• Metallo - 1
  • Ditto (Pokemon) - 1
  • Another Ditto - 1
  • No BFR

@ssj_god

• nate grey (5)
  • naruto (3)
  • edo tensei itachi uchiha (1)
  • ben 10k with ultimatrix (with exclusion of alien x, and Waybig) (1)
  • No Molecule Manipulation or Transmutation

No Caption Provided

Start 2 Miles Away from the middle.

Other Rules

• Time can be slowed to Nano Seconds, or Speed up to Light Speed. Cannot be frozen.
  • Mental Powers is not restricted at all.
  • Soul Powers are allowed.
  • Characters must been part of a team.
  • BFR is allowed.
  • official start date is 11/28/14. you can start posting now but this battle will close on Monday the 8th due to the Holiday. Wanted to give everyone 2 weekends

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ssj_god

@boschepg: @thenewbluebeetle007

the captain of the team,

nate grey

No Caption Provided

abilities:

• telepathy
  • telekinesis
  • psionic energy
  • time manipulation
  • reality warping to a degree
  • matter and energy manipulation
  • astral plane incorporation
  • flight
  • intangibility (it's due to molecular level tk though)
  • invisibility
  • psi constructs
  • precognition
  • teleportation
  • illusions (as in mirage like illusions not mental hallucinations which comes under tp)
  • dimension traveling
  • sensory and cloaking abilities

i might be missing few.. but that's more or less a very short summary of nate grey

naruto uzumaki

No Caption Provided

abilities:

• superhuman speed
  • superhuman strength
  • superhuman stamina
  • healing factor
  • energy projection
  • cloning
  • ninja techniques & tools
  • tailed beast mode
  • flight
  • sensory abilities

itachi uchiha (edo tensei version)

No Caption Provided

abilities:

• superhuman speed
  • unlimited stamina
  • unlimited regeneration
  • energy structures
  • hypnosis
  • ethereal sword and shield
  • ninja techniques & tools

ben 10k

No Caption Provided

abilities:

• can turn into one among over 10000 different kind of aliens
  • can fuse any two of his aliens together

this is the summery of my team's abilities........ over to you....

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ssj_god:

Team

Ultraman

No Caption Provided
  • Has all of Superman's powers and abilities
  • Powered by Kryptonite instead of yellow sun
  • Totally Ruthless and willing to kill

Nico diAngelo

No Caption Provided
  • Son of Hades
  • Can summon armies of/animate the dead
  • Control over bones
  • Teleportation
  • Geokinesis
  • Ability to turn people into ghosts and banish their souls to the Underworld

Metallo

No Caption Provided
  • Cyborg that has Kryptonite tendrils and a Kryptonite heart

Ditto(s)

No Caption Provided
  • Ability to transform into absolutely anything, including reality warping gods
  • Perfect transformation - knowledge, skills, abilities, powers etc
  • Transformation based on seeing the intended target

And the Captain....

Piper McLean

No Caption Provided
  • Charmspeak (Magical Persuasion, not TP)
  • Katoptris - can see into the past, present and future using her knife
  • Sword of the Boreads - can freeze someone using this sword

You can go first.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ssj_god

@thenewbluebeetle007:

nate is gonna move my other team members outside of the timeline like this

No Caption Provided

they will be present there (from where my team is starting), the difference would be just, they'd be outside of the time barrier.. and to my knowledge, none from your team can go past the time barrier. but still, ben would turn into clockwork (fully robotic body, can manipulate time) and upgrade (can manipulate and upgrade any machinery) amalgam for double safety.....

nate can literally see timeline from that plank-length.. and can 'jump between instances' from there. so he comes back to a suitable spot inside the timeline and he'll tk crush your team.............

your move

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

before I go into my battle post I have a few questions

how fast are nate's reflexes? ( can he react to Ultraman killing all your other characters and coming back to my team)

how fast can he move? (can he move faster than teleportation)

what is his aoe?

does he have any magic resistance? (can he resist Piper's charmspeak or Nico's ghostification)

how in character is it for him to go for the TK Crush right off the bat? Most characters tend to observe their opponents first which would give the Dittos time to copy him, and I think we can agree that 2 Nates will beat 1 Nate and the rest of your team 10/10 times

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ssj_god

@thenewbluebeetle007:

ohh.. very fast :D ... his body reflexes maybe high hypersonic, but his mind works at many times greater than FTL speed... and his mind is all needed here.

he can teleport himself along with others

how is his aoe? lol.. pretty big.. i'll say this much, if it wasn't for your perk, your characters wouldn't be able to run from nate's aoe anywhere in the multiverse.

this.. we have to see.. he did have some encounters against magical creatures...

ohh.oh.oh... he is quite reluctant about killing the enemies... he have been killing his enemies for many years... in a scenario, where he and his team are fighting in a death battle, there's no doubt he'll go for insta kill (in character, he might've gone for tp first, but it's due to your perk, that's off limit).....

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: hm... okay... then in that case my first move is Nico teleporting my team to the Labyrinth, Nico is TP-immune and has extremely fast thoughts. From there Dittos using Piper's dagger see Nate from the safety of a different dimension, and then transform into him. Then my two Nates kill your one Nate and pluck your team from the timestream and kill them too.

Alternatively, the Dittos can just go there, I highly doubt Nate will kill 2 pink blobs (he doesn't know who he's fighting and I highly doubt he'll see 2 blobs the size of an egg carton as a threat or an enemy), he's a hero after all, then turn into him and kill him. Or Nico could teleport himself there and ghostify Nate, using the magical cover of darkness to prevent detection. No known resistance to magic means no resistance.

Or, Ditto could turn into a super-powerful megaphone and Piper could yell STOP and then Nate would stop and then she could yell KILL YOURSELF and then he would kill himself.

Also, that last line was extremely unclear. This is bloodlust off and morals on. And the rule is 10 second KO, not death. So is he reluctant about killing his enemies or has he been killing them for many years?

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Just going to say, Ben10k can't fuse aliens in this match. The OP says he has an ultimatrix, not his biomnitrix

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ssj_god

@thenewbluebeetle007:

nico is not an FTL character, he'll get crushed before even reacting....

i don't think ultraman and metallo will work with some bunch of teenagers and pink blobs... specially not under a teenage girl..

i didn't said what naruto will do did i?... he'll create 1000 shadow clones and they'll transform into nate while outside the time barrier... then all of them (the shadow clones) will come into the timeline along with nate.

naruto's multi shadow clone jutsu
naruto's multi shadow clone jutsu
multi transformation jutsu
multi transformation jutsu

he doesn't know

you will be surprised how much he knows about everything..lol

on the other hand.. i don't think your team has any idea on mine...

then turn into him and kill him

yeah... as if ditto have killed anyone thus far...

Nico could teleport himself there

as if he'll know where my team is ....... ohh... they were first outside the time barrier... and nate just comes at the time of match starting (he can jump within instances from there remember?.. time manipulation) and attacks your team before you can even react.

Also, that last line was extremely unclear. This is bloodlust off and morals on. And the rule is 10 second KO, not death. So is he reluctant about killing his enemies or has he been killing them for many years?

he has been killing off his enemies for many years.... in a position, where his opponents have license to go for kill against him and his teammates, what do you think a character like him will do?

verdict:

nate will insta crush your team through tk, before they can even react...... nico and piper will die instantly.. i know ultraman is durable enough to withstand, metallo..maybe... and maybe..just maybe those dittos because of their initial body structures.....

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

@ssj_god: Just going to say, Ben10k can't fuse aliens in this match. The OP says he has an ultimatrix, not his biomnitrix

well... i have told the tourney creator that i am using ben 10k with biomnitrix at the very first match... but it was never changed.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Demigods have extremely fast reflexes. A barely trained demigod was shown to have perceived bullets in slow motion.

The normal human brain can't see a bullet when it's fired. Bullets are 2500 fps speed. Let's say "slow motion" means bicycle speed, 3.2 fps. That means the demigod brain is ~781x faster than the human brain.

The speed of thought has been estimated to be 300 fps. 300 x = ~234,300 fps.

That would mean Nico's thought speed is 281,160 fps. And all Nico has to do to teleport to the Labyrinth is think.

I'll need to see Nate blitzing someone at that speed.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ssj_god

@thenewbluebeetle007:

i would like to see some feats of nico please............

normal telepath's mind works faster than normal humans... powerful telepath's mind works even faster (MMH TPed flash at such a speed, when MMH's body was frozen compared to flash.... but his mind was still faster than his body and could work at that speed).

and nate's mind speed is exceptional even among telepaths...his mind is one of the fastest minds in marvel universe

learns what happened in earth 1 (the prime earth) till now from the beginning of time... imagine how much data were processed within that little bit of time as earth 1 is the oldest one among all the earths from every universes.

No Caption Provided

jean fired a psionic attack (light speed attack) at him when he wasn't looking, after the shot was fired, he intercepted it with his own and reverse it back to jean

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

his minds works at a rate which far surpasses light speed...........

now if you have anything even close to lightspeed with nico.. then do show me... i'd like to see you making a case of mind speed... because these are only starters for speed feats of nate's mind XD

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

woooow

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

1. Prove that Jean's attacks are lightspeed and that she was going all out then - just because person X tags speedster Y doesn't mean Y was going as fast as he could
  2. And I'll need to see TK, not TP, considering that Nico is highly resistant, perhaps even immune to TP, and Piper is immune herself using magic.
  3. Basically show me that Nate can TK someone faster than what I showed Nico's thought speed to be.

Feats for Nico:

1. Reacted to Orion's arrow (Orion is on par with the gods of archery) after it was fired
  2. In a severely depleted state, turned Bryce Lawrence into a ghost
  3. Resisted Cupid's love magic, a form of TP
  4. Unaffected by Gaea's (most powerful being in his universe) attempts to control him
  5. Immune to the effects of Tartarus's (the only being that could contend with Gaea) persuasion
  6. Soloed legions of powerful monsters in the Last Olympian unscathed
  7. Opened a fissure in the ground to swallow some skeletons without having any side effects
  8. Radiated fear against Kronos's armies when he wanted to
  9. Caused Reyna and Jason to feel stress and mental pain (2 separate occasions)
  10. Banished people to the Underworld (3 separate times - Minos, Daedalus, Bryce)
  11. Ability to sense life aura - sensed Annabeth and Percy close to the Doors of Death, which is in another dimension
  12. Ability to affect intangible beings - grabbed intangible Lares by the ear
  13. In the fight against Clytius, used darkness as a cover preventing Clytius's life draining - invisible
  14. In Blood of Olympus puts several demigods to sleep by sending dreams their way
  15. In Last Olypmian, his sword was shown to be able to drain the souls of monsters and opposing demigods
  16. Summoned an army of the dead twice (Last Olympian and House of Hades)
  17. Demigods less trained were shown to perceive bullets in slo mo, and all demigods have the same reflexes
  18. Can shadow travel to the Underworld (Sword of Hades) or hundreds of miles at a time (Blood of Olympus)

So basically, he can summon the dead, is an empath, immune to TP, has lightning fast reflexes, and can banish people's souls to the Underworld.

nico is not an FTL character, he'll get crushed before even reacting....

