#1 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

The empathic sorceress vs. the elemental mutant.

#2 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Some body use my presentation format. I ain't mad bruh do you...or is it do me..either way do it.

smart money is Raven but I'm a go Storm

#3 Posted by Owen_Porter (83079 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll also pick my Nubian Queen.

#4 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

But Raven is a pretty powerful Sorceress,in her soul self form Storms powers couldn't effect her. Why do u guys feel Storm can beat her? Or better yet how could storm beat her.Make your case.

#5 Posted by PhantomX (19 posts) - - Show Bio

this is what will happen sexy ol' storm will kick her......Never mind

Storm will just win okay?!

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Can just make really powerful winds and rain hit Raven and with the wind blowing, make the rain hit like a bullet. To bruise her up than hit her with lighting.

#7 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

E-MAN says:

"But Raven is a pretty powerful Sorceress,in her soul self form Storms powers couldn't effect her. Why do u guys feel Storm can beat her? Or better yet how could storm beat her.Make your case."

That's basically just astral projection right? So how is she going to protect her body from a lightning bolt when she slips into her Soul Self? If Raven started the battle in her Soul Self and Storm didn't know where Raven's physical body was then ok. Or if she could use her Soul Self before Storm attacked then Raven could win. She can shut down Storm's mind using her Soul Self, but if Storm's first move is to hit Raven with a lightning bolt then it would be over.

Raven's first move would have to be to teleport away so she could stash her body and come back in her Soul Self. But even with that move she has to hope she can teleport before the lightning hits her.

#8 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"E-MAN says:
"But Raven is a pretty powerful Sorceress,in her soul self form Storms powers couldn't effect her. Why do u guys feel Storm can beat her? Or better yet how could storm beat her.Make your case."
That's basically just astral projection right? So how is she going to protect her body from a lightning bolt when she slips into her Soul Self? If Raven started the battle in her Soul Self and Storm didn't know where Raven's physical body was then ok. Or if she could use her Soul Self before Storm attacked then Raven could win. She can shut down Storm's mind using her Soul Self, but if Storm's first move is to hit Raven with a lightning bolt then it would be over. Raven's first move would have to be to teleport away so she could stash her body and come back in her Soul Self. But even with that move she has to hope she can teleport before the lightning hits her."

Well put Forever.

#9 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm wins here. There's nothing Raven could do to protect herself from Storms' strongest lightning and wind bursts. 
#10 Posted by BlackDove (375 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to go with Raven. It really depends on who attacks first, but i'll still go with Raven via Soul Self. Storm would give her a good fight though.
#11 Posted by Roddy010 (4929 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm wins this...

#12 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven wins.

#13 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMightyAvenger said:
Raven wins.
No Storm is quicker on the draw
#14 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1864 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500: Maybe but Raven could just use that soul form thing and she would be pretty much untouchable.
#15 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3274 posts) - - Show Bio
@Forever said:

E-MAN says:

That's basically just astral projection right? So how is she going to protect her body from a lightning bolt when she slips into her Soul Self? If Raven started the battle in her Soul Self and Storm didn't know where Raven's physical body was then ok. Or if she could use her Soul Self before Storm attacked then Raven could win. She can shut down Storm's mind using her Soul Self, but if Storm's first move is to hit Raven with a lightning bolt then it would be over.

Raven's first move would have to be to teleport away so she could stash her body and come back in her Soul Self. But even with that move she has to hope she can teleport before the lightning hits her.

I agree with this. Storm takes this with a lightning bolt or thunder clap.
#16 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMightyAvenger said:
@Aqua11500: Maybe but Raven could just use that soul form thing and she would be pretty much untouchable.
Not if she's fried first -_-
#17 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1864 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500: Fine then.
#18 Posted by Killemall (16955 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm wins.. (it breaks my heart to say so coz i really like gothic girls :( )

#19 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm =)

#20 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldnt count raven out..she has ways of winning..soul self, bfr..can teleport to avoid storms attacks.....

#21 Posted by FemmeFatale (242 posts) - - Show Bio

storm

#22 Posted by Joygirl (15325 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven. Who's to say she doesn't attack offensively first? From what I've seen Storm doesn't just ZOMGINSTALIGHTNINGBOLT, she warms up with wind and rain and whatnot while she gets ready. Raven doesn't get ready. She just zots your soul/mind/emotions/whatever..

#23 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm still wins

#24 Posted by Saren (24267 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven.

#25 Posted by charlieboy (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

i think at average power levels raven would lose if she was demoned up i think she would rip storm apart.

#26 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Raven. Who's to say she doesn't attack offensively first? From what I've seen Storm doesn't just ZOMGINSTALIGHTNINGBOLT, she warms up with wind and rain and whatnot while she gets ready. Raven doesn't get ready. She just zots your soul/mind/emotions/whatever..

Storm actually attacks instantly. For that matter, I've seen portrayals of Raven that show her preparing herself for whatever "experience' her powers will put her through.

#27 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm.

#28 Posted by Roddy010 (4929 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm...