Raven vs Saturn Girl

BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlackDove

Raven

VS

Saturn Girl

Fight 1

• Morals on 
    5 min. prep 

• Takes place in Legion headquarters

Fight 2  
    No morals

• No prep
  • Both Bloodlusted
  • Takes place on Titans grounds

WHO WINS??? (please use logic and reason)

Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cats

Bump

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Outside_85

Going to stay on Imra's terms here because Raven as a truckload of things she cant do.  

Round 1: 
Telepathy; Granted Saturn Girl is one of the best in this field, basically allowing her to fill the Martian Manhunters boots in terms roles when big team things go down in the 31st century. Problem will be that the illusions she can make others see might be ineffective against Raven unless she can also give them the emotions that would be needed to fool Raven. Secondly, Raven's a half-demon and poking around her head for information could be extremely dangerous. Force bolts might be effective, depending on if Raven's shields can block them or not. 

Telekinesis; As this is on Legion World/HQ/Treehous, Imra will know the place and know what things to throw, again the problem arises that Raven's soul-self has been shown to swallow pieces of bridges before having to regurgitate them, so depending on the amount of stuff in the room, it may just be left empty. 

Hand to hand; while not listed the places i've read, i guess Imra (like most legionares apparently) has some practice with Karate Kid. If its enough I dont know.

Round 2: 
Not much point in this one as Raven usually turns a few shades of red if angry and turns into something that seems to stomp teams of demons and Titans.

BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BlackDove
@Outside_85: Great response!  

What do you mean when you say there are things she can't do? She can definatly do a lot.  

Hand to Hand: Raven's teleportation along with training from the teen titans is proven to be very effective when fighting her opponents. So she definatly has experience in that area.  

Sorry, I can't find the full scan of the battle but she basically interrupted a planned attack by her brother Envy. Here, she took out a full army of Trigon worshipers which included her teleporting two helicopters' together thus creating a big BOOM!
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By PowerHerc

Saturn Girl's psi-powers are too much for Raven;  Irma wins.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fire Star
@PowerHerc said:
"Saturn Girl's psi-powers are too much for Raven;  Irma wins. "
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By SuperTide
@PowerHerc said:
" Saturn Girl's psi-powers are too much for Raven;  Irma wins. "
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8  Edited By Zoom

What version of Saturn Girl is that?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By Mercy_
@Zoom: It's the most current version. The one appearing in this volume of Legion of Super-Heroes. 
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zoom
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Zoom: It's the most current version. The one appearing in this volume of Legion of Super-Heroes.  "
I figured that might be the case but I haven't read that volume. 

Post LoTW, most of the Legion is from the original continuity right?
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mercy_
@Zoom said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Zoom: It's the most current version. The one appearing in this volume of Legion of Super-Heroes.  "
I figured that might be the case but I haven't read that volume.  Post LoTW, most of the Legion is from the original continuity right? "
I've only read three issues.  

...I honestly have no idea. The only Legion I'd read before that was volume five when they were all teenagers. LoTW pretty much confused the crap out of me. I think that's correct, though. 
Kimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kimmy
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Zoom said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
I figured that might be the case but I haven't read that volume.  Post LoTW, most of the Legion is from the original continuity right? "
I've only read three issues.   ...I honestly have no idea. The only Legion I'd read before that was volume five when they were all teenagers. LoTW pretty much confused the crap out of me. I think that's correct, though.  "
its the legion from the original continuity. With the first incarnation of the characters.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mercy_
@Kimmy: Thaaaaaank you <3
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Outside_85
@BlackDove:
I meant Raven has a bag of tricks Imra doesnt, like teleportation and magic.
marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By marvellover1
@PowerHerc said:
Actually ravens mind has a type of security, her mind is dangerous and can damage people.
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By sa5m

Im not sure

BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BlackDove
@marvellover1 said:
" @PowerHerc said:
Actually ravens mind has a type of security, her mind is dangerous and can damage people. "

Very true. Playing in Raven's mind tend's to bring out the bad side in her.
BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BlackDove
@sa5m said:
"Im not sure "

What's your dilemma?
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By velle37

I see Saturn Girl winning round 1.........

Raven round 2........
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By pcbh168

I think Saturn Girl would win.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Roddy010
@BlackDove said:
"@Outside_85: Great response!  

What do you mean when you say there are things she can't do? She can definatly do a lot.  

Hand to Hand: Raven's teleportation along with training from the teen titans is proven to be very effective when fighting her opponents. So she definatly has experience in that area.  

Sorry, I can't find the full scan of the battle but she basically interrupted a planned attack by her brother Envy. Here, she took out a full army of Trigon worshipers which included her teleporting two helicopters' together thus creating a big BOOM! "

@Outside_85 said:
"Going to stay on Imra's terms here because Raven as a truckload of things she cant do.  Round 1: Telepathy; Granted Saturn Girl is one of the best in this field, basically allowing her to fill the Martian Manhunters boots in terms roles when big team things go down in the 31st century. Problem will be that the illusions she can make others see might be ineffective against Raven unless she can also give them the emotions that would be needed to fool Raven. Secondly, Raven's a half-demon and poking around her head for information could be extremely dangerous. Force bolts might be effective, depending on if Raven's shields can block them or not.  Telekinesis; As this is on Legion World/HQ/Treehous, Imra will know the place and know what things to throw, again the problem arises that Raven's soul-self has been shown to swallow pieces of bridges before having to regurgitate them, so depending on the amount of stuff in the room, it may just be left empty.  Hand to hand; while not listed the places i've read, i guess Imra (like most legionares apparently) has some practice with Karate Kid. If its enough I dont know.  Round 2: Not much point in this one as Raven usually turns a few shades of red if angry and turns into something that seems to stomp teams of demons and Titans. "

I can agree with these two points...Raven's teleportation can play a major part in her victory in this fight...
Omega-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22  Edited By Omega-Man
@Roddy010: 

What's teleportation going to do? Saturn girl can just mind rape Raven with just a mear thought Raven can't move faster than thought.
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By Roddy010
@Omega-Man : Raven's powers work at speed of thought as well....
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fire Star said:
" @PowerHerc said:
"Saturn Girl's psi-powers are too much for Raven;  Irma wins. "
"
BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BlackDove

Honestly, if Raven somehow releases her Soul Self then Irma is skrewed. If she somehow KO's Raven (which I don't see happening), then she' s got the battle. Only on the 1st battle do I see Irma standing a chance.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Zoom
@Outside_85 said:
" @BlackDove: I meant Raven has a bag of tricks Imra doesnt, like teleportation and magic. "
I used to correct people, saying Raven doesn't have magic but now, because so many writers have just not payed any attention to her power set, she does have magic.  Go figure.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By velle37
@Zoom said:
" @Outside_85 said:
" @BlackDove: I meant Raven has a bag of tricks Imra doesnt, like teleportation and magic. "
I used to correct people, saying Raven doesn't have magic but now, because so many writers have just not payed any attention to her power set, she does have magic.  Go figure. "

Lol, it happens...........
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Outside_85

@Zoom said:

" @Outside_85 said:
I used to correct people, saying Raven doesn't have magic but now, because so many writers have just not payed any attention to her power set, she does have magic.  Go figure. "

Well Raven's been shown to have magic-like powers for alot of years, think the first appearance was back in her white period, each of the Titans were stuck in some kind of muderous nightmare, they all pulled throught with the aid of their standard tricks, and Raven did it by shooting balls of flame from the folds of her cloak. Also in DC magic and demons are practically a given when you are not Blue Devil.
TruthTeller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers