RD 2: juiceboks vs boschePG ( VOTES OPEN NOW)

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By boschePG

@juiceboks

• Fernus(5)
  • Cyborg Superman (5)
  • No Molecule Manipulation or Transmutation

VS

@boschepg

• Coyote Starrk 1
  • Grimmjow Jaegerjaws 1
  • Byakuya Kuchiki 1
  • Shunsui Kyoraku 1
  • Gin Ichimaru 1
  • Mayuri Kurotsuchi 1
  • Kisuke Urahara 1
  • Retsu Unohana 1
  • Bazz-B 1
  • Toshiro Hitsugaya 1
  • No Mental or Soul Attacks
No Caption Provided

Start 2 Miles Away from the middle.

Other Rules

• Time can be slowed to Nano Seconds, or Speed up to Light Speed. Cannot be frozen.
  • Mental Powers is not restricted at all.
  • Soul Powers are allowed.
  • Characters must been part of a team.
  • BFR is allowed.
  • official start date is 11/12/14. you can start posting now but this battle will close 10 days from the 12th, on 11/22/14 (if you live over the continental date line, its still going to be 10 days)

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@boschepg

Opening

No Caption Provided

Hank Henshaw is the result of a man's burning hatred of Superman meeting various forms of technology. Hank can create bodies through the use of technopathy that exhibit Kryptonian powers and more often than not exceed Superman's own physical capabilities. In addition to the uncanny ability to create pieces of tech on the fly to combat whoever he's facing, he also is in possession of 5 Qwardian rings which further amp his striking power.

No Caption Provided

Fernus is the result of Martian Manhunter's fear of fire and general inhibitions taken form. He possesses all the powers of standard J'onn, but uses them to frighteningly deadly and merciless efficiency. He's soloed the JLA on three occasions, and only lost due to Martian Manhunter himself taking over him. Needless to say, he's quite a tough cookie to put down period.

Strategy

First things first, Fernus will use his telepathy to locate your team. This shouldn't constitute as a mind attack since J'onn isn't doing anything to your team other than detecting their thoughts like a radar. Which shouldn't be a problem due to his planetary level telepathy..

No Caption Provided

..after which the duo can finish your team off a plethora of ways. And even if this isn't allowed Hank can use technopathy to turn his hand into a GPS or something. He's created things like sonic cannons and energy disruptors on the fly so I don't see why a simple GPS would be an arduous task for him. But anyway, moving on to what could be written in your team's eulogy.

Fernus can blitz and oneshot them like J'onn did to White Martians as he flew across every continent on Earth within seconds..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hank could blitz your team with his own super speed like he did to Superman.

No Caption Provided

Fernus could phase your team's organs like J'onn did to White Martians..

No Caption Provided

..or phase them into the ground to incapacitate like he did to Superman

No Caption Provided

Hank can go to town on your team with his yellow lantern constructs that have owned Superman in a few strikes.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or just burn them heat vision strong enough to nearly oneshot Mongul.

No Caption Provided

I could go on..but I think my point has been made. Your team of Bleach characters comes nowhere close to my duo of team busting powerhouses in damn near anything. This doesn't even take into consideration the massive durability edge Fernus and Hank have over your whole team. Between Fernus' intangibility, healing factor, shapeshifting, and Hank's own healing factor and shapeshifting, your team has no way to really harm mine. I don't see a way they can possibly lose.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By boschePG

@juiceboks:

I could go on..but I think my point has been made. Your team of Bleach characters comes nowhere close to my duo of team busting powerhouses in damn near anything. This doesn't even take into consideration the massive durability edge Fernus and Hank have over your whole team. Between Fernus' intangibility, healing factor, shapeshifting, and Hank's own healing factor and shapeshifting, your team has no way to really harm mine. I don't see a way they can possibly lose.

I guess I can most certainly try.

You just have to answer a quick question. Im not going to lie that your team is faster. almost FTL compared to us hypersonic/supersonic guys but I have to ask: are we under the assumption that your duo is or is not effected by spiritual pressure? especially when its the combined spiritual pressure of 7 Shinigami Captain levels and 2 Arrancar Espada level in a confined space.

I ask cuz its such a passive character design within the characters and I just wanted to get it cleared up before anything. Especially since the soul crush tends to let people even trained against it to breathe harder or be paralyzed for a moment. And since this is a high tier tournament, soul crush is not turned off in this battle

Im only asking cuz I think it would slow your guys somewhat. I dont know if they have training/defense against ones soul feeling like its being crushed thus I asked. Any defense Superman or Mongul would be considered active effect. Superman being weak to kryptonite or when Green Lantern was weak to yellow is a passive effect in which the said object works regardless of intent

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Psychological use

Fear
Reiatsu EffectDescription
Reiatsu at its most basic level can instill fear in others when it is very high (in comparison to the one feeling it). Willpower is the simplest way to fight this effect.
  • When Ichigo fought Kenpachi for the first time he felt it was impossible to win, making his Reiatsu far weaker than normal. Kurosaki was able to fight Zaraki only once he was able to counter with his Reiatsu.
Stun
High level of spiritual power can cause those of lower power to be stunned by simply being in the presence of a high level spiritual being.
  • It is not uncommon for Humans and Souls alike to get the wind knocked out of them by simply being near a spiritual being with a high level of spiritual pressure.
  • Kenpachi Zaraki's spiritual pressure was so high that Hanatarō Yamada fell to his knees, Ganju Shiba could barely stand upon coming within 20 feet of him.
Paralysis
When a Spiritual being of high Reiatsu chooses to they can paralyze an opponent just by focusing pressure through their stare or presence.
  • Yamamoto stares directly into Lieutenant Nanao Ise's eyes paralyzing her from movement.
Phantom Pain
High level of spiritual pressure can make an opponent feel as though they are being attacked though nothing is physically happening to them.
  • Captain Zaraki went after who he thought was the strongest of the intruders, Ichigo Kurosaki. As Ichigo and his group ran, he felt like there was a sword to his neck, following no matter how fast they ran.
  • Upon coming face to face with Kenpachi, Ichigo literally felt like he was just stabbed, but in reality, he simply saw just how massive Kenpachi's killing intent was.

Above I have linked/spoilered the examples of soul crush effects. If we can get this out of the way first, I can possibly/ hopefully mount a defense. This is a vital point cuz if Soul Crush of one Captain can stop supersonic people in their tracks to be paralyzed then Im thinking it would slow down a high tier speed unit like your dup to lower level.

Remember, Bleach has put supersonic people to crawl or paralyzation = FTL to lower level tier??? With 9 people combined with such force, could FTL to supersonic level be plausible?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By boschePG

@juiceboks:

still waiting for your answer but Ill continue since we are running out of time

As you know Im pitching the combined spiritual pressure of 9 souls to give my super soul crush PoV

Now to continue on that this is where Urahara comes in. You know, the super genius, ninja assasin, magic user. With his magic he has sealed Aizen, whose power level was so immense that he could negate powers on sheer presence but this worked. its magic

Loading Video...

He also rerouted ones soul to explode, which Aizen himself said would have worked if he had not ascended to a 4th dimensional being.Ones soul to explode from inside out is pretty good oneshot kill, IMO

Since I brought up Aizen being a 4th dimensional (ascended being) did you know DCs Mr Mxyzptik is a 5th dimensional being?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or just burn them heat vision strong enough to nearly oneshot Mongul.

But thats why I got BazB who can counter Yamamoto. You know Yamamotos, Bankai can reach 27 million degrees

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fernus could phase your team's organs like J'onn did to White Martians..

Do you know of Mayuri? He is full of artificial body parts. He even has backup brains.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I may be going somewhat off track here but Mayuri has shown himself to be a poison expert. All Im saying is if this guy, who is not even supersonic

No Caption Provided

can get to this guy and the JLA

No Caption Provided

to make him look like this

No Caption Provided

and make him do this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

than I think Mayuri I think Mayuri has a shot of effecting something based on his feats

and of course I have a healer in Unohana, who is also a good magic user

No Caption Provided

He's soloed the JLA on three occasions, and only lost due to Martian Manhunter himself taking over him.

This is incorrect or part right. WHen he first appeared he didnt solo Plastic Man, who wasnt even himself cuz he was scattered for a thousand years due to the past battle with Atlantis to free Aquaman. Plastic Man countered Fernus and Plastic Man convinced J'onn

and of course I could always can BFR with magic

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: open for votes now. give shout outs if you want

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By hatemalingsia
No Caption Provided

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia:

did you really vote for someone or you just wanted to drop a funny?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@boschepg: Tag me again if I don't vote by tonight.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

lol you kind of have to vote for Bosche here... he was waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting... the funny thing is juiceboks probably could have won this... such a shame... Bosche gets the vote

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@serrure said:

lol you kind of have to vote for Bosche here... he was waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting... the funny thing is juiceboks probably could have won this... such a shame... Bosche gets the vote

pretty much this. gotta give my vote to @boschepg for putting up more of an argument. Otherwise it would've been the other way around. Fernus and Henshaw? eeeeek.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@serrure said:

pretty much this. gotta give my vote to @boschepg for putting up more of an argument. Otherwise it would've been the other way around. Fernus and Henshaw? eeeeek.

I have to jump on this train right here. I would have loved to see how a full debate on this one. You got two grade A debaters in this one, would have been a fun one to read.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll have to go with Bosche due to a lack of a response

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers