#1 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

VS

caption

#2 Posted by dewboy01 (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

al ghul may try to take savage's blood for immortality.

#3 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure Ras Al Ghul takes this

#4 Posted by beatboks1 (7155 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way Ras has a chance in this is if he just got out of the Lazarrus pit. Only then is he physcially enhanced a little. Even then it's not to Savage's level of physical enhancement. Savage has been alive for centuries longer, has studied more fields of combat, mastered more weapons and styles and developed more of his own. He a LOT stronger, faster and with much more endurance (basically never tiring). He's a far better strategist having led armies and offer counsel to Alexander, Ghengis Kahn and many other world conquerors (often helping others to conquer large empires with the plans to assume control). he's mastered far more fields of science. PLUS unlike Ras he actually is immortal, he can be harmed physically from which he can heal (his healing factor is not fast but he has "healed" from being dead) and to increase his healing factor to match say Wolverine all he has to do is east one of his bloodline (which he's done often enough and believe me he knows where exactly his closest living descendant is at all times)

Ras has troubled batman, Savage has troubled the JLA/JSA/ LOSH/ and many more large groups of far more powerful heroes.

#5 Posted by Billy Batson (57944 posts) - - Show Bio

Vandal Savage.
BB

#6 Posted by Emperormeister734 (808 posts) - - Show Bio

They need to have series of this, two conquerors that have wanted to take over the world and thwarted by the JLA. The worse thing that could is that they team up and go all out on a mass invasion. It makes you wonder did they ever wonder if they fought each other or side by side throughout the years.

#7 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2861 posts) - - Show Bio

Vandy Savage ftw

#8 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

Vandal Savage.
BB

#9 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe if Ra's had prep but Savage could just tear him in half

#10 Posted by Nefarious (19725 posts) - - Show Bio

Vandal Savage.

#11 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

Vandal Savage.
BB

#12 Posted by XiiX (8024 posts) - - Show Bio

Vandal Savage.

#13 Posted by dondave (36507 posts) - - Show Bio

Vvandal Savage

#14 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

Savage all day here. Ras is good but Savage would wreck him

#15 Posted by darktiger (4458 posts) - - Show Bio

Savage wins over superior stats

#16 Posted by comicace3 (4639 posts) - - Show Bio

Vandall savage.... Unless ras goes into the lazarus pit. Both have been alive for centuries, and both are master of tactics, but I think vandall has the edge.

#17 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

Look at it this way, When Ras comes around Batman says "I got this." When Savage shows up Batman says, "I'm gonna go call the Justice league." This should tell you who wins.

#18 Posted by beatboks1 (7155 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

Look at it this way, When Ras comes around Batman says "I got this." When Savage shows up Batman says, "I'm gonna go call the Justice league." This should tell you who wins.

I like, two thumbs up

#19 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice fight.

Vandal Savage takes this, he has more experience, greater physical ability and there is no reason why he wouldn't just thrust himself into harms way to get close enough to take about Ghul.

#20 Posted by SmoothJammin (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

Savage does everything better than Demon Head and he's far more experienced. No contest