about it, this is comic books, and with that they require feats.

Ok, Mana is not the equivalent to Chi. Chakra is. Mana is another word for Magic, the Daggon does not defy all physics through Mana, it is from Mana which Magic derives. Feedstone absorbed the power of the Daggon, an magical entity. And who's to say Spiral even has a Nuke worth of energy, Feedstone could suck her dry of her lifeforce and Mana. And by the same token, the soulsword's power should be limited to the energy of a nuke shouldn't it, meaning it should be susceptible to Feedstones absorbtion.

Ok, first, how do the Dragons teleport? Secondly, NRGMutt's an energy being, so the Dragon will only disintegrate itself by teleporting into him, thirdly, NRGMutt will just absorb the Dragons Arc Reactor, and blow it to smitherines, or blow it up before it get's close.

Feedstone can sense all forms of energy, as small as even radio waves, so he'll know exactly where your team and the Dragons are, he'll then absorb the Dragon's Arc reactor and blow it up. Show me Kenji's powers ever working on Crystaline/Rocky structures, which Feedstone is made of. How can your team prep for thousands of Aliens, with that thought process, my team could have planned for the Shrunken team by building goggles that see on the atomic scale and de-power machines to re-size them.

Dragon three won't see where Swampfire is, because Swampfires part of the landscape. It's going to be flying through Swampfires gas, so Swampfire will see this and make his Plant towers latch onto the Dragon and pull it apart and let Swampfire roast the Dragon. And the plants will just keep coming. And as I said, if it fails, Ghostfreak/Gutrot fusion, Invisible foe just pouring harmful chemicals and gases on the enemy and around the base.

Who says the suit can even track something as remotely fast as XLR8, no armour Stark has has EVER shown reactions that would phase XLR8 who can move faster than Barry Allen in The Flash show. It just runs super fast and dismantles the suit like it did when he dismatle I think it was a satelite or something to shrapnel to throw. And then he makes a Tornado and rips the Dragon to shreds.

That no limits fallacy on Pym is starting to tick me off, with that logic, BrainMatter creates weapons that negate Pym particles and dampen powers, and negate Magic based on the fact that Ben 10 000 actually has access to Magic and has studied it long enough to know how to negate it, see that logic? It stinks...

Umm no, Delsin uses his Neon Finisher and renders the Dragon to non existent, thanks for trying though.

Sasuke's Chibaku works because he sees them with his Sharinnegan, so what they're small, they still have the same amount of Chakra, which Sasuke can easily sense and percieve. The Dragons do not make it to Sasuke, because he Chibaku Tensei's them too, it's really childs play for him.

Says who, Danny has a platuea of abilities that he uses before an Iron fist, he could Set the Dragon alight with his apartment sized fire Dragons or worse, and he can Chi heal to stop them from festering in him.

Ben prime is BrainMatter, he's fortified the bases and computers so that if anyone tries to hack it it will not work.

You do know that having your team at that size means that all of the nasty germs that would wipe out earth if they were our size would be on your team and spread at an exponential rate? How would your team survive my Ghostfreak/

Gutrot combo who've basically made the outside of the base uninhabitable because of all of the deadly gases around it.

*Sigh*, yes, it sounds like a copout, I don't really care if you think I'm lying or not, that's up to you, the sad truth is: My team can see your team, BrainMatter has made sure my team can de-power your team with all of his free time, Mana is the equivelant to magic, so Spiral does get depowered, all your Dragons die, and your team won't even survive a few meters in the atomic scale because there will be deadly bateria all around them that threatens to consume them (Amoeba gave Scarlet Spider, a 25 tonner trouble on the atomic scale), and they don't get passed Gutrots deadly, acidic gases or BrainMatter's tech fortifications because Pym has been killed by then.

rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

votings open

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Before anybody takes the time to vote, I just want to say that his strategy of poison gases and tornado would result in toxic gases being spread throughout the entire battlefield killing his team. This is exactly the kind of boneheaded move that Ben would make. This is the first time I have ever seen someone kill their own team.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Before anyone Votes, I'd like to point out that DedmanWalkin left out the fact that Gravtomix is in the battle, and will go to defense and keep the gas contained, also, Gutrots gas doesn't even spread that far, it would be just enough to cover the base. And the team is mentally linked and would see the gas clouds coming before they were released, and his team is at the atomic scale and have to face Amoeba, Bacteria and Germs that would take over the world if they had to be scaled to our size because of their fission 'abilities' and strenghth enough to push 25 tonners like Scarlet Spider to the edge.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DedmanWalkin

You realize that Atomic Scale is many times smaller than Bacteria. Bacteria are about a million or so times larger than my team so they don't even see my team. My team could be on one of the proteins inside of a bacteria. How do you not know what Atomic Scale is? Did I really need to post this for you to understand given that it is 9th grade biology?

No Caption Provided

Gravatomix can do whatever he wants but he has never been shown to make that his powers work on gases.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I got to vote for @deadmanwalkin: Waiting until the last minute is a big no-no even if he has an excuse. I've got sympathy for him considering he was ready. There are plenty of things allen could've done and considering the pm is fairly active there's no way he could've missed the alert everytime he came on.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes I get it, It was wrong that I only replied at the last minute, but honestly, I didn't get any PM's or notifications about it, yes, it's bad, but can you guys not make a vote based solely on that, it is a tournament.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Desman walking has my vote. His strategy held together better and was consistent . Allen's counters in many cases didn't counter or just missed the mark. Totally ignoring the fact his opponents team was shrunken to atomic scale which Pym did 100's of times in west coast avengers was also a very big fopar