Ra's al Ghul & Bane vs Team Arkham (gauntlet)

Avatar image for ultimate_riddler
Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

Standard gauntlet rules apply. The Demon's Head and the man that broke the bat discover simultaneously that Talia and Batman have been captured, and a large amount of venom is being moved into Arkham for unknown reasons. Ra's and Bane team-up to rescue the captives and take back the venom. Knightfall Bane and Ra's (reasonably fresh from a Lazarus pit) are the versions used here.

Round 1: The Riddler has had time for prep, hacking all security systems and constructing half a dozen deathtraps for someone of Batman's calibre. The Mad Hatter has mind controlled all staff to shoot the attackers on sight as they navigate Nigma's traps. Clayface is roaming the halls disguised as either a civilian or police officer free of Hatter's control and can use the element of surprise. Physically locating and breaking Nigma and Tetch is not necessary, merely beating their traps and henchmen, but disabling Clayface for at least an hour is required.

Round 2: The duo must fight Killer Croc (not jobbing), Two-Face (dual .22 pistols), The Joker (big revolver, toxin, joybuzzer), Mr. Zsasz (armed with two hunting knives) and Harley Quinn (armed with giant mallet). This team is given a 2 hour heads-up to organize (as best wackos like these can) a defense plan. Bane and Ra's have no prep.

Round 3: Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze, and Man-Bat outside in the open. Bane and Ra's have 10 minutes to rest and formulate a stratagem. Their opponents have no prep and standard equipment/are healthy.

Final Round: Batman has escaped and, assuming Bane and Ra's have literally murdered their competition thus far, has set his sights on putting both men down for the count. Neither side has prep beyond knowing who they are about to face 1 minute prior. Can Ra's and Bane defeat a relatively healthy Bruce Wayne?

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By eatmore_payless

ra's and bane clears it

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@eatmore_payless: Care to elaborate?

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FiMFTW

I think Ivy and Freeze can take 'em.

Bruce certainly can.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By Strafe Prower

I think they loose at Round 3. Ivy, Freeze, and Man-Bat is a lot of versatility to overcome.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

Bump.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#7  Edited By Joygirl

I'd say they lose each round.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dondave

I'd say they lose each round.

This

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dredeuced

Traps and chump guards are an easy clear for guys as smart and skilled as Bane and Ra's, so the only real threat is clayface and I think Bane's a way bigger threat than him in general. They clear the first room with little difficult. Same goes for the next fight -- I only see Croc being really effective against the two in a fight, even with 2 hours prep. The latter four all get crushed very quickly by Bane and Ra's blitzing the weakest targets, and then they team up to overcome Croc (who I think Bane would probably beat 1v1 because of just being a way more proficient fighter). That said, I think between all the gunfire that's bound to have happened between the two rounds, Bane's size has probably gotten him tagged and injured a bit.

On round 3, I'm not sure. Freeze is frequently beaten by strong guys just busting his ice, same with Ivy whose plants get torn apart like weeds a lot of the time. Other times they're super strong and stop similarly or guys stronger than Bane in their tracks. I think Ivy's got a combination of poisons and effective means to hit Bane and Ra's (especially with Freeze...freezing them) that they'd get slowed down and overwhelmed while Man Bat beats on them. This round is a toss up for me, 50/50.

Batman would finish them off because there's no way they got through this ordeal without being incredibly exhausted, both mentally, physically, and in Bane's case low on venom.

Decent chance to stop at 3, very high chance to stop at 4, but there's a low chance they clear depending on which iteration of the villains they face (there's some versions of Clayface that might be able to stomp them, Batman villains are weird). If it's some of the more pushover versions of Freeze, Clayface, Ivy etc then Bane alone might be able to clear the first 3, and 4 with a fresh Ra's.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By JamesKM716

Round 1 - Clear

Round 2 - Clear

Round 3 - Debatable, but i think they could clear it.

Bonus - Batman wins.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By comicace3

Stops at batman ... I mean the arkhamverse bats got shot by a sniper.. Beat most of the people In bats rouges galley all while dying on one night. He stomps.