AbramDaAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AbramDaAwesome

Aizen IMO

he has no morals and is effectively immortal, the final getsuga tenshou only immobilized him, plus can just speed blitz the hell outta raven

but i don't know that much about raven so does anyone know if she has a god breaker move?

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By roronuffy

Aizen has the most OP Shikai of all time and we haven't even seen his Bankai. He literally controls all senses including any 6th sense one might have for detecting him. Raven wouldn't even know she was fighting and she'd be dead.

Avatar image for darkcomicmaster
darkcomicmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: @abramdaawesome:

Im not disagring with you but a lot of people have stated her dark abilities are above a lot of people so im wondering if she is above Aizen one of the most op characters going

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Have no idea who Aizen is.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkcomicmaster: Yeah she is very powerful but Aizen's ability is just too OP. She may have ways of detecting him even with his power activated but why would she bother if he's already convinced her normal senses he's dead. Aizen isn't one to recklessly tell people his ability so she would never have any indication that she was under perfect hypnosis. Without previous knowledge Aizen has probably one of the most OP powers of all time. Perfect hypnosis is unfair because there is literally no way to ever know or even suspect that you are under it unless he tells you.

@outside_85: Aizen is the former main antagonist of the manga bleach

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: Thanks, but doesn't really mean anything to me. :)

That said, considering Raven is an empath, she also has something akin to his hypnosis and in this state not against using it. Also since her's is psionic/magic, she doesnt have the 'look into my eye's' part... that I dont know if he has.

Alternatively, she could just BFR him. :)

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: I should explain better. He is a Shinigami or death god (roughly translated) that is already dead and his power is active as soon as he draws his sword. It does not depend on anything his opponent does. It is also perfect hypnosis meaning that it completely influences all senses (including any 6th senses) perfectly with no chance of you believing anything he doesn't want you to.

On top of that, in his current form his sword swings obliterate mountains just from the force created if someone counters them. He is massively hypersonic (some believe much faster than lightning). His spiritual pressure is so powerful normal humans evaporate from being in his presence and he can warp one's perception of time and reality even without trying to.

He also is one of the most powerful Kido users which is the bleach equivalent to magic. And finally he is arguably the smartest man in the Bleach universe putting him on par with people like Lex Luthor. Basically the only way he could lose is if he gets cocky and tells her his ability and decides to fight without using it (which he has done) but even still he probably wins.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: But as you noted, he is the villain, and I assume he gets beat even with these powers by the hero.

Note: I take every speed feat of manga/anime origins with a massive grain of salt because everyone and their dog appears to be blisteringly fast without anyone ever mentioning that they are. As in, they probably wouldn't be quite so fast if they were to appear in an American or European comic and characters from those two would more than likely be quite alot faster if they appeared in a manga.

SlayerB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is silly. Raven would crush Aizen. Aizen firstly needs spirit energy for strength, which Raven can manipulate. Aizen's ability only works if you've seen his sword in shikai, also. We all know how cocky bleach characters are, they are constantly babbling on about their abilities and why you won't survive, meanwhile, Raven is a quite thinker so him being cocky is definitely against him. I'm sure Raven has no problem seeing through his hypnosis since she is a telepath and has emotion manipulation, it's just not going to work on her. Also, though Aizen is fast and skilled in combat, Raven can manipulate time and is also experienced in hand to hand combat. She's also capable of darkness manipulation and telekinesis, so him touching her is pretty much not likely.

She could just use her telepathy to avoid his hypnosis and use her sorcery to make him disappear.

~imo

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheMagicStik

@outside_85: Bleach is basically the king of Flash Step out of current Shonen manga. All of the subsets of characters, Shinigami, Hollow, Quincy, have their own form of Flash Step tech and they all move extremely fast and there is always explicitly a speed element involved in fights.

There are many measurable examples where a character is in one posistion then all of a sudden in another. For example Ichigo at the beginning of the series sees Byakuya (one of the antagonists at the time) across a long distance. All of a sudden Ichigo had a long gash in his chest and he couldnt even comprehend Byakuya moving. Later in the series Ichigo basically does the same thing to Byakuya. Speed scaling is very real in Bleach.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: Speed scaling between various named characters perhaps.And even then... I wouldn't be surprised that they've come across some ancient who appears to move very slowly, but somehow manages to humiliate the most easy to bait person in a fight? (In case you've watched it, kinda like the True Master out of the Teen Titans show)

Anyways, the OP doesn't specify which version of Raven we are dealing with here. The New 52 version has very few feats, granted, but one of them is effortlessly dodging both Jon Kent's fists and whatever his TTK could throw at her. The old one flattened teams with a twitch.

Btw, whats this guy like if the morals are on?

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: True but even still Aizen is one of the few anime characters that actually is as fast as he's hyped to be. Also he has no morals, he will kill anyone even his closest friends.

@slayerb: OP states they start in a field in a random encounter with morals on. She definitely will see his Shikai and once she does, it's over. Aizen is not a character that ever blabs about his abilities to strange opponents (example: all the Espada he beat) and even hid it for 100's of years from the entire Gotei 13. Raven will never suspect she is being hypnotized and therefor won't try to see through it. She'll believe he is dead and then he'll stab her (which will work because she can be hurt by spiritual weapons).

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Outside_85

@roronuffy: Hmm, then Raven is at a severe disadvantage since she normally (morals on) holds back the lionshare of her power out of fear of Trigon getting to her.

SlayerB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: Nope. Once Raven sees a dead body of something just lying around, shes going to have her guards up. There is no way for Aizen's ability to effect Raven with her wide skill of mental abilities and she can sense and control spirit energy so Aizen is not sneaking up on her. Raven would know his illusion based on it's imbalanced energy and lack of an actual soul. Don't forget Raven is also capable of the inducing the seven deadly sins as well as memory alteration so shes going to know the difference between an empty shell vs Aizen sneaking up on her with all his hatred.

The only way Aizen is going to have any effect on her is if his ability over the mind is stronger, which I highly doubt. Aizen has never fought anyone with true power over the mind like Raven. All of his enemies have been based on elements or bodily strength rendering them helpless to hypnosis. Raven on the other hand, has fought many enemies who focus in mental abilities. Raven can actually ascend into the spirit realm and fight spiritual creatures as well as create astral projections. This alone shows her power over the mind and spirit energies. Aizen is nowhere near this mental power. Furthermore, Aizen's sword is the sorce of his hypnosis, not his actual mind so his mind is not strong enough to take on Raven's

Aizen is going to be helpless because he'll rely on the power of his hypnosis to trick Raven, which he believes is all powerful, but he'll be in for a surprise. Raven also has precognitive abilities, so good luck to Aizen catching her completely off guard. Raven could just suck Aizen into his own shadow of course, as she also manipulates shadows. There are just too many possibilities for Raven to dispose of Aizen with ease. Aizen only got so far because of his perfect hypnosis over the other captains, and that's not going to work on Raven.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voice inside my head: *don't fall for the bait*

impulses: Aizen is the troll god 10/10 FLAWLESS VICTORY

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy:

Aizen doesnt control any 6th sense, he never said he could control 6 senses. he said kyouka suigetsu grants him the power of "complete hypnosis" NOT "perfect hypnosis" over the 5 senses of his opponent. Stop spreading rubbish.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayerb: Aizen doesn't lack a soul, he is a soul. Also I don't know if there is an imbalance in his soul. Also Aizen has already mind raped Bach (who is the strongest so far in bleach) into losing his perception of time while being completely confined in his prison. He's not telepathic but his mental fortitude and intelligence are off the charts but still idk if that will help against Ravens mind abilities. That being said I'm not sure a morals on Raven would ever go to any of those extremes if he led he to believe he was beaten, which he always does to his opponents. She hasn't ever showed the kind of tenacity to make sure her opponent was really dead and it wasn't some sort of illusion.

If you going to convince me you have to show Raven would not only try to see through the illusion, but also be able to react to a massively hypersonic mountain obliterating sword slash to the face.

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: Except that he also fooled everyone's ability to detect his spiritual pressure, even during fights. Idk about you but none of my 5 senses detect spiritual pressure.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy:

Aizen himself said 5 senses when he explained to unohana.

aizens words>ur thoughts.

LOL... DUDE you arent a bleach character, you arent a cartoon.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: Lol Don't you say that, I can be anything I put my mind to... At least that what my mom tells me

But in all seriousness Aizen said 5 senses but in reality humans have many more than 5 (i.e. Proprioception and sense of time) so it couldn't be complete if it only covered 5. I believe he said 5 but based on everyone else's reaction to it it had to be more because nobody could even sense his reiatsu. Also he's still the most powerful and most intelligent Shinigami so I still don't see Raven beating him. It's not like she's fast enough to react or strong enough to survive his attacks.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By KingVenus
A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy:

I never said raven could hold a cup to aizen muchless defeat him.(sorry for not clearifying that earlier).

what im saying is aizen cant affect the extra-sensory abilities of an individual.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AIZEN KILLS RAVEN EASY also this is a mismatch !

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themongoose:

PLS, Dont drive ppl away from this. let me enjoy watching fanboys try to defend raven.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven would stomp. Hard.

SlayerB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: You're right about that " Aizen is a soul" a mistake on my part but it actually hurts Aizen even more being a soul. Seeing as Raven could possibly control him or even worse, eat him.

You're missing the point, Raven isn't going to need much at all to see through an hypnosis as her mind is trained for things like this. His hypnosis isn't going to work no matter how the cards play. He can try to trick her into believing that he has fled and she'll still sense him there. Between her cognitive abilities and her telepathy he is pretty much screwed in that department. Even if he did some how miraculously fool her, she wouldn't just stand there and wait to be killed, she would just hop in a portal and return home. But we're not even going to worry about that because he would never fool Raven with some cheap hypnosis, that's not going to happen.

I have no idea about his mental fortitude, I've never seen Aizen come across an opponent that specializes in mental warfare like Raven. Hes never had to face someone who wasn't under his hypnosis but Ichigo, and he lost that battle.

True, I'm pretty sure Aizen can take down Raven pretty easy in hand to hand combat, even though she is an expert martial artists, Aizen's entire existence is to use these skills while Raven rarely does. However, I'm not convinced that Aizen without his hypnosis could work around a person who can use shadows and time manipulation.

Seriously, this is not even fair to Aizen.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: Well thanks for the link, but it really didn't say anything. He's above Captain-level (dunno what that means because I have zero knowledge on Bleach), and he had a tricky sword... and thats about it.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By A1l_S2a3m4E5N

@Outside_85:

Aizen can spam fragors (mountain busters) and he can tank getsuga (which is multi city block) and he can use his sword to hipnotise (illusions) ppl once they look at it And he is probably as fast or faster than lightning.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Outside_85

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: Btw, are we just presuming this is Aizen in his wtfpwn shape or does it matter if it was his earlier 'gentler' persona/disguise? Btw, the sword is really all he has, because Raven has dodged close range mountain-busting attacks before and his durability isn't really coming into play here.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Outside_85:

Who do you think wins given Aizens level of speed?

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: ha ha ha boy you funny !

Raven is so far above Aizen it's not funny. He can't do anything to her.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: Honestly, I think Raven has more power than he does. But the circumstances of the meeting is far more in his favor, partly due to his personality vs hers and partly because if all else fails, he can still use the sword to stab her with.

I am not sure the hypnotic abilities of the sword would work on her, chiefly because she's a halfbreed and a very powerful one at that. She has been controlled before, Brother Blood managed it by getting to her when she was weakened and her mind was in turmoil after Terror of Trigon, and she also fell under the influence of somekind of virus later on. (Ignoring the under Trigons influence cases atm).

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Do we have proof that Aizen's hynosis effects telepath's? Raven has the ability to create complex illusions as well ad her psionic knowledge should warrant her some type of resistance. Also will Aizen be able to overcome her soul self? Which has effected New Gods like Orion and Rhea.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Roddy010:

Aizen uses hipnosis to control the five senses. Should that fail he can speedblitz.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen not only because of Absolute Hypnosis but also because of speed.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@Roddy010:

Aizen uses hipnosis to control the five senses. Should that fail he can speedblitz.

So no he hasn't used this on a telepath/empath.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zgsahaA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen speedblitz and kills Raven and if Aizen wanted to he can use his Absolute Hypnosis and make Raven thinks she fighting Aizen but instead she's killing the Teen Titans you can use the strongest Raven and Aizen will still win thanks to his absolute Hypnosis.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheVoidofDeath

@zgsahaa:

Raven showed immunity to illusions from 1984-1999, and her strongest counterpart has omniversal feats. Classic Raven is immortal, and if Aizen does hit her body she doesn't need it. She has soul manipulation on a multi-universal level, and her regular body can phase through attacks or she can evade attacks from FTL characters. Raven has been telepathically fighting Trigon since the age of 10, and highly doubt Aizen comes close to that. Once Raven becomes angered enough, a lot of devastating things happen.

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen stomps unless it’s one of Ravens OP one off versions.