#1 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight to the death!

Who wins?

V.S

Give reasons!!

#2 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering Rayman has no arms or legs i think he'd be hard to hit.

They are fighting on an Island full of '?' boxes and Health packs. Who wins?

#3 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh lol, that's who i thought. Just wanted to see what other People said.

#4 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Mario has the all mighty jump of doom. If he jumps on you Unless you have a spiky back your dead.
Post Edited:2007-11-16 22:02:05

#5 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Rayman just has punch upgrades. Mario has special upgrades and items, like the Invincible star, the Fire flower, the Shell, the Giant mushroom from the DS version, the Cape, the Raccoon tail, the Metal upgrade, and much more. Rayman gets pwned, even though I like him...

#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Rayman just has punch upgrades. Mario has special upgrades and items, like the Invincible star, the Fire flower, the Shell, the Giant mushroom from the DS version, the Cape, the Raccoon tail, the Metal upgrade, and much more. Rayman gets pwned, even though I like him..."

Mario just needs his jump of doom.

#7 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#8 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Static Shock says:
"Rayman just has punch upgrades. Mario has special upgrades and items, like the Invincible star, the Fire flower, the Shell, the Giant mushroom from the DS version, the Cape, the Raccoon tail, the Metal upgrade, and much more. Rayman gets pwned, even though I like him..."

Mario just needs his jump of doom. "

It will take more than just a jump to kill Rayman, who has a health bar. Mario doesn't have one.

#9 Posted by Ghostwalker (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Mario wins.