Good thing Nate doesn't have FTL TK - Nico's immune to TP

i don't think ultraman and metallo will work with some bunch of teenagers and pink blobs... specially not under a teenage girl..

Piper will charmspeak them into cooperating, they won't fight their own team.

i didn't said what naruto will do did i?... he'll create 1000 shadow clones and they'll transform into nate while outside the time barrier... then all of them (the shadow clones) will come into the timeline along with nate.

That, sir, was a fatal mistake. Will get more into my complete attack strategy in a later post.

you will be surprised how much he knows about everything..lol

on the other hand.. i don't think your team has any idea on mine...

This is a random encounter, how does Nate know about my team...

yeah... as if ditto have killed anyone thus far...

Piper can charmspeak him into killing

as if he'll know where my team is ....... ohh... they were first outside the time barrier... and nate just comes at the time of match starting (he can jump within instances from there remember?.. time manipulation) and attacks your team before you can even react.

Piper has a dagger that shows her the enemy, location and all. And how in character is it for Nate to go into the time barrier during a fight? Just wondering.

he has been killing off his enemies for many years.... in a position, where his opponents have license to go for kill against him and his teammates, what do you think a character like him will do?

Okay.

well... i have told the tourney creator that i am using ben 10k with biomnitrix at the very first match... but it was never changed.

I'm fine with you using the biomnitrix, in fact it will help me.

nate will insta crush your team through tk, before they can even react...... nico and piper will die instantly.. i know ultraman is durable enough to withstand, metallo..maybe... and maybe..just maybe those dittos because of their initial body structures.....

You haven't shown me Nate insta-TK ing faster than Nico can think.

Gimme a day or two and I'll have my real battle strategy post up.

@darkraiden: should i tag you for votes?

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So here we go, here's my strategy

Plan

1. Nico instantly teleports us to the Labyrinth - haven't seen Nate killing someone with TK faster than Nico can think

2. In the Labyrinth, Piper will charmspeak the others into cooperating. She's charmspoken characters much more powerful than Ultraman, like Gaea. She's also brought people back to life with her charmspeak and put life into a machine with it.

Gaea:

"What you want", Piper continued, "more than victory, more than revenge . . . you want rest. You are so weary, so incomprehensibly tired of the ungrateful mortals and immortals."

"I-YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME - YOU CANNOT -"

"You want one thing," Piper said soothingly, her voice resonating through Jason's bones. "One word. You want permission to close your eyes and forget your troubles. You - want - SLEEP."

Gaea solidified into human form. Her head lolled, her eyes closed, and she went limp.

Now Gaea is the living embodiment of the Earth, she's literally the earth itself, the oldest and most powerful being in her universe. In her SLEEP, she caused volcanos to erupt on people she didn't like. And Piper charmspoke her when she was awake.

Machine:

She willed all her confidence into her voice – all her love for the metal dragon and everything he’d done for them.

The rational part of her knew this was hopeless. How could you start a machine with emotions?

But Aphrodite wasn’t rational. She ruled through emotions. She was the oldest and most primordial of the Olympians, born from the blood of Ouranos churning in the sea. Her power was more ancient than that of Hephaestus or Athena or even Zeus.

For a terrible moment, nothing happened. Khione glared at her. The Boreads began to come out of their daze, looking disappointed.

‘Never mind our plan,’ Khione snarled. ‘Kill her!’

As the Boreads raised their swords, the dragon’s metal skin grew warm under Piper’s hand. She dived out of the way, tackling the snow goddess, as Festus turned his head one hundred and eighty degrees and blasted thethe Boreads, vaporizing them on the spot. For some reason, Zethes’s sword was spared. It clunked to the deck, still steaming.

Bringing someone back to life:

Impossible,” Hera said. “I wish it were true, child, but no mortal has ever—”

“Jason,” Piper called, putting every bit of her willpower into his name. She could not lose him. “Listen to me. You can do this. Come back. You’re going to be fine.”

Nothing happened. Had she imagined his breath stirring?

“Healing is not a power of Aphrodite,” Hera said regretfully. “Even I cannot fix this, girl. His mortal spirit—”

“Jason,” Piper said again, and she imagined her voice resonating through the earth, all the way down to the Underworld. “Wake up.”

He gasped, and his eyes flew open. For a moment they were full of light—glowing pure gold. Then the light faded and his eyes were normal again. “What—what happened?”

“Impossible!” Hera said.

Piper wrapped him in a hug until he groaned, “Crushing me.”

Hera is omnipotent and omniscient, and she thought Jason was dead, well not if Piper has anything to say about it.

3. Piper will use her magical dagger Katoptris to show my team your team.

"In the blade of Katoptris, she’d seen images similar to

what Leo and Hazel had described from their dreams—a pale sorceress in a gold dress, her hands

weaving golden light in the air like silk on a loom; a giant wrapped in shadows, marching down a

long corridor lined with torches. As he passed each one, the flames died. She saw a huge cavern

filled with monsters—Cyclopes, Earthborn, and stranger things—surrounding her and her friends,

hopelessly outnumbering them" - showing the enemy 1

"She saw a crowd of Roman demigods gathered in the forum. The blond scarecrow-looking kid,

Octavian, was speaking to the mob, shaking his fist. Piper couldn’t hear him, but the gist was obvious:

We need to kill those Greeks!" - showing the enemy 2

"In the blade of Katoptris, she’d seen two giants in yellow robes, lifting a jar from a deep pit."

- showing the enemy 3

"three black SUVs driving north from Charleston, packed with Roman demigods, Reyna sitting at the wheel of the lead car. Giant eagles escorted them from above. Every so often, glowing purple spirits in ghostly chariots appeared out of the countryside and fell in behind them, thundering up I-95 toward New York and Camp Half-Blood" - showing the enemy 4

and for lending the dagger to someone:

“And here.” Piper unstrapped Katoptris and put it in Coach Hedge’s hands.

The satyr’s eyes widened. A demigod was never supposed to leave her weapon behind, but Piper

was fed up with evil visions. She’d rather face her death without any more previews.

“Keep an eye on us with the blade,” she suggested. “And you can check the baseball scores.”

Piper suggesting that Coach Hedge could ask the dagger to look at the scores, which the dagger would not show otherwise. And later he does mention something about his team winning

4. Piper will show Ditto these images, and Ditto will transform into Naruto.

In the third pane, MewDitto is using flight, which it otherwise could not use. And when Ditto copies something it takes all of its powers too. So because it can fly, it's safe to assume it copied Mew's physiology and could use other elements of it as well. Unless, of course, you think that the pink blob can fly.

5. Using Naruto's powers, Ditto makes as many clones as possible.

6. Looking at the dagger again, one Ditto transforms into the Biomatrix

Ditto copied a cannon

So Ditto can copy tech and life forms which are more complicated than any machines, so he can copy the biomatrix.

7. Another Ditto transforms into Nate Grey.

8. Biomatrix scans Nate and Ultraman

9. Many other Dittos repeat the same process

10. More Dittos put on the Biomatrices and turn into a fusion of Nate Grey and Ultraman.

11. Even more Dittos copy Metallos Kryptonite, amping Ditto-Nate-Ultraman to insane levels.

12. Ditto-Nate-Ultramans go and slaughter your team, now Nate's body is FTL and he's been amped.

Tell me if you want feats of anything.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ssj_god

@thenewbluebeetle007:

sorry for the very late reply....... my exams are ongoing... and i only occasionally come in vine now a days.

lol...... i don't think you quite understand the threat u're up against XD ..... let me show you...

Prove that Jean's attacks are lightspeed and that she was going all out then - just because person X tags speedster Y doesn't mean Y was going as fast as he could

umm........ jean did not attacked with body.... she psionically attacked him... now i don't have to prove a light energy (psionic energy) to be light speed i believe....

but still, for your confirmation, here's another one

after halocaust fired psionic energies to every direction, nate telekinetically rose in air, and creates a tk shield all around them to stop those psionic energies from destroying everything around along with threnody (the girl)....... this definitely shows what you wanted....

No Caption Provided

and LOOOOL ... why do you even ask me to show tk speed?.. i only need to show nate's 'mind speed' as all of his mind based attack speed depends on that. :D.. which i believe have shown to be much much faster than light...

And I'll need to see TK, not TP, considering that Nico is highly resistant, perhaps even immune to TP, and Piper is immune herself using magic.

highly resistant?... perhaps immune?... to nate?!...... ohh... you do give quite a bit of laugh you know... XD

i only didn't read that you changed your perk from no tp to no bfr in this match. that's why i didn't went for tp right away....

here's what nate do to highly resistant, almost immune to tp things :D

can penetrate even almost immune to tp characters..... qabiri.. a humanoid from earth 1, who goes realities to realities one shotting other earths and destroying reality hoppers (such as nate) .... nate failed to stop him in direct battle, then he proceeded mind fu*ked him (though he himself has failed to do so in the past)

No Caption Provided

penetrates a dead person's mind (theoretically, a dead person doesn't even have a mind) and makes him talk out his memories

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

telepathically enters a computer's database (mind or memories) and reads data..... now i believe i don't have to prove how much immune a machine is to tp.. do i?

No Caption Provided

now........... after we're clear about the penetrating immune to tp part, lets show you what level of tp we are talking about... none of those tps you mentioned combined can stand upto anywhere near nate grey level

professor x considers him the strongest psionic he has ever encountered... keep in mind, professor x himself has universal level tp feats (and keep in mind, that was just a rookie nate, shaman nate >> that rookie nate)

No Caption Provided

even as rookie, his psionic output literally matches the phoenix

No Caption Provided

i mean.. quite literally

No Caption Provided

his tp powers could tear through the astral plane, the very fabric of the world, cable gives him 15 points on a scale upto 10 points (and that's only a pre shaman feat aswell)

No Caption Provided

enters into to the mind of the harvester... a nigh omnipotent being that feeds of from worlds and became one with the creation itself..... nate penetrated his mind and extracted the essence of the that world.... which the harvester extracted a little back..... harvester even admitted himself that nate would win if they fight full on (because of nate's mind power of course)... but a huge piece of existence will be lost if he manages to kill the harvester

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

do show me what your characters have offer against phoenix level of tp power.

here's another, and one of the best tp feats of nate for speed and power of his mind

he searched throughout the multiverse, worlds of every reality, found and put together idris' (a being from earth 1) broken psych which were scattered across the multiverse, literally within 'a few moments' time...... just imagine what his mind did... and how fast it was to search through the multiverse within a few moments... do you think light speed holds any threat to this speed?.... ohh and do tell me how nico or any other resist this multiversal level tp powerhouse.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

where is this labrynth exactly?... i bet it's nowhere outside of the multiverse............ nate can see every dimension, every reality in the multiverse within a moment....... you think even if they can teleport somehow, they'll be safe in any place?

but anyway... i said about tk, not tp..... well... as i said, nate can at least crush nico, piper and dittos and possibly metallo with his tk

molecular control over telekinesis, shuts down magneto's power for a while by altering his DNA with tk (pre shaman feat)

No Caption Provided

accidentally crushed a far away city in his sleep

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

has the power to at least crush through a falling moon (though it's a pre shaman feat only)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

as we can see it, nate can crush them easily before they can even react... do show me how durable they are against a tk power which can crush the moon. :D

Feats for Nico:

So basically, he can summon the dead, is an empath, immune to TP, has lightning fast reflexes, and can banish people's souls to the Underworld.

that's so cute... giving random feats... most of which doesn't even have any application in this fight..

Piper will charmspeak them into cooperating, they won't fight their own team.

ohh... yeah right.. your team won't even get the chance of their first move.. and u're saying about other moves.. and besides.. if they don't fight their own team, why would piper use her power on her own team?

This is a random encounter, how does Nate know about my team...

because as i showed nate can literally see everyone's past, present and future from plank length.... now if you say me nate won't know about them even if he knows about their past, then i can't say anything.

Piper has a dagger that shows her the enemy, location and all. And how in character is it for Nate to go into the time barrier during a fight? Just wondering.

set your mind right... what will be your team's first move? nico teleporting.. or piper seeing through dagger? neither will get the chance to materialize though...

and if you see, that going into plank length was only one of nate's 300 ways of gaining wisdom.... and he even said this to mimic that it takes practice to tune in to this... so i think it's quite in character for nate since he does it quite often.......

and how ironically... he did it during a battle.... while many times faster than nico characters (enter ms marvel) were present in the battle...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

speaking of which, do show me how it's in character for nico to teleport away from the battle field against unknown opponents as soon as the battle starts.

1. Nico instantly teleports us to the Labyrinth - haven't seen Nate killing someone with TK faster than Nico can think

2. In the Labyrinth, Piper will charmspeak the others into cooperating. She's charmspoken characters much more powerful than Ultraman, like Gaea. She's also brought people back to life with her charmspeak and put life into a machine with it.

ohh yeah... they are dead...lol... though i'm curious.. how is gaea more powerful than ultraman?

Piper will show Ditto these images, and Ditto will transform into Naruto.

please show me when has ditto transformed by seeing a picture...... even if it can take the shape of the body.. won't replicate powers.... and piper's dagger is a very small thing to look at anyway..

5. Using Naruto's powers, Ditto makes as many clones as possible.

ahahahaha..... hahaha..... let me laugh a bit more please..... ahahahaha....

shadow clones aren't naruto's power.. they are ninja techniques... they requires hand signs ... other ninja's can perform them too if they knows how to (kakashi can create multi shadow clones).......... so untill you show me dittos can copy techniques and skills... they are not creating shadow clones..... i almost feel sorry for your lack of knowledge :D

1000 narutos will beat the crap out of 1 naruto...lol

Looking at the dagger again, one Ditto transforms into the Biomatrix

ohh.. yeah.... transforming into a canon or rock during sleep definitely shows it can transform into an universally unique object and use it's abilities which requires countless DNAs from over 10000 species throughout the universe... how convincing -_-

7. Another Ditto transforms into Nate Grey.

hold on... i thought you have 2 dittos........ anyway... i am a big fan of pokemon.. you will have to do better than that.. :D

firstly, your best bait of ditto's transformation are games... even there it can't copy more than 4 moves...

ditto can't transform without seeing the person face to face .. can transform from memory though if have meet him before... though it's not perfect transformation (eyes becomes different)... never seen anything to suggest ditto can transform by seeing a picture in a small dagger.

transformed dittos have lower physicals (we've seen that during the orange league)...

and we've seen in the manga too that while transforming to high power level, dittos aren't quite the same powerful as the original one (when ditto copied deoxys in the manga)..... so really sorry... copying zapdos or pikachu or only float after copying mewtwo won't really support your claim.

8. Biomatrix scans Nate and Ultraman

9. Many other Dittos repeat the same process

10. More Dittos put on the Biomatrices and turn into a fusion of Nate Grey and Ultraman.

11. Even more Dittos copy Metallos Kryptonite, amping Ditto-Nate-Ultraman to insane levels.

12. Ditto-Nate-Ultramans go and slaughter your team, now Nate's body is FTL and he's been amped.

where the hell are that many dittos coming from? o.O

and that's really a nice theory you know.... but it won't really matter... you know why?..... because..

beside seeing the past (remember he saw everything from the beginning of time) and everything in the multiverse..... nate has an extended precognition..... more of a future sight... which allows him to see what happens in the near or distant future.. nate will know your every little plan before it even takes place in your character's mind

mimic struggles to cope with nate's precognitive abilities... he sees all his fears becoming true in the future.. and comes close to loosing his mind

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and while knowing that, even if nico somehow manages to teleport (impossible though.. as per you word, nico is a supersonic at max.. reacting to bullet or arrows... while nate's mind works at a speed waaay beyond light speed.... it is a BIIIIIIIIIIGGG speed difference)...... ben (as clockwork and upgrade amalgam) can simply reverse back the time for his team (freezing time is against the rule.. reversing it back isn't)

clockwork can slow, freeze, reverse time at his will, and he can do that for the whole team... and upgrade on top of that... well, upgrades any machinery.. and clockwork is a living machine

clockwork reverses time for his team
clockwork reverses time for his team

MY TEAM CAN CRUSH, KILL, DISSECT, ATOMIZE YOUR TEAM AS THEY LIKE, AS MANY TIMES THEY LIKE..... AND YOUR TEAM CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT THAT..... SORRY TO SAY, BUT YOUR TEAM IS HORRIBLY OUTMATCHED HERE.

conclusion

before your team can even react...... nate will crush your team with tk.. members surviving that (ultraman) will fall under tp next and becomes vegetables... even if somehow nate allows nico to teleport them in the labrynth, clockwork can reverse back time and then the first step can be repeated (not that the labrynth is outside of multiverse.. nate can easily attack them in it)........... my way of play is pretty straight and simple... though i think u're struggling to find a right path to work..lol

END GAME

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I won't have enough time to refute another post over the weekend so can I just make one more battle post then open it up for votes?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I won't have enough time to refute another post over the weekend so can I just make one more battle post then open it up for votes?

hmm... ok.. as long as you don't add anything new which needs to counter... even if you add something new... i'll only counter that if it's needed.. won't add anything.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: cool. I'll have my post up in a few hours

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

umm........ jean did not attacked with body.... she psionically attacked him... now i don't have to prove a light energy (psionic energy) to be light speed i believe....

but still, for your confirmation, here's another one

I've never seen that psionic = light, but I don't read comics with psychics, mostly Firestorm, Blue Beetle, Justice League and Red Hood. And no wiki I've seen says that. Care to show me a scan? And Nico's thought speed is faster than the blink of an eye which you showed is how fast Nate's TK is.

and LOOOOL ... why do you even ask me to show tk speed?.. i only need to show nate's 'mind speed' as all of his mind based attack speed depends on that. :D.. which i believe have shown to be much much faster than light...

Uh, no, you have to prove that he has to attack at that speed. Combat speed and thought speed are different. And also you haven't shown me that his speed is FTL, and just because he says he knows everything in the universe doesn't mean he really does.

highly resistant?... perhaps immune?... to nate?!...... ohh... you do give quite a bit of laugh you know... XD

i only didn't read that you changed your perk from no tp to no bfr in this match. that's why i didn't went for tp right away....

here's what nate do to highly resistant, almost immune to tp things :D

I see him casting an image into Qabiri's mind, hardly mind f*cking, and you'll have to show me that Qabiri is immune to TP.

In the second scan I see necromancy, not TP, and in the third I see technopathy, also not TP.

now........... after we're clear about the penetrating immune to tp part, lets show you what level of tp we are talking about... none of those tps you mentioned combined can stand upto anywhere near nate grey level

Uh, I see statements, the phoenix raptor, and the astral plane. Statements don't mean anything - by statements, Firestorm is a universal threat, Odin is omnipotent, and Jaime Reyes could solo the Spectre. But they don't have the feats so it doesn't mean anything. Phoenix Raptor doesn't mean much either, Hope Summers used it in AvX and Hope would have lost to most street levellers at the time. As for the harvester bit, that looks an awful lot like the astral plane, and again statements mean nothing.

as we can see it, nate can crush them easily before they can even react... do show me how durable they are against a tk power which can crush the moon. :D

Nate isn't fast enough to hit them with that though, so it doesn't matter.

ohh... yeah right.. your team won't even get the chance of their first move.. and u're saying about other moves.. and besides.. if they don't fight their own team, why would piper use her power on her own team?

Because Piper isn't fighting, she's just getting Ultraman and Metallo to cooperate. She's done that many times.

"That was Hera," Thalia grumbled, "Her Majesty, the loose cannon."

"Thalia Grace," Hera said, "I will turn you into an aardvark, so help me-"

"Stop it, you two," Piper said. Amazingly, they both cooperated.

The "amazingly" bit is because Piper only had about 2 weeks training at the time. At the current time, she's had a year of training.

because as i showed nate can literally see everyone's past, present and future from plank length.... now if you say me nate won't know about them even if he knows about their past, then i can't say anything.

You... didn't show anything. He didn't do that mid combat either, the combat just took place outside the time stream, as Nate said in that scan.

set your mind right... what will be your team's first move? nico teleporting.. or piper seeing through dagger? neither will get the chance to materialize though...

First move is Nico teleporting. Then Piper uses the dagger.

speaking of which, do show me how it's in character for nico to teleport away from the battle field against unknown opponents as soon as the battle starts.

It's feasible that Nico will teleport away to rally his team in a safe place as soon as the battle starts. Much more feasible than Nate using the time stream mid-battle.

ohh yeah... they are dead...lol... though i'm curious.. how is gaea more powerful than ultraman?

Gaea is the living embodiment of the Earth, she can't die and the gods, who quite literally kill people by looking at them harshly, feared her. And besides Ultraman is a man without any magic powers, the only people that resist charmspeak are women with magic powers.

please show me when has ditto transformed by seeing a picture...... even if it can take the shape of the body.. won't replicate powers.... and piper's dagger is a very small thing to look at anyway..

Showed you in the scan at I think it was step 3 of my plan. That was the manga episode where they were searching for Mew, and Ditto copied it off of the pokedex, which was just as small as the dagger.

ahahahaha..... hahaha..... let me laugh a bit more please..... ahahahaha....

shadow clones aren't naruto's power.. they are ninja techniques... they requires hand signs ... other ninja's can perform them too if they knows how to (kakashi can create multi shadow clones).......... so untill you show me dittos can copy techniques and skills... they are not creating shadow clones..... i almost feel sorry for your lack of knowledge :D

1000 narutos will beat the crap out of 1 naruto...lol

You're a pokemon fan, right? So you should know that in the anime and sometimes the manga pokemon don't learn moves immediately, for example Gible's Draco Meteor would fade out instead of attacking the opponent. But Ditto always copies the moves perfectly. So it's perfectly acceptable to say that it could imitate the shadow clone technique as well.

ohh.. yeah.... transforming into a canon or rock during sleep definitely shows it can transform into an universally unique object and use it's abilities which requires countless DNAs from over 10000 species throughout the universe... how convincing -_-

The Biomnitrix doesn't require DNA from those species... it scans them... and it's still not as complex as Mew which as per the pokedex has the DNA of all Pokemon and is a life form not a machine. Even a blank biomnitrix would suffice.

hold on... i thought you have 2 dittos........ anyway... i am a big fan of pokemon.. you will have to do better than that.. :D

firstly, your best bait of ditto's transformation are games... even there it can't copy more than 4 moves...

ditto can't transform without seeing the person face to face .. can transform from memory though if have meet him before... though it's not perfect transformation (eyes becomes different)... never seen anything to suggest ditto can transform by seeing a picture in a small dagger.

transformed dittos have lower physicals (we've seen that during the orange league)...

and we've seen in the manga too that while transforming to high power level, dittos aren't quite the same powerful as the original one (when ditto copied deoxys in the manga)..... so really sorry... copying zapdos or pikachu or only float after copying mewtwo won't really support your claim.

I had 2 Dittos but used the Shadow Clones. And even if we do have slightly lower physicals, we're FTL, and there are millions of us (Shadow Clones will clone, turn back into Ditto, turn back into Naruto, clone again so really we have unlimited Dittos). And it's a known fact that whenever Ditto copies something it copies all their powers as well. And Ditto only has 4 moves because the pokemon it copies have 4 moves. And anyways even if I can only have 4 moves, it doesn't matter because I have virtually unlimited Dittos and together they'll just overwhelm your forces.

where the hell are that many dittos coming from? o.O

and that's really a nice theory you know.... but it won't really matter... you know why?..... because..

beside seeing the past (remember he saw everything from the beginning of time) and everything in the multiverse..... nate has an extended precognition..... more of a future sight... which allows him to see what happens in the near or distant future.. nate will know your every little plan before it even takes place in your character's mind

mimic struggles to cope with nate's precognitive abilities... he sees all his fears becoming true in the future.. and comes close to loosing his mind

That isn't precog it's TP. Mimic's worst fears never materialized. And Nate's powerless to stop it anyway. You're twisting your scans to your benefit, misinterpreting them.

and while knowing that, even if nico somehow manages to teleport (impossible though.. as per you word, nico is a supersonic at max.. reacting to bullet or arrows... while nate's mind works at a speed waaay beyond light speed.... it is a BIIIIIIIIIIGGG speed difference)...... ben (as clockwork and upgrade amalgam) can simply reverse back the time for his team (freezing time is against the rule.. reversing it back isn't)

clockwork can slow, freeze, reverse time at his will, and he can do that for the whole team... and upgrade on top of that... well, upgrades any machinery.. and clockwork is a living machine

Nate has never attacked someone faster than Nico can think. And it's not reacting to a bullet, it's seeing the bullet in slow motion which is a big difference. And then all he has to do is think which I calculated above. You'll need to show me that Nate can attack faster than that, and don't show me processing power, show me attacks because combat speed is different from thought speed. For example, Firestorm has traversed galaxies in an instant, but he doesn't have combat speed feats so he isn't a speedster.

before your team can even react...... nate will crush your team with tk.. members surviving that (ultraman) will fall under tp next and becomes vegetables... even if somehow nate allows nico to teleport them in the labrynth, clockwork can reverse back time and then the first step can be repeated (not that the labrynth is outside of multiverse.. nate can easily attack them in it)........... my way of play is pretty straight and simple... though i think u're struggling to find a right path to work..lol

1. As stated before, Nate's never attacked faster than Nico can think, and all he needs to do is think to teleport.

2. Clockwork can't reverse time, lol. He can show his team what happened, which is what is going on in that gif, but he can't alter the events.

3. Labyrinth is a protected dimension, and Nate's never ventured to a dimension that is guarded.

"I tried opening it [the portal] once," Rachel said, "Just out of curiosity."

"No," Annabeth said. "It needs the touch of a demigod."

Only demigods and gods can go to the Labyrinth. It stopped Rachel from going, and Nate doesn't have any feats of going to protected dimensions.

4. I'm not struggling at all. While my team may be initially weaker, we can copy anything you can do, and do it in bigger numbers. Despite the fact that you should be winning, I mean you have an Omega Level Mutant, you aren't, at all.

Summary

1. No feats of Nate being able to attack us faster than Nico can think which I showed was 234,300 fps.
  2. No feats of Nate being able to breach defenses of any sort guarding dimensions.
  3. Meanwhile we can do everything we stated. Making an army of Ultraman-Nate fusions, so we're FTL, amped with ridiculous amounts of Kryptonite and have all the powers of Nate.

@ssj_god: Please don't say things like "LOOOOL" or "let me laugh a little more" or "I think you are struggling," as it makes you come off as rude and condescending, and voters don't like that. Open for votes now? I didn't make any new arguments, even though I definitely could have.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

My vote goes to SSJ_God, he showed that his opponent has no efficient countermeasures.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ssj_god

@realitywarper said:

My vote goes to SSJ_God, he showed that his opponent has no efficient countermeasures.

thanks for stopping by.. and thanks for the vote.

opened scoring

thenewbluebeetle007: 0

ssj_god: 1

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Gizmorino

I vote ssj_god, his combo and tactics were nice

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote ssj_god, his combo and tactics were nice

thanks for stopping by and thanks for the vote

ongoing scoring

ssj_god: 2

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god's team was just simply superior and he proved that............I already knew how this battle was going to turn out when i saw both users and their teams.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: oh come on. If my plan worked, which I thought I proved that it did, then it would have been completely one-sided in my favor. There's got to be a reason that you thought it didn't work. :P

*sigh* does nobody like an underdog lol

For future voters, if you skim through it and just see Nate Grey vs Ultraman, 2 blobs and 2 initially weak magicians, don't vote unless you've read the whole thing please. It doesn't matter whose team is initially stronger, it matters whose wins. There's a reason that I've come this far.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: Just gonna come out and say it. 3 and 5 are misleading, 3 because Nico did not resist cupid, he in the end said he had a crush on percy. 5 is wrong because in tartarus he had to survive on pomegranate seeds to barley keep himself alive....o3o

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: i vote for ssjgod, Better feats. linked together well.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ssj_god

@deathhero61: @haoalchemist: thanks for stopping by and the votes

@arcus said:

@thenewbluebeetle007: @ssj_god: I'll try to give this a look

thanks in advance :)

ongoing scoring

ssj_god: 4

@thenewbluebeetle007 said:

@realitywarper: oh come on. If my plan worked, which I thought I proved that it did, then it would have been completely one-sided in my favor. There's got to be a reason that you thought it didn't work. :P

*sigh* does nobody like an underdog lol

For future voters, if you skim through it and just see Nate Grey vs Ultraman, 2 blobs and 2 initially weak magicians, don't vote unless you've read the whole thing please. It doesn't matter whose team is initially stronger, it matters whose wins. There's a reason that I've come this far.

for once, i'm a really big supporter of underdogs.... and besides. as i already said, if you know me, u'll know, i'm a big pokemon fan.. i'd have loved to see dittos doing things .. if you notice, i haven't even once said it that if ditto can copy powers of nate grey level.. because i trully believe on pokemon abilities... though i truly think you should've showed ditto copying power from legendaries.. such as deoxys, zapdos (which ditto have feats with) .. or in game legendaries like arceus or so... anyway.. your constantly ignoring nate's speed of attack was a bit annoying.. even after providing feats of how much faster than lightspeed his mind works... i really don't think nico's reacting to arrow (which was the only thing you said about his speed feat) should hold much ground against the vast mind speed feats i gave for nate.. and then again, combined time manip of nate and clockwork......

though i'll say this... good attempted debating even with a vastly underdog team... you have my respect.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: thanks, I guess, although I would have liked a win better lol... For the last post, I actually wrote it once, then accidentally deleted it and had to write a new one... the original was much more courteous. And I didn't know psionic energy was lightspeed, and other than that there really wasn't combat speed faster than Nico can think - he even said "in the blink of an eye" which I showed Nico's thought speed to be faster than that. As I said I mainly read DC which, except for Martian Manhunter and his villains doesn't really have too many major psychics, not like Marvel which has Nate, Jean, Xavier, Emma, Cable, Surfer, Thanos, Sentry etc. If voting gets to 5-0 or 6-1 you can close it. This really is a gimmick team.

And I thought Clockwork's power was to simply show people what had happened, not manipulate it? I watched a bit of Ben 10 before they changed the animation style.

@haoalchemist: 5 isn't wrong. He survived Tartarus without killing himself. The pomegranate seed thing was when he was put in that cage by the twin giants. And 3 he did resist it initially, and only admitted it because Cupid had something he was looking for and he needed to admit his crush to get it. But thanks for voting.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: ssj_god is very good with nate grey, i personally felt his team was superior, you could have won though, he technically left you on thr run, your team is strong but useless against his team.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: thanks, I guess... For the last post, I actually wrote it once, then accidentally deleted it and had to write a new one... the original was much more courteous. And I didn't know psionic energy was lightspeed, and other than that there really wasn't combat speed faster than Nico can think. As I said I mainly read DC which, except for Martian Manhunter and his villains doesn't really have too many psychics. If voting gets to 5-0 or 6-1 you can close it.

come on... you really did good.. i mean it... psionic energy is basically a form of light energy (which only psionics can create)... so, it's basically a light energy travelling.. that's why i said that i don't think it is necessary to prove how fast it was....

and i'd like to clear up two points for your personal query..... that entering planck length was indeed between an ongoing battle (if you see carefully, you can even see ares coming there and saying nate was hiding among time).. and another thing.. nate is basically a very powerful psionic... he doesn't have particular reality warping or technopathy powers, but he can perform them through his psionic powers.... though never saw anything about necromancy.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My vote goes to SSJ

He showed exactly why Nate could solo

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My vote goes to SSJ

He showed exactly why Nate could solo

thanks for stopping by, and thanks for the vote

ongoing scoring

ssj_god: 5

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

ssj_god wins, his team is just better, and the Ditto's powers didn't convinced me at 100%.

thenewbluebeetle007 did a very good job, imo, but his team was weaker.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god wins, his team is just better, and the Ditto's powers didn't convinced me at 100%.

thenewbluebeetle007 did a very good job, imo, but his team was weaker.

thanks for the read and input..

ongoing scoring

ssj_god: 6

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ_god because that timeline thing is just too OP. He also could've continued to show Ultraman is immune to magic so he definitely would not have coordinated with his team or that as soon as ditto untransforms from Naruto the clones Would disappear since they take concentrated control of tutu to keep alive.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By magnablue

@ssj_god: I think that you have this due to leaving the time stream than attacking from there.

Do you mind looking at mine?

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/gt-r1-sightless-vs-hylian-voting-1619430/?messageId=13287880#js-message-1

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By chaos911

Great debate from both. However if I had to choose, my vote goes too @ssj_god. You did a great job @newbluebeetle007, but I had a hard time believing they could get past the speed difference, but the rest of your plan sounded good.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ssj_god