#1 Posted by Redmonkeyssj4 (864 posts) - - Show Bio

Win by Death or K.O.

Location is in Gotham City

Ravager does not get any weapons, h2h strictly. Although the environment can serve as a source.

#2 Edited by Wolverine08 (43641 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see Ravager beating the superiorly skilled Lady Shiva with her superhuman physicals in a fashion similar to how her father Deathstroke regularly edges out Batman due to his enhancements despite being inferior in terms of raw technical martial art skill. Leaning towards Shiva though.

#3 Posted by Pokeysteve (8414 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough fight. Cass was able to beat Ravager but with circumstances not relevant here. Leaning towards Shiva in like a 5 1/2 out of 10.

Has it ever been explained how Slade and Rav manage/compensate not having any depth perception?

#4 Edited by patrat18 (10162 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiva.

#5 Posted by cascadeking09 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not entirely sure, though I'm leaning toward Shiva. She did literally kill Cass when they first met. Though Rose has a slight edge due to her physical capablities and her precognition. It would most definitely be a tough fight and Rose generally doesnt fight without the use of her weapons and against one of the top martial artists in the Dcu she'll need an advantage outside of superior strength and precognition that isn't always reliable. For now I say Shive takes this 7/10

#6 Edited by cascadeking09 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by patrat18 (10162 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by cascadeking09 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

Ima be mad if somebody doesnt post some scans quick.

#10 Edited by XiiX (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Shiva(Like Rose more though).

#11 Posted by MonsterStomp (19244 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Ravager given Cassie a decent fight? I've only seen one instance when Slade lured her to Ravager and Cassie was practically dancing around her. Unless someone can point out a decent instance that puts Ravager at Shiva's league, I'm going Shiva for a strong majority.

#12 Posted by dondave (38485 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiva

#13 Edited by thanobomb1124 (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiva.

#14 Posted by RBT (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiva.

#15 Posted by charlieboy (7165 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really think Ravager is on Shiva's level.

#16 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (6764 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by cascadeking09 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

Has Ravager given Cassie a decent fight? I've only seen one instance when Slade lured her to Ravager and Cassie was practically dancing around her. Unless someone can point out a decent instance that puts Ravager at Shiva's league, I'm going Shiva for a strong majority.

Maybe you should re-read the fight, Cassie wasnt dancing around her, they were both fighting evenly and neither had really landed clean shots up until Rose got her throat slit. And that's not to mention it was Rose's first legitimate fight with anyone, which is the only reason she got distracted in the first place.

#18 Posted by Bruxae (14004 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiva.