rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rd1027

Attackers: Boschepg

Your team is sent to take a valuable piece of intel. To do this, they must secure the building, and hack the computer (your team will have knowledge of how to) and protect it for 5 minutes. However, you must secure the encryption codes found at two separate locations, the central computer can not be hacked in any other way, shape, or form. Once you secure both, you can move on and try to assault the main structure. Note that all of the buildings, and battlefield are indestructible.

Defenders: Those_Eyes

Your team must protect the intel that the other team is trying to take. You must hold out until the other team is either ko'd/dead.

Map:

No Caption Provided

The length of the battlefield is roughly 5 miles from your spawn to C, 2.5 miles to A and B.

Key:

Red I's: Where each of the attackers will spawn.

A and B: The two outposts with the encryption code you must take, these are military grade bunkers.

C: The main building

Blue Arrows: Where the defenders will spawn, two at a time.

Rules:

• No going above the limits, if anyone is let me know and that character is immediately turned into a peak human with no other powers.
  • No going out of bounds of the battlefield, if you do then your team member is automatically dead.
  • Standard Morals apply unless you choose the morals off perk
  • Both of your teams will be supplied with a tactical view of the battlefield, no other knowledge.
  • All characters will come with standard gear unless supplemented with prep or the gunslinger perk.
  • No prep done can break the limits, you can also not change/alter the battlefield with the prep unless you are the defenders, you will have 10 minutes to set up your traps.
  • No knowledge of the other team unless through previous encounters or the full knowledge perk.
  • Team chemistry will come into play.
  • Intangibility is legal, but only in a defensive manner (with a maximum duration of one minute and a 30 second cooldown between uses).
  • Limit of 5 clones per team.
  • If both users select prep, you must pm me your outlines to avoid unfairness. If only one selects prep you can just post it here.
  • Feats for Video Game characters must be limited to cutscene feats and known abilities. In game mechanics are not allowed (such as master chief flipping over warthogs)

Teams

@boschepg

Guardian, Snowbird, Shaman, Madison Jeffries, Sasquatch

Bonus: Marvel

Perks:

• Prep time- you get 12 hours of prep using your character's combined resources. Anything you prep must be feasible and cant go over the limits.
  • Full knowledge- You get full knowledge on the opposing team

@those_eyes

Darkrai, alakazam, jigglypuff, Mr. Mime, and jynx.

Perks are prep and perfect team work.

Have at it, but remember you both must submit your prep to me before continuing

ShazamFan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

How come whenever there's a mid-tier tournament, someone ALWAYS uses a team of all Pokemon?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@shazamfan666: cuz its usually @those_eyes

Thats how i role.

Seriously though if you pick the right pokmeon and know all their feats they are quite versatile and have a counter for almost everything in a mid tier bracket.

Have you given rd1027 your prep yet boschepg? Ill send him mine tonight.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By boschePG

@those_eyes: of course Ive sent my prep to rd1027. It involves creating a giant ultraball, lol

actually looking at your team the combo of jugglypuff and darkrai is pretty awesome. I can counter it multiple ways once you see my real prep though

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By those_eyes

@boschepg said:

@those_eyes: of course Ive sent my prep to rd1027. It involves creating a giant ultraball, lol

actually looking at your team the combo of jugglypuff and darkrai is pretty awesome. I can counter it multiple ways once you see my real prep though

No Caption Provided

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By boschePG
rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rd1027

Okay before I leave for the weekend:

@boschepg prep

1- My team contacts Department H (or Shaman teleports them to Department H: didnt know if that was allowed in prep) and prepare

2-Madison Jeffries makes advanced Box robots and TP resistance armor for the team since I have advanced knowledge and prep

3- Shaman shields the area and whips up a snow storm to shield Alpha Flight from visual sight as he did against the X-Men and magical detection

No Caption Provided

Im now ready to fight.

Ive cloaked my team via Shaman to magic and visuals. Made the limit with advanced Box armors due to my prep, knowledge and Madison Jeffries.

@those_eyes prep

Ok Alakazam will create his illusions the outpost A and B and building C

Here in his preevolved form put Pallet Town in an illusion and Red realizing it only when it faded away

No Caption Provided

Link to chapter and details of the scan

Better idea of how large Pallet Town is. Notice professor oaks lab and research fields

Loading Video...

Mr mime will put an outer barrier around the two outpost and the main building

Here mr mime put a invisible barrier over saffron city. As you see the barrier can be bypassed by intangibility but physical attacks are useless against it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

To get a better idea of the size of Saffron City her is a overview

No Caption Provided

Jigglypuff will supply jynx with one of her markers

No Caption Provided

Now everyone will get in position.

Everyone will be circled around the Main building looking out for intruders. Then Alakazam will create his safeguard shield around himself and the other members except jiggly puff to ensure soundproofing (and other effects) for if jiggly puff sings.

Loading Video...

have at it guys

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By those_eyes

@boschepg: @rd1027

Alright time to give an intro to my pokmeon team for people who aren't familiar with pokemon.

Alakazam

No Caption Provided

Description

Alakazam is a monster from the pokemeon universe. Known specifically for its supernatural and psychic powers making it one of the most diversely powerful pokemon.

Powers

• Invisibility
  • Illusion casting
  • Telepathy
  • Flight
  • Telekinesis
  • Hypnosis
  • Teleportation
  • Power replication
  • Power disabling
  • Dream manipulation
  • Barrier Creation
  • Weather manipulation
  • Energy beams
  • Soundproofing
  • Paralysis

Gear

• Two Silver Spoons

Mr.Mime

No Caption Provided

Description

A psychic and fairy type monster from the pokemon universe. Mr Mime is devoted to miming and will slap anyone who interrupts him when miming

Powers

• Telekinesis

• Barrier Creation

• Hypnosis

• Teleportation

• Soundproofing
  • Telepathy/Psychic attacks

Jigglypuff

No Caption Provided

Description

Jigglypuff is a pink balloon like pokemon. Its type is normal/fairy. Specializes in singing.

Powers

• sleep manipulation
  • Hypnosis
  • voice amplification
  • Flight
  • Power disabling
  • Body stretching

Gear

• Microphone Markers

Jynx

No Caption Provided

Description

Jynx is a ice/psychic type pokmeon. Probably the strangest looking pokemon ever to exist. lol

Powers

• Ice manipulation
  • Weather Control
  • Voodoo
  • Emotion manipulation/Charm
  • Telekinesis
  • Paralysis
  • Hypnosis

Darkrai

No Caption Provided

Description

Dark type pokmeon from the dream world

Powers

• intangability
  • shadow manipulation
  • sleep manipulation
  • dream manipulation
  • flight
  • emotion control
  • hypnosis
  • Psychic/telepathy immunity
  • Lighting projection

Strategy

When the battle starts Alakazam will go invisible and start using telepathy with his pokemeon team upon waiting your teams arrival if they can get passed my teams barriers and illusions firs t.

In the following scans Alakazam is fighting Gary oaks Umbreon, teleports, and then turns invisible and you see alakazam communicate with a trainer through telepathy

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ill expand on my teams powers and strategy once boschpg gives his intro and attack plan.

No Caption Provided

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

BUMP

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@xlr87t3 said:

@smxlr8: @those_eyes: Sooo when are you two going to debate?

huh? im waiting for boschepg to give his intro and attack plan. is smxlr8

why quote if you were going to say that -_-

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By boschePG

@those_eyes:

intro

Guardian

No Caption Provided

Guardian is creator of Department H (Canada's version of SHIELD) and Alpha Flight (Canada's version of Avengers)

His suit is able to manipulate the EM in forms of force shields, flight, plasma energy bursts

Shaman

No Caption Provided

Shaman is a magic user. He has a magical puch which he pulls magical trinkets from within it. He mainly is an elemental/ weather wizard and is known to Dr Strange

Snowbird

No Caption Provided

Northern demi-god who can metamorph into animals

Sasquatch

No Caption Provided

Sasquatch is a tank. Has fought against tanks such as Hulk and Thing. He tried to experiment on himself with gamma radiation and opened a dimensional rift that made the Great Beast into him. Unlike Hulk, Sasquatch maintains his intelligence. (yes, Banner and Sasquatch know each other as gamma radiation experts)

Madison Jeffries

No Caption Provided

Mr Jeffries can manipulate metal, glass, and plastic on a molecular level which usually presents itself in robotic life-forms. The thing he is leaning on is called a Box armor. Think Magneto meets Iron Man

Ill be back with my attack plan

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By boschePG

@those_eyes:

Ill keep this real nice and simple so it can read as a story for all you readers

- As stated in prep, Shaman will cast a magical shield on Alpha Flight and also cast a big snow storm (as shown in prep) to cloak our advancement

-Madison Jeffries is in his Box armor. As stated in prep he will make 5 Box clones to increase our numbers

-Now the story begins to counter your prep

You tried to make base A and B (the encryption codes) invisible and with force fields. Good plan but let me rebut this.

I have tons of ways to detect this but here let me show Snowbird. She can see past events in the area up to 6 hours

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now this is where Shaman comes in once Snowbird (I have other ways) detects the unguarded bases Shaman can just teleport the team into the base.

No Caption Provided

The codes are unguarded in your scenario so no resistance. Getting codes would have been cake anyways since Mr Jeffries is a technomorph

Now to continue my attack with the codes I come to your base. I assume you left Jigglypuff outside Alakazam's shields cuz you cant state if he can directionally use his powers. Its cool. Jigglypuff is not a problem. Jigglypuff is getting cold and freezing but he will see something come in the distance. These will be the Box robots but Jigglypuff will see them as Alpha Flight due to Shaman's illusions

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now Im assuming Jigglypuff will try to use his song on what he thinks is Alpha Flight but it wont work cuz its a robot. Whatever you say Jigglypuff powers as working, psychic or phermone base, he will be battling robots. since he is outside Alakazam's shields, he will get eliminated real early since the five Box clones have Hulk like strength as well as some gadgets and we all know Jigglypuffs durability is lacking

No Caption Provided

Ill stop here but I think I just got the codes and KO'd Jigglypuff. Dont want this to get too long so you can rebutt the initial attack if you want before I post my next attack

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: you still playing or do you want me to go on to my next phase of the attack?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By boschePG

@those_eyes: I dont know if you going to reply but Ill just post something for the readers

If I take out Jigglypuff with my Box armors cuz Im claiming his sleep sing wont work on robots and Im also doubting his durability, Im assuming Jigglypuff just got smoked

We then proceed to teleport in the field which leaves Darkrai, Alakazam, Mr Mime, and Jinx vs 5 Box armors and my team.

Im claiming Alakazams TP wont work on the Box armors cuz they are robots and it wont work on Mr Jeffries and my prepped team.

Shaman has TP. As you can see Shaman can even do the Jedi "there are no droids" trick

since you picked Jigglypuff, Im assuming sleep is an allowable attack. This is a What If scan but he has used this attack in 616.

No Caption Provided

or since you havent responded yet, to keep it simple my team just blasts yours since I think your team doesnt have range attacks per say

No Caption Provided

remember its my 10 people vs your 4 now

if you respond, great. if not, Im keeping this simple

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By those_eyes

@boschepg said:

@those_eyes:

Ill keep this real nice and simple so it can read as a story for all you readers

- As stated in prep, Shaman will cast a magical shield on Alpha Flight and also cast a big snow storm (as shown in prep) to cloak our advancement

-Madison Jeffries is in his Box armor. As stated in prep he will make 5 Box clones to increase our numbers

-Now the story begins to counter your prep

You tried to make base A and B (the encryption codes) invisible and with force fields. Good plan but let me rebut this.

I have tons of ways to detect this but here let me show Snowbird. She can see past events in the area up to 6 hours

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1. The force field is invisible and the illusions is to make a,b,c bases to be any thing i want them to look like not just invisible.

2.Seeing past events 6 hours ago doesnt exactly mean you can get passed a current illusion.

Now this is where Shaman comes in once Snowbird (I have other ways) detects the unguarded bases Shaman can just teleport the team into the base.

No Caption Provided

The codes are unguarded in your scenario so no resistance. Getting codes would have been cake anyways since Mr Jeffries is a technomorph

Ok teleportation does seem like a viable way to enter but i still dont see how you can be in an illusion and still operate to everthing perfectly.

Now to continue my attack with the codes I come to your base. I assume you left Jigglypuff outside Alakazam's shields cuz you cant state if he can directionally use his powers. Its cool. Jigglypuff is not a problem. Jigglypuff is getting cold and freezing but he will see something come in the distance. These will be the Box robots but Jigglypuff will see them as Alpha Flight due to Shaman's illusions

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jigglypuff is outisde the safeguard only. She isnt the only one watching out in the distance, other team members are. Once its noticed that jigglypuffs singing isnt working then other attacks can be used not only by jiggly puff either.

Now Im assuming Jigglypuff will try to use his song on what he thinks is Alpha Flight but it wont work cuz its a robot. Whatever you say Jigglypuff powers as working, psychic or phermone base, he will be battling robots. since he is outside Alakazam's shields, he will get eliminated real early since the five Box clones have Hulk like strength as well as some gadgets and we all know Jigglypuffs durability is lacking

No Caption Provided

Ill stop here but I think I just got the codes and KO'd Jigglypuff. Dont want this to get too long so you can rebutt the initial attack if you want before I post my next attack

No restraint there i agree that the robots wont fall asleep to jiggly puffs song. But just because Jigglypuffs songs wont work doesn't mean everyone else watching inside the shield cant attack while still in the shield.

This is where jynx comes in. With her ice dolls she can create replicas of whoever she wants and upon breaking the ice dolls the thing replicated will die.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

We then proceed to teleport in the field which leaves Darkrai, Alakazam, Mr Mime, and Jinx vs 5 Box armors and my team.

Im claiming Alakazams TP wont work on the Box armors cuz they are robots and it wont work on Mr Jeffries and my prepped team.

Ok im still doubting your team will even get to the pokemon but if the scenario your talking about does happen then you are still going to lose.

I do agree tp wont work on robots. But there are other forms of tp that will work on your team.

Shaman has TP. As you can see Shaman can even do the Jedi "there are no droids" trick

since you picked Jigglypuff, Im assuming sleep is an allowable attack. This is a What If scan but he has used this attack in 616.

Really trying to tp a whole team of psychics and a dark type (which are completely immune)? Yae sleep attacks are allowed but i didn't see any real tp defense within the scans that you showed. Yae the robots are immune but your team itself i didnt see it from what you provided.

Ways to dispatch of your robots

• Jynx while still inside safeguard with her ice dolls marking them off with marker shattering them as ive shown in eariler post
  • Darkrai as i said earlier will be amongst the shadows ready to blow back all the robots an dthey cant do anything about it since darkrai can be intangible
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here you can see it's strong enough to send the two colossal Dialga and Palkia flying after colliding and plummeting towards the ground. These Pokemon deities were strong enough to send shockwaves that rebounded throughout Alamos Town whenever they collided. Aswell Darkrai in a weakened state was able to block several building destroying blast from dialga with his Dark Pulse.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Alakazam can just lift them away or control them with psychic while teleporting away and make more shields to avoid.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• Mr.mime could just make shields to trap the robots in

Ways to defeat the non robots

• Alakazam will just disables your powers by freezing you in place
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• Jynx ice dolls would kill your team
  • Darkrai could just blast you all

Also idk where you got the idea that my team doesnt have any ranged attacks. There are plenty more ways to beat your team that i will expand upon in my next post after your reply.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By boschePG

@those_eyes:

1. The force field is invisible and the illusions is to make a,b,c bases to be any thing i want them to look like not just invisible.

2.Seeing past events 6 hours ago doesnt exactly mean you can get passed a current illusion.

Ok teleportation does seem like a viable way to enter but i still dont see how you can be in an illusion and still operate to everthing perfectly.

1- doesnt matter to me due to Snowbird

2. Illusions to me are nothing. The six hours sense means Snowbird knows that there was a base there 6 hours ago and it either changed invisible or or turned into a pink pokey dot elephant. either way she knows it was there and now it isnt. I can show you Shaman talking to wind spirits to know where the base is if you want?

3. Shaman has TP. SO much that his body can operate while being in astral form. I dont think the illusion will be a problem

No Caption Provided

Ill reply to your second half of your post later

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By boschePG

@those_eyes:

part 2

Jigglypuff is outisde the safeguard only. She isnt the only one watching out in the distance, other team members are. Once its noticed that jigglypuffs singing isnt working then other attacks can be used not only by jiggly puff either.

So you are agreeing that Jigglypuff is going to die with 5 possible robot blasts coming his way?

Just to be clear, this is a wave attack. robots first then the team

Really trying to tp a whole team of psychics and a dark type (which are completely immune)? Yae sleep attacks are allowed but i didn't see any real tp defense within the scans that you showed. Yae the robots are immune but your team itself i didnt see it from what you provided.

I was trying to TP your team. Im just showing my team has TP and related experience

real TP defense. how about these cuz Mr Jeffries mind doesnt work with TP

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jynx while still inside safeguard with her ice dolls marking them off with marker shattering them as ive shown in eariler post

and Jeffries could just dispatch the robots and remake them

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Alakazam will just disables your powers by freezing you in place

You know Snowbird is an artic demi god and Sasquatchs power comes from the artic beast. Cold isnt going to effect them.Just stating the obvious here. and Guardian can survive the cold vacuum of space. But if I must, let me show you Sasquatch busting out of gold transmutation

Snowbird can change into Sasquatch as well

All Im saying this is 90 plus ton strength.

and Shamans/Jeffries ability to alter the area. Notice how the weeds are able to contain a 90 tonner

Your team doesnt have durability to survive such an attack, plus Guardians energy beam, and being outnumbered. Plus, remember my robots are under illusions, thats alot of distractions

• Jynx ice dolls would kill your team
  • Darkrai could just blast you all

ice dolls were brought up with me busting out of ice and also Mr Jeffries recreating the robots

as would my team. I bet you Shaman can get you out of intangible mode? also, what effects of blast do you have cuz Guardian and Shaman have shielded against nuke level attacks

• Alakazam can just lift them away or control them with psychic while teleporting away and make more shields to avoid.

but Jeffries could just dismantle and remake them, Shaman could distract ALakazam and just keep getting past shields due to he can work outside of astral self and real self

Ill be back but it seems like your team is doing alot of running while you trying to prove they can defend and attack while being outnumbered, which Im doubting.

also, just to state the obvious but if the base you guys are in trying to defend is metal then Jeffries could just squeez you guys in metal from a distance....just saying

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By those_eyes
@boschepg said:

1- doesnt matter to me due to Snowbird

2. Illusions to me are nothing. The six hours sense means Snowbird knows that there was a base there 6 hours ago and it either changed invisible or or turned into a pink pokey dot elephant. either way she knows it was there and now it isnt. I can show you Shaman talking to wind spirits to know where the base is if you want?

3. Shaman has TP. SO much that his body can operate while being in astral form. I dont think the illusion will be a problem

No Caption Provided

If shamans body dies i doubt he will be able to use his astral projection.

@boschepg said:

part 2

So you are agreeing that Jigglypuff is going to die with 5 possible robot blasts coming his way?

Just to be clear, this is a wave attack. robots first then the team

When did i say jiggly puff will die? I know there is a wave attack but all the other pokemon are like only yards away from her within view. Everyone can see the robots coming its just that jiggly puff is the main one keeping lookout towards the front of the base. The pokmeon can prepare once they sence the robots come into view.

I was trying to TP your team. Im just showing my team has TP and related experience

real TP defense. how about these cuz Mr Jeffries mind doesnt work with TP

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ok thats better. lol

@boschepg said:

and Jeffries could just dispatch the robots and remake them

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thats cool but right in the mist of battle he is going to risk reforming all his robots? If jynx sees him can he remake himself to? What if jyxn freezes him solid with the ice doll? Jynx forms the dolls from an ice beam so its not like it take alot of time to make them.

No Caption Provided

You know Snowbird is an artic demi god and Sasquatchs power comes from the artic beast. Cold isnt going to effect them.Just stating the obvious here. and Guardian can survive the cold vacuum of space. But if I must, let me show you Sasquatch busting out of gold transmutation

Snowbird can change into Sasquatch as well

All Im saying this is 90 plus ton strength.

and Shamans/Jeffries ability to alter the area. Notice how the weeds are able to contain a 90 tonner

Your team doesnt have durability to survive such an attack, plus Guardians energy beam, and being outnumbered. Plus, remember my robots are under illusions, thats alot of distractions

Snowbird can turn into sasquatch? ok thats cool. Can she have the same abilities as sasquatch to including his powers? Can she replicate/turn into the powers of other people she turns into? Because alakazam can.

No Caption Provided

When i stated freezing them in place i didnt mean in a temperature/ice sense so pardon me for that. Disable makes your stop in place. It just pauses your body and makes you unable to use your powers, its a a form of paralysis. Physical strength doesnt make you immune. I showed you blastoise being disabled in previous posts and blastoise casually busted a hole through a mountain with his hydro pumps which takes way more strength to do than 90 tons. Blastoise was unable to use any powers as i showed before during being disable.

No Caption Provided

Its questionable that my team cant handle those attacks of yours, especially since they have shields that ive already shown in previous scans.

As for the illusions again its stated by Sabrina that psychics dont need to see with there eyes so even if they are illusions it wont matter. I showed a scan of this in my previous post. Plus there are still illusions you have to deal with aswell that can be projected in the mist of battle.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

but Jeffries could just dismantle and remake them, Shaman could distract ALakazam and just keep getting past shields due to he can work outside of astral self and real self

Not 100% sure the whole astral plane attacking is even allowed. But as just showed in a few scans above alakazam could just disable shaman's powers or replicate them. Also how can Shaman even catch alakazam when he is a better teleporter?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ill be back but it seems like your team is doing alot of running while you trying to prove they can defend and attack while being outnumbered, which Im doubting.

also, just to state the obvious but if the base you guys are in trying to defend is metal then Jeffries could just squeez you guys in metal from a distance....just saying

1. @rd1027 said:

Your team is sent to take a valuable piece of intel. To do this, they must secure the building, and hack the computer (your team will have knowledge of how to) and protect it for 5 minutes. However, you must secure the encryption codes found at two separate locations, the central computer can not be hacked in any other way, shape, or form. Once you secure both, you can move on and try to assault the main structure. Note that all of the buildings, and battlefield are indestructible.

As rd1027 stated the buildings and battlefield are indestructible. Unless im mistaken i dont think you can manipulate the building to crash on me as it seems to be implied by rd1027 that the bases are not allowed to be moved due to it being indestructible. But i may be mistaken.

2. As i showed and stated in my prep my team will have a shieled around them except for jigglypuff. So even if you did do that only jiggly puff would be effected but alakazam or mr mime could just teleport her or put a shield around her before that happens. Aswell mr. mime could just put a shield around your robots or team aswel.

No Caption Provided

Ill give my conclusion post after i see your response to his post.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes:

for some reason this fight with me and you I have never gotten any notifications.

if shamans body dies i doubt he will be able to use his astral projection

actually in Alpha Flight the body of Sasquatch died and they were able to transfer it to the Box armor, which is another reason I got Mr jeffries

Snowbird can turn into Sasquatch? OK, thats cool. Can she have the same abilities of Sasquatch, including his abilities? Can she replicate/turn into the powers of other people she turns into. Cuz ALakazam can

Yes, Snowbird gains the power of any animal she turns into. Sasquatch true self was the artic beast Tarnaq. Thus she will garner his super strength.

As of Alakazam, be careful what he changes into. Snowbird has the ability to mentally command people to attack any Great Beast. If Alakazam turns into a Sasquatch, it just leaves a trap card opening to do this to your team

Sabrina stated that psychics dont need to see with there eyes so even if they are illusions it wouldnt matter

Then you will have a serious problem fighting the robots if you already stated TP wouldnt work on my Box robots. My Box robots dont have TP/ so how is illusions to work on them? Also, my team is cloaked via Shaman magically and TP. If you want to close your eyes that fine, but its going to be hard to attack a Box robot

Its questionable that my team cant handle those attacks of yours, especially since they have shields that ive already shown in previous scans

and Ive already stated that Shaman would teleport into any shield you have thrown up, which you even stated was a feasible counter to the shields

if you want to put up shields all day that is fine, but you even stated Shaman's teleporting might work around it. Also, my scan of Shaman casting weeds to reupt from the ground that has held the strength of Sasquatch is also another viable attack to get past your shields, IMO

Ill check this tomorrow morning, but if you want we can go to closing

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rd1027: @those_eyes:

supposedly we are going to closing arguments now

I think my team wins:

1- I outnumber you with my Box robots

2- I believe I show more versatility with teleporting, strength, energy blasts, plant life augmentation while I think a lot of your plan relied more on throwing up force fields all day

3- I question the durability of Jigglypuff/ agility to sustain any such blast

4- I question your ability to mount any offensive counters while also shielding your unit from my superior strength

5- I don't believe you ever countered my sleep attack dust from Shaman, though I countered Jigglypuffs sleep song

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By those_eyes

@boschepg:

woah woah woah why are arguments closing? I finally get some time off work this Saturday.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By boschePG

@boschepg:

woah woah woah why are arguments closing? I finally get some time off work this Saturday.

supposedly it was said in the PM

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